EXCEPT CHAERYEONG (UNDER EDIT...

By hapigurl_

- in which, exempting her in everything became his popular habit. ----- ➠ genre: romance ➠ language: english ... More

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
[채령 빼고 : 01]
[채령 빼고 : 02]
[채령 빼고 : 03]
[채령 빼고 : 04]
[채령 빼고 : 06]
[채령 빼고 : 07]
[채령 빼고 : 08]
[채령 빼고 : 09]
[채령 빼고 : 10]
[채령 빼고 : 11]
[채령 빼고 : 12]
[채령 빼고 : 13]
[채령 빼고 : 14]
✨ ;; 015
✨ ;; 016
✨ ;; 017
✨ ;; 018
✨ ;; 019
✨ ;; 020
✨ ;; EPILOGUE - THE FINAL EXCEPTION
HAPPY 24K+ READS!

[채령 빼고 : 05]

2.5K 153 100
By hapigurl_

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

It's lunch time, and I don't want to eat. All I want is to stay in this room. Maybe I am just being sensitive, but I can't handle the fact that Taehyun told me that I'm a loser and dense. It hurts my pride. I felt like he was disgusted or something. Argh! I can't explain it!

"Lee Chaeryeong, let's eat?" Seungmin said. I looked at him as I shook my head.

"I don't have appetite. Sorry, you can eat alone," I said, smiling at him to reassure him.

"If it's all about our quiz earlier. Don't mind it, I can help you with that," he said.

"Seungmin-ssi, thank you so much, but I really don't have an appetite," I said as I smiled again. He just smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Okay, bye. Just tell me if you need something. Okay?" He said, smiling. I nodded my head before he left. I just looked around and I saw nothing
There was only me here in our classroom.

Is it bad if I skip my class today and decide to stay on the rooftop alone? I just feel like I want to sleep to forget this pain or this something inside me.

Do you know how it feels when you already know that you are not good or smart enough like others and some people make you down even more instead of cheering you up? It's just that, it hurts.

I stood up as I took my bag and slung it into my arms. I was about to leave when Taehyun was about to enter. I looked down,

"Excuse me." I said as I took the right side, but he blocked my way, so I took the left side, but he blocked it again. I closed my eyes,

"Will you please-"

I stopped when I looked into his eyes. His eyes are swollen, it looks like he cried so hard. I gulped. This is my weakness. Seeing someone sad or broken makes me feel sad and broken, too.

"What happened?" I suddenly asked.

"Why do you care?" He said, pushing me aside. He walked straight to his chair.

I was shocked because of that act of his. Wait? What do I need to expect from him? He's really rude, so there's no need to expect that he's going to be good.

I glanced at him and I saw him looking at his phone quietly while taking off his wireless earphones. I sighed as I went to my seat again. Yes.

"Just go away. You don't need to worry about me," he said. I knitted my eyebrows as I looked at him in confusion,

"You are just worrying about nothing," he said again and that made me more confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me,

"Wait," I said as I scoffed, "Do you think that I'm worrying about you?"

"Hey, Taehyun-ssi. I'm not worrying about you, okay? I suddenly don't feel like going up to the rooftop to cry just because of-" I stopped when I suddenly realized what I was about to say.

Lee Chaeryeong, what are you thinking?!

"You're going to cry, huh? Weak," he said, smirking at me so I rolled my eyes.

"It's not because of you! And for your information, crying doesn't mean you are weak. That's actually one of the way how you lessen the pain," I said as I rolled my eyes again.

"No. Crying means you are weak," he said.

"Then, you are weak, too?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Yes,"

"Why?" I asked.

"Are we close? Duh, why would I tell it to you, booger girl?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, you are right. Why would you tell me? We aren't even close." I said as I nodded my head.

"And you are my enemy, remember?" he said, giving me a death glare so I did the same, too.

"I can clearly remember everything," I said as I rolled my eyes.

------

"I heard Mr. Song is not coming here today because he has something to do. So, guys? What do you think is the best thing we should do now?" Ryujin asked, smiling at us and expecting some ideas from us.

"Sleep!"

"Play!"

"Let's eat!"

"Can we just please stay quiet?" Taehyun said as he rolled his eyes.

"No fun, Taehyun!" Soobin oppa said, shaking his head because of disbelief.

