π“π‡π€ππ€π“πŽππ‡πŽππˆπ€ ☾...

By SydenyNovak

' THE FEAR OF DEATH, EITHER YOUR DEATH OR A LOVED ONES ! ' [ 🀑☠️ ] Where the disappearance of Betty R... More

C A S T !
P L A Y L I S T + Q U O T E !
O N E !
T W O !
T H R E E !
F O U R !
F I V E !
S I X !
S E V E N !
E I G H T !
N I N E !
T E N !
E L E V E N !
T W E L V E !
T H I R T E E N !
F O U R T E E N !
F I F T E E N !
S I X T E E N !
C A S T: P A R T T W O !
Q U O T E + P L A Y L I ST : P A R T T W O !
S E V E N T E E N !
E I G H T E E N !
N I N T E E N !
T W E N T Y !
T W E N T Y - O N E !
T W E N T Y - T W O !
T W E N T Y - T H R E E !
T W E N T Y - F O U R !
T W E N T Y - F I V E !
T W E N T Y - S I X !
T W E N T Y - S E V E N !
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E !
T H I R T Y - O N E !
T H I R T Y - T W O !
T H E E N D !
authors note +a proposal (not a wedding one tho πŸ‘€)
PREQUEL/FILLER

T H I R T Y !

3.6K 113 316
By SydenyNovak

AUTHORS NOTE
y'all probably wondering why
nothing bad has happened to
Judy or why she hasn't disappeared
that's because, Eddie promised
Ashley that Judy would be okay and
Pennywise lets promises slide (as seen
throughout the book, ex: Alice telling
Henry she'd kill him and then she did by
kicking him down the well)

[ CHAPTER XXX:
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO
BE ME NOT YOU ]

ALICE LOOKED over and saw the clown had corners Mike. "Oh shit" Alice said and Alice looked around for something but was beaten to it by Richie who had picked up a rock and sprinted foreword.

Richie threw the rock at the clown causing it to look over at Richie. "Wanna play truth or dare!? Here's the truth; you're a sloppy bitch! Yeah that's right!" Richie said as he picked up another rock. "Yippee ki-ay motherf—"

The clown opened its mouth as the deadlights were revealed, entrancing Richie. "Richie!" Alice shouted.

Eddie stared down at the weapon Beverly had given to him just moments prior. "This kills monsters. If you believe it does, if you believe it does, if you believe it does!" Eddie said before running out of the cave lifting the arrow as if it was a spear. "Beep beep, mother fucker!" Eddie shouted as he threw the arrow at the clown causing it to stumble back and fall onto the platform.

"Holy shit!" Ashley exclaimed. Soon the others emerged from the caves, "Judy, Ashley, go to the others, I'll cheek on Rich" Alice said and both girls nodded as the quickly walked down the cliff and joined the others.

Eddie softly hit Richie awake and by Eddie's smile, Alice could tell Richie was okay. Then Alices eyes looked over Eddie as she watched the clown slowly get up raising its claw.

Alice didn't even think twice.

"Eddie, Richie! Look out!" Alice said as she stood in front of Eddie blocking the man and the claw impaled the woman. Shouts and screams were heard but the loudest was Richie, Eddie, and Ashley.

"Alice!" Eddie and Richie said.

"Mom!" Ashley screamed.

"I-" Blood poured from Alices mouth and the clown then threw Alice inside a nearby cave, her body falling down the slope that was inside.

The group quickly followed, not wanting to leave Alice alone in the cave. The clown reached inside the cave to where the group hid with Alice as the clown called for them to return to the surface.

Alice was leaning against the rock and Richie fell to his knees as he held Alices face in his hands, "hey" Alice said softly, her voice sounding so tired. "You look like you've seen a ghost" Alice said.

"You're okay, everything's gonna be fine just don't you fucking dare close your eyes on me" Richie said. "Why,,,why did you do that?" Richie asked.

"Adrenaline" Alice shrugged.

"It was—it was supposed to be me not you, god not you" Eddie said before he paused. "Richie give me your jacket" Eddie said.

"What? Why?" Richie asked but began taking off his jacket.

"If I tie this around Alices wound it should be able to keep pressure on the wound, if we defeat that thing as fast as we can and quickly get out of here, there's a small chance Alice could survive this" Eddie said as he took Richie's jacket.

Richie lifted up Alices arm and Eddie quickly and tightly tied the jacket around Alices waist causing her to groan softly.

"Thing is, how are we going to defeat It?" Beverly asked.

"When It came to me, after I found my artifact, the leper came at me. But here's the thing, I almost killed it, I was strangling it and I could feel it shrinking in my hands. I made it small" Eddie said.

"All living beings must obey the laws of the body they inhabit" Mike said.

