Start Over

By LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 9

3.2K 106 80
By LilumGrave

Butch's POV:

I felt like a Winx transforming into a fairy. It actually worked! My brothers and I have new costumes now. We also have special belts that works like the girls'. I feel stronger than ever. My brothers and I are now able to fly. We have more strength and we are faster than before. This isn't actually so bad!

"It worked!" that kid Ken exclaimed.

"Now that you're superheroes, you'll have to use different names in order to hide your secret identities" the professor told us.

"That's absurd! It's pretty obvious it's us!" I said.

"I want to be Superman!" Yoshito exclaimed.

"Be more original, please" Peach said.

"What about our real names?" Yûsuke suggested.

"Our real names?" Yoshito asked him, confused.

"Yes. Your real name is Boomer. Mine is Brick" he answered him and looked at me, "and yours is Butch."

"Boomer. I like it!" my younger brother smiled.

"Whatever" I snorted.

"In order to save the girls you'll have to learn how to use your powers" Ken told us.

"There's no time for training, Ken. Every second we lose is a second of life to the girls" the professor said and looked at us, "we're counting on you, boys. Please save the girls."

"Don't worry. We'll bring them home safely" Brick responded him.

"You already have the location on your belts. Just follow the arrow, like in a GPS" Ken explained to us.

"What's a GPS?" Boomer asked.

I facepalmed instantly. Boomer and I flew behind Brick, who was reading the GPS to take us where the girls are supposed to be. We reached a forest and soon a small cottage. It was silent, suspiciously silent. One of the windows was broken, so we entered using that entrance. It was dark and warm inside.

"This place gives me chills" Boomer shuttered.

No sign of the girls or any other person.

"I think this is a make-up store" Brick said.

"No wonder why they don't want to come back" I joked.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps approaching. Brick made signals, telling us to stay quiet and hide. So we did. Soon, a man with brown and curly hair started inspecting the place with his flashlight. He was wearing elegant clothes, a pair of tall boots and make-up. He was going to leave when, suddenly, something fell from my pocket.

"A flute? Why do I have a flute on my pocket? I don't even know how to play it!" I thought when I saw it.

I heard the man approaching where I was hidden, but then another sound called his attention. He reached another counter and started screaming when a rat jumped over him. My brothers and I had to contain our laughs.

"Get off me!" he cried, running around the place.

The rat hid inside his pants, what made him scream even harder. He even ran away from the cottage, leaving the door open. I sighed and hid the flute on my pocket again.

"What a coward" Boomer finally laughed.

"This is our opportunity! Hurry!" Brick told us.

Boomer and I followed him, passing through the same door that the man entered by. The back of the cottage was a small house. It had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and even a bedroom. I saw another door on the back, so I went to take a look without my brothers. I think Brick saw me, because he soon started following me.

"Butch, wait!" he tried to stop me.

It was too late; I opened the door. There were Buttercup and Blossom, trapped inside a cage.

"Blossom!" Brick ran to the cage, and so I did.

"Where's Bubbles?" I heard Boomer ask in a worried tone.

"Blossom! Buttercup! Wake up!" Brick tried to call them, but they were unconscious.

"Buttercup" I still talked to her, "if that guy hurt you, I'm going to kill him!"

"Kill is a tough word" we heard a voice behind us.

Boomer's POV:

We turned around to see who it was. I was shocked. Bubbles was wearing a red provocative outfit with a make-up that, knowing her, she'd never wear! Her hair was also straightened.

"Bubbles?" I asked her.

"My name is Ruby! I'm a better version from that stupid girl!" she replied to me.

"Well, I prefer the old Bubbles" I told her.

"Too bad!" she growled and tried to attack me with a chain.

"Boomer!" Brick tried to warn me.

I was paralyzed. Fortunately, Butch reacted just in time and saved me.

"Thanks" I sighed with relief.

"We have to stop her! She's not the same Bubbles that we know!" Brick told us.

"You're right" I said.

"Leave it to me" Butch told us and took a flute from his pocket.

"Is that your weapon?!" I tried not to laugh.

"Do you even know how to use it?" Brick asked him.

"Let's find out" Butch responded and blew his instrument.

It sounded horrible. It just worked to bother our ears and to make Ruby more angry than she already was. She started following me and Brick, trying to hit us with her chain. Butch was trying to play the flute, but it didn't seem to work.

"Hurry up, Butch!" Brick shouted at him.

"Shut up! I'm trying, okay?!" he protested.

"It's not working! You suck at it, Butch!" I shouted.

Butch got mad and threw the flute to me, but instead of hurting me it hit Ruby on the head. She was knocked out inmediately.

"We're good, right?" I asked Butch, noticing how mad he was.

Brick was able to open the cage, so Butch helped him free the girls from the ropes.

"Ruby? What was that?" we heard the voice of the guy approaching.

"We have to go, now!" Brick told us and picked up Blossom.

Butch picked up Buttercup like she was a potato bag and I picked up Bubbles like if she was a princess, even if she doesn't look like one now. Butch took his flute and then broke the wall. We used the hole to escape before the guy could stop us. It was really cold outside.

