The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is

22.3K 467 332
By ToxicRhino

A/N: Sup boys, just a heads up, I'm using Arslan's concept art for her design and clothing rather than her actual appearance in the show, which I find much less interesting than her original design. The only differences are her clothes, her backstory, the addition of her two weapons instead of only martial arts and dust abilities, and finally, the fact that I am making her a Faunus now. She will be a golden lion Faunus, (no crossover intended with my other book, though a fight between both Y/N's would be interesting to write) and the reason for this is because 1. She was known as the Golden Lion of Haven. And 2. Her name means "lion" in Turkish and Mongolian while Altan means "red dawn" in Mongolian and "golden" in Turkish. As for the red dawn part of her name...well, all I'm gonna say is that Adam is going to have a bit of trouble trying to rule Menagerie with the White Fang. This is also kind of a serious yet jokey type chapter. Just a little fluff piece along with the introduction of Arslan! Get ready to get back into the swing of things next chapter though.

XXXXXXXXX

"Starting a war...a result of failure that humans and Faunus succumb to." A woman spoke sadly as she walked among a scorched earth of dead Faunus, weapons, and explosions. The sand had been dyed red as she walked on with a katana and Sienna Khan's signature chain whip wrapped around her arm, while two rope dart/daggers were holstered on her waist. The woman was just shy of five seven and was of a medium build. She had a dark complexion accompanied her platinum blonde hair held up by two red pins in the back. She had two golden lion ears on the top of her head that had blonde fur around them. The loose ends flew in the wind as her olive green eyes scanned the battlefield around her. She shook her head in disappointment as White Fang bodies laid right next to her own fallen allies. Her yellow robe had no shoulders and two wide sleeves that hung off of her arms. The robe was held up by a wide red sash with the endless knot pictured on it. She had bandages wrapped around the forearms of both arms with two samurai gloves on covering her hands. Her black combat boots made imprints in the sand as her loose black pants were tucked into them. Her black tank top straps showed on her shoulders as she raised her arm and held it up to the sun to block it from obscuring her vision. What she saw made her instinctively narrow her eyes and put a hand to sword. Olive green eyes above a frown met crimson red eyes above a smirk as two powerful women stood across from each other. None other than Raven Branwen stood across from the golden lion warrior as she pushed her black hair out of her eyes. She rested a hand on her sword as her armor shined in the sun. Palm trees bristled in the wind and vultures flew above them as nothing but sand and death stretched on for miles.

"So you're the one responsible for this?" The platinum blonde woman spoke up with a calm voice as her hand rested on her sword. She closed her eyes as she listened to the whistling of the wind. "I'd ask if you were a pawn of Taurus, but it seems that you're human. How unusual for a human female to be on Menagerie and not be a slave or a prisoner. State your reason for killing these Faunus human."

"State my reason?" Raven laughed out loud. "I did it because they were weak. These pitiful White Fang fanatics actually believed they could start a war out in this pitiful desert."

"So that's why you're out here." The blonde woman said opening her eyes again. "Searching for lost treasure like the White Fang?"

"Please, don't act like I have no idea who you are." Raven said with a sadistic grin as she flicked blood off of her sword. "We're both out here for the same reason girl."

"And what may that be?" The woman asked calmly, not showing any signs of nervousness or hostility. She merely looked at Raven lazily as she listened to the vultures caw and the wind flow through her.

"Searching for a relic lost to time. There's only a few who know of it, but for some reason the leaders of the White Fang and Red Dawn are both searching frantically for a poor boys lost sword." Raven said with a chuckle. "For some reason or another, the two of their fates seemed to be tied to Y/N Belladonna."

"You speak with familiarity and knowledge...you've come across the boy? I understood that he had perished." Arslan spoke with a hint of curiosity. Raven simply scoffed as she rubbed her backside.

"Son of a bitch did a little more than just familiarize himself with me." Raven muttered angrily. "I met the brat, in fact, I'm pretty sure I saved his ass from