Red Like Ruby (Mostly RubyxDy...

By TheMischievousHer

This book is entirely dedicated to making lemons and fluffs about Ruby and other ML boys( or girls ^w^). I'm... More

Ruby X Dyrroth ๐Ÿ‹Lemon๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note
Ruby is for Nobility (Granger Lemon)
Periods and Napkins (DyBy Fluff)
My Stepbrother is The Devil (Gruby Lemon)
My Stepbrother is The Devil 2 (DyBy Lemon)
~Fluff~ Wounds (Gruby)
~Fluff~ Extraterrestrial (Zharby)
~Fluff~ Nightmare (Aluby)
~Fluff~ Picnic (DyBy)
~Lemon~ Maid Service (GusBy)
Future Plots Sneak Peak Take a Vote and Leave a Star
New Valentines Skin (DyBy)
~Lemon~ Bath Romance (MarBy)
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 1
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 2
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 3
RuDy Mini Scenes Part 1
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 4
Moonton's Gift (Granger X Cat Ruby)
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scenes Part 2
The Kiss Of The Treacherous (Guinevere X Ruby) Lemon
A Lonely Man And His Cat Girl (Gruby)
Happy Birthday Author!!
Ruby X Guinevere
HTUADP Alternate Route Chapter 9 (Ruby X Clint) And Other Ideas
Ruby X Dyrroth/Aurelius (Fluff)
Ruby X Aurelius (Fluff)
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 1
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 2
Ruby Fell Into the Abyss part 3
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 4
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 5
Solipsism
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 6
Our Queen (Dyrroth X Ruby X Martis)
Dyby Moments Part 3
Alucard X Ruby X Granger (Terrible Smut!)
A Snake's Vengeance (Ruby X Martis Lemon)
A Snake's Vengeance Part 2 (Martis x Ruby Lemon)
Dyrroth X Ruby Sneak Peek
Embers (Ruby x Alucard Angst!)
Kindling (Martis X Ruby)
New Valentines Skin Part 2
Gods Of The Underworld 1
Gods Of The Underworld 2
Gods of the Underworld 3
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scene Part 4
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scene Part 5
(Lemon) The Duke's New Daughter (Martis X Ruby)
(Lemon) Brother's Best Friend (Granger x Ruby)
Snake's Affection (Ruby x Martis)
Hacking Your Heart
Hacking Your Heart 2 (Smut)
Ruby Gets Ganked Part 1
Ruby Gets Ganked Part 2
Ruby's Demonic Eggplants (Mini Scenes)
Animaetion's Latest Creation!
What I Should Be Doing Part 1
(Dyby Fluff) Best Demon Boyfriend
(Smut Dyby) Spider Bite Antidote
Pirate Queen's Plaything
Snow Princess Wants To Ride A Dragon
Journal Of the Mischievous Her
Uncommon Valentines Gift
(Smut) Guin x Ruby x Granger
The Mischievous Her's Guide to Writing
Random Ruby
Lust Of The Undead Queen (Smut)
Slave Of Orchid (Miya X Ruby)
Venom Dyrroth X Aspirant Ruby: The Accomplice

Conquering the World (DyBy Lemon)

4K 59 56
By TheMischievousHer

WARNING: RUBY X DYRROTH LEMON. Part 2 of Demon Mating Season

The Tree of Life is burning in ashes and elves are dying like animals in a sport. Their castle is in ruins and overrun by demons. The whole Enchanted Forest is drenched in fear, death, and destruction, and in the center of it all is a cunning demon prince ready to take over the world. Dyrroth had launched his attack on the Elven forest with the gigantic demons at his command and now he is only miles away from conquering the Moniyan empire then the whole world. He released a loud laugh as he watched the head of the Elven king Estes mounted on a sharp spike. The horrified expression of the moonlight elves as they watched their leader made Dyrroth's blood tingle in entertainment.

"You bastard! I pray to my god for your demise to arrive soon so that you will pay for your sins! May you rot in eternal damnation!" The archer elf Miya yelled bravely to the demon prince as two demons hold her limbs.

