๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By -dzzingly

[THE ABANDONED TWIN]. - - - โi don't need you. i didn't need you then and i sure as hell don't need you now.โž... More

soundtrack !
cast !
ฯƒฯ„ฮทฮฝ ฮฑฯฯ‡ฮฎ !
o1.lets leave!
o2.welcome to beacon hills!
o3.we will bring her home.
o4.this sucks
o5.so far kid, you're a peach
o6.that was a lie. I dont have a cousin from Mexico.
o7.its isaac, lahey

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐

24.2K 466 152
By -dzzingly

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍

𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
x
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒

" she was born a Mikaelson,
adopted by a Hale,
and she'll be a
mccall one day. "
- scott mccall

" that girl right there, she's my daughter.
i don't care who the fuck you think you are, but if you try to take her away from me, i will rip your throat out, with my teeth. "

(IN WHICH- Melody Mikaelson, Hope Mikaelsons younger twin sister. Stuck in her sisters shadow, rejected and overlooked by her whole family, decides to leave with her two best friends in the same predicament as her. Leaving neglectful families, the girls end up getting a new loving one that they cherish.But what happens when Melody's family goes looking for her years later, will she forgive and forget? Or will she bring them all down?

Find out now, in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 279 16
Alex is a girl who wanted a life where she could escape her fears and darkness. She has been running since her parents were killed. What happens whe...
331K 5.8K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… {28 แดŠแด€ษดแดœแด€ส€ส} แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… {28 แดŠแดœษดแด‡} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...
122K 3.7K 23
Thiam story ๐ŸŒˆ All the cast from Teen wolf and further in all cast from the originals Liam doesn't have feelings for Theo....HE DOESN'T or does he...
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...