The Last Dragon

By cryptid-l0ver

"A Targaryen all alone in the world it's a terrible thing." After Daenerys death, her daughter Daenys, flew a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Final Chapter
Author Note
☕Buy me a Coffee!☕
Author Note!

Chapter Seventeen

1.7K 42 3
By cryptid-l0ver

Posing my sword beside my travel bag, I look through the window from my chambers, seeing my children flying around in the blue sky. Today was the day that I leave for the blessed lands, Valinor, with a small army. I hope this works...

A strong arm wraps around my small waist, pulling into a hard chest. A smile broke in my lips as I smell my husband flowery scent "Melleth nin..." I whisper, feeling his warm lips on my neck. He lets out a Hmm, kissing along my shoulder "Are you ready?" I ask, turning around to look to his beautiful eyes, seeing them full of life and love.

Glorfindel gives me one last kiss on my shoulder "Yes, my love. Everything is ready for us to leave." he says a while putting a piece of my silver hair behind my ear. I rest my forehead on his and close my eyes, "I hope my plan works, Glorfindel...Middle-Earth can't be lost..." my voice came out weak and frail, he put his long fingers under my chin and lifted, making me look to him "Daenys, don't worry...The Valar will see the truth in your words and they will help us with everything their have!" he says with a cheerful voice.

A small smile appears on my face "What I would do without you, Melleth nin." he let out a chuckle "Burning a Kingdom of a certain Elven King." a huge smirk form on his lips. I roll my eyes and punch him on the shoulder playfully "Shut up..." I say, trying to hide my smile.

He picks my bag a while I took one last time look to myself in the mirror, seeing my travel clothes were exactly like of my mother's.

I was wearing a black leather dress, that stopped on my shins, with black legging underneath. A silver chain ran from my right shoulder to my left side of my waist, holding a red cape that had a scaly pattern.

My silver hair was made in Dothraki style, full of braids. And last, on top of my head was a silver crown, with three dragons' heads and a small golden flower in the middle, representing the house of Glorfindel.

Happy with my look, I turn back and grab my sword, putting on my waist "Let's go!" I say a while picking Glorfindel's large hand.

                                                                                        ~~~~~~

It has passed two days since we left Rivendell and we have one more day of traveling to the Grey Havens, to the port that will take us to Valinor.

Glorfindel stops his horse "We will camp here tonight! Start building the camp!" he yells to the army of elves.

Giving a pet on my horse neck, I dismount from his back, letting the guard take him to his stall. I lift my arms in the air, stretching my sore body. A small smile forms on my lips as I heard the roars of my dragons, I turn my head to the side and saw them landing on the vast clearing beside the camp "You have beautiful children." I close my eyes as Tyrion voice sounded behind me.

I looked him over the shoulder "Yes...yes I do." I say, turning my gaze back to my dragons, who were now resting on the tall grass. He took some more steps so he was beside me, looking to my children "Do you think this plan is going to work?" he asks me, taking out of his pocket a small bottle of wine, taking large gulp "The army of dead are larger than before, we have to fight almost every person in Westeros!... I will do anything on my power to get the Valar to help us." he only nods, scratching his beard.

We stay in silence for a moment, watching the stars shining beside the large moon in the dark sky. After a while, Tyrion let out a sigh "It's a strange world in here....elves, orcs, hobbits, blessed lands where Gods walk among us, it's all so surreal." I look down to him, seeing his eyes in awe and fear "Yes...it's a strange place but it's full of amazing creatures and people." my voice was soft, remembering the good memories that I have here, the amazing moments that I had with my husband and my friends. It's a strange world but it's a world that has accepted for who I am.

(Glorfindel P.O.V)

"Here! Let me help you." I say a while picking up a heavy chest, lending a hand to the elves that were carting boxes, the elf bows his head "Thank you, My Lord!" he says with a large smile, his eyes full of relief that he hasn't carried all those heavy chests and boxes alone.

I help to build some tents and water the horses, let them run free for a bit. I sat down by a tree, watching the horses run on the small pasture, I grab my sword and start to polish it. I can't believe that I'm returning to Valinor. How people will react when they saw me arriving with a small army of elves and two humans and four dragons that were from another world? A small smile appears on my face. Ohh... I almost could see the shocked face of the Valar.

Suddenly a noise of a bush shaking interrupted my thoughts, I shot up from my seat "Who's there?!" I say firmly, grabbing tightly the handle of my sword.

A large cloak figure appears from the middle of the bushes "Who are you?" I ask again, getting in combat position. The figure took a step forward, pushing the cloak behind "It's been a while, old friend!" a gasp escape from me as I saw his face. No...

