Lust, Lies, and Forbidden Tie...

By nikeystyles

"Why are you only rude to me?" "Daddy's mean to the women he wants." ✵ ✵ ✵ [Published originally October 2018... More

✵ disclaimer ✵
✵ one ✵
✵ two ✵
✵ three ✵
✵ four ✵
✵ five ✵
✵ six ✵
✵ seven ✵
✵ eight ✵
✵ ten ✵
✵ eleven ✵
✵ twelve ✵
✵ thirteen ✵
✵ fourteen ✵
✵ fifteen ✵
✵ sixteen ✵
✵ seventeen ✵
✵ eighteen ✵
✵ nineteen ✵ *
✵ twenty ✵
✵ twenty-one ✵
✵ twenty-two ✵
✵ twenty-three ✵
✵ twenty-four ✵
✵ twenty-five ✵
✵ twenty-six ✵
✵ twenty-seven ✵
✵ twenty-eight ✵
✵ twenty-nine ✵
✵ thirty ✵
✵ thirty-one ✵
✵ thirty-two ✵
✵ thirty-three ✵
✵ thirty-four ✵
✵ thirty-five ✵
✵ thirty-six ✵ *
✵ thirty-seven ✵
✵ thirty-eight ✵
✵ thirty-nine ✵
✵ forty ✵
✵ forty-one ✵ *

✵ nine ✵

2.4K 70 39
By nikeystyles

While the day had been a long one, I had decided to go with the boys to the one place I least expected myself to ever go.  Honestly, I believed I was going because it was Liam's birthday and I just wanted him to have a good time.  As of right now, I finished fixing myself up when my name was called.  I had changed my blouse for a long sleeve black top, the hem of it low enough to show some of my bust, but not enough to where I looked like I might work at the place we were going.  I also had exchanged my knee-length skirt for a red skirt that was shorter and then had managed to put on thigh-high boots.  I thought I looked cute and hoped that the boys thought so also, grabbing my bag and heading out to the living room where they were waiting.

"Ooh, damn, girl," Louis stated.  "You're lucky you don't have a boyfriend because he would never let you leave looking like that."

I shrugged, twirling when asked by Liam.  The guys said that I definitely looked great, but that they wished it hadn't taken me so long to get ready.  Shrugging, I followed them out the door, making sure our place was locked before we took the elevator down to the first floor.  Louis was smart enough to have us get an Uber, and I knew it was because we all planned on drinking tonight.  I got into the car first when it pulled up, Niall sitting next to me, while Liam sat next to him, and Louis was sitting in the front.

"So, are you excited, Liam?"

"I mean, I guess," he shrugged.  "It's not like it's my first time going to a strip club."

"It's mine," I reminded them.

"That's right!" Niall laughed.  "We should have all of the girls ignore Liam, and only dance on Finley.  Wouldn't that be hilarious?"

He was practically cackling beside me at the thought, the three of us laughing, but not finding it nearly as funny.  The car ride was filled with Louis asking Liam what his type was, and Liam saying that he didn't really have one in particular.  By the time we got to the place called Rapture, it was about nine, the four of us thanking the Uber driver before heading up to the entrance.

"This is the classy one," Louis informed me as we walked.  "I can assure you that Liam, Niall, and myself have been to our fair share of these, and this is by far the best.  The women are actually stunning, and the people that come here aren't trashy."

"Oh goodie," I nodded.

There was both a line and a place to speak to one of the bouncers.  I didn't really understand why a strip club needed a bouncer, but I brushed it off, watching as Louis chatted with the large man.  He searched the list, glancing over us and nodding his head.  The burly man unhooked the rope, allowing us into the club.  Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, and while I had seen strip clubs in movies and on television it was still weird experiencing it in person.

"Woo, we're taking your virginity!" Louis shouted.

"Shut up!" I scoffed, smacking his arm.  "That is so inappropriate on so many levels."

He shrugged, sending me a wink.  If it was anyone else, I would probably have left without a second thought, but Louis was his own breed of human, and even at twenty-three I didn't think he knew the difference between right and wrong.  We made our way through the floor, my cheeks flushed at the many men that were practically drooling over the nearly naked women.  Some of them were topless, some of them were not, but all of them were definitely gorgeous.  I wondered what it was like to have that much self-confidence, but I brushed the thought off, Louis leading us upstairs.  There was yet another bouncer, and we were looked over briefly before being allowed further up the stairs.  Once we made it to the second level, there were not as many people, but there were still at least fifty men compared to maybe two-hundred downstairs.  The women up here were more attentive to groups of people, while there were also women simply dancing in the view of everyone on stage.  The three of us followed Louis over to a section that had leather chairs and a sofa, Liam sitting in one of the chairs quickly.  I made myself comfortable on the sofa while Niall and Louis sat beside me.

