𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑. rac...

Per MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── stop and smell the roses. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow... Més

GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
𝐎𝐍𝐄 WORK VISITS
𝐓𝐖𝐎 SLOW DOWN
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 HOME SWEET HOME
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 BIRDBRAIN
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 LIAR
𝐒𝐈𝐗 PICKPOCKET
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 LOST IN THOUGHT
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WALKING
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 DOOM PATROL
𝐓𝐄𝐍 PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 MIMI
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 SAFE
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MOMENT
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 AUNTY DONNA
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 EVILDOER
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 SUCKERS
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 NEW AND IMPROVED
𝐓𝐖𝐎 WALLS UP
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 CONTROL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SO, JASON'S MISSING
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CHARITY CASE
𝐒𝐈𝐗 OLD FRIEND
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ELKO DINER
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WILD GOOSE CHASE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐄𝐍 WITCHY MAGIC
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 GONE

TROUBLEMAKER

6.3K 160 39
Per MUSHYALIEN

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧───𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐫 was chaotic, hyperactive beyond believe, always talking a million miles a second, never slowing down, that's what one would expect from a teenage speedster, there were few in the world, Milo only knowing of Barry Allen, The Flash. Milo was so excited when he was able to meet the famous speedster, the one that had saved so many lives, Milo inspired to be like him in many ways, although his heart was in the right place he did sadly enjoy tormenting people.

Dick Grayson was his most favourite person to annoy, Richard Grayson, the famous Gotham Robin, Batman's sidekick and adoptive son. The Robin had taken in the speedster by the fact he was impressed at his skill, his ability to be able to steal his wallet without him even noticing until the boy was miles away, with some help, he was able to find the boy. He was walking the streets, headphones over his ears walking the street without a care, and man was the 12-year-old boy shocked to see the man he stole from weeks prior, the boy hasn't left his side since and The Robin didn't mind the company, no matter how much the teen annoyed him.

After moving to Detroit, Dick Grayson started his job as a detective, in attempt to get away from his past, Milo obviously followed him. Now the two lived in the apartment together, Milo attending school, sometimes and Dick doing what he does best, solving crimes and fighting bad guys, all was well until a purple haired girl was brought in to the precinct, and for the first time in forever, his heart slowed down just a little.

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙───𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘺𝘥𝘦𝘳
2005, taurus, bisexual

‶ i'm milo, you know like the australian drink, which actually tastes amazing by the way. you should try it, i can run to australia and get you some if you want, it only cost 4 dollars. . . and I only have 2 dollars, do you have 2 more dollars?. . . sorry, what was the question again? ‶

DISCLAIMER

I don't own anything detective comics (dc) related all those rights belong to the owners of dc. I do not own any face claims because you can not own people (that's illegal) I do however own my character Milo because he is my own created original character (oc). Since this is based off the Netflix original Titans I do not own the plot, but I do own my own little twist to the plot. I also do not own any gif's I will be using unless I say otherwise (eg. gif made by me)

NOTE

Previously casted as Jack Dylan Grazer. I re-casted Milo due to the abuse claims. If you have a problem with the recasting, don't read my book. If you still want to imagine Milo as Jack thats your choice.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

782K 48K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
938K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
268K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake Love Per :)

Fanfiction

141K 3.3K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...