Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

De ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 31

526 15 1
De ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

"Is this India?! This place has a lot of beggars!" Zorome tries to get rid of the Indians begging for money.

"Yes this is India, I actually visited this place once and people know me." Alpha smirks. He waves at a bunch of girls and other men.

"If so, tell them to keep their hands off my pants!" Zorome yells out.

...

"Are you ready Boingo?" A tall muscular man approaches a child that is not even as tall as his legs.

"Yes, brother." The child said. He carries a book with crazy cartoonist figures.

"Yes, with our teamwork, we are the Oingo Boingo brothers! Boingo can read the future with his book and I can transform into anyone."

"Yes, this is fate. No one can escape fate, now let's see which of those worthless Stranxx users will die first." Boingo flips a page, waiting for pictures to appear.

Oingo and Boingo are sneaking behind the worthless Darling Crusaders!
The worthless beings will decide to drink a cup of tea!
The shop will secretly only have me and Oingo!
The tea they drink is secretly filled with venomous rattlesnake poison.
The Darling Crusaders go "Bwah!" And they fall down and die slowly
Yay! The Oingo Boingo brothers win and will be rewarded by Lord Gio!

"Is that what the pictures say?" Oingo asks Boingo.

Boingo turns back his head, "My Stranxx can read the future, of course no one can defeat fate."

Oingo carries Boingo on his shoulder, "Then let's get them Boingo!"

"Yes brother!"

...

After escaping from the beggars, the rest of the crew walks through a town, looking for a rental car they can borrow. "Remember, we need a car if we wanna get to Egypt as fast as we can." Ichigo says.

"Yes yes, I got it." Zorome sighs, he spots a cafe inside that was secretly staged by Oingo and Boingo. "Hey let's all get a drink from that cafe!" He points at the specific cafe with Oingo as the waiter.

"Sure, I'm really thirsty as the leader." Ichigo goes in first. The rest go in and sit by a table that was somehow designed for all of them to sit together with.

"Huh? Isn't it strange that this table somehow coincidentally fits us all." Futoshi looks at the menu paper. "It's just a coincidence Futoshi, no need to be worry if an enemy shows up." Zorome looks through the menu as well with Futoshi.

"Can I get a drink for all of you?" Oingo disguised as a waiter, a huge waiter stares at them very intently. Everyone looks at him with a surprise.

"This cafe is way too creepy! Let's go to the one across to it!" Zorome stands up, ready to leave.

Oingo looks back at Boingo who was hiding behind the counter with his book.

I hope you're right Boingo! Oingo thought.

It is fate, destiny cannot be changed. Boingo nods.

"Well I guess we can go-." Ichigo cuts off her sentence and sees the other cafe across from this cafe, burning. "You know what, let's order here." They all sit back down as Oingo smiles devilishly.

"We would like Pepsi for all of us." Alpha orders.

"PEPSI???!!" Oingo screams out, giving away his disguise.

"Is something wrong with that?" Hiro asks.

Oingo shakes his head, "N-No nothing wrong sir. Warm Pepsis coming up." He writes it down on his notepad.

"Wait they are warm?! I don't like warm drinks! You got any cold drinks?" Futoshi complains.

Oingo smirks again. "We sure do, we have black tea that we always store in our fridge."

"Then let's all get black tea alright?" The whole crew nods as Oingo and Boingo smile at each other, Boingo brings a thumbs up and Oingo nods.

A while later, Oingo comes back with 9 cups of black tea and sets them up on the table. "Here you go, 9 black teas for free!"

"Free? This place was worth it." Ichigo grabs her cup and so does everyone else.

Yes drink it! You all will die slowly and painfully! Haha! Oingo turns his back with a creepy smile.

"Iggy! Don't ruin the table for other people!" Everyone spits out their black tea they just drunk and see a small dog on their table. The dog was peeing on the menu paper, ruining and making it wet.

Stupid dog! Oingo and Boingo thought to each other at the same time.

"Now that I lost my appetite, let's just go find a car." Ichigo puts the cup down and so does everyone else and they all follow her.

Oingo goes back to Boingo, "I thought your prophecy was real! Not a fake!" Boingo responds with, "I don't know how but we will find another way to kill them. Maybe not all of them but one by one." Boingo opens his book to new page as new images appear.

Hooray! The Darling Crusaders found a car they can have for free! And it fits all of them!
While everyone was filing the papers for the car, Oingo will plant a bomb that will secretly be disguised as an orange like the rest of which they bought!
Then when the orange blows up, so does the car!
Everyone survives!
But Hiro is left with his face split open!
He's dead! Hooray for us this time!

"I see, Hiro is the most threatening user so we must kill him first." Oingo and Boingo follow the rest of the crew.

...

As the rest of the crew were inside the car shop filing their papers, Oingo secretly grabs a crowbar and breaks the handle, making the door open itself. "Now I just plant this orange here and they will all be critically injured and I will finish them off later with this crowbar! Hahahahaha!" Oingo laughs out loud.

As Oingo was still finding a right spot for the orange that is secretly a bomb, Zorome and Futoshi come and find out who it is. "Hey who is there?! Are you trying to rob our new car! I like to see you try!" Zorome speed walks towards Oingo whose face is covered at the moment.

"Crap! They are here! I gotta think of someone that they trust! Oh yes! I know one!" Oingo transforms.

"Whoever you are! I'll use my Sticky Finger and unzip your whole body!" Futoshi threatens the unknown man in their car. The man secretly moves his head up, it was just Hiro.

"What's wrong Futoshi? Can I not get in the car?" For some reason this Hiro had weird clothing that wouldn't be his taste at all. Let alone a huge tall hat on his head.