"Blah, blah, blah, you can pray all you want but not even the gods will be able to stop my invasion. Soon I will drench the world in fear and make it my own. Now, I do suppose that my soldiers are a little battle-weary and in need of something to release their frustrations. You wouldn't mind pleasing them, would you? You can't do anything anyway." Dyrroth chuckled and went away.

The elf's face turned paler. The demons started surrounding her and capturing her limbs. One fire demon tore off her clothes and played with her breasts scorching it with his burning hand. An orc grabbed her hip and forced his lustful cock inside her white cunt and pounded her like there was no tomorrow. More of the demons took out their cocks and started making the girl their breeding whore.

Sadly it wasn't only her who was getting the said treatment but also all of the surviving elves as well. Lunox and Karina are also being raped by orcs and demons filling their wombs with their disgusting dirty semen.

🌹

Dyrroth looked at the map of the Land of Dawn already planning his next attack which will this time be on the Moniyan Empire. He predicts that the number and strength of the demons at his disposal will be enough to shake down the empire to its very foundation. Those idiots are probably shaking in fear as he approached.

He suddenly heard a commotion from outside his door. He sighed and stopped what he was doing to see what it was. When he came out he saw a red-cloaked fighter cutting down his demons. He instantly bolted to see who the person was and engage them in combat. Who is insane enough to attack his forces alone?

He discovered that it was actually a girl and observing her fight made him see how strong her lifesteal is that transcends even his own. She only needs to use one of her skills and it will already restore half of her health and she can also fight with multiple enemies at once maximizing her life steal. He also noticed that her defenses increased every time she jumps after a skill to the point that none of his demons can even wound her.

He would have liked to watch her more but knew that if he allowed her to kill more of his soldiers he'd have none left to conquer the empire that's why he took action and subdued her himself.

He kicked the back of her knee making her kneel before kicking her weapon away and bounding her hands behind her back and restraining her close to him.

"My my my, don't we have the Queen of Lifesteal here? Does the beautiful queen think she can beat a whole army of demons by herself just to save her friends? Well, aren't you heroic." Dyrroth whispered in her ear.

"Wrong, they're not my friends. I don't know anything about them. I simply went here to check what the commotion was that was making the monsters stir in the Dark Forest until one of your demons found me and they started attacking me so I defended myself." The girl explained with a rather calm voice for someone in her situation.

"What do you think will happen to you now, Little Red?"

"I suppose, I would be dying now. Sorry but I can't die now, there's someone still waiting for me back home." Ruby had a smirk on her face but it soon vanished when she felt his arms wrapping around her waist, securing her body in his.

"I've missed you, Ruby." The girl stiffened as she felt him place his head over her shoulder and kissed her neck lovingly.

"You don't know how long I've looked for you. Why did you suddenly vanish? I couldn't find you since-"

"You made me a bitch in the Dark Forest, who you could fuck whenever you want and discard whenever you're tired." Ruby interjected making him halt his words.

"I never planned on leaving you and I never left you. You were the one who suddenly vanished without leaving anything for me to find you. So why did you leave me?"

"I have a job to do and I'm tired of playing house with you. You know sooner than later that your fantasy world with me will crumble to dust. We're both from different worlds, Dyrroth." Ruby's harsh words made Dyrroth's heart clench in sadness making him tighten his hold on her.

"We only live in one world, my Queen. The one that I'm going to conquer."

After their first encounter, when they first met and when Ruby lost her virginity to him during his mating season, Dyrroth had frequently visited the Dark Forest looking for her and when he was lucky enough to stumble upon her he would follow her all day and tag along as she hunted down wolves. The demon often hugged her and kissed her lips whenever he finds her which merited him punches from the girl and also often asked her to have sex with him but she refused him every time and he never pushed beyond that which surprised her seeing as how blatantly he raped her the first time.

Dyrroth even followed her to her house and one day. After going into the village for groceries she came home to a stag cooking over the fire (she actually tried it because she was starving regardless if it was poisoned or not and found it to be very flavorful), hundreds of candlelight illuminating the whole house (which was beyond the capacity that she owned), and rose petals everywhere (take note, there are no roses for miles and miles away). The scene was very odd and she couldn't think of any logical explanation for it until she heard noises from upstairs.

