T H I R T Y !

AUTHORS NOTE
y'all probably wondering why
nothing bad has happened to
Judy or why she hasn't disappeared
that's because, Eddie promised
Ashley that Judy would be okay and
Pennywise lets promises slide (as seen
throughout the book, ex: Alice telling
Henry she'd kill him and then she did by
kicking him down the well)

[ CHAPTER XXX:
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO
BE ME NOT YOU ]

ALICE LOOKED over and saw the clown had corners Mike. "Oh shit" Alice said and Alice looked around for something but was beaten to it by Richie who had picked up a rock and sprinted foreword.

Richie threw the rock at the clown causing it to look over at Richie. "Wanna play truth or dare!? Here's the truth; you're a sloppy bitch! Yeah that's right!" Richie said as he picked up another rock. "Yippee ki-ay motherf—"

The clown opened its mouth as the deadlights were revealed, entrancing Richie. "Richie!" Alice shouted.

Eddie stared down at the weapon Beverly had given to him just moments prior. "This kills monsters. If you believe it does, if you believe it does, if you believe it does!" Eddie said before running out of the cave lifting the arrow as if it was a spear. "Beep beep, mother fucker!" Eddie shouted as he threw the arrow at the clown causing it to stumble back and fall onto the platform.

"Holy shit!" Ashley exclaimed. Soon the others emerged from the caves, "Judy, Ashley, go to the others, I'll cheek on Rich" Alice said and both girls nodded as the quickly walked down the cliff and joined the others.

Eddie softly hit Richie awake and by Eddie's smile, Alice could tell Richie was okay. Then Alices eyes looked over Eddie as she watched the clown slowly get up raising its claw.

Alice didn't even think twice.

"Eddie, Richie! Look out!" Alice said as she stood in front of Eddie blocking the man and the claw impaled the woman. Shouts and screams were heard but the loudest was Richie, Eddie, and Ashley.

"Alice!" Eddie and Richie said.

"Mom!" Ashley screamed.

"I-" Blood poured from Alices mouth and the clown then threw Alice inside a nearby cave, her body falling down the slope that was inside.

The group quickly followed, not wanting to leave Alice alone in the cave. The clown reached inside the cave to where the group hid with Alice as the clown called for them to return to the surface.

Alice was leaning against the rock and Richie fell to his knees as he held Alices face in his hands, "hey" Alice said softly, her voice sounding so tired. "You look like you've seen a ghost" Alice said.

"You're okay, everything's gonna be fine just don't you fucking dare close your eyes on me" Richie said. "Why,,,why did you do that?" Richie asked.

"Adrenaline" Alice shrugged.

"It was—it was supposed to be me not you, god not you" Eddie said before he paused. "Richie give me your jacket" Eddie said.

"What? Why?" Richie asked but began taking off his jacket.

"If I tie this around Alices wound it should be able to keep pressure on the wound, if we defeat that thing as fast as we can and quickly get out of here, there's a small chance Alice could survive this" Eddie said as he took Richie's jacket.