"So, now what?" I asked.  "Do they just come over to us?"

"It depends.  We can wait it out for a couple of minutes or so, Fin," Louis stated.  "In the meantime, I just wanted to point out that the birthday boy is going to get the lap dance of his life.  Also, what do you guys want to drink?"

"A beer is good," Liam stated.

"I'll have that," Niall agreed. 

"Can I get a margarita?" I asked.

"Sure, sweetheart," Louis nodded.  "I'll be back."

He stood up from his seat quickly, walking toward the bar that was across the room.  It looked like there was only one person working, but I could tell that there were a couple of women, who were decently dressed, making rounds on the floor anyway.  Discarding the thoughts, I found myself smiling at Liam, the boy showing me that he was wearing his watch I had bought for him.  He showed me how he had downloaded an interactive back screen, Niall saying he thought Liam's watch was cooler, even though I knew Niall had the same exact one.  Rolling my eyes at the thought, I simply kept talking to the two boys about whatever else was on Liam's watch before Louis came over with our drinks, somehow managing three beers and my own drink. 

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, girly," he nodded.  "Okay, Liam, I'm going to ask you one more time.  Is there a certain girl you'd like?"

"Brunettes are cute," he shrugged.  "Honestly, my dick is going to get hard no matter what."

I laughed, Louis and Niall saying that he had a point, but also smiling at my giggle.  The three boys sipped their beer, and Louis looked around, gauging the atmosphere before signaling someone to come over to us.  The woman was fully dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, a smile on her face as she approached.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"It's my buddy's birthday.  He wants to see if he can get a brunette, is there any way that I can arrange that? I spoke to Christopher on the phone, and—"

"Oh, yes! I'll get it sorted for you right away," she told him.  "If Chris asks, tell him that Gina arranged it."

Louis nodded, watching as the woman walked away.  The three of us raised our eyebrows at him, and I honestly couldn't tell what he had done.  There was no way that it was that easy to get some woman to go and find a stripper for Liam, but Louis made it look simple.  Which, again, I truly doubted.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"It just takes a little research.  Christopher Blume is the club's owner, and it says it online, so I finessed my way in.  They never want to disappoint the boss."

We all were stunned, and I honestly had no idea how this man was so smart.  After about a minute of us simply chatting, Louis opened his jacket pocket, tossing what looked like a stack of ones to Liam.  The man across from us appeared surprised, thanking Louis.  Niall, on the other hand, had his own stack of cash, and I was surprised when Louis handed me a stack also.

"Oh, I'm not so sure about—"

"If you're uncomfortable, I'll call you an Uber, I promise," he assured.  "The last thing I need is the one woman that is stable in my life to not like me anymore because of a bad experience."

"Stable?"

He shrugged.  "We're not going to get sappy at a strip club.  I just know that you have it together more than most, and would be willing to help me if I ever needed someone no matter what.  Anyway, seriously, if you are in any way uncomfortable, tell me."

"I'm not uncomfortable," I promised him, still surprised that he saw me as one of the women in his life that were important to him.  "I just don't want to put ones anywhere on her body."

Louis nodded, taking the money back, and placing it in his jacket pocket.  He did seem to appreciate the fact that I thanked him anyway, Niall cheering when a girl asked if there was a birthday boy.  She went to walk toward him, but he pointed at Liam, the woman switching her direction.  She was wearing lingerie, the vicious red contrasting with her skin in a way I wished I could achieve.  In all honesty, I couldn't get over the fact that all the women here were beyond stunning, and I wished I had more body confidence in the sense of understanding how exactly I could get a man to throw money at me like Liam was with this woman.  Then again, I didn't exactly see myself ever stripping for cash.  Not to mention that I didn't feel like I had the dancing skills to dance around for men.  I would be ungodly nervous, for one, and I would also probably feel uncomfortable if anything happened while I was dancing on someone.  My thoughts disappeared when she started talking to Liam, her voice soft and sultry.

"How old are you today?" the woman asked him.

"Twenty-three."

"Damn, I'm twenty-one, I hope that's okay with you?"

She said it seductively—as if age should have given any bearing to the fact that she was literally half-naked, and dancing on my friend.  To be honest, the three boys were absolutely entranced by her, and I just found the whole thing to be kind of humorous.  After a while of watching the woman dance, I reached the bottom of my drink, excusing myself.  Louis gave me a twenty to buy a drink, and while I normally would have refused, I didn't really care this time.  Taking the money, I asked the bartender for another margarita, my cheeks flushed as he looked at me.