When she went up to inspect the second floor, she found him naked on her bed, sipping wine as if he owned the place. By that time, her body was starting to feel odd and when she went to throw him out he suddenly grabbed her arm and kissed her full on the lips. Ruby couldn't protest and neither did her body want to stop the prince from playing with her so she just allowed him to fuck her. She later discovered that the demon had actually placed a high amount of aphrodisiac in the stag soup which she ate resulting in them doing it until the sun rose. Luckily none of his candles caused a fire that night and after that encounter, their lovemaking sessions became more frequent.

Dyrroth started bringing beautiful objects for her like flowers, cute tiny animals that he captured (which she would always allow to escape), gems, high-class shoes, and dresses (which he probably stole). He even brought home Paler Tusk's dead body and gave her his dominant paw which they crafted into the item Haa's claws. Dyrroth allowed her to have it and ever since then, Ruby's Lifesteal became more powerful.

By then it was obvious that Dyrroth was courting her. He even started helping with the household chores so that he could have more time to be lovey-dovey with her. The demon would sometimes spend days and nights in her home doing nothing but flirt with her and try to get her to have sex with him (she sometimes humor him if she's horny). Ruby couldn't call their relationship friendly nor romantic but the demon seems to be thinking that they are in an intimate relationship rather than just a sexual fling that Ruby saw it as. Dyrroth even started sneaking in her bed in the dead of the night straight from the Abyss and just cuddle with her till he wakes up.

Dyrroth's occasional visits started becoming more frequent and Ruby couldn't figure out how he can easily go to her house when the Abyss is miles away from the Dark Forest. Dyrroth had made himself a major part of her life that all it takes is a ring on her finger to make her officially his wife. When Ruby joked about that, Dyrroth came with a real silver ring with amethysts and rubies the next day and on his knees. Ruby nearly choked on the bread she was eating and took the ring from his hand to throw it really far from her.

Dyrroth was really furious at his wasted effort but mostly on her reluctance to be his wife therefore he punished her by keeping her up all night doing god knows what.

The cycle of Dyrroth's visits soon came to an end when Ruby suddenly vanished from the Dark Forest without even telling him. It happened after she came home from a mission she accepted from the Empire (which he strictly disapproved of but can't do anything about). During that day Ruby looked really stressed out and worried, she was always trying to tell him something but would stop before he can even get any ideas. He even found her crying while clutching her stomach at twilight but when he asked what it was she drove him away and told him that it was just her period so he just ignored it and left to fulfill his duties to the Abyss. He returned the next day to see if she was well but he never found her, so he waited thinking that she went out for groceries.

The day has passed and so has the next, so has another one and then he realized that she's not coming home. When he discovered her disappearance, he spent the whole week searching for her never even bothering to go back to the Abyss until Moskov was sent to fetch him.

Back at the Abyss, he was so angry and so depressed that he took his anger out on anybody that irritates his sight. He was becoming such a nuisance that Alice even sent out her troops to search the land for Ruby but even they found nothing.

Dyrroth sighed and released her from his hold. "Let's get inside to have more privacy. We have a lot of catching up to do."

Dyrroth led her inside the castle and brought her inside a spacious clean room with a fixed bed. When he closed the door he turned her body to face him and unexpectedly crashed his lips against hers in a heated passion.

Unlike the first time, they kissed this one was filled with passion, love, and longing. Dyrroth was feeling the shape of her hips and she can feel his cock harden against her thigh. It's so easy to make him hard, she thought as he started kissing her neck and leaving love bites.

"Aaahhhh." Ruby moaned as she wrapped her arms around his back.

Dyrroth started tearing down her clothes desperately like a mad man and pushed her on the bed before undressing himself. It didn't take him long to remove all his clothing before he crawled on top of Ruby and engage her in another heated kiss. The girl however placed her hand on his chest and turned her face when he was going to kiss her again making him kiss her hair instead.

"Why do you still refuse me?" Dyrroth had a menacing look on his face. The demon easily pulled away and gazed down at her.

"Let's just talk." Ruby said as she tried to cover herself up.

"Okay, I'll listen. What do you want to talk about?"

"You and I have a b-" Ruby paused and stopped what she was going to say and shifted instead to something else. "Why do you want me? Am I just a sex slave for you?" She suddenly felt a flick on her forehead before a weight was placed on her bosom.

When she looked down she saw Dyrroth laying his face on her breasts and rubbing it affectionately like a cat. "Isn't the answer very obvious? You're not a sex slave, you're my mate. My princess and soon you're going to be the queen of the world once I conquer Moniya. So never call yourself that besides you're also a fearsome fighter with the strongest lifesteal in the whole world. I love you, Ruby, or else you'd be dead by now." Dyrroth placed a kiss on her forehead before wiping away a strand of hair that fell on her face. He placed his forehead against hers and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

"I thought I was a random fuck for you. You were this strong powerful prince and yet you feel in love with a girl like me. Why?" A tear fell from Ruby's left eye which Dyrroth wiped away with a kiss.

"Who knows the answer of why in love? It just happens and I feel magical around you. I can't stop thinking about you all this time. How we'd be together and how I'll take care of you, how I'll give you the crowns of Moniya and sat you on the throne beside me."

"Ruby, you are my greatest purpose. I love you." He said before capturing her lips and engaging her in a heated passion. This time Ruby didn't protest nor squirmed but laid there still and kissed him back. Dyrroth pushed his tongue inside her mouth and wrestled with her tongue to fight for dominance which he won, allowing him to explore her orifice. Ruby's mouth tastes sweet like strawberries and blueberries which she probably ate before going here. Dyrroth enjoyed the taste and he caressed Ruby's thigh to show his excitement.

He pulled away from the kiss with amazement in his eyes before diving back for her neck. Ruby giggled as Dyrroth's kisses tickled her. Dyrroth brushed his nose on her shoulders before sucking her perfectly smooth skin.

Ruby moaned as he found her sweet spot and she encouraged him to do it more. Dyrroth was touching her whole body, roaming and probing which sent electricity flowing in her veins. His touch was invigorating and Ruby can't help but beg for more.

Dyrroth trailed kisses from her neck, over her shoulders, down to the valley of her breasts where he buried his face and groped it. He pulled the string of her white bra and slid it down from her shoulders exposing her supple breasts. Her nipples are pink and hard with excitement and Dyrroth poked one in curiosity.

"These beauties seem to have grown bigger. What sort of things did you do without me to make them this big?" Ruby blushed and only turned away.

"Just shut up and fuck me." She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Dyrroth started fondling both of her mounds and licking them alternately. Ruby placed her arms around her lover and moaned for more.

Ruby's breasts smell like fresh warm milk and Dyrroth couldn't help but want for milk to flow from her breasts. Can girls lactate without having babies? Ruby's boobs had significantly grown bigger as well as her thighs that Dyrroth worshiped but her ass stayed the same perfection. While they were apart, he was always thinking of burying his face on her soft warm butt and eating her hungry cunt from behind. He'll probably do that later.

He sucked on her left nipple, grazing it with his teeth, and twirling it with his tongue while massaging the other so that it won't get lonely. His left hand descended down to her legs and probed her clothed hole. He released her left bud and started pleasuring the right one before parting her pantie and inserting his finger in her hungry wetness.

Ruby moaned. One finger is still very tight. Dyrroth thought as he added another and started moving it inside. He had his middle and ring finger inside her, stimulating her pussy to be ready for him. It seems like Ruby hasn't had any man since they last copulated. He can still remember how tight she was when he took her virginity and he can't wait to feel her insides again.

Dyrroth released her bud and trailed loving kisses down to her toned flat stomach. His last kiss fell on top of her clothed pussy. Their eyes met and Dyrroth had a mischievous smirk on his face. He went to pull down her pantie but Ruby slapped his hand away. He looked up at her with a frown but the girl had a seductive smile that made his heart leap in excitement.

Ruby pointed to her lips and mouthed something to him. "Use your mouth." she ordered him.

The frown vanished from Dyrroth's face and was replaced by lust. He obliged and pulled the string of her pantie with his teeth and did the same to the other side. He bit the edge of the fabric and suddenly pulled it away making the girl moan at the friction on her cunt.

"I love your stockings, I started having a fetish on them because of you so I won't rip them away. They're a major turn-on." Dyrroth complimented as he caressed her legs.

