Why Me? 《Sirius Black love st...

By Mauarders_Potter90

It's Third Year. Livia Potter, a girl known as the twin of James Potter and as the fifth Mauarder at Hogwarts... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

17 1 0
By Mauarders_Potter90

I'm so sorry that it took so long to get this part up, but school is really hard right now and I'm mentally not in a good place and I really wanted to finally get a chapter up before finals roll around.

I'm going to start a tag list, if anyone wants to be included you can comment and I'll make sure that you're included!

Word Count: 1568

The morning of September 1st was the busiest day of the summer. Everyone is rushing around and making sure everything is packed.

Fortunately for me, I thought ahead and packed the night before so I can get enough sleep. I even set out my outfit on top of my trunk; an army green short sleeved top, light denim jeans, and a cream colored jacket.

There is a knock at my door and dad pokes his head in, "Girls make sure you lot are getting ready we're leaving in fifteen minutes."

"But we already packed," I sleepily motion to our trunks neatly packed and clothes set out on top of them. Dad closes the door and I sit up knowing that I won't get much more sleep. I throw one of my pillows at Lily and it hits her head. "Wake up sleepy pants."

Lily groans and I get up laughing, "Lily it's September 1st." Stepping over Lily's body to walk into my adjoining bathroom. There is some rumpling of sheets and Lily's disheveled half-awake form stumbles into the bathroom. "Oh so you're up," I send a smirk in the mirror towards Lily and she scowls back.

"I was having a good dream," Lily mumbled as we started moving around the bathroom silently doing whatever we need to do.

Finally, we finished getting ready and I look at our trunks. "Lets ask the boys to bring these down for us," I suggest and immediately Lily starts protesting.

"We are not asking James," Lily sharply says and I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Do you want to bring your trunk down yourself?"

"Do you know how many times he tried to ask me out this past week?"

"Somewhere in the hundreds?"

"Try two hundred times exactly."

"Two hundred times? That's crazy," Lily nods and I think. "Let's ask Remus and Sirius." We walk out of my room and towards the boys' room. The door is slightly open and I poke my head in, "Hello?"

The boys look at us in various states of disarray. "If some of you lot are ready, could you help us move our trunks down to the hall?" They look at each other and talk among themselves.

Eventually two of them help us bring our trunks down. They head back to James' room to finish packing their bags.

Lily and I move to the living room and sit down while we wait for the boys to finish packing. Mum walks in and we look at her, "The boys are still packing." Lily and I high five each other and my mom laughs.

"Tell them to hurry up, we're leaving in five minutes."

"Aye aye captain," we salute her and mum shakes her head with a smile.

"You guys are crazy," Mum leaves the room and we walk up to the boys' room. Knocking, we open the door and we find James combing his hair and the others talking on the bed.

"Hurry up we're leaving in five," I smirk as James shoots me an annoyed look. Sirius and Remus pull their trunks down and James finishes his hair thing and closes his trunk. "Sirius takes less time to get his hair done and is ready to go before you."

"Shut up."

I pout, "That isn't nice."

"Why are you here?"

"Mum told us to tell you lot that we're leaving in five," James' face gets slightly red and my smirk grows wider.

"I get that, but why are you still here?"

"Wow," I place a hand on my chest faking hurt, "My own brother doesn't want me around. At least someone likes me," I look over at Lily and she shakes her head with a small smile.

"Thirty seconds and we're flooing out of here," Mum yells up the stairs and James grabs his trunk and we all head down. Once we're in the living room, we all grab some floo powder and our trunks.

"Okay so first it's going to be Remus, then Livia, Sirius, Lily, and James." Dad states as he grabs some of his own floo powder. We get into that order and Remus steps into the flames.

"King's Cross," Remus clearly states and throws down the powder. In a flash of green, Remus and his trunk disappears.

Stepping up, I throw down the powder while clearly saying, "King's Cross." Green floods my vision and I stumble out of the fire place at the train station. I set my trunk down and dust off any soot that got on my clothes.