"I think I actually need to see your ID," he stated.  "You know, just to make sure you're at least twenty-one."

"Uh, yeah, um, okay," I nodded, opening my wallet and handing him the piece of plastic.

"Damn, you're twenty-two? I would have thought you just turned eighteen.  You look pretty young ... Finley."

Tucking my hair behind my ear, I had no idea why this guy was flirting with me.  He didn't look that much older than I was, but it also kind of made sense.  After all, he was probably used to serving a bunch of older men who were all too interested in the women around him to make conversation.  After he handed my ID back to me, I placed it in my wallet, watching as he quickly made my drink.

"My name is Finley, as you saw.  What's yours?"

"Oliver."

"Do you like working here, Oliver?"

He shrugged, seeming to think it over for a moment as he wiped down the bar top in front of me.  I lifted my drink, still standing in front of the counter as I waited for his response.  On the televisions behind him, there were music videos playing, my mind focused on that, and then switching to the person in front of me when he started speaking.

"It's easy money, especially up here.  The men are either famous, or then are part of an elitist type group.  They basically just throw twenties or fifties at me, no matter what the cost of their drink is."

"Celebrities?" I asked.  "Like who?"

"Uh, I've seen quite a few.  I think Leonardo Dicaprio was in here the other day.  He usually hangs out with his friends here.  Harry Styles comes a lot, too. Who else, uh—?"

"Harry Styles?" I asked.  "How often does he come here?"

The guy shrugged.  "Sometimes it's once a month, sometimes more.  I just do my job, really, I don't exactly keep tabs on the people that come in here.  Why? Do you have a crush on him or something?" he questioned, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I shook my head, sipping the drink he had made me.  There was a small smirk on his face, and I could tell he wanted me to admit I was lying, but I truly wasn't.  After all, I couldn't like some guy who was being absolutely rude to me basically every time I saw him.  However, I was enjoying myself better as I talked to him instead of watching someone dance on one of my friends.  Not that I was having a bad time with them, but I was having a better time talking Oliver about this place.

"I don't have a crush on him," I assured.  "I actually work for the President of the Gucci branch here in New York, and he has been coming in a lot recently.  He's kind of an asshole."

"I mean, he tips me really well so I don't mind the guy," he shrugged.  "Also, what's a girl like you doing here on a Tuesday night?"

"A girl like me?" I asked.  "What's that supposed to mean?"

He shook his head.  "It came out wrong.  I was just wondering what you would be doing here, Finley.  You just aren't the type of woman to come into here."

Sipping my drink, I glanced up at him, not exactly certain when I had sat down on one of the bar stools, but feeling overly comfortable now.  It was so much better than watching all of the women around here strip.  Of course, I didn't see anything wrong with it either, it just wasn't my scene.

"It's my friend's birthday, and I thought this would be fun," I told Oliver.  "Although, I'm not a guy, so I feel like I shouldn't be staring at all of these women."

He laughed.  "Please.  All the girls here love attention.  Plus, they'd probably love to give a girl a lap dance.  Not that you'd want that, but I know that they'd enjoy not feeling some hard guy under them."

It made me laugh.  Sipping more of my drink, I was about halfway done, talking to him more about his job, and if he did anything else aside from bartending.  Thankfully, he seemed very genuine, and I was glad that he wasn't trying to hit on me, but was more so just being extra friendly.  Every once in a while we would get cut off because someone wanted a drink, Oliver remaking my drink when I was finished.

"No, but really," he told me.  "You should just go hang out with your buddies, and ask for a lap dance.  It's all about the experience."

"Is that this place's logo or something?"

"No," he shook his head.  "It's just me saying that.  You don't have to do what I say, I just know that the girl's would probably get a kick out of it."

Shrugging, I continued drinking, telling him that I wasn't so sure about that.  He then reminded me that I didn't have to do anything, but simply said he was suggesting it.  Rolling my eyes, I finished off my third drink, asking for yet another.  At this point, I felt some of the effects of the alcohol, but not too much.  As I was sipping the fourth one, my body froze slightly, a familiar Italian voice sounding from beside me.

"Mi piacerebbe una birra."  (I'd like a beer.)

"Ce l'hai, Mr. Styles."  (You got it, Mr. Styles.)

Oliver quickly grabbed a bottle from behind the bar, popping the lid off, and then handing it to Harry.  I was simply praying that the man didn't look further into seeing who I was, watching out of the corner of my eyes as he set the twenty down on the counter.  He said something else in Italian, Oliver thanking him in Italian before I felt Harry's presence disappear.  My body felt warm, and I drank more of my drink, looking at the man in front of me.