"Ah, right." Taehyun started. All the attention went to him so he stood up.

"Who love kids?" He asked first and some of us including me raised our hands.

"Okay! Great! All of you are now invited to our program in Busan Orphanage. Help us to handle the kids, okay?" Taehyun said, smiling at us. I smiled, too, but I stopped smiling because I noticed that Taehyun was looking at me.

"Except you, Except Lee Chaeryeong,"

"What?" My classmates asked when he said that. I was shocked too, I know that he said that before, but I can't remember when?

"Hey, what do you mean by except her?" Seungmin asked. Taehyun just shrugged his shoulders,

"It's okay, guys. Uhm, I have something to do also," I said, smiling at them even though it's a fake smile. I mean, I understand that he hates me, but how can he exempt me from this?

"What is it?" Yeji unnie asked.

"Going somewhere, hehe," I said.

"Of course, she's going to work for her part-time job," Taehyun said which made me look at him in shock.

I wasn't supposed to tell them!

"You're working with that age?" Yeonjun oppa asked so I nodded my head slowly.

"Why?"Lia unnie asked.

"I just wanted to be busy," I said.

"See? So let's go tomorrow, guys. It's only for a day so it's up to you if you want to help us," Taehyun said while smiling at them. I looked away,

I really love kids, I badly want to see them and help them. Hmp, maybe I should go next time and I'm also not going to bring him, too.

"May I excuse you, Lee Chaeryeong?"

I looked up and I saw the four girls standing in front of me, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Yuna. I nodded my head as I smiled at them and stood up. We headed to the rooftop,

"Yah! I badly want to be close to you!" Lia unnie said as she playfully slapped my arms. I just chuckled,

"Sorry if I'm not that approachable," I said. They shook their heads as no,

"It's actually okay!" Yuna said as she slung her arms in my arms. I was shocked by it, I'm still uncomfortable because I don't know them.

"What took them so long?" Ryujin irritatedly said, looking at the door as if she's waiting for someone. I looked at her in confusion, but she just smiled at me.

"Oh! Here, Oppa!" Yuna said, waving to someone so we all looked at it and I saw Taehyun's friends. Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai.

"Ayo, Chaeryeong!" They greeted so I bowed my head a bit. Soobin oppa came closer to me as he ruffles my hair,

"Ayo, my girlfriend!" Yeonjun-oppa said as he went to Yeji unnie to hug her. So they are the couple that I saw in the canteen before while Taehyung was talking about me.

"So why do you gathered us around here, guys? Oh, without Taehyun?" I asked them in confusion.

"Uhm, about that thing in Busan?" Soobin oppa started.

"Ah, it's okay for me, guys. I know how much Taehyun hates me," I said as I laughed, but I quickly stopped because they were not laughing.

"Okay, we already planned to let you come with us!" Ryujin said while smiling. I widened my eyes when she said that.

I badly want to help in orphanage!

"Seriously?! But, Taehyun. How?" I asked, pouting my lips a bit.

"Don't worry, I have my own van so we will use it to go to Busan. We will follow Taehyun's services to go there," Beomgyu proudly said as he smiled at me.

"What if he gets mad?" I asked again.

"Aigoo, no. Don't worry, I'm sure that he also want you to be there," Huening Kai said.

"Eh?"

"I mean, his pride is higher than you thought. He's not a fragile person," he said as he smiled at me.

"Thank you, guys! But I have a work," I said.

"You can rest, okay? It's just a day. We will go to your workplace later, can we?"L
Lia unnie asked so I nodded my head at them.

"Then, Let's be friends!" Yuna said.

"We called ourselves ITZY and we would love it if you accepted our offer to join our squad," Yeji-unnie said.

"Of course!" I said as I smiled at them.

"And we are TXT together with Taehyun," Soobin oppa said. I smiled at them,

"Nice to meet you all!" I said, sti smiling at them!

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.2K 33
YulYenWon story💕 Please support my story☺️ Please also read my first story entitled "U R" ☺️
7.8K 690 26
{🍁🎃🥧} ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘚𝘌𝘖 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘉𝘐𝘕. 𝙊𝙍 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏...
498 57 24
Read and find out ♡
48.7K 2K 36
[✔︎] 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲...