Henry: Showdown

By Cali2435

Henry and his friends are entering their senior year of high school. This could be the year that could determ... More

Prologue
How a Resurrection Really Feels
Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do
The Truth About Lying
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil
F.U.B.A.R
America's Most Wanted
Now You See Me
Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Barely Breathing
A Time Like This
It Takes a Village
Point of No Return
Nobody Said It Was Going To Be Easy
The Trick Is to Keep Breathing
The Right Medicine
I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
The Way We Get By
What Do You Go Home To?
Ask Me No Questions, I'll Tell You No Lies
Turning Up The Heat
Before You Go, Make Sure You Know
New Sequal

It's Gettin Hot In Here..

201 3 2
By Cali2435

(Smut Warning!!!!!  also this might be a long chapter)

Are you sure there is no one down there? Piper asked Jasper as she was pushing him.

No is down. I promise and if there we will use.....uh......this baseball bat. Jasper managed to say as he was locating a weapon.
Like a day in hell I will attack them, because I will push you first then run out the front door .

Again, why are you here Jasper asked Piper who was unpacking her bag upstairs

Because Marley's parents kicked me out house just because Marley thinks I am going to make my visit to her house hell. Piper replied with a hint of sadness in her voice .

Jasper started hearing moaning of sadness from Piper he walked over top her to give her a hug because he might have thought she still missed her mom but he got the wrong sign because Piper backed up

What are you doing?! Piper asked as she was backing away from him

Nothing Jasper answered quickly ,trying to avoid getting hit by Piper who wasn't really in the hitting mood.

Where's my jacket? Piper asked in a tone of worry all of a sudden .

She crawled onto the bed covers in jasper's room looking for that jacket because it wasn't her Jacket ,It was her dead mom's Jacket.

Why are you so worried about a Jacket ? Jasper asked

It's not mine, It's........my mom's Piper replied as she was turning the bed covers on jasper's bed upside down.

Puling away the sheets she saw the jacket,the black shiny leather against the white sheet. She picked it up,tears forming in her eyes, her body trembling. Sliding off the bed she walked over to Jasper.

Hey,it's okay he smiled as her with such warmth, It's okay now..okay? Jasper whispered in her ear.

God, how did he know just what what to say,how to say it? His voice was filled with such raw and comforting emotion.

Piper nodded, getting her tears under control. Jasper ran his hand down her arms and she fell into his warm, strong embrace. Piper clutched Jasper to her, his arm holding her close as she buried his face in his neck and one of his hands played with her hair.

Unconsciously he inhaled the sent of her hair, the tangy strawberry fragrance slightly arousing him...that, combined with Piper's body being so close to him. He had tried so long to keep some certain feelings for her he had in the past when they were locked in the shop together a few years back under wraps. On the outside he seemed to succeed.... in his mind however it was another matter . His dreams were filled with her, she was a constant feature in his dreams but in them she was always the mean vicious person but lately after the funeral is dreams of her started to turn into fantasies and he often found found himself day dreaming about her in unexpected moments.

Jasper moved back slightly to place a soft kiss to the top of Piper's head and once again drew in a breath as he inhaled her heady sent. She pulled back to look up into his eyes as he tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jasper responded, sucking her bottom lip in between his own and moving his hands to frame her face. The two pulled apart to take a breathe..both giving each other to run away .... yet neither of them wanted to. Jasper moved first this time and that was it... no more backing away . They parted once more as Jasper moved his hands to the jacket that was in her hands and grabbed it out her hands. They stared into each other's eyes as Jasper moved in once more, only this time, slower. Piper clutched at the back of his neck, her hand idly played with the strand of hair at his nape.

Their kisses became more passionate, heated and desperate as Jasper removed his sweatshirt and delved his tongue into her mouth. She moaned softly, so soft in fact that Jasper only felt it as his tongue caressed hers.

Jasper's lips left a heated trail down her neck and over her cotton clad breast. His hands moved her tank top up and his lips net warm flesh as he left butterfly kisses all the way down to the top of her jeans. He could smell her scent from here and it was driving him crazy.

He reared up keeping eye contact with her and removed his shirt, now bare chested, his rippling, strong muscle flexing as he ripped off his top, almost making Piper come at the mere sight of him . The hours of grueling over basketball practice and years of keeping his body in shape that gave him the body of a god, his chest bare and firm, his stomach muscle clenched as he threw his shirt somewhere in the room and fell back to the bed, desperate to taste her again. As he leaned down Piper laughed softly, which caused Jasper to smile as he sought out her mouth and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She ran her hands over his chest and arched her head, Jasper's lip leaving hers to latch onto her neck and suck at the pulse point, his lips finding the her weak spot and involuntary she let out a soft moan, the sound which caused Jasper's crotch to twitch in his pants, the sound making him close his eyes at the fact that he was eliciting these sounds from her. He sucked at the point again causing Piper's breath catch in her throat and she clutched the back of his neck with her hand and pressed his mouth harder on into her neck. She moaned not only feelings his lips sucked at her neck, but also the way he made her feel so unbridled with passion.

He ran his tongue up her neck and bit her ear lobe lightly and whispered hotly,

God I need you Piper

The sound of his voice, filled with such raw emotion and ardor, made her want to cry. She moved to claim his lips with hers and using all her strength flipped them so she was straddling him. Lucas' hands moved to help her hips and he ran them up to her waist, his fingers splayed out on her lower back, while his thumb made shaped around her belly button. Piper locked eyes with him and he smiled.

