𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.

By TIDAEMPRESS

Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a ha... More

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.
001.
002.
003
004
005.
006.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.

007.

17.3K 1K 399
By TIDAEMPRESS

There was a bunch of commotion as I fluttered my eyes open. I was not in my bed, but this one was wider than mine. The black and blue bedspread and seeing Colbie sitting in a chair with his headset on as he played Call of Duty. I pushed my body up with my hands; my body seemed not to have as much energy. Even though I was awake, I still felt tired.

We didn't get here until like three something this morning, and I wasn't aware of the time, but seeing Colbie in no shirt and a pair of basketball shorts made me assume it was still early in the day.

"Morning," I guess I was moving too much, he turned his head for a split second and put his eyes back on the screen.

"Good morning," I said in a hoarse tone, I screamed all last night. Glad I had a good time but I just had to lose my voice in the process.

Colbie chuckled and I rolled my eyes knowing he was gonna find the shit funny. I can't even say fuck you without sounding like something died in my throat. I threw the covers off of me, I was no longer in my tight fitted dress but a baggy ass t-shirt of Colbie's.

I made his bed, grabbing my phone from his TV stand. He moved my hips out the way so he could see his game but I did not give two shits about that funky ass game, he sucked anyways.

"Watch out," he smacked his lips and I moved with an attitude, stepping aside and pulling my phone from the charger.

I was glad I had called and told my parents I was staying with Colbie, or I would've woke up with numerous texts from daddy telling me to bring my ass on home. I moved back to the bed, sitting on the edge, crossing my legs and watching him play his game.

"You want something to eat?" he turned toward me, dropping his controller on the ground and I just nodded, not even wanting to speak knowing it wouldn't bring my voice back. "Come on,"

"Yo' mama nem know I'm here?" I talked in a gravelly tone, rolling my eyes just hearing how bad my voice had gotten.

"Yeah, they know but they not here. Had some meeting to go to in Dallas," he shrugged and licked his lips as he led me downstairs to his kitchen. He opened the pantry, showing me all the boxes of cereal he had. He wasn't a chef at all, so I'll be damned if he got in front of a stove.

I pointed to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and he handed them to me. He grabbed Fruity Pebbles for himself and went to get bowls for both of us. I sighed, listening to the cereal hit the bottom of the bowl. I shook the box until my bowl was filled halfway. I fixed the bag inside the box before closing it and putting it back.

Colbie poured milk into both of our bowls, slipping a spoon into my cereal as he stood across from me. Nothing but crunching and moaning, when we ate we did just that. I hated talking with a mouth full anyway so it was easy to avoid.

"What's that niggas name you was staring at?" Colbie smirked making my eyes go to the back of my head.

"Ra'Shawn?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded, laughing before filling his mouth with Fruity Pebbles. "Why you care so much?"

"We still best friends Santana," he shrugged his shoulders. "Wanted to know what typa nigga he was, don't need you fuckin' wit dese lames"

"Nigga, you lame," I sighed, even though I had no real feelings for Ra'Shawn, I thought he was cute but that was it. His attitude seemed too nasty for me and I wasn't even gonna set myself up like that.

Colbie was my best friend but I still felt uncomfortable telling him about who I was crushing on. Only because of our feelings for each other, it would throw everything off. He had my best interest at heart and I respect him for telling me how it is instead of getting with me and doing me dirty. He wanted me happy and I wanted the same for him.

"I'm really that nigga," he laughed, his dreads getting all in his face, he moved them out of his way. "I can show you better than I can tell you,"

I just gave him a sure nod before slurping the cinnamon flavored milk. They really needed to make it it's own milk, I'd drink the fuck outta that shit. It tasted better than the cereal.

We went back to his room after washing our dishes, I laid down on his bed as he went through his Netflix trying to find something to watch. I rested my head on my arms, watching him scroll through the movies and TV shows. I didn't really care what he put it on, I was really about to go back to sleep.

He put it on Paid In Full, coming to lay down. He laid at the top, his hairy ass legs beside me. I scrunched my face up and scooted away from him, just to be childish.

I raised up, crossing my legs as the movie started. I did about thirty different positions until I did what I felt was most comfortable. I laid beside Colbie, snuggling up against him. His hand rubbed up and down my arm, putting me back to sleep.

-

"Aight, so I'll do the presentation and you work on the paper?" Ra'Shawn stared at me trying to figure out an easy way to do our project.

"That'll work," I sighed typing in my student ID, going in to check my grades before this semester was over. I was satisfied for the most part, all A's and I wasn't failing in any of my other classes so I was relieved, I'ma need it to stay like this for the rest of the year.

"What you doing after school?" He said licking his lips and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I gave him a side-eye and he threw his head back. My voice was somewhat back in tact, that didn't stop Tysen from clowning me and Niecey of course jumped to conclusions.

"That ain't got nun to do wit' our project," he chuckled and I just shut my mouth quick, I always say what I'm thinking and end up in awkward ass situations like this. "But yeah, I gotta girl. Don't you got a boyfriend?"

"No," I rolled my eyes, everybody was booed up during cuddle weather season. I was lonely as hell, being up under my best friend.

"Who was the nigga following you around at the party the otha' night?" He relaxed in his desk and I just scoffed.

"That's my best friend," I breathed out.

"Y'all seem close," he said putting his focus on the powerpoint, his eyes were glued to the computer screen.

"Yeah, been friends since babies," I explained, he seemed uninterested so I ain't respond back to him. Writing down my rough draft for the paper and popped in my AirPods.

I turned the volume up to my music, I was in my own little world. Young Thug rapped through my ears.

My hand started to cramp up so I took a break, scrolling through my Instagram. I never liked anything, I was a true ghost follower.

"Aye, how dis look?" Ra'Shawn turned his chromebook toward me. He had fixed the background of the powerpoint and touched it up.

I nodded and told him I liked it. He seemed content with it himself, going back to working on it and I went back to being on my phone.

"Aye, dis a group project," he tapped on my desk with his hand making me roll my eyes.

"Okay? And we split it up, my shit always gone get done," I scoffed, he got some nerve telling me something I already know.

"Nah, put yo' phone up and type that paper,"

-

k short chapter

colbie & santana stay cuddled up. when will she learn 🥴

#teamcantana or #teamsashawn 🌚 lmk why in the comments lol

follow me ig @tidabrat_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802 107 34
She was the one that went through a serious glow-up before senior year of high school. He was one of the hottest boys in the rival school. Ella had...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
1.5K 244 19
*Editing and reuploading* Intro: If my hair isn't bought or done differently every week I'm a broke girl. Finally given a chance to accept my curl...
505K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...