"Thanks, they're new." Ruby spread open her legs presenting her salivating core to her lover. Dyrroth can see a thick clear liquid flowing from her hole and down to her asshole and he wiped it away with his tongue upwards, from her butt to her clit. Ruby moaned in pleasure and encouraged him to do it some more. Dyrroth was more than happy to oblige his mistress's command therefore he lapped at her cunt like a hungry dog.

Ruby was a moaning mess as Dyrroth sucked at her clit and occasionally pushed his tongue inside her hole to tease. Dyrroth twirled his tongue inside her cunt tasting her warm juices flowing into his mouth reserved only for his taste. "That feels so good, D. I really love your tongue." Ruby complimented as she enjoyed his oral sex.

Dyrroth suddenly stopped which disappointed his lover and Ruby started whining about why he stopped. He lifted her torso making her sit up and kissed her lips long.

"I have an idea. Go sit on my face. I've always wanted to try this." Dyrroth ordered as he replaced Ruby on the bed and laid in a reposed position.

"What? Why?" Ruby questioned.

"No more questions. Just do it." Dyrroth beckoned for her to come and she obliged. Ruby leaned her butt down to Dyrroth's face as if she was going to sit on him. Dyrroth grabbed her rump and slapped it hard making her yelp.

"Hey! Why did you do that for?!" Ruby complained but paused as she felt his wet tongue licking her slit which sent shivers down her spine. Dyrroth pushed his tongue harder against her clit before pushing it inside her lower mouth again.

Ruby can only moan in pleasure as Dyrroth continued with his stimulation. He sure knows how to properly please a woman and she's so lucky that he does or else it would be plain rape. Ruby noticed his erect cock poking from his pants and she suddenly had the urge to put him in her mouth and drink his warm semen like how he was drinking her love juices. Ruby leaned down and grabbed his cock, forming a 69 position. At first, she doesn't know what to do so she just jacked it off with her hands. She felt Dyrroth pause and heard him moan when she touched his head. That must be a good place for him, she thought.

Ruby leaned her face down and wrapped her lips around his head and started bobbing her head up and down. She felt Dyrroth shudder in delight, his warm breath fanning her exposed slit as he pleasured her sex.

"I fucking love your mouth, Ruby." He moaned as he returned the favor by flicking his tongue on her clit faster. Ruby took him fully in her mouth and clamped on him tight. Ruby felt the pleasure traveling from her pussy to her stomach and knew that she was close. Her partner seems to be close as well given how much precum he was exuding and how wildly he was twitching.

"Ahhh, Dyrroth. I'm cumming!" Ruby moaned. She felt the familiar knotting in her stomach that spreads a pleasurable fire within her body. Her heart was hammering pleasurably in her chest singing her lover's name. Her pussy twitched as her cum flooded down Dyrroth's throat. The demon drank her love juices and gave her cunt a last lick before Ruby rolled to her side, parallel to his reposed body.

"You didn't even let me cum." Dyrroth stated as he went on his knees. He leaned down to pick her up in his arms and placed her head on the pillows near the headboard.

"Sorry, I was so distracted by your. . . you know, that I couldn't focus on your blow job." Ruby apologized as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, we have the whole night for you to make me cum." Dyrroth leaned down and kissed her lips affectionately. The demon grinned as Ruby blushed.

"You're blushing even though we've already fucked a lot of times. How cute." By now Dyrroth was laying on top of her and she can feel his erect cock poking her thigh due to their position. Ruby shuddered in excitement at the thought of his cock pounding her pussy and reaching her cervix.

Ruby wrapped her arms around his torso and her legs around his waist before suddenly flipping him over allowing her to be on top. Ruby had a grin on her face as she looked down at him, her golden hair falling over his face and tickling his skin.

"This feels familiar." Dyrroth whispered placing his hand on Ruby's soft warm ass and stroked it.

"We never really tried it this way. The first time you were rushing to cum that's why you flipped me over and we never get to try this position again. But now, as you've said, we have all the time in the world to make you cum. Starting now." This time Ruby was the one to attack his neck with love bites and kisses. Ruby sucked on the side of his neck and trailed it down to his collar bone which made Dyrroth moan. She bit his Adam's apple and licked it down to his chest. Ruby run her hand over his hard abs and gazed seductively in his eyes, winking at him.