"No!" we heard him shout and then sneeze, "you're going to pay for this!"

"Professor, we're on our way. We have the girls" Brick told him using the belts.

We flew over the forest and went back to the lab. The professor, Ken and Peach were waiting for us outside. When they noticed that the girls were unconscious, they opened the door. We all got inside and left them over the table.

"We founded them inside a cage. They don't respond" Brick explained.

"Their vital signs are just fine" the professor said, looking at the monitor.

"Bubbles wasn't inside the cage. In fact, she tried to attack us and affirmed that her name was Ruby" I explained the professor.

"We'll have her under observation. Leave her over the table" he replied to me and looked at my brothers, "take Blossom and Buttercup to the restroom. Peach will show you the way."

Brick carried Blossom again and so did Butch with Buttercup. I stayed there looking at Bubbles. I was pretty worried about her. I didn't noticed how long I was looking at her until my brothers came back.

"You can go home now. You need some rest too" the professor told us.

"What about the girls?" I asked him.

"Blossom and Buttercup are fine. We'll wait until Bubbles wakes up so we can figure out what happened to her" Ken explained to me.

"You can come in the morning. Don't worry about them" the professor added.

We decided to do what he said since we were tired. I followed my brothers to the exit until we heard the professor's voice again.

"Oh, and, boys..." he smiled to us a little, "thank you."

Third Person's POV:

The next morning, the boys went back to the lab. They seemed very tired, and so were the professor, Ken and Peach. They all seated on the dinning room to eat some breakfast. Yoshito's face fell inside his plate of cereal. At the same time, Momoko opened her eyes, slowly. So did Kaoru. They looked at each other.

"Where are we?" Kaoru asked.

"We must be inside Sorato's house" Momoko said.

"The professor, Ken and Peach must be worried about us" Kaoru said.

"Let's get out of here" Momoko suggested.

They both stood up from the bed and opened the door. They realized that was the professor's Utonium house by just taking a look at the hall.

"How did we get here? Where's Miyako?" Momoko wondered.

"Maybe it's a trap" Kaoru told her.

They both heard some noises coming from the kitchen, so they decided to approach it.

"In the count of three" Momoko told Kaoru, "1...2...3!"

They both jumped into a fighting stance. The boys, the professor, Ken and Peach stared at them, confused. Momoko and Kaoru looked at each other with embarrassment.

"Girls! You're finally awake!" Ken exclaimed.

"Y-yeah" Momoko stuttered, staring at Yûsuke.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Peach exclaimed.

"Can someone tell me what's happening here?" Kaoru asked, giving Ryu an angry look.

"We lost communication. We were really worried so we called the boys. They rescued you last night" the professor explained.

"Well, they almost completed the job. Where's Miyako?" Kaoru crossed her arms.

"She's still asleep" Ken responded.

"How did you rescued us?" Momoko asked the boys.

"We have superpowers!" Yoshito exclaimed.

"I did all the hard work" Ryu smirked.

"The professor increased our z-rays levels. Now we have white z-rays, just like you" Yûsuke explained.

"And our parents?! They must be sick worried about us!" Momoko remembered.

"Don't worry about that. I pretended to be one of your parents and called your families to tell them you were staying with the other on a sleepover" the professor explained.

"And they didn't even asked to talk with us?!" Kaoru asked with indignation.

"No!" the professor sweat-dropped.

"Unbelievable" Momoko snorted.

Just then, they heard noises coming from the main room.

"That must be Miyako" the professor went to see.

The others decided to go with him. Indeed it was Miyako. She was trying to escape from the table's restrictions.

"Let me go! Please!" she cried.

"Miyako! Calm down, it's us!" Momoko told her, approaching the table.

"Momoko! Run! He's coming!" Miyako told her.

"We're saved, Miyako! We're in the professor's lab!" Kaoru tried to calm her.

The professor pushed a bottom to open the table's restrictions. Miyako was finally free. She jumped out of the table to hug Momoko.

"It's okay, Miyako. You're saved" her friend started petting her.

"Come on. I'll prepare a bath for you" Kaoru suggested.

Momoko and Kaoru took Miyako to the bathroom while the others waited. Yoshito was the most worried about her.

"I wonder what happened to her. She was terrified" Ken said.

"Whoever that man is, he is very powerful and evil and must be stop" the professor said.

"You can count with us, professor. We'll train in order to become strong and powerful" Yûsuke said.

"Yeah! That Sorato is going to pay for putting Kaoru inside a cage!" Ryu added and everyone looked at him with a serious expression, "a-and Momoko too, of course."

"He's going to pay for turning Miyako into a very sexy but evil marionette!" Yoshito said.

Ryu rolled his eyes and Yûsuke facepalmed.

"Since now, you'll have to learn how to work together in order to protect the city from evil" the professor told them, "since today, you'll be known as heroes."

************************************

Chan, chan chaaaaaan! The girls are saved thanks to The Rowdyruff boys! But this isn't over yet! We still don't know who is Sorato and what does he want! The boys also need to learn how to use their powers! And the girls have to explain what happened inside Sorato's cottage! Let's read the next chapter to see what happens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
97.5K 1.9K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...
57.1K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...