Dork Diaries ~Tales From a NO...

By HazeLilyBluera

Fan fiction for dork diaries. Book 1... End of August to nearly end of November edit (5th july 2018): hello s... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
letter to you all

Part 15

1.4K 54 12
By HazeLilyBluera

Monday, November 9

OMG!!! :(!! 

Today was the WORST DAY EVER!

Brandon kissed MacKenzie!

Yes, the person who peed her pants, and he KISSED her! I'm so mad I'm just going to slam down the pen and UGH! :(!

I can't believe he let her do it! MacKenzie was all flushed and stuff, and then she suddenly just grabbed Brandon, who happened to be passing my locker, and KISSED him!!

I knew he was struggling, but he still let her! I'm not going to speak to Brandon OR MacKenzie for like...

1,000 years :(!

I'm just so mad!

I know it's not all Brandon's fault, but still...

:(!

And what is the reason for her to kiss him?!

Brandon's my friend, but I can't help feeling like he's something more! 

Today was enough drama. I just want to rest.

I'm sorry that I had to make Brandon go through all this...

But still, I don't want to forgive him, either. 

A/N: Sad chapter, I know~! But don't worry, it's not like Brandon's all evil and going to make Nikki cry on purpose, and be Mackenzie's boyfriend. This is like basically going to be a normal DD book till Rachel finally makes them date!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 178 35
Hello all, hope you enjoy mysterious and horror stories!
247 145 12
In the labyrinthine world of cyberspace, where secrets are encrypted and threats remain hidden in the digital shadows, two unlikely heroes emerge. Me...
814K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
433K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...