*Discontinued* This Wasn't Su...

By Awesomegamer69lol

Grace and her friend, Sasha, go to London for a gaming convention. The first night there, they find Tobi. Slo... More

Chapter One - Introducing Myself
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note - Please Read
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Author Note - Sad...?
What's Happened - Please Read - Important

Chapter Twenty-Six

308 6 4
By Awesomegamer69lol

A/n if you didn't notice I updated the last chapter with more. This chapter should be interesting to you guys. Thanks for reading.
I'd heard knocks on my door, but I hadn't answered them. I had accidentally brought back old habits. They weren't good habits. Sasha knew that I used to do it. She was the one that helped me in the first place. Now though, there was no saving me. I blasted Eminem at the loudest volume. Blood splattered, hitting the mirror and dribbling onto the floor. I cried out in pain. But it wasn't bad pain, it felt great.
"Grace, turn down the music. It's one in the morning," Tobi yelled, knocking on my door. I could tell he was tired. I, however, wasn't. I felt energized and great. I grabbed my laptop and paused my music. I slammed the bathroom door and filled the bathtub with hot water. Slowly I stepped in, letting my blood color the water. I laughed as the water stung my open wounds. The knife fell away from my hand as my vision darkened. I heard my bedroom door open. Seconds later the bathroom door was flung open. I looked up and saw Sasha before collapsing.
*Tobi's PoV*
Grace stopped her music and I heard her footsteps leaving the door. She went into the bathroom and slammed the door. Sasha ran up behind me.
"Open the door," she yelled at me. I ran to my room and grabbed the keys. I unlocked the door and shoved it open. Sasha ran inside and pushed the bathroom door open. "Grace," she yelled. "Tobi, help me," she said. I walked in. Grace was laying in the bath tub, a knife lay on the floor next to her. The floor and walls were splattered with blood. Her wrists were dripping blood. Her body slumped in the tub. "Get her out of there and put her on the bed. Then get me a towel," Sasha shouted at me while rummaging through the cabinets.
I walked over to the tub and turned off the water. I moved her body slightly and pulled the plug. The water started draining. I put one arm under her legs and the other under her head. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Sasha walked over to her with a ton of things in her hands.mi walked into the hall and grabbed a towel. I threw it to Sasha. She started drying Grace off. Then she wrapped the towel around her. She grabbed her wrists and cleaned them. After that she wrapped with a thick layer of gauze.
"What's happening?" Harry asked, walking up behind me.
"Grace cut herself," I said silently. "Don't tell anyone else." He nodded. A confused expression was shown on his face. No one else showed up to see what was happening. Harry soon went to bed. Sasha had me leave and she dressed Grace. She never left the room. I assumed she slept next to her. I didn't know what she had done with the knife. It was dangerous though.
*time skip*
It had been several days since the incident with Grace. She hadn't left her room. Sasha would go up and give her food from time to time. Not many knew about that night. I was just happy she was okay. If we hadn't found her, she's be dead. She was was leaving in three days. Such a short amount of time. She hadn't gotten to do anything she wanted. Her birthday was in two days; so was Sasha's. They shared the same birthday. I left the house and hopped in my car. I needed to see Josh. He was still in the hospital. I assumed Josh would be awake. I wasn't sure if he would, but it'd be nice. I know Grace wants to see him. If I could just get him back for Grace's birthday. I didn't know what to get Sasha.

