𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 : alastor x re...

By -bandaid

¡! ❞ alastor x reader, the mistake of engaging with the enemy More

- ☆ -
| 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 |
| 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 |
| 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 |
| 𝐦𝐢𝐦𝐳𝐲 |
| 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 |
| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 |
| 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 |
| 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 |
| 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 |
| 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |
| 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐥 |
| 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤 |
| 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 |
| 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 |
- new book -
|| 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬 ||
|| 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 ||
|| 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||
|| 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 ||
|| 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 ||
|| indulge ||
- ☆ -

| 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 |

25K 590 1.7K
By -bandaid

|

- together, alone -

This book is going nowhere lmao, but at least I'm doing something productive in my free time. That's what your uniform looks like, and yes that's Touka okay shH-

Enjoy-

* * *
You stayed in the same position you were in before, laying down and wondering what to do next. Angel dust had left the room a few minutes ago after his phone rang. He was probably out to 'do his job'.
A few knocks came about on your door, you groaned. You couldn't be asked with this anymore. You knew it was Alastor since he made a little tune out of the knocks like he did when we came here. You sighed, using your elbows to hoist yourself up from the comfort of your bed and turned the doorknob to the right. And of course, there he stood, In all of his red, edgy glory. He smiled his signature smile and guided his eyes towards you.

"Ya need something?" You asked, clearly not bothered to deal with this walking pole's scummy deals and scams today.

He simply chuckled, Like he always did, " I just thought we could get to know each other a little better, Since we are colleagues now and all." His voice became clear for a bit, Then returned back to it's normal state. You almost forgot he was working and staying here. For some stupid reason, You moved aside and let him through, You probably regretted that decision five seconds after since he literally went around and started to look at and touch everything he saw vaguely interesting. You turned around and sighed, Then sat down on your beloved bed. He stood still and watched you creepily until you softly patted the empty spot next to you. You didn't know why you offered a seat next to you to him, Probably so he would stop staring at you like a lost puppy.

A weird, creepy lost puppy.

You looked around your already-familiar room to try and escape the awkward scene playing right next to you. He started to talk a little bit about his life in New Orleans and how he witnessed the stock market crash and prohibition. It was kinda interesting, I suppose. After a bit of small talk, he cleared his throat,

"So, How did a doll like you find your way to Hell?" He asked, tilting his head to the right slightly. You never really knew, maybe it wasn't that important? If it was, you would have remembered your past life. Right? He noticed your sudden silence and changed the subject swiftly,

"Would you like to hear some dad jokes?"

You looked at him like you would to person who just murdered a bunch of people, Which he probably has. Has he lost his tiny pea mind? Dad jokes?

'I guess it's better than talking about the orphans during the stock market crash.'

"Uh, sure?" You said, sounding more as a question than a awsner. You had no idea what was happening right now. First he wanted to take over Hell, and now he wants to tell me dad jokes in my own room.
He stood up, put his fist to his mouth and cleared his throat, then faced you.

"Have you heard about the cow that tried to jump over the fence?" He stopped to look at you. "It was a UDDER disaster!" He started to laugh profusely while you just stared at him, confusion practically imprinted on to your face. He wiped an imaginary tear from his right eye. Where was Angel when you needed him?

* * *

You and Alastor talked for a while more, you would never admit it but, you kinda liked his company. He wasn't in the clear though, Just because you had a friendly talk with him doesn't mean that he'll be excused from literally everything he's done in the past. It was quite late and the normal light red hue of Hell's sky turned darker. You had a quick shower, changed into your pyjamas and flopped onto your cozy bed. You soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, You finished your morning routine and got changed into your normal uniform. Your job wasn't that hard, since nobody really registered in the hotel, besides Angel Dust of course.
You stepped out of your room and closed the door behind you, which made a small 'click'. In the main lobby you were greeted by your best gay boy-friend, Angel.

"Heya (Y/N)! Your finally early for work, Even when you live upstairs." He chuckled as he wrapped one out of the many arms around your waist and pulled you to the pink, floral sofa where you normally sat. The both of you plopped down on it. Angel wasn't his 'giddy' or 'friendly' most of the time, Only when he was in a good mood or something good happened to him. He turned to you, his face resembling one of a child's on Christmas day, just about to receive a wanted gift. He pulled you closer and started to whisper,

"Don't tell anyone, but-"

As Angel continued telling his weird story on the other far end of the room, stood Alastor. He eyed Angel as he laughed and giggled with you like the two anime schoolgirls you were. He didn't know why he cared, It didn't matter whether you were in a relationship or not, Just as long as it didn't intervene with his plans.

So why did this hurt so much?

* * *

After Angel finished his story, you both ended up dying (again) of laughter.
"That's great for you Angel!" You complemented. He had told you that he had already sneaked in a pet pig into the hotel. You always knew he wanted some type of pet, but a pig? Vaggie didn't like pigs, Or any type of pet animal, she thought it was gross living with a dirty animal, Which was probably why she hates Angel. Don't get me wrong, you love Vaggie as a friend but sometimes, she really did need to loosen up. He hasn't decided a name for it yet however. I'm sure it'll be fine for now. He stood up abruptly and looked at you.

"Well, what'cha wait'n for?"

You looked at him, confused.

"We're gonna go see 'em!" He confirmed. Charlie and Vaggie weren't in the lobby, so it was ok to say it out loud. He took ahold of your hand and guided you to his gross-ass room with Alastor watching you two trip up the stairs a second time. His happy, energetic smile morphed into a sad one, which was quite rare for him indeed. He must do something about this 'relationship'.

* * *

'Man, he really needs to stop being such a thot.'

You looked around his room, it's not like you haven't been in here before, it's just that it feels like it gets dirtier and dirtier every time you go in. He sat you down on his hot-pink bed, which was directly in front of the wardrobe, and opened the wardrobe doors. Inside, there stood a little pink pig, with a blue collar around it's neck without anything written on it. It looked at you and squeaked, tumbling away in retreat to it's new found owner, Angel. He picked it up and cradled it in his four, gloved, arms. You were sure Angel would be a good dad one day. He really was a sweetheart when he wanted to be, which is why he was your best friend.

Alastor's shadow followed the two giddy idiots inside Angel's room to 'make sure everything was okay'. It was already clear that Alastor didn't like Angel quite a bunch, So having Angel be with someone you relatively like, wasn't the best sight in the world. Alastor's shadow simply watched as the two happy figures played with their new pet.
Alastor knew he couldn't talk about the pig to anyone else, If he did, (Y/N) would know that he was spying- I mean, 'making sure everything was okay'. Maybe she would forgive him?

". . ."

Why was he thinking about this?
Why were you so important that your name was practically imprinted into his mind?
What was this newly found feeling of his?

". . ."

And why was Angel taking that away from him?

* * *

Man, this took a bit lmao, 1421 words. Sorry if it's OOC or cringe, I'm trying my best. @DorseyCheyenneM - Thank you for the idea in the comment section - !

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.3K 12
Fem Alastor x Male Reader
288K 2.7K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
696K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
33.8K 859 12
Of course, this story will include violence, language, sexual activity, and more since it's Vivziepop SOME genderbends! Y/n will be mostly straight H...