Love Shot

Von aug_00

[Completed] "What's a love shot?" "A love shot is when you take a bullet for someone you care for, someone yo... Mehr

Characters
Intro
༓☾one☽༓
༓☾two☽༓
༓☾three☽༓
༓☾four☽༓
༓☾ five ☽༓
༓☾ six ☽༓
༓☾ seven ☽༓
༓☾ eight ☽༓
༓☾ nine ☽༓
༓☾ ten ☽༓
༓☾ eleven ☽༓
༓☾ twelve ☽༓
༓☾ thirteen☽༓
༓☾ fourteen ☽༓
༓☾ fifteen ☽༓
༓☾ sixteen ☽༓
༓☾ seventeen ☽༓
༓☾ eighteen ☽༓
༓☾ nineteen ☽༓
༓☾ twenty ☽༓
༓☾ twenty one ☽༓
༓☾ twenty two ☽༓
༓☾ twenty four ☽༓
༓☾ twenty five ☽༓
༓☾ twenty six ☽༓
༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓
༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓
༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓
༓☾ thirty ☽༓
༓☾ thirty one ☽༓
༓☾ thirty two ☽༓
༓☾ thirty three☽༓
༓☾ thirty four ☽༓
༓☾ thirty five ☽༓
༓☾ thirty six ☽༓
༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓
༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓
༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓
༓☾ forty ☽༓
༓☾ forty one ☽༓
༓☾ forty two ☽༓
༓☾ forty three ☽༓
༓☾ forty four ☽༓
༓☾ forty five ☽༓
༓☾ forty six ☽༓
༓☾ forty seven ☽༓
༓☾ forty eight ☽༓
༓☾ forty nine ☽༓
༓☾ fifty ☽༓
༓☾ fifty one ☽༓
💜Thanks +more💜

༓☾ twenty three☽༓

11.9K 759 365
Von aug_00

"Okay for today's lesson I will be going over what a Lux really is. You have been learning about vampires, witches, and werewolves. Having the knowledge of all three of them can allow you to understand what you are a lot more." My uncle says as he starts to walk to the door and I turn around in my seat to see what he is going to do.

He just started the lesson why is he already leaving?

"But for you to know them better I brought some special guests in today as well." He opens the door and when he does I see Taehyung and Nahla standing there.

For the past week that uncle has been teaching me he always brings someone in to help me understand more about the creature but never once has he brought Taehyung in. I don't understand why he hasn't, I mean Taehyung would know the most about all the creatures, more than anyone else since he is the oldest creature alive.

When he was teaching me about vampires he brought in Namjoon. When it was about the werewolves he brought in Nahla and Hyungsik Hyung. Apparently Hyungsik Hyung fought firsthand in the war between vampires and werewolves so he knows a lot about them and it was really great to learn from him. He told me that they aren't foul creatures unless you provoke them or if you're just a vampire since they are still not over the war. And of course when it was time to learn about the witches he brought Nahla.

Now he brought Taehyung for the first time.

They both come in and I quickly turn back to the front of the classroom not wanting to make eye contact with Taehyung. Its not that I don't want to look at his beautiful gold eyes rather its where my mind goes to when I look into his eyes. It'll only distract me and I can't let that happen. I need to learn about myself and I know I won't be able to pay much attention if I just look at him.

"I know a lot about the Lux since I am one myself but what I know and can do as a lux is very limited for a huge reason which I already told you about before. The only way I can actually let my powers activate is by being the one that is destined to be with Taehyung but I'm not his mate so my powers will stay dormant forever." My uncle says as he takes a stand in front of the classroom by the projector screen which he starts to set up.

"Witches can sense when there is a supernatural being around but since he isn't the fated one he blends in with humans but if we get close enough we can sense that he isn't truly a human. But for you, I knew the moment I stepped into the room. Your aura was different from anyone else I had ever sensed but I saw that your aura was connected to Taehyung. Making you the fated lux." Nahla explains as she takes over the projector from my uncle and casts a spell on it by twirling her fingers while not even muttering a thing and it starts to project images.

They were images of vampires surrounding a baby. They images weren't really clear because its just a black outline but I can tell that they're outlines of vampires because of the sharp canines coming out from the side of the image.

"See the first vampires that were made were my parents and then they conceived me. From there six other other royal families were born, making a total of seven. My parents were the top royals and they controlled this clan but when they both passed I took over and became the top royal but you see being the top royal isn't an easy job." Taehyung says as he comes closer to me. I hold my breath as I see him walk closer to me and I couldn't help but look at him up and down, taking in his whole look. He really does look breathtaking today as he does everyday.