*Josh's PoV*
I woke up in a bed. It wasn't mine. It wasn't comfortable. I had IVs poked into me and machines hooked up to me. I felt a sharp pain in my side as I moved. I put my hand around my side, only to find a wrap on it. That's when it all came back to me. It hit me like Aaron had. The feeling of everything came back. That's when I realized I was in a hospital. A horrible place that didn't bring back good memories. I couldn't feel my leg, but I knew I had been stabbed. I felt woozy. Then I blacked out.
I didn't know what to think. She wouldn't answer my texts or calls. I had visited her parents, they couldn't get a response either. I called my parents and told them I would be out for a while. I left in my truck. That night I drove around for hours. She never answered anything. I slept in my car and waited till morning. It was summer, so the nights were hot but the days were hotter. That didn't stop me though. First thing that morning, I called the police. They went out searching for her too. I had arranged a whole search group. More than a dozen people. Everyone looked. But they gave up after the first few days. I however, kept searching. Day after day I searched. I didn't go home. I slept in my truck and searched. I searched for three weeks. Then, I found her. She was buried under the sand, her fingers the only thing sticking up. I had uncovered her. She was terrified. I could see it in her eyes. She didn't talk, she couldn't. Blood covered her body. I picked her up and rushed to the truck.
"Freya, it's going to be okay," I said, driving towards the hospital.
"Josh. I saw him. I saw his face. It was," she stopped and coughed, spraying blood on the seat. "It was," she stopped as she fell unconscious.
"Freya, who was it?" I asked, turning to face her. As my eyes left the road, the car skidded. It slammed into a tree. I flew forwards; slamming my face into the steering wheel. My consciousness left me as soon as the impact hit. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. I seemed to be fine and wasn't in pain. I wasn't in pain until I asked one question. "Where's Freya?" That question ruined me. My parents decided to tell me after they got me out of the hospital. Once we got to the car, they sat me down and we talked.
"Son, I don't know how to say this...Freya didn't survive. They just couldn't save her. I'm sorry Josh," my dad said. I felt a tear run down my face as he hugged me. I didn't hug him back, I just sat there. The ride home was silent. I didn't talk at all. I could hear my parents whispering up front. I couldn't hear what they were saying. That night I sat in my room. I had the doors locked and I refused to talk to anyone. I wouldn't eat. Food was stupid. The only thing I drank was beer, which I had stolen from my parents. When my birthday hit, I knew what I wanted. On September 3rd, I held a gun to my head. Before I pulled the trigger, my dad walked in. I didn't know how he got in. The door was locked. "Josh," he yelled, lunging at me. I jumped out of the way and aimed the gun at him. My mom walked in.
"Josh. What are you doing? Lower the gun," she shouted. I shook my head. The bad part, my hands didn't tremble one bit. I held the gun perfectly still. I felt my mom wrap her arms around me and try to force a damn pill down my throat. I jerked my arm back, hitting her in the face. She instantly fell back.
"Josh, stop it. Put the gun down and take the pill!" My dad shouted. My eyes narrowed and I took aim. With the gun aimed at his head, I pulled the trigger with out any hesitation. The bullet shot and drove through his skull. My dad dropped down onto my bed. Blood now covered the walls, ceiling, and floor. My bed was soaked with it, so was my dad's face. It was already pouring out of the wound. I heard my mum whimper. I turned around and put the gun under her head. I pushed it up, bringing her head up so she would listen.
"You're beautiful. Don't deny it, mum," I said before pulling the trigger. I heard her skull giving way to the bullet and splitting. I reached down and wiped the blood on her face. Above her on the wall, I write with her blood, 'You're beautiful. Don't deny it'. That was the day I was probably declared crazy. The police later found me walking around. The blood of my parents still on my hands. The gun was in my pants. I tried to shot the police, it didn't work. I was taken and brought in. They threw me into the insane asylum days later. I, however, got out of the asylum. I had my name changed. My original name was Deniz Lino. I changed it to Josh Zerker. My parents called me Josh because I hated my original name. I became a drifter after that. I went from house to house, but most people didn't want me. Some didn't find it pleasing when I speared their goldfish. Finally, I meant this cool guys. They took me in. I had to take the pills, they helped me forget. But then I started to forget about the pills. I didn't take them, and I remembered.
I woke up with a start. My heart was beating quickly. Two nurses were in the room.
"Oh. You're awake," one of them said. I nodded slowly. Wasn't it obvious? "Were you having a dream?" She asked getting closer to me.
"A nightmare," I said silently. After a while, they left. So many thoughts were running through my head. Before I could do anything, Tobi bursts into the room.
"Josh, thank god you're awake. It's about Grace," he says. I turn to look at him. Did I not save her? Had I failed yet again at something? "Josh, thank god you're awake. It's about Grace," he says. I turn to look at him. Did I not save her? Had I failed yet again at something. "She needs you so much right now. She's missing you. Her birthday's in two days. I'm sure you'd be a great present," he exclaimed. I smiled slightly. I'd love to see Grace again.