"Your hair has gotten longer." Dyrroth stated as he stroked the length of her wave-like golden hair. Her hair had reached the length of her lower back by now, compared to the first time they meet when it was still shoulder length.

"Hmm, does it displease my prince?" she placed her forehead against his and gave him a mischievous smile.

"How can I? It's beautiful like you, my queen." Dyrroth cupped her cheek and pecked her lips before slapping her butt, leaving a red mark on her snow-white bottom.

"Hey!" Ruby complained

"Giddy up, rider. Don't keep your steed waiting. Ride me and show me what you got."

"You're a really bossy horse, Dy. I'll make you beg later but now it's game time."

Ruby lifted her hips and placed her opening over his erect cock. She leaned her hands on his hard stomach to help her balance herself and Dyrroth placed his hands on her hips to help her steady herself. His cock was already at her opening about to be swallowed by her deprived sex. Dyrroth groaned at the contact. Her warm juices dripped down to his head as Ruby slowly started to lower herself down.

Ruby threw her head back as Dyrroth slid inside her brushing against her most sensitive depths, releasing a great twister of butterflies in her tummy. She whimpered and started swinging her hips to move him inside her. She pulled up and pushed back down, making his cock enter her more. She repeated this continuously, their sexes creating a squelching sound. Ruby's red wetness is still tight from lack of intercourse which pleased Dyrroth.

By now, most of Dyrroth's length entered her with the tip touching the entrance to her womb. Her pace was still slow as she tried readjusting to his size. She circled her hips in a teasing manner with an upward movement that slowly releases his cock from her pussy. Dyrroth growled at this and tightened his hold on her hips.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He groaned when his cock was nearly out of her pussy.

"Fucking a demon prince." She answered before suddenly slamming her pussy down on his cock and fully taking his whole length inside her body. His head poked her cervix sending a flood of warmth racing from her stomach to her heart. The two of them moaned and Ruby repeated the action several more times before building up speed and force.

Ruby moaned as she felt full, Dyrroth's presence removed her loneliness and gave her pleasure as he reached places she didn't know was possible. She buckled her hips and pushed back down, his cock sliding against her labia and clit making her moan. His dick is twitching and seemed to be growing bigger as she continuously accepted him inside her. The thing seems to be very excited to meet its best friend again.

"God, your stomach is so small my dick is bulging." Dyrroth placed his palms against her flat tummy before tracing it up to her breasts and fondling her mounds. He rubbed her pink erected buds between his fingers and enjoyed as Ruby stimulate his lust and fulfilled his needs.

After her disappearance, Dyrroth never looked at another creature with desire therefore he never fucked in her absence and stayed faithful for her return and now he is reaping the fruits of his loyalty. He couldn't be happier with Ruby willingly fucking him and moaning his name as he slid inside her, brushing against her pleasurable tight, soft walls and hitting her womb. If he could possibly go deeper he'd do it, but ramming inside her cervix might fuck things up for their future baby so he'll just be contented with what he has.

He felt Ruby increase her pace and her pussy was contracting against him. She's close, he thought. He felt his dick release a squirt of precum and knew that he as well is reaching his orgasm. Dyrroth buckled his hips up and moved with Ruby's hip swings, hitting her cervix hard.

Ruby moaned his name and moved faster. The bed creaked with their movement as Ruby rode his dick. Dyrroth was pushing against her most pleasurable depths, hugging his incredible girth with her walls feels so amazing as if he's feeding her most hungry cravings. The demon really knows the right places to go to and how to get to them as he angled his hips and pushed with her. Ruby threw her head back as Dyrroth's dick hit her g-spot.

"I love you, Ruby."

Dyrroth grabbed her hips and trusted upwards wildly, outpacing her riding. She felt his dick twitch harder and knew that he's about to cum. Ruby threw her head back. She felt her stomach knot in orgasm, the tip of his dick spread an inferno of pleasure into her womb that traveled up to her whole chest. Dyrroth groaned as he released his monstrous load directly in her womb. Ruby's walls are tightening around him as if wanting to milk him of every drop of his sperm.