"Oh it's just Hiro. Wait did you change your clothes and hat? I didn't know you had a hat." Zorome points at it.

"Y-Yeah, I'm thinking about new tastes for clothing." The Hiro coughs on purpose.

"Didn't you say you were gonna walk in front of the car so we could pick you up later on?" Zorome questions.

"W-W-Well I think that why would I do something stupid since this is a hot deserted area." Hiro stutters more.

"Oh hey Hiro! So you decided not to walk before us? Well it's too late so get in!" Ichigo and the rest push Hiro in the car.

Crap! Help Boingo! Hiro stares at Boingo, this Hiro was actually Oingo in disguise, Oingo's Stranxx power is to transform into anyone. The only thing that doesn't change of course, are his bad taste of clothing.

Don't tell me that the Hiro in your prophecy book that had his face split into 2 was, ME?! Oingo stares at Boingo who both were panicking.

Don't worry big brother! I am certain that you aren't the one to die! Boingo nods back at him, comforting the older brother when the situation should be reversed.

Okay, I am more confident now. Oingo grabs both of his hand together.

"Hiro! Look at your hand!" Zorome from the front seat points at him. Oingo disguised as Hiro panics.

Crap! Does the real Hiro do this at all! I messed up! AHHH!

"Your left thumb is dominating your right thumb! You must have been a woman in your past life! He hahahah!" Zorome hysterically laughs really hard.

That was close.

"Really? I always had my left thumb on top of my right thumb whenever I hold both my hands together." Futoshi does what Hiro disguised as Oingo did.

"You were definitely a woman in your past life Futoshi. I have my right thumb on top of my left thumb! I must've been a strong man in my past life." Zorome smirks, looking at the window.

"Knock it off you three, we are still driving." Ichigo who was the driver scolds them.

Zorome and Futoshi chooses to ignore Ichigo and continue their lecture. "A fortune teller told me that of course. And I believe it!"

"You believe in everyone you see idiot." Futoshi flicks Zorome's forehead.

"Shut the hell up, anyway I'm gonna eat this orange in this car." Zorome's sentence alerts Oingo who was disguised as Hiro as he starts panicking more and more.

"D-Dont eat that orange!" He desperately tries to stop Zorome from blowing everyone up. Why does it look like I'm also saving these idiots! I'm betraying Lord Gio, my brother and myself! No wait! This is for your survival! If you wanna make it out alive! You have to have the greatest will of sacrifice! And that sacrifice is killing these weaklings that think they can challenge Lord Gio!

"Why not?" asks Zorome, his mouth was open wide, waiting for the orange to enter his mouth. "Oh wait, I forgot to peel this orange." His fingers start touching the orange where there was a bomb inside.

"NOOO! Don't!" Hiro grabs the orange.

"What are you doing Hiro?! You have been acting really strange lately. Your taste in clothing suck even more and you are panicking when there are no enemies around. Remember that I saved you from that shark!" Zorome takes the orange back from Oingo's hand.

You know what! Screw it! Ima ditch these idiots! I should've done that in the first place! Oingo decides to make a dramatic scene, holding his stomach.

"AHH! My stomach hurts! I need to go to the bathroom real quick!" Remember, this is Hiro the rest are seeing.

"But we are in the middle of nowhere Hiro." Ichigo hesitates.

"The orange has a goddamn timer! I am going to make a run for it!" Oingo jumps out of the car and runs for his life.

"Okay Hiro! We will catch up on you later! I'll come back when you're ready!" Ichigo drives off with the orange timing bomb still in Zorome's hand.

"Yes! I did it! I successfully killed them all! I should've done it from the start but it was all worth it! Hahahaha!" Oingo was still in disguise as Hiro.

Zorome who was in the car looks at the orange that had a bomb inside it. "You know, maybe Hiro was right. I just found this orange out of nowhere that Futoshi might have sat on. I'll just throw it out of the window." Zorome throws the orange out of the car, the orange which was still up in the air finally lands on the ground and rolls over towards Oingo who was standing still.

"Hahaha! I did it! I killed them all!" Oingo spots an orange rolling towards him. "What's an orange doing here? Pisses me off!" He stomps on it, realizing it wasn't a regular orange.

"Uh oh." His last words.

*BOOM*

Boingo comes to the rescue, holding his injured older brother's head as he was slowly bleeding to death from the bomb he took from the face. "Big brother! No!!"

"It's okay Boingo, you tried your best. Carry on my legacy." Oingo's hand loses life and so does all his body functions.

...

As Ichigo was driving the car, the rest of the Darling Crusaders spots Hiro who was walking on the side of the road. "Oh hey Hiro! How did you catch up to us so fast!" Zorome waves at him.

"What are you talking about Zorome?" Hiro's eyebrows raises up quite a bit.

"Wow you even changed your clothes that fast as well!"

Hiro opens the door and sits next to Futoshi. "No idea what you're talking about."

"Well whatever, I need to go to the bathroom." Zorome looks out for a hidden stall.

And the Darling Crusaders didn't even know Oingo and Boingo existed...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

114K 2.6K 72
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
10K 339 36
Humanity used to thrive in 2035 until a group of scientists started playing God. This science team was recruited by all the top world leaders and the...
60.2K 2.7K 70
Chapters 19-65 are rewritten(will edit/rewrite 1-18). Chapters greatly rewritten will have a "*" around the *title* so old readers can scroll to the...
179 24 12
In a world where magical creatures and humans intermix, there are two types of magic and two types of people. Dark magic and light magic. Good people...