"You speak Italian?"

"I do not.  Mr. Styles has taught me certain phrases that I now understand, but if he wanted to have a full conversation, I would be lost entirely."

Nodding, I tucked my hair behind my ear, a small smile on my face as I continued drinking my margarita.  Glancing back at where my friends were, I felt like I should head back over to them, giggling to myself at the fact that Liam, Louis, and Niall were all getting attention from different women.  My thoughts went back to Harry being here, though, and I found myself searching briefly to find where he was.  The man was closer to the stage at the front of the room, the beer being brought up to his lips and sipped as he sat among a few men, watching a woman dance.  She appeared to pay more attention to him, and while he didn't seem disinterested, he also didn't appear engrossed with the attention she was giving him.

"Finley, can I get you more to drink?"

"Oooh, should I really have anymore, Ollie?" I asked, suddenly beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol.  "Maybe you can just top her off, and I'll go see my friends."

He nodded, shaking up a little bit more of the drink I had, and pouring it into my glass.  I set the twenty down on the bar, Oliver trying his best to make me keep it, but I refused.  After all, he hadn't made me pay for any of the drinks, and I felt bad not at least tipping him.  Getting up from my seat, I adjusted my skirt, and then took my glass.

"Hey, wait," he started, grabbing a napkin and writing his number down.  "Give me a call or shoot me a text.  You're really fun, I'd love to hang out somewhere that isn't here."

"Okay, yeah!" I grinned, taking the napkin and placing it into my purse.  "Bye, Oliver!"

"Goodbye, Finley.  Have fun with your friends."

Thanking him softly, I made my way across the room, the three women all glancing at me oddly when I sat in between Niall and Louis.  I just sipped my drink more, telling them to continue their jobs as they had been doing.  It was obvious they were confused by my presence, but I just watched on awkwardly as they danced, the boys saying they were good after maybe a couple more minutes.  Louis finished stuffing ones into the girl's thong, Niall and Liam appearing to do the same before all three women walked away, waving sweetly back at my friends.

"Hey, girly," Louis started.  "How are you?"

"I'm fiiine, how are youuu?"

He chuckled.  "Not drunk like you are.  Maybe we should get going, huh?"

"No, no, noooo," I shook my head, sipping my drink more.  "We can stay."

He nodded, the three boys saying they were going to wait a bit before they thought about having more girls come over.  I nodded, slowly glancing over my shoulder to see if Harry was still here.  My eyes were stuck on the stage for a brief moment before I spotted him, all of the air leaving my lungs when I realized he was definitely staring right at me.  Crouching quickly, Louis and Niall both laughed, grasping onto me.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked.  "Who are you hiding from?"

"Noooo one!" I told them quickly, sitting back up.  "Uh, I, uh ... I need to gooooo to the bathroom!"

The three of them all appeared skeptical. Louis said he would go with me, but I told him it was fine.  Honestly, I could manage my way around here perfectly fine, even if I was a little under the influence.  Finishing my drink, I set it on the table, standing up with my bag.  Louis, Niall, and Liam all said they would be up here when I got back, Liam double-checking that I was certain I was fine.  Nodding, I glanced over to where Harry had been sitting, my body tensing the moment I noticed he was no longer sitting in the same seat.  Glancing around the room, I didn't spot him, hoping that I could make my getaway.  The stairs were tricky, and I had to take them very slowly.  Normally, I would be down them pretty quickly, but after four and a half drinks, I was definitely under the influence, and probably over the legal limit of alcohol.

Taking a deep breath, I made it to the bottom of the steps, trying to find a place that I could hide.  Anywhere would work at this point, and I noticed a small alcove across the room.  Pushing my way through a bunch of older men, I felt awkward when some of them asked if I was there to strip for them.  It was stuck in my mind now that I should never come back here, my face burning as I tried my best to push past the men without being stopped.  Looking over my shoulder, I didn't see Harry and wondered if he was maybe still upstairs, and I was just overreacting.  Standing behind the alcove to what looked like private rooms, I peeked over the corner, glancing around the room.

When I didn't see Harry, I managed to look over my shoulder, not seeing him coming in from the other side either.  Honestly, I doubted my friends were looking for me, so staying down here for a while probably wasn't that bad of an idea.  Watching this place as a whole was kind of strange, and I knew it was because men appeared to just throw money at these women without a second thought.  The very idea of simply throwing away their funds on women was kind of crazy, but maybe it was their birthday's also.  Then again, I also kind of doubted it was a special day for everyone here.

"Who are we hiding from, neonata?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
908K 38.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
226K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc