[채령 빼고 : 10]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

Finally! We will get our chance to go home now, and I think it's good, too. I had a not-so-fun day here at the orphanage. We are all sleepy because we did a lot of cleaning.

"Yah! Don't sleep, guys! I might sleep too!" Soobin oppa shouted, driving the van.

"What to do? Oh, wait! Then, let's talk about something," Ryujin said, smiling.

"Ideal type?" Lia unnie asked.

"Aye! That's too boring! In fact, we all know our ideal type, right? We have our own love partners, "Beomgyu said.

"Except Chaeryeong," Taehyun said.

I glanced at him at the back as I saw him listening to his wireless earphones again. Does he really need to point me out? I guess he's going to tease me about it.

"Ah, that's right!" They all agreed.

"He's curious, huh?" Yuna whispered to me from the back of my seat.

I was startled because of that, so I looked at her, and I saw her smiling at me, so I just awkwardly smiled at her, too.

"So, Chaeryeong," Yeonjun oppa said, calling my attention.

"U-uh? Yes?" I asked.

"Who's your ideal type?" He asked, giggling as if he was expecting something from me.

What does he mean by "who?"

"Yah! Yeonjun! Don't answer him, Chaeryeong. This is the real question: what's your ideal type?" Yeji unnie asked.

"Come on! Answer it!" Beomgyu said.

"Just wait, you little one," Ryujin chided, and Beomgyu pouted.

"Uhm? Do we really need to talk about my ideal type? " I asked, shyly.

And they all nodded.

"I think I like someone who—"

I was cut by Huening Kai, "You already like someone?!"

"WHO?!" Huening Kai asked, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Yah!" All of them shouted back at him, so I just giggled.

"Continue," Lia unnie said.

"Well, I love someone who can definitely understand me, take care of me, and guide me since I'm a bit confused about everything. Of course, someone who can really love me and, I think, who can also make me laugh," I said, smiling at them.

I heard Taehyun scowl, "What are you? A baby? I think you need a babysitter not a boyfriend."

"It's okay, Chaeryeong," Lia unnie whispered, smiling at me.

"Why don't you understand her, take care of her, make her laugh, and, of course, love her?" Yuna asked Taehyun.

I widened my eyes, "H-hey!"

"Sure," Taehyun casually said, so we all stopped looking at him in shock.

"Kidding. You guys— aish! I'm not interested in love, particularly in Chaeryeong! Okay?" Taehyun stated, rolling his eyes.

"That's bad," Soobin oppa commented.

"But the two of you look good together, so I'm going to ship you with each other," Beomgyu said, smirking at Taehyun.