"She's leaving in three days, isn't she?" I asked. Tobi nodded. "I don't think I can get out that quickly. I doubt they'll let me leave. Maybe you can convince them," I said.

"Well, I know she wants to see you. It'd be great if you could come. I just don't know how to get you out. I guess we'll just say you want out. Then we'll leave. How about I pick you up tomorrow. Or maybe today. Which do you want?" Tobi asked me.

"Whatever works for you. Today would be nice," I said. Tobi nodded and left. He came back several minutes and got me up.

"Change and then get me. I'll be outside," he said, throwing me clothes and walking out. I changed and walked out. Tobi waited there with Simon. We headed out and got in the car. The three of us talked the whole car ride. I hadn't seen them for a while.

*time skip*

We pulled up to the house. I stepped out and walked inside. Harry turned to look at the door. His face lit up. He jumped up and ran at me.

"Josh, you're back," he exclaimed, hugging me. I hugged him back. Harry was one of the younger people. He wasn't even 20 yet.

"Hey buddy. Did you miss me?" I asked, seeming like a dad. He nodded and pulled away from me.

"Everyone, Josh is back," Harry shouted. Then Simon walked through the door. "Simon," he yelled. They hugged. It was so cute. Harry could get a little annoying at times, but he was still an awesome person with a child's heart. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. The rest of the sidemen came and hugged us. We all sat down on the couch and decided to talk. I had noticed that Sasha and Grace hadn't come down.

"Where are Sasha and Grace?" I asked. I needed to know.

"Probably up in Grace's room. They haven't left for a few days. You gonna go see them?" Ethan said. I nodded.

"I'll see if I can get them down here," I said, before heading up the stairs. I knocked on Grace's door.

"Who is it?" Sasha asked, walking towards the door. I heard the click of the lock and then the door opened. A hand covered her mouth. She stepped out of the way and let me pass. "Grace," she squealed out. Grace walked into the room. She looked up and saw me. Her face instantly brightened and she charged at me. She jumped at me and gave me a hug. "I'll leave you two alone for a bit," Sasha said, leaving the room. Grace walked over to her bed and sat down. She padded the spot next to her, so I sat down.

"What are you doing here, Josh?" She asked.

"Tobi got me out," I answered. She giggled slightly and leaned closer to me. Girls could do this. Tempt you with everything. They never made the first move. Guys had to decide when to. And if it was at the wrong time, they're hated. I decided this was time enough. I moved one hand to the back of her and leaned in. Our lips connected and I eased her back into the bed. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put hand around her neck and the other on her back. She shivered under my touch. I smiled as well. I broke away from the kiss. I didn't want to take it to far...and it was illegal. She unlatched her arms and stood up.

"I'm going to head downstairs. Clean the lipstick off your face and then come down," Grace said, leaving the room. I laughed and walked into the bathroom. She was right, I now had lipstick on. I cleaned it off my face before heading downstairs. Everyone was talking when I got down.

"Is anyone hungry?" Harry asked. Most everyone nodded. The nine of us decided to go get food. I rode in my car with Sasha, Grace, Tobi, and Simon. Ethan, Vik, Harry, And Jj, rode in the other car. Simon sat up front with me whole the other three sat in the back. We decided to go out and eat pizza. We got there and went inside. I sat on Grace's right and Sasha sat on her left. Tobi sat next to me and so on. I didn't know what to get Sasha or Grace for their birthday. Both of which were coming up soon. I was pondering that when Tobi shook me.

"Josh," he said. I turned to look at him. "What do you want to drink?" Tobi asked.