He smirks in my direction and I instantly blush knowing that he had read my mind but at this point I don't really care, I would have told him either way.

He pulls up a chair and sits next to me and as he does another image pops up from the projector so I let my attention go back to the lesson at hand.

"Vampires, witches, and werewolves all tried to take me down and so I dedicated my life to protecting my clan and the top royal title. I don't want the title for the power but for the sake of keeping a balance in this world. I knew others wouldn't know how to rule correctly and would do things just to benefit themselves and not for those who actually matter. I vowed I wouldn't let anything get in my way and that included love." I look to see the image of a man being surrounded by other creatures, all ready to attack him. There's even vampires surrounding him, wanting to kill him as if he isn't their top royal.

The next image is one with the man all by himself with a hand over his chest. That's Taehyung. How could he have survived being so alone all this time without his parents or a lover?

But he does have his clan and his close friends, they're the same to him as my uncle is to me, family.

"So a new creature was made so that they can rule by my side to make a new species that'll bring peace and rule among all. I can't do it on my own, that much was obvious and so the superior being who created us created you as well but they didn't make it easy at all." He lets out a small chuckle as we both continue to look at the projection of images.

"They created the blood line but I would have to wait for the perfect one to come around and for the perfect time as well. The one I would be the most compatible with. So I waited and waited. And as you know it came to be you. So I waited for you to come of age but who would have known I would have seen you sooner than that and for us to be in this room teaching you who you truly are." He looks over to me softly but I'm quick to look away not understanding why I would be the perfect one.

I stutter and have trauma from my past, I'm beyond perfect. But somehow I ended up being the one fated to be with Taehyung. I was fated to him before I got my stutter and trauma so maybe when I bond with him it'll all go. I will start to go back to normal. I don't really know whats normal at this point but I guess I'll just go back to being me, the me I was when I was younger. A happy bunny like my mom and dad would tell me.

"See the lux isn't anything normal and when at full power they're unstoppable and the same thing goes for the top royal vampire. So together they are undefeatable and clearly so would the offspring of the two." Nahla finishes off and I nod my head in understanding while everything in my head starts to click. It makes a lot more sense now but what are my full powers?

"Your full powers can go beyond what we know. When we make the bond you can inherent my powers as well and one of them that you know of is reading minds. So not only will you have my powers but you will have powers of your own and those we are uncertain of at the moment." Wow, I'm going to have powers just like Taehyung! I'll be able to read minds just like him and we would be able to communicate without anyone knowing. On top of that he has more than one power.

He lets out a small chuckle and I look at him with a small smile. Maybe I have nothing to worry about when I come of age and bond with Taehyung. I'll still be able to have time to fully know him and even though my stutter wont go away I know Taehyung wouldn't push me away. What we've been doing this past week shows that.

I was so afraid that we would start to like each other because of the bond but what uncle told me made me see that I'm not starting to like him because of the bond. Whatever I feel for him now is what I actually feel and this just makes me feel a lot better because its the same for him as well.

Even though he feels more of a pull to me it wont make him like me. That would be on his own terms.

