The Prophecy

By emily_chunti

I don't care that you rejected me. Read my lips GO FUCK YOURSELF. I'm tired of this lame ass place .So you k... More

Prologe
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapeter 4

Chapter 1

8.2K 297 7
By emily_chunti

Katrina's POV:
      So I'm running as fast as a normal person would because there are to many humans here . I keep running and running trying to find out where to switch my ticket because they gave me a ticket to Bollywood instead of Brazil which is pissing me off because how do you mix the two like are you that stupid.

         As I am running I slam into someone and it hurt like hell might I add. As I look up I see a guy about in his mid thirties with dark green eyes that just kind of suck you in I have never seen this shade of green before it's nice. He has on a white shirt with black pants on and has blond hair with some grey mixed in must have a little stressful life.

       Then out of no where he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and runs into a janitors closet Maybe.

Owwwwww!!!  Dude what the fuck is your problem that hurt like a bitch

      What the fuck are you why can I smell witch but your a wolf I'm curious little wolf tell me about yourself right now or I'm going to have to kill you.

He scared me a lot but I don't show him but all I can say is I'm k k Katrina.

wow good job Katrina now he really knows how scared you are I think to myself.

      He speaks again Are you kidding me no what kind of supernatural are you

     That was sarcastic asshole I'm  a werewolf that's it.he started laughing in my face and says Ya right I can smell witch on you now I'm gonna ask one more time WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND DONT LIE TO ME!!

  I I promise I'm a werewolf please don't hurt me and just let me go I plead.

        He lets go of me finally and apologizes once he found out I was dead ass serious.He told me that he was a knight for the King and queen and apparently they lost there Daughter a long time ago and that's why he was at the airport ,he travels the world looking for her looking into clues and stuff. I asked him if I could go with him to the royal palace.  I want to see if I can find anything on my parents I mean you never know there might be a family tree I can find and connect some dots.

He said he would have to ask the King and queen so he stepped out to make a call.

         I sat there for what felt like forever but to be honest it was really just 20 minutes but still that's a long time and I am very antsy. The guy came back in and said they agreed to have me for a night or two and I got so excited.

        After he told me that I could go with him I asked for his name because i realized I never did so I found out his name is Xavier. Xavier and I walked off to a secret plane that was in hidden at the very back of the airport and we boarded the plane .

My life is finally gonna start.......

      When I settled in I realized how tired I was and before the plane even started moving my eyes started to get so heavy and before I know it I'm out like a light.

       I was shaken up because apparently I fell asleep so I woke up to Xavier shaking me up to tell me we had arrived. When I got off the plane I realized there was a huge castle in front of me.

       It was huge it was like ten mansions in one. The outside of it was a beautiful gold and silver theme. There was a huge garden in front of the castle leading to the front door and the huge steps you know kinda like the ones out side a court yard but all in all it was beautiful.I was about to take a step when I realized I was being handcuffed.....

Xavier's POV:(at the airport before he met Katrina)

         I was walking through an airport when a girl with nice long brown hair and dark brown eyes with a black out line and beautiful tan skin and long legs bumped into me.

         After I realized she had this strange scent, I throw her over my shoulder and take her into a janitors closet At least I think it's a janitors closet. I slam her into the wall because I smell witch on her but she seems to be a werewolf.

       She is pleding me telling me over and over again saying she is just a werewolf but I still don't believe her. I apologize and let her go. We talk for a little bit and I tell her that I am a knight for the King and queen.

      All of a sudden she asked me can I come with you. I am freaking out inside because I have to tell her no but my emotions get the best of me and say let me ask. I walked out to call the King and queen when I smelled another werewolf. I see a werewolf running towards me probably cause I'm on his land but whatever I'm a vampire and I can run faster.

      he lunges at me but doesn't shift because To many humans. I side step him and punch him in the gut and slam him on the floor and that knocks him out cold. I dragged him into a seat and put him down so no one notices. Then I call the King and queen they pick up after a couple rings

"Hello"

        Yes may I peak to the King and queen it's me xavier. They put me threw and I explain what happened and they say she can stay a couple nights.

      Thats when I thank them and walk back to the closet.  I tell her she can stay and she gets supper excited but then I feel this power radiate off of her and I feel like bowing but that's strange. I shrug it off and take her to the plane.
5 hours later......
       We have arrived and I shake her to wake up. As soon as she steps off the plane a guard handcuff  her just in case and takes her to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...