People are bustling around the station where a scarlet train is sitting there, waiting for the students. The others floo in and Remus pulls two trolleys over. We load our trunks onto them and push them over to our spot on the train. Putting our things into our compartment, we settle in.

"Be safe and try not to get another letter set home," Mum gives us all a look and we all agree to not get any letters home.

The train whistle blows and mum and dad back off. They start waving as the train starts moving and once they go out of sight we settled into our seats.

I'm situated between Remus and Lily and across from Sirius who is sitting next to James. They start talking while Lily and I get into our own conversation.

"He's totally looking at you," I whisper to Lily trying to be as quiet and discreet as possible, "probably going to ask you out again." Lily sends me a death glare and I laugh, catching the attention of the others in the compartment.

"Oi, what're you laughing at?" Sirius asks while James looks as if he's trying to telepathically tell me to shut the h** up.

"I'm being a bloody comedian but Lily can't take a joke," I nudge her and she rolls her eyes. I could tell that Sirius didn't believe me and James opened his mouth to say something.

The compartment opens with a bang as the trolley witch pokes her head in. "Any candy dears?" The boys and I scramble to get our money pouches out. Lily closes the door and we sit back down with a variety of sweets.

"Let's try some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans," James suggests and Lily and I reluctantly agreed. "Don't worry Evans, they're not too terrible, we have a milder version."

"Just give me a bloody bean," Lily takes one and she makes a face when she swallows it. "That was disgusting," we laugh and take turns eating beans. There were some gross flavors, but the reactions were the best parts.

LATER

I start to notice people heading to change into their robes, "Lilyflower, come along with me to change?"

"Don't call me that," Lily grumbles and I laugh. We walk out with our robes in hand toward the nearest bathroom.

"I can't believe there's a bloody line," my groan turns into a yawn and Lily nods.

"This is ridiculous. Want to find an empty compartment?" I nod and I follow her while I zone out slightly.

We get in and lock the door while also pulling the curtains down.

"I swear to Merlin if those boys aren't changed when we get back, I'll show them a piece of my mind." Lily laughs at my threat as she tucks her shirt into her skirt. "Words can't describe how much I hate skirts," I muttered while pulling my grey skirt over my tanned legs.

"I'm pretty sure I have an idea," Lily replies and I shoot her a grateful smile. We finish changing and start our trek back to the compartment.

"Potter, Evans!" We turn to face Lucius Malfoy and his posse.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I snap and he smirks; what a pompous ass.

"Just wondering when you're going to realize that you're hanging with the wrong crowd."

"Huh, surely you don't mean that you and your group of idiots are the right crowd," I look them over with disgust and Malfoy's face hardens.

"You little bitch-"

"Locomotor mortis," Lily and I turn to see the boys standing there. Sirius still has his arm raised from casting the spell. Malfoy's goons cast the countercurse and Lucius stands with an angry look on his entitled, just-sucked-a-lemon face.

"Sirius, he's not worth it." I quietly plead when I see people start to poke their heads out at the commotion. Sirius purses his lips but grabs my hand and pulls us through Remus, James, and Lily and towards our compartment.

I frown as we pass by people who were obviously staring now minding their own business. Sirius pulls me into an empty compartment and turns to me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Malfoy is always spitting shit. Why did you do that?"

"He was being a piece of shit!"

"Yeah but you don't need to hex him at every open opportunity," I snap and Sirius' face hardens.

He scoffs, "Next time I won't try to help."

"Are you saying that I can't handle myself?"

"I'm saying that I'm not going to defend you anymore," I pull my wrist out of his tight grip and stalk to our compartment where the others are sitting there.

Sitting by Lily, I put my head on her shoulder and sigh, "This year is starting off splendid."

Sirius comes in a few minutes later and he gets into a conversation with Remus and James.

"I'm never falling in love," I mutter to Lily as the train slows and the familiar scenery of Hogsmade. Everyone outside our compartment is moving to get out of the train, while we slowly move to get out of the small compartment.

Tag list (feel free to comment to get included):
@MariaD124

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.