"I-I ha-have a f-fff-few questionnnns." I say and Taehyung smiles at me as he nods his head firmly to get me to continue talking and so I proceed to ask my questions.

~~~~

After the lesson I got to learn a lot about who I am and what I should expect once I come of age which is when I'm twenty one.

What I couldn't believe the most is that I'll be able to carry children. Little children in me! It's crazy to think about.

I mean it makes sense since we do need to reproduce to make a new blood line but it's all just crazy. Taehyung reassured me that it's nothing we have to worry about now or even the second we bond. It's something in the future for us to talk about which I'm really grateful for.

It's not something I want to think about now since there is still so much more that I want to do.

Yes everything has changed now but that doesn't change what I've always wanted to do. Which is normal things, like going on a vacation, filming and taking photos, traveling, and so much more.

After the lesson Taehyung left for a meeting and I started to walk back to my room but I didn't feel like going back there just yet. So I walk aimlessly around Taehyung's wing, knowing that I shouldn't be but I couldn't stop myself. I've never been to his room or anywhere else in this wing besides my room, uncles room, and Taehyung's office.

Not that I was looking for his room, I just want to walk around and see where I end up at. But once I actually start to realize my surroundings a shiver runs down my spine and I become more alert.

I have definelty not been in this side of the wing before.

I look around to be met with a dark eerie aura that surrounds the whole entire hallway. There was no more paintings up, no decorations, nothing. It's completely empty.

And all the way at the end of the hall there's black doors leading into a room most likely.

I look at it for a couple of seconds knowing that I shouldn't go in but my curiosity gets the best of me.

"N-nothing w-w-will ha-happennn." I tell my self, while tapping my chest and start to walk towards the end of the hallway.

As I start to walk down there I start to get a feeling that I should stop, that it's too dangerous to continue. There's fear lingering around the hallway and for some reason it wasn't really effecting me much. So I continue down the hallway and towards the black door.

It feels like they're pushing me away but how can doors do that? It's as if they're screaming for me to walk the other way but I don't listen. I never have been good at listening and I never will be.

Once I'm right in hands reach of the doors I don't hesitate and I immediately open it and once I do I'm met with an intimidating dark aura.

But again it doesn't stop me and I go right in, letting go of the door and it instantly closes behind me with a loud thud.

I could barely see a thing once I'm inside but I give my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the dark and once I can see outlines I start to move.

I move around carefully not wanting to bump into anything.

I walk a little forward with my hands stretched out in front of me and I come into contact with what seems to be a couch and so I just walk around it.

I wish I had a light.

And as soon as I think that a small ding comes from my pocket. I have my phone!

I quickly take it out and turn my flash on and I let out a small gasp when I see what's around me.

Everything was ripped to shreds. The couches, the pictures framed on the wall, and even the walls themselves. I continue to walk into the room and when I turn a corner I see a bed and it looks the same. All ripped into shreds as if someone was angry and was getting all their anger out.

I get a closer look to see that they look like claw marks and I don't understand how that could be. It doesn't look like a werewolf could have done it but it doesn't seem like a vampire could have done it either. Their nails aren't sharp, they wouldn't have been able to do this.

Who's room could this be? Well it is Taehyung's wing.

I continue to walk around carefully, stepping around the fallen and broken objects that are on the floor. And as I walk towards the unlit fireplace I see a portrait hung up on top of it. I flash my light up there to see an untouched portrait of Taehyung. He looked a little younger but his eyes nonetheless are shining gold bright but in this one he's smiling widely. So bright and wide with his eyes slightly squinting. His smile looks like it's slightly box shaped as he looks so happy. A smile and happiness I haven't yet seen on Taehyung.

I never thought he could smile like that or could be that happy. All I've ever gotten from him are small smiles and chuckles but nonetheless that was a lot more than I could ask for.

I wonder why this is the only portrait or even thing that isn't clawed. I reach forward to touch it wondering what could have stopped someone from not touching it besides the beautiful smile painted so beautifully onto the canvas.

And as soon as I'm about to touch it a low growl from behind me stops me from doing so. I turn around and I'm met with Taehyung's glowing gold eyes and menacing look. He looks like he's ready to tear my head off while his nails start to grow, competlely taking me by surprise.

I didn't know vampires can do that.

"What are you doing here?" He growls out making me take a little step back, not from fear entirely but because I knew that I didn't want to provoke him any further.

"I-I-I'm sss-Sorry." I say softly in hopes of him calming down and he did seem to do so.

"Jungkook how did you even find this room?" He asks this time without a growl but still a cold tone which he hasn't used with me in a while, making shiver and frown.

He was no longer smiling and warm like he was only a few moments ago during the lesson. He's complete changed.

"I-I was j-j-just wa-walking around." He looks at me like I'm crazy but he doesn't question me any further as he continues to walk my way with the same menacing look and sharp nails on display.

This time I don't back away and I let him come by me.

His nails go back to normal but he still keeps a stern cold look with his eyes shining bright. He reaches up to caress my cheeks and I let him not being afraid as to what he would do. I know I shouldn't have come in here but I also know he wouldn't do anything.

"You should probably leave." He says slightly above a whisper but I hear it all due to the close proximity between us.

"N-no." I say firmly and he lets out a sigh and tries to back away from me but I don't let him. I grab his hand and pull him back towards me. He gives me a surprised look with his eyes brows raised.

I look into his eyes and I know that he's hurting but he won't even mention it. He won't ask for help.

The way his room is torn up and how it's so dark and lonely in here shows even more that he needs help.

He's been sleeping in my room for the last few nights that he hasn't had to be in such a dark lonely and angry room. But it's still here and I don't want him to be like this anymore.

He helped me when I needed it the most so I'm going to help him when he needs it the most.

"Let me help you Tae."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

152K 6.4K 32
¤ "I'm just a serial killer that's on the run what's so bad about it...killing makes me happy" ¤ ||| ...
I'm Bored Von a.

Fanfiction

3K 132 2
[Completed] "You seem bored." "Very." "Well if you breakup with your girlfriend then I can show you a good time." One shot
184K 8.2K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
3.6M 179K 54
"You're bonded to me. You know what that means right? It means you can never escape me no matter how much you try." "I'm not trying to escape you, Ju...