Ashley covered her mouth with her hand as the tears wouldn't stop. First she had seen her father, his body in the fucking bathtub, his wrists slit and barely any life in his eyes. Ashley had quickly rushed to her fathers side after shouting at Judy to call an ambulance, Ashley had tried to comfort her father while wondering what had pushed him this far into almost committing suicide. Her father wouldn't stop apologizing to Ashley as she shushed him quietly.

Now here was Ashley's mother, with a stab wound from a fucking alien clown that wants to eat/kill them all. Ashley slowly walked towards Alice her arms wrapping around her mother's waist not caring if she would get another parents blood on her clothes, holding Alice and shushing her softly as Ashley had once did to Stan.

"Come on mom, you gotta stay awake, you still have to lecture Dad" Ashley said hoping she'd at least get to see Alice smile one more time, if not, probably for the last time.

Then Ashley slowly let go of Alice and Bill and Mike lifted Alice up slowly trying to be careful of her wound that was still pouring out blood.

"Hey guys, I think I found a passage way" Ben exclaimed.

"The tunnel" Beverly said as she remembered the small entrance they had to squeeze by. "Pennywise would have to reduce its size to pass through the tunnel. And if we take it there, it will have to be enraged" She continued.

"Come on" Ben said leading the others to the passage he had found.

Just as they exited the passage Bill and Mike places Alice against a rock. Alice reaches out and grabbed Richie's arm. "Rich" Alice said.

"Yeah?" Richie said quickly crouching down to get to eye to eye level with Alice.

"If I-I don't make it out of here—" Alice began.

"Don't say that" Richie said softly.

Alice grabbed her brothers hand, the little boy that little Alice once used to look up to and protect couldn't help but cross older Alices mind. "If I don't make it, tell Stan that-that I'm sorry" Alice said softly.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Richie asked.

"That I didn't try hard enough" Alice admitted.

"Wha—"

The shouts of the others caused the siblings to look over at the exit that was being blocked by the clown. "You got a Plan B?!" Ashley asked turning to Mike.

"You will all die" the clown said.

"There are other ways to dwarf it" Mike informed the group. Then an idea came to Mike, "Make him believe he's small" Mike said.

"I am the eater of worlds" The clown said.

Judy took a step foreword, "not to me. Not to us, your just some fucking ancient alien that hasn't changed it's theme since the fucking Jurassic period. Gets kinda old over time" Judy said.

"And come on dude, using people fears against them? What if I was afraid of elevators? What would you do? Send me to a different floor? Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots" Ashley said.

"Your just a weak clown!" Bill said.

"A weak old woman!" Beverly spat.

"A headless bully!" Ben shouted.

The insults never stopped coming, soon the clown ran towards Alice and Richie. "A stupid fucking decaying puppet!" Richie shouted.

"You can't even keep your promises or live up to your threats!" Alice shouted as she bit back violent coughs.

"Clown! Clown! Clown!" The group watched at the clown slowly shrunk and they repeated the insult over and over.

Richie looked over at Alice and Alice nodded at Richie letting him run towards the fight and rip off on of the clowns spider legs. Alice could feel her eye lids grow heavy but Alice didn't want to go out without a fight.

That's what Alice always did, she always put up a fight. Either it was with Bowers and his gang, or an alien clown, or even death. Alice Uris was not one to back out on a fight, not even on her supposed death day.

Ashley watched as the clown slowly started blending in with the weirdly designed platform before Richie closed his eyes tightly, "Alice, Alice" Richie said before jogging over towards Alice.

"Alice, hey Alice, we did it. We defeated It. We can go home now, you can see Stan" Richie said softly.

Alice groaned, "Rich? I'm getting,,tired. I can't keep fighting" Alice said softly.

"Oh thank god" Richie breathed out, relieved that Alice wasn't fully gone. "Okay come on, Ben help me out here" Richie said as Richie one of Alices arms over his shoulder and Ben threw the other arm over his shoulder.

The group slowly began walking out of the cave before rumbling was heard. "Oh shit, it's coming down!" Ashley exclaimed and the group walked faster.

They squeezed through the tunnel, climbed up the ladder, swam through the gray water and quickly ran out of the house on Neibolt and then the house collapsed.

Ashley then ran to the closest house and called the ambulance from a young couples house. The ambulance soon arrived and Ashley decided to call one more person.

ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE
I made a mood board for this chapter and the next chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.5K 14
❝ tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. ❞ #1 IN IT MOVIE | bill denbrough | IT MOVIE 2017
167K 3.6K 17
at this moment, you mean everything. (richie tozier x female oc)
51.1K 1.2K 17
"i know the world's isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but i like to go through life thinking that it is." richie tozier x oc IT chapter one plot: @...
60K 1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...