Ruby's head collapsed in his chest as she panted heavily in exhaustion. Dyrroth wrapped his arms around her and stroked her golden hair. He kissed the side of her head with a smile. His dick stayed inside her still unloading with a few drops already dripping out of her pussy.

Ruby lifted her head, her emerald eyes meeting with his mismatched crimson ones. She bopped his nose with her index finger and started playing with his hair. "Did you use your Lifesteal on me? I feel so drained." Ruby complained as she pressed her breast against his chest.

"Maybe I did, so you can't stop me from doing what I want later." Dyrroth chuckled and kissed her nose.

"Boo, you pedophile. You do realize that I'm only 19 and you're already 30." Ruby stated rolling off of him. His dick slid out of her with a pop and his semen flooded down her legs.

"Age is just numbers. What matters most is love."

"Disgusting, you always cum so much like a pig I'm going to squirt your junk for five days. You're cleaning my panties for the whole week." Ruby complained putting on her underwear.

"Who told you to dress up? We're not done yet. The fun's just begun." Dyrroth pulled her back to the bed and straddled her waist. Ruby gulped as she noticed the lust-filled look on the demon's face.

"Let me take you to another world."

🌹

"We ended up doing it all night." Ruby sighed as she leaned her head against his chest. Dyrroth had his arm wrapped around her waist, hugging her nude body against his. A white blanket was placed over their bare forms while they cuddled under the shining light of the moon.

"I haven't had sex since you left. I've been craving you for years now." Silence came over the two as they laid in each other's arms.

"Ruby, why did you suddenly leave?" Dyrroth asked. It was a question that's been bugging his mind for years now and it nearly drove him mad not knowing the answer. Ruby was silent, she didn't move nor turned to look at him.

"Alice came to my house one night. She said that she'd kill both of us if I don't stop seeing you. She said that I'm distracting you from executing the Dawn Plan and performing your duties to the Abyss. If I don't disappear from your life she's going to kill us." Ruby explained stroking his stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me? Alice won't stand a chance against me much less kill me. I won't let her or anybody else hurt you. And also with our combined strength, she won't be able to beat us." Dyrroth sat up making Ruby follow as well.

"She wasn't talking about killing you and me, she was referring to me and the baby." Ruby clarified.

"What baby?" Dyrroth asked in confusion.

"Dyrroth, I was 3 months pregnant when I left."

"WHHAAAATT!?" Dyrroth exclaimed, his whole world suddenly shook at the information.

"We're parents now, D."

"How?"

"You fucked me of course."

"When?"

"Probably the first time we did it. She was three months when I left and it was three months when we first met."

"Where?"

"I gave birth in Moniya and temporarily left her with my friend Angela to see what was happening here. She's two and a half years old now."

"What's her name?" Dyrroth asked with a gentle look on his face.

"Amethyst."

He started imaging what his offspring look like. Did she have her mother's sunlight colored hair or her enchanting emerald eyes? He wish she does because her mother is very beautiful. How much of his features did she inherit, he wondered.

"Amethyst." Dyrroth repeated. "It's perfect. I love her already. I can't wait to see her soon when I launch my invasion on Moniya. Then we'll be a family and make her more sisters and brothers." Dyrroth lifted her chin and kissed her lips affectionately. Even though they've already shared many kisses over the night, Ruby's heart still beats faster due to the action. Her heart feels warm and pleasurable. Dyrroth eventually pulled away but keep their faces close as he caressed her cheeks and brush their noses against each other.

"But you know, love, it's really odd." Ruby suddenly voiced.

"What is?"

"Your seed is strong like all the other demons and yet our little Amy doesn't have a single demonic quality like your purple skin, tail, demonic eyes, anything. She looks very human with golden hair and purple eyes and an exact mixture replica of the two of us." Dyrroth suddenly hugged her.

"After our first time, you asked me what I would do if I got you pregnant. Do you still remember that?" He felt Ruby nod on his shoulder.

"Then you become a mommy and I, a daddy. Do you know what that means?"

"I have a vague idea but your mind works completely different than mine." Ruby shrugged her shoulder and just hugged him back. His warmth was very comforting to her chilled body.

"You become a mommy and I, a daddy, that means that I want to have a family with you and that I'm ready to take responsibility for the life that we create. Ruby, I love you and I love every life that our love creates in your womb. Actually, I want lots of children with you, tiny monsters that would all conquer the world." Dyrroth chuckled.