"Dr. Pepper," I replied. Wasn't that obvious? It was my favorite pop. We all ordered and ate. After that we went home. I decided to go to the store once everyone fell asleep. I went up to my room and sat down at my computer. I needed something to do to pass the time. I decided to post something on Twitter. 'We should be starting videos again soon. Sorry for the wait'. After that tweets started flowing in asking me what had happened. The rest of the Sidemen all posted tweets too. I silenced my phone and started up my Xbox One. I wanted to play some FIFA. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. The door opened and Grace stepped in.

"What are you doing, Josh?" She asked, leaning against the door frame.

"FIFA," I answered. "You ever played?" She shook her head.

"No. I've watching it before though," she responded.

"Do you want to try some for a bit?" I asked. She nodded and laughed like a little school girl. She pulled up a chair and I taught her how to play. I decided to go easy on her. I won every round. I had experience in the game though. It was an unfair battle. After the first few games, she was yawning. I could tell she was tired. "Are you tired yet?" I asked, faking a yawn. She nodded. I stood up and lay down on the bed. I patted the spot next to me. She sat down next to me. Her head rested on my chest.

"That was fun, Josh. We should play another round soon," she said. I nodded and waited for her to fall asleep. When she finally did, I grabbed a pillow from behind me and put it under her head. I went out the door and got into my car. I drove away as silently as I could. When I got to the store, I decided to get them jewelry or something. My eyes set on a necklace. It was gold, a small heart sat in the center of it. A key was next to the heart. I recognized it. It was the same necklace I had given Freya for our 3 hear anniversary. My body froze up. This couldn't happen. Not here, not now. Pain suddenly hit me. I felt this every time though, so it wasn't new. I put my head in my hands as the pain became more intense. My vision went black for a second before it came back. But now I wasn't in control. He was. The person who had killed my parents.

"We will be closing in ten minutes," a voice said over the intercom. I grunted and walked forwards. I needed something to defend myself with. I tried to stop him, but it never worked. My hand reached forwards and grabbed a necklace. The chain was long and strong. It would be able to choke a person. I grabbed one after another, tying them together. When I was done, the chain was about five feet long. I lurched around the room, searching for a person. Then I saw one. They were locking a glass case. I walked up behind them and grabbed their head. They tried to turn and face me, but he couldn't. I slammed his face down. The glass shattered and flew everywhere, including the guys face. He screamed on pain as the blood started spraying. A piece of glass stuck out of his neck. It had apparently hit a main artery. He fell to the ground, his blood still running. I grabbed a piece of glass from the broken counter. I also grabbed a pretty necklace and ring and shoved both of them in my pocket. I searched the rest of the store. There was no one else. I was in a mall so there were several stores. People still walked. A girl on her phone was walking around. She smiled and waved at me. I waited for her to turn around before lunging at her. I wrapped the chain around her neck and pulled back. I had my foot pushing her forwards.

"Stop," she said, dropping her phone. Her voice came out as a croak. The chain was pushing on her windpipe, making it impossible for her to breath. After another minute, I felt her fall forwards. I pulled the chain off her and let her fall to the ground. No one was around at the moment. I went from store to store. I must have killed a dozen or more people. Each store had something I could use as a weapon. My favorite was the chainsaw. It sliced through a human with very little hesitation. I sprinted out of the building and left. My clothes were soaked in blood, so I stole some from a store. I changed and left. "Stop," she said, dropping her phone. Her voice came out as a croak. The chain was pushing on her windpipe, making it impossible for her to breath. After another minute, I felt her fall forwards. I pulled the chain off her and let her fall to the ground. No one was around at the moment. I went from store to store. I must have killed a dozen or more people. Each store had something I could use as a weapon. My favorite was the chainsaw. It sliced through a human with very little hesitation. I sprinted out of the building and left. My clothes were soaked in blood, so I stole some from a store. I changed and left. When I entered the house, Grace stood there.

"Josh, where were you?" She asked, rushing forwards. She wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her off me and threw her to the ground. Now I was really urging him to stop. It still didn't stop him. I walked up to her and crouched down. I raised my fist, delivering one swift punch to her nose. I heard it break once again. She screamed and I put a hand over her mouth. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I locked the door and sat her on the bed. "Josh, what are you doing?" She asked, fear and betrayal shown in her eyes. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I pushed her down against the bed and leaned in. My lips connected with hers. The kiss was aggressive. There wasn't anything good about it. I could feel her struggling under me. My hands went to her stomach. I lifted her shirt. She shivered under my touch as my cold hands rubbed against her. She tried to push me away.