Standing there in front of me was Maglor, the second son of Feanor, the last of the Feanorians. His facial expression was tired and his skin was pale like the moon, contrasting with his black hair "Maglor...Why are you here?" I whisper, shocked to see him here "I've heard from the Edain that you and your wife were going to sail to Valinor... to ask the Valar help to defeat the ice demons." he says with melancholic voice.

I nod, softening the grip from the sword handle "Yes...but why are you here?" I ask firmly "I want to join you two!....i want to help you defeat those monsters...so I could clean the horrors that I and my brothers caused on middle-earth." I notice a tear falling down his cheek, his eyes full of sorrow.

A sigh escapes from me as I scratch the back of my neck "I can't decide that, only my wife could let you join us on this quest...Come! I will take you to her." I say a while turning back to the camp, walking in the direction of where Daenys were.

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~

We arrived at the vast clearing, as the guards informed me where she would be. A gasp escapes from Maglor as he saw the four large dragons lying on the ground, besides their mother, who was sitting on the grass rubbing their warm scales.

I led him to them, grabbing the attention of Viseral. He moves his large head and pushes his warm snout into my side, purring softly "Hello, Viseral!" I say softly. Daenys lifts her head and gave me one of her beautiful smiles "Melleth nin! Where were you?" her voice was like a morning bird, making my body relax just from hearing her speak "I'm sorry, my love. I was helping the servants with the camp... I brought you, someone, to meet." as I say the last words, she moves her to the side, peeking through me, noticed Maglor standing there, looking to her in awe.

She grabs my hand and I help her standing up "This is Maglor, son of Feanor...he wishes to join us on this quest." I say calmly. Maglor bent down on one knee "Lady Daenys! Please, let me join you on this quest! Helping you to defeat those ice demons!" she looks down to him, eyeing him carefully, knowing about his past "I know what it feels to live the mistakes that a father or grandfather have done...to suffer the consequences of their mistakes." she says softly a while petting Daenerion snout "I will give you a change, Feanorian! I hope you don't waste it." her voice was firm but at the same time calm.

Maglor stood up, looking to her with a small smile and his eyes full of hope "Thank you, My Lady! I will honor your word." I walk to Daenys and wrap my hand around hers, giving a soft squeeze.

(Daenys P.O.V)

Finally, we have arrived at Grey Havens, the port was beautiful. The tall building came out from the calm water, with columns to support them. Elves were walking around, doing their duties and organizing our arrival.

"Lord Glorfindel!" all a sudden a voice boomed beside us, I turn my head and saw a tall elf with silver hair walking towards us with a big smile but something grabbed my attention, this elf had a long silver beard! "Cirdan! It's good to see you." he and Glorfindel hugged each other, laughing like a pair of elflings.

Cirdan looks over Glorfindel's shoulder and smiles at me "So this is the brave woman! I must ask you, how in the world did you end up with Golden head over here? You are too much for him—Ouch!" Glorfindel cut him off with a punch on his shoulder, making Cirdan laugh.

A giggle fell from my lips "That's a question that I make every day!" with this Cirdan let out a loud laugh, cleaning his tears "Well, My Lady! Your ships are ready." I thank him and Glorfindel orders his army to board.

As I was entering the ship, with the help of Maglor, I heard Cirdan whispering to Glorfindel "You are a lucky elf!" "That I am!" Glorfindel said with a proud smile.

I shake my head and walk to the front of the ship, watching the calm waves hitting the boat.

After a while of boarding everything on the ships, the captain yells to start sailing, making our ship to move first.

Glorfindel grab my hand and kiss it softly "Ready?" I nod and smile "Ready!" my voice came out firmly. I look forward confidently, seeing the vast ocean around us. Drogon and the young dragons flew by us, always staying near the ships to protecting me.

I took a deep breath, Glorfindel, Tyrion and Maglor beside me. Here we go!... 

Hey Guys!!!! The new chapter here. The big journey has begun, Daenys is sailing to Valinor with her dragons!!! Who is excited to see how the Valar would react? And the other elves? I hope you are enjoying this series, feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 13.2K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. 🔥 He...
226K 7.4K 28
*COMPLETE* HarryPotterxLOTR crossover FemHarryxGlorfindel ^ Because there are not nearly enough of those. ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆ Azalea Po...
Dragon's Fire By

Fanfiction

971 71 9
Daenerys wakes up in a strange world with no memory of how she got there, a dragon that turns out to be her son, and no idea how to move forward exce...
739 35 14
A young Elemmírë of the House of the Golden Flower is happy with the life she has in Gondolin. Being close friends with the princess of the kingdom a...