"That it's why I got you this." Dyrroth pulled a small purple box from the drawer and presented it to her. He opened the box and inside is a red rosebud with golden pixie dust circulating it to keep it floating. The flower started blooming and unfolding its gentle petals. It increased in size as the seconds passed and Ruby couldn't help but be amazed by the thing. "You found it." Ruby whispered in awe. Her emerald eyes shined brighter and glossed over when she saw the same silver ring with rubies and amethysts that he offered her years ago.

"Ruby Edelweiss Rose, will you give me the greatest honor of having you as my wife?" Dyrroth proposed, gazing in her eyes with a love-struck look. He held his breath waiting for her answer, confident in her positive response yet still fearing rejection.

Ruby smiled at him with tears about to fall from her eyes and gave him the answer he wanted to hear the most.

"Yes, I'll be your wife."

Dyrroth's heart skipped a beat and started pumping faster in elation. A huge goofy grin spread of his lips as he took the ring from the rose and inserted it on her finger. Ruby giggled at his reaction and lifted her hand to inspect the gorgeous accessory that symbolizes their eternal matrimony.

Dyrroth recapture her lips in jubilee and hugged her tightly like he was afraid to ever let her go. Soon enough dawn arrived and bathed the newly engaged couple in its blessed light. The moon sunk and the sun rose as a prince finally found his princess.

🌹

"Daddy, tell us a story!" requested a five-year-old boy to his father who chuckled in amusement. The boy has bluish-black hair and dark purple eyes that resemble deep pools of amethysts.

"Yes, Darius is right daddy! Mommy always tells us stories, now we want you to tell us stories." seconded his older sister, Amethyst who is now seven years of age.

"Uh-huh, mommy and Auntie Silvana, tell great stories but we want to hear ones from you too." added Darius's twin, Violet Orchid who has silver hair and citrine eyes.

"You heard them, dear. They want to hear you tell us a story." Ruby, now a blooming beauty with her long golden hair and vivacious womanly body, smiled at her husband who had his arm wrapped around her waist.

Ruby wore a gorgeous red gown that hugged her curves perfectly and a golden crown sat on top of her head with intricate designs and red rubies. Dyrroth wore a white and purple suit that matches his rank as the highest monarch of the land with a matching cape and a golden crown that perfectly pairs up with the one that Ruby wore.

When Dyrroth reached Moniya he discovered that he was actually the long lost prince kidnapped by the Abyss. He was furious at first but then he learned to accept the truth and turned his back from his true enemy, that is why he led the Moniyan forces instead and crushed the ones that fooled him. He killed Thamuz and tortured Alice for making him a puppet and for threatening to kill Ruby. Selena became the new ruler of the Abyss and he reunited with his true family. He eventually married Ruby and they later earned the thrones of Moniya due to the old age of his parents, leading the empire anew with his sister Silvana and his wife Ruby.

"Story, story, story." chanted his children.

"Fine, fine, anything for my prince and princesses." Dyrroth said removing the golden crown of Moniya from his head and placed it on the nightstand. He knelt before their bed and spoke softly to his children.

"What's it about?" asked his firstborn.

"Well, it's about Little Red Riding Hood and her true love the Demon Prince." answered Dyrroth looking smug at his wife who raised her brow at him.

"Whaaaat?! Little Red has a boyfriend!" exclaimed Orchid.

"How come we never hear it from mommy's stories before?" asked Amethyst.

"Mommy's quite conceited my little monsters." Ruby directed him a cold glare.

"Whaa's that mean?" wondered Darius.

"Nothing, let's just get to the story. I want to hear this version as well." Ruby booped the nose of her son and hugged him.

"Start the story, D."

"Right, right. Once upon a time, a demon prince went into the Dark Forest looking for trouble however he unexpectedly, found love instead. . ."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The End.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 119 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
sonadow By Shadow

Fanfiction

43 0 1
this is my first sonadow book and it will contain some lemon also i will take requests!
11.8K 183 22
There will be smuts/lemons and fluff (I'll put what it will be at the start). I am taking requests. I will do straight and yuri. NO X READER. If you...