"God, I use to hate when he smiled but now I kind of think it's sexy and I can do anything... as long as he's with me"

Piper moved her hand to his lips running her thumb over his bottom lip. Jasper brought one hand up to capture hers ad placed a soft kiss to her finger tips. She sat up and purposely made sure she rubbed vagina against his straining crotch. He gasped softly and closed his eyes and she smiled as thoughts of his crotch filling her as he gasped her name entered her mind. He opened his eye, now darkened with lust with lust and watched transfixed as she removed her tank top. Jasper watched her with fire in his eyes, one of her hands rested on his stomach and her nails scratched at toned abs as she shifted back to sit on his thighs. She ran her fingers teasingly over the bulge in his jeans and slowly undid the clasp on his belt, then the button and gradually drew the zipper down. She looked up at him from under the hooded lashes and ran her tongue teasingly over her bottom lips. Piper reached into his jeans and ran her finger nails gently over his crotch. She could feel the ridges as he played with him the tin material of his black boxers the only thing between her hand and naked skin.

Suddenly he leaned up his hand cradling the back of her neck with his hand as he latched on to her neck than ran his tongue down to kiss the swell of her small breasts. Jasper ran his tongue along edge of her bra cup and dipped slightly inside, his tongue came into contact with her harden nipple. He reached up and moved the cup aside so he could suck and caress her nipple with his tongue, his other hand coming up to palm her other breast through the cotton of her bra.

Jasper grasped her thigh as he turned them over and rest his forehead against hers. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue as he ran his tongue over the tips of her, teasing her as he reached to unclasp her bra, removing it and throwing it somewhere in his room. Piper ran her hand down his body and into his underwear, grasping his crotch. The feel of her hand caused him to suck in a breath between clenched teeth.

Using her hands and feet she pushed his jeans off his hips, making sure his underwear went down with them, down his legs, where kicked them off. She looked down to his crotch which was standing hard against his stomach and she licked the lips, marveling the sheer size of him.

"I wonder what he taste like? She thought to herself, then biting her bottom lip she looked into his eyes, a wicked grin on her lips as she turned them over slowly. She grasped his hand in hers and knelt up pulling him into a sitting position. She shuffled back off the bed stand between his parted legs, never once losing eye contact with him. Piper sunk to her knees in front of Jasper and placing her hands on his hips leaned down and ran her tongue up the upside of his crotch.

She took his crotch in her mouth, running her tongue around the head and Jasper gasped and thought to himself 'So much better than my dreams".

Say that again. She smiled. Jasper cupped her face, as she ran her hand up to his crotch her finger brushing over the head, smearing the pre-cum around it. His breath caught in his throat as he whispered to her I dream about you Pip, fantasize about you.

She smiled devilishly. When do you dream about me?

He captured her lips and whispered into her mouth, When I am all alone.

Hearing Jasper says that was a rarity, but it turned her on so much and she moaned. God! The thought alone of you getting yourself off is enough to make me cum right now! she whispered into his mouth. Jasper closed his eyes at the thought. The fact that he turned her on so much caused his heart to swell as well as another part of his anatomy.

He grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and kneeling between her parted legs he undid the belt buckle and slowly pulled the jeans off of her legs, leaving her clad only in a black lace thong. Jasper leaned down and lightly bit the inside of her thigh before running his thumb up either side of the thong and reaching forwards to run his tongue along with the cotton. Piper gasped his name as a surge of lust ripped through him as he took the edge of the tong in his hand and ripped it from his body. The desperate and lustful act ripped straight Piper's core and she looked down at him with dark eyes and he smiled.

I'll buy you a new one. He smirked

Jasper leaned forwards and ran his tongue up her pussy to suck at clit. his hands weren't idle either. He pushed her thighs apart and ran two of his fingers around the outside of her vagina before thrusting them inside, causing Piper to cry out in pleasure.

She could feel herself nearing the edge, her legs were trembling as she felt the coil pressure.

Oh god...... Jasp.....Oh, I'm gonna..., please....Ja.....

Then cum baby. Jasper whispered hotly from his position between her legs.

Jasper sucked on her clit and thrust another finger inside her as he walls contracted around his fingers and she arched her hips off the bed. crying out his name.

He removed his fingers and looked up to see her flushed and breathing heavily. He moved over her and thrust his tongue in her mouth, their tongues battling for dominance. She moved her lips to his ear and spoke softly, make love to me Jasper.

He smiled softly and kissed her lips wrapping one arm around her waist and moving his one hand to the back of her neck. He sat back as she wrapped her legs around him .

Suddenly panic took him, and realized he didn't have any protection with him.

Piper saw the look in his eyes and whispered, "what's wrong?"

I'm sorry Pip.....I don't have anything.....

It's okay she cut him off, I'm on the pill. Piper reassured him. 

Jasper smiled. Thinking whoever was listening for this small miracle. In that moment he realized something. That making love to Piper was something he needed to do, something he craved. His body, his soul all screamed out for her. He needed to be with her in the most intimate way a person can be with someone.

*************************************************

Hope you all enjoyed this little surprise. I know it isn't part of the story but I promise you that it will be explained in the book Henry Danger: To The Future

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
1.1K 43 20
A girl gives birth during her freshman year in high school. Nobody is there for her at the hospital just her best friend. The doctors knew she wouldn...
388 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...
216 0 31
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...