*Grace's PoV*

I woke up and saw that Josh was gone. I remembered being by him. My head was on his chest. I didn't know where he had gone. At first, I thought he was downstairs. That wasn't the case. I checked the whole house. He wouldn't answer texts or anything else. I was getting really worried. Several of the boys went out, including Simon, Sasha, Harry, Ethan, Jj, and Vik. Tobi stayed behind because he knew I hated being left alone. He went to his room however. I sat on the couch and waited for Josh. The door opened and Josh walked in. I immediately went to hug him. He peeled me off him and threw me to the ground. The air was taken out of me and then he punched me. I heard the crack of my bones as my nose broke again. I tried to scream, he put his hand over my mouth before picking me up and taking me to his room. He locked the door behind him and threw me on the bed.

He pinned me down and shoved himself on me. I didn't think of Josh as this person. I tried to push him off me, but he wouldn't move. I had dealt with this before though. Aaron did this a lot. Then his hands went under my shirt. I shivered as his hands touched my skin.

"Josh," I said, moving my head away from him. He didn't respond. He tugged at my shirt. I struggled more and tried to push him away. This wasn't the Josh that I knew. It was something completely different. Then it hit me, the pills. He probably hasn't taken them since that night in the hospital. They've got to be somewhere in the room. I knew the others had some. I also knew I wasn't getting out of this anytime soon. The door was locked and there was no way I would be able to open it and run. I couldn't raise my legs because he had his on mine. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him. He didn't move. I needed to get out of here. Then I remembered something. My hands were still free. I reached my hand down and grabbed my phone from my jeans. I turned it on and went to messages. I had Tobi's number. I texted him with my hand. 'Josh needs his pills and I don't have any'. I heard footsteps in the hallway. Tobi had gotten the messages. "Tobi," I shouted. Josh put his hand over my mouth.

"Shh...," he whispered. He removed his finger and slowly traced it down my body. He had finally gotten my shirt off. I heard Tobi knocking on the door. I couldn't reply. Josh moved down to my neck and started kissing my neck. I bit my bottom lip, not letting the moan escape. It felt so good but so wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen. It was illegal anyway. It was practically rape. He didn't have my consent. Tobi was trying to open the door. I could hear him turning the knob. Then Josh went for my pants. His hand grabbed my belt buckle. He fiddled with it for a bit before pulling it off. Then he decided to unbutton them. He started pulling my jeans off.

"Tobi, help me," I yelled. Josh now had me just in my undergarments, I felt so insecure. I was squirming so much. He just wouldn't get off me. Josh stopped and looked at the door. He stood up and put a chair under the handle. There was no way Tobi was getting that open now. I didn't want Tobi to call the police, but it seemed like a smart thing to do. Josh wouldn't stop and I didn't want to go that far. Josh got back on top of me and pressed his lips into mine, before trailing down my neck and stopping on my stomach. I was terrified now. He didn't need to go down any farther. It was taking all of my strength not to moan. I also didn't need to be pregnant. I didn't need my parents hating me. I heard the door unlatch.

"Fuck off, Tobi," Josh said. That was the first thing I heard him say. It wasn't his voice. This voice was evil. It was deeper and darker. As Josh looked back at the door, I raised my leg. He hadn't pinned them well enough this time. He fell onto the side of the bed before falling off it completely. I jumped up and pushed the chair out of the way. I ran out into the hall. Tobi stood by the balcony that overlooked the rest of the house. We were on the third floor. Aaron was standing behind him. He turned around and saw me. A smile spread on his face. I heard footsteps behind me. Josh ran out of the room and tackled me.

"Get the fuck off her," Tobi shouted. Aaron slammed him into the railing. I could hear it creek as Aaron pushed him closer. I tried to crawl forwards. Josh had a tight grip on me though. I was stuck on the ground. I couldn't escape this. Then my eyes spotted something. Tobi's phone sat in front of me. I reached for it. I grabbed it quickly and looked at it. He had a message from Simon. I hit the call button and Simon answered on the fourth ring. I sat the phone down. Aaron didn't seem to notice.

"Josh, get off me," I yelled. I needed Simon to do something. I looked over at Tobi. Aaron was pushing him farther. "Aaron, can we make a deal?"

"What's the deal, bitch?" He asked.

"You don't kill Tobi and I stay with you forever," I said. I hated Aaron but I needed to save Tobi. Aaron chuckled.

"You want to save Tobi? Or I push him over the railing and then Josh and I kill you. He seems pretty intent on doing something to you. Then I heard a click. Josh had a gun. I felt it against the side of my head. The gun didn't shake. It was perfectly still.

"Josh, what are you doing? Aaron, you wouldn't want me to die now, would you? Then we couldn't be together. I couldn't die slowly," I paused. "Wait, what if I changed the deal? How about you get to watch Josh kill me and then Tobi survives. Then you can just walk away and move out of this country. Then the police will never catch you," I said.

"Bitch, you wish. You seem to love these two. What if I ended both of their pathetic lives right now? Push one off and shoot the other?" I felt a tear slip from my eye. I couldn't do this. I thought Aaron was gone. How had the police not caught him? Maybe I should have stayed in the room with Josh. Then I heard sirens. The door burst open. I looked down at the police. They had to get up all of the stairs. There was no saving us. They looked up and saw Tobi.

"Stay right there," they called, rushing up the stairs. Aaron inched Tobi closer to the edge. I could see the rail breaking slightly. I felt the gun press farther into my head.

"Josh, come on. It's Grace. You don't want to do this," I said. I felt the gun move away then come crashing back into my head. I uttered a cry of pain. The gun flew out of Josh's hand. He looked at me and stood up. The gun went over the balcony. I ran over to Aaron and pushed him away from Tobi. I grabbed Tobi's hand and we ran to the stairs. I saw the police running up the stairs. All of them had guns.

"Put your hands up," one of them yelled. I threw my hands in the air, so did Tobi. The police were probably a little confused on the situation. I still didn't have much on. Josh was standing in the corner, doing god knows what. Tobi just stood there with a bewildered expression on his face. And Aaron was pulling at the window. Good thing I had locked them. The police went forwards, two of them grabbing us. Aaron flipped around, a gun in his hands. He pulled the trigger, shooting one of them. I saw one grab a taser. Aaron went down. Now this is were Josh fucked up. He grabbed the piece of railing that had broken and ripped it off the floor. Then he lunged at the police. I watched him beat them. Now all the police lay on the ground, either dead or unconscious.

"The pills," I whispered to Tobi. Just then I heard someone come up behind us.

"Dear god," they whispered. I turned around and saw Sasha. All of the sidemen were behind her. I moved forwards and collapsed onto her. Simon rushed forwards with the pills and tried to get Josh to swallow them. It took him a while, but he finally got him to swallow them. I was telling Sasha what had happened, tears now streaked my face. Josh had slumped to the ground. Tobi wasn't kidding when he said the pills made him tired. Simon had called in more police. They hadn't gotten here yet. Harry and Ethan were by Aaron, making sure he stayed down. Sasha walked away for a second. She returned with my clothes.

"There you go. Get some clothes on," she said. I smiled and slipped into them. It was weird being halfway naked in front of the police and seven guys. Finally the police arrived. They took Aaron and Josh in. The unconscious police were taken in to the hospital. None of us were really that hurt. All of us had to talk to the police. I sat in my room with Sasha the rest of the night. So much had happened. At least I was leaving in two days. Mine and Sasha's birthday was tomorrow. This wasn't a good birthday present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...
1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1.2K 569 38
Enter: An assassin, Levi Enter: A relatively normal lady, Simone. Simone lives a life where the basic needs are hard to come by. Add to the fact t...
21.1K 329 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...