100 days with Mr.Devil

XAnonymousXZ tarafından

"We're losing her!" "I'm sorry, be prepared for the worst..." "We tried our best" ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Car accident
Chapter 2: I'm dead?!
Chapter 3: Let's make a deal
Introduction to the characters!!
Chapter 4: I choose you
Chapter 5: Akiko and Azumi's past
Chapter 6: Unexpected guest
Chapter 7: A devil in my house
Chapter 8: A hundred questions
Chapter 9: Back in school
Chapter 10: Be careful
Chapter 11: Targetted enemy number 1?
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: Thanks
Chapter 14: Get Lost Mr Cheater!
Chapter 15: 6 Questions??
Chapter 16: Brother?
Chapter 17: She's in danger
Chapter 19: You're in my class?!!
Chapter 20: Secret Weapon
Chapter 21: Dream or Past?
Chapter 22: Holding onto the past

Chapter 18: Symbol

155 7 0
XAnonymousXZ tarafından

Ayato loosed his collar, "I know."

"W-what?" Shiro asked.

"And you can still be so calm about it?!" Shiro shouted.

"I'll protect her." Ayato whispered.

Shiro kept quiet.

"You're a reaper. What kind of deal did you make with her? You wouldn't help her so easily." Shiro asked.

"That's none of your business." Ayato said

Ayato turned around.

"Wait." Shiro said.

Ayato stopped in his tracks.

"Don't tell Akiko I was here." Shiro said.

Ayato didn't utter a word. He just continued walking forward.

Ayato walked towards the front doors of the apartment.

He opened the door and stepped in.

"Where were you?" He suddenly heard a voice from behind him as he closed the door.

"Went out for a walk." Ayato said.

Akiko lifted a brow, doubting his words.

"What? Reapers go for walks too you know." Ayato said.

"Alright then." Akiko said.

Akiko sat down on the couch and started reading a book.

"Hey." Ayato said.

"Yeah?" Akiko answered, still looking at her book.

Ayato walked towards her and sat down by her side.

Akiko looked at him in shock. He had never once sat beside her at his own will before.

"W-What is it?" Akiko asked.

"Bear with me for a moment." Ayato said.

"What?" Akiko asked, extremely confused.

Ayato snatched her book and put it on the table before looking at Akiko.

Akiko was shocked and looked directly into Ayato's eyes.

She hadn't notice this before but Ayato was extremely good looking. He had a pair of cold but dreamy eyes that could easily melt someone. His brows were always arched downward. He had a high nose bridge, a sharp jawline, a sharp chin and sharp features.

Akiko blushed and looked away, "What is it?"

Ayato suddenly grabbed onto the end of Akiko's shirt and pulled it up. His fingers than traced down to Akiko's pants. He pulled it down a little, revealing her ribs.

Just then, Ayato's eyes widened.

"B-BASTARD!" Akiko pushed Ayato away and moved away from him.

"Pervert!" Akiko shouted.

"That...birthmark." Ayato said.

"W-What?" Akiko asked.

"That crescent birthmark on your waist above your rib. Ayato said.

"You...you did that to check my birthmark?" Akiko asked.

"Why else would I do that?" Ayato raised a brow.

Akiko blushed, "Y-You could have asked me before you did that you know?!"

"That's not important now. It's not like you have anything to lose." Ayato said.

"You!" Akiko shouted.

He frowned and grabbed Akiko's wrist, "Answer me. Did you have that birthmark since you were born?"

"Ow...you...you're hurting my arm!" Akiko shouted.

"Answer me!" Ayato shouted.

"Yes! I had it since birth! Now let me go!" Akiko shouted.

Ayato let go of her wrist.

"Remove your shirt." Ayato said.

"What?" Akiko asked.

"I need to check something." Ayato said.

"What? No!" Akiko protested.

"What is so important that you need me to remove my shirt?" Akiko said.

"If you don't want to die, remove your shirt now. I'm trying to help you." Ayato said, slightly annoyed.

"D-die?" Akiko asked.

"I just need to check your upper back." Ayato said.

Ayato paused.

"Is there a symbol on your upper back?" Ayato asked.

"Symbol?... I don't think so...I never noticed it." Akiko said.

"Just remove the goddamn shirt and let me check it. It's not like I'm going to take advantage of you." Ayato said.

Ayato sighed, "You're really troublesome. You know what? Fine. Just let me tug down the top back of your shirt.

Akiko looked at Ayato cautiously.

"Turn around." Ayato said.

Akiko did as she was told.

She felt Ayato's cold fingers trace around on her right upper back.

She shivered and blush. She felt as if she was going to explode. Her whole face turned bright red and her heart was beating faster and faster.

"I...I was right..." Ayato said.

There was a small symbol on Akiko's right upper back. It was a circle with a crescent inside of it and a dot beside the crescent. One on the right of the crescent and one on the left.

"There's a symbol there? What symbol is it?" Akiko asked.

"You...you're really her." Ayato said.

Ayato got up and stepped back.

"Who...who are you talking about?" Akiko said as she turned around.

Ayato slowly shook his head.

"Can you please explain to me what's going on?!" Akiko shouted, getting impatient.

"I can't say. But you," He pointed to Akiko and paused.

"Be careful in the future." He said.

"When you see anyone with the same pattern of symbol on your back as you on their right hand. Run away immediately, do you understand?" Ayato said.

"A circle with a crescent in it." Ayato said.

"I don't understand...What is this about?" Akiko asked.

"You don't have to understand now. You just have to listen to me." Ayato said.

Akiko furrowed her brows, "If this involves me, I have the right to know, don't I?"

Ayato frowned and walked towards her. She grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes.

His eyes were cold and filled with annoyance, "I told you, I can't tell you yet. If you don't want to die, listen to me. I'm trying to help you for fuck's sake. Do you understand?"

Akiko looked at Ayato. He had that scary look in his eyes. She gulped and nodded her head.

Ayato then stepped back. He took out a jewel and gave it to Akiko.

"Keep it with you at all times. It protects you from magic." Ayato said.

Akiko looked at it. It was a aquamarine crystal in a shape of a crescent. It was beautiful and sparkled under the light.

"Thank you..." Akiko said as he put it in her breast pocket.

Ayato didn't say a word and walked back into the bedroom.

Just as Ayato stepped into the bedroom, a symbol appeared in front of him, in a shape of a skull.

Ayato sighed and pressed the symbol in front of him.

Ayato was teleported in a dark room.

There was a bed in front of him. The cabinets beside it were old and the room was dusty.

"Come out." Ayato said.

Ayato suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

361K 10.7K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
541K 22.1K 56
I was an otaku. One day I just woke up in the world of Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji for some reason. What would I do? Would I find this life more inte...
63.9K 2.2K 53
"I don't know what's going on, but there's one thing I'm absolutely certain of: Sebastian Michaelis is not human, and I have no clue of what his inte...