Return, Retry, Restart...Cont...

By DarkDespair713

You wanted to be with them. Little did you know, that when real flesh and blood are involved... a world with... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 (FOR REAL)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Recap
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 9

10.1K 414 1.1K
By DarkDespair713

You watched as everyone left. Kaede seemed to run out of the dining hall, she looked close to tears. You still felt sorry for her. 

"(Y/N)? I noticed you did not eat breakfast. Is there anything in particular that you want?" Kirumi asked you.

You snapped to attention, "Ah... thanks for asking! Actually, I'm not that hungry as of now." 

"Would you like something to drink then?" 

You thought for a second. "Can I have some (Favorite Drink)?" 

"Of course, I will make it right away." 

"Thanks Kirumi." You smiled at the Ultimate maid as she left to get you a drink. 

You sighed, you had no idea what to do now. You knew that this would be when Shuichi would be showing Kaede the hidden bookcase. So you were really clueless on what you should be doing at the moment.

"I guess it's like Free Time then? Who to hang out with though...." As you thought about it, Kirumi brought out your drink. 

Woah! This tastes amazing! Jeez, in-game experiences are so cool. 

As you drank the drink, you tried to decide on a plan of action. 

Ah! I have nothing to do. I guess I'll hang out with... You tried to pick randomly, but that failed. 

"Rantaro! That's who I'm hanging out with for now. I want to see what he's up to." You walked outside trying to look for him. Unfortunately, your monopads seemed to not have the function of telling you where people are anymore-so you had to find him on your own.

Luckily he was already outside near the fountain. You walked over to him. "Hey, what's up? Don't mind if I join you right?" 

"Not at all. I'm just relaxing right now." Rantaro responded. 

"You think that the killing game is over?" You asked, you knew that he didn't but you didn't really know what to say.

"I wish it was that easy... but it doesn't seem that way." 

"Yeah...." You said in response. 

You guys both sat in silence for awhile, presumably in your own thoughts about the killing game.  

"Hey, did the memory of your talent come back to you yet?" Rantaro suddenly asked, breaking the silence. 

The question startled you, "N-no, not yet. I hope I can remember it soon." You answered. 

I haven't thought about it that much, I'm willing to bet that I don't have a talent, but I don't want to say that and happen to get an Ultimate Lab later- that would look suspicious. 

"You don't seemed too worried." Rantaro commented. 

"Well-I am, but I also think that if I have a skill, then it's not like a lost it right? Its still apart of me. So I'll eventually figure it out, but for now all I need is to be myself." You responded. 

"If?" Rantaro questioned, "Are you saying you don't remember if you are an ultimate?" 

Crap. I messed up. "W-well, to be honest... I remember everything about what ultimates are, the kinds of privellages they get, the fact that they are extremely revered across the world. And I feel as if I am an Ultimate... but do I remember being one? No." 

"Oh I see" Rantaro responded shortly. 

Maybe-I should tell him I know about his special Monopad.... 

"H-" You got cutoff before you could start. 

"(Y/N)! Rantaro! What are you guys doing here?" Kaito asked. 

"Having some peace and quiet." I answered, I was annoyed that I got cut off. 

"Come on you guys! Liven up! Monokuma is dead!" Kaito shouted gleefully. 

"You really believe that?" I asked. 

"Well, no harm in being optimistic! Come on! You guys should come in for some lunch." Kaito replied. 

In response your stomach did growl, "Fine, I'll come, I'm hungry anyway. You coming Rantaro?"

"No thanks, I'll stay out a bit more." 

So there you went, you headed off to the Dining hall, on the way you actually had a fun conversation with Kaito about your random likes. Lunch was a feast, and everyone besides, Shuichi, Kaede, Keebo, Rantaro, Maki and Kokichi arrived to eat lunch. 

I wonder where he is. You thought this momentarily, before continuing to eat. Everyone was in high spirts at the prospect of going home. You knew it wasn't going to last, so you enjoyed it to the fullest. It was fun conversing with people who were all so different. Soon enough, it was nighttime and you headed to your shared room with Kokichi. 

You knocked on the door, "Kokichi, I'm coming in." 

You heard no response, so you used your pair of room keys and opened the door. Both you and Kokichi had a room key, however, you were to give it to Kokichi once you got your own room. You entered the room, and saw Kokichi lying on the bed, he was already in pajamas-he was probably getting ready to go to sleep. 

"Hey Kokichi, how come you didn't come to lunch or dinner?" You asked. 

"Oh? Was my darling (Y/N) worried for me? How sweet." Kokichi grinned as he said this. "And I simply was not hungry."

You rolled your eyes, "I wasn't worried, I was wondering. Anyway it's nighttime so I'm going to change into some pajamas and then sleep." You found a pair of pajamas in the closet and changed into them. You brushed your teeth and then exited the bathroom. 

"(Y/N) lets play a game I'm bored!" Kokichi said as you exited the bathroom. 

You sighed, "I'm tired though...." 

"Just one! Please!" Kokichi begged. 

"Fine, what game?" 

"Strip Poker." Kokichi answered. 

"Goodnight." You replied. 

"Okay okay! I was kidding! Lets just play regular poker then, I found a poker set complete with playing chips and everything!" 

"Just us? Lets invite some other people, after all pokers only fun if you have more people!" You said-not wanting to play poker with just Kokichi after he JUST suggested Strip Poker. 

You thought you saw Kokichi's expression change, but you blinked and it was back to the normal grin that you thought you imagined it. 

"It's really late though, they're probably already asleep." Kokichi said. 

"True, alright lets play, Regular Poker." You said, putting emphasis on the 'regular'.

After a few rounds, you both were tired but smiling. You were actually really good at poker, and you even managed to put up a good poker face infront of Kokichi and lie to his face. Kokichi was really good though. You could hardly tell if he was lying half the time. 

"You're really good." You said as you guys started cleaning up the cards and chips. 

"Nehehe! A supreme leader has to be able to do this much!" Kokichi said proudly, "You're not bad yourself though." 

"Yeah, I used to watch poker tournaments, it was always so interesting how some players could have nothing-but lie their way into winning the round." You said.

"Yeah! It's interesting!" Kokichi said. 

Then for awhile you guys sat in silence. 

"I guess we should go to bed?" You asked Kokichi. 

"Yeah. You gonna sleep with me again?" Kokichi said and winked. 

You rolled your eyes, "I'm not sleeping on the floor or the chair, it's too uncomfortable. So I'm going to share the bed with you." 

Kokichi grinned. He then turned off the lights and climbed into the bed. You did the same. 

"(Y/N)...the killing game isn't over is it?" Kokichi suddenly asked. 

You hesitated, "No. Monokuma has to have a spare..." 

"Yeah. I thought so." Kokichi said, sounding almost sad? "Alright good night!" 

"Yeah, good night," and with that, you finally drifted off into sleep. 

And another chapter! Sorry, I love writing this story so much I can barely stop writing it! It's fun! I'm even procrastinating studying for my quiz cause of this! (Wish me luck on that btw)

Well, not much to say here, how'd you guys like it? Thanks for reading!

'Till the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704 55 33
Shuichi -when he is a kid- lives with his parents and his uncle in Japan before they had to move to America, where he left his only childhood friend...
687K 28.5K 73
"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....human?! She stood bent in her blue school un...
127K 4.5K 46
You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulled into a universe. Well, a *normal*, non...
4.4K 243 17
i will definitely be returning to this story. <3 --- 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 : 𝐊. 𝐎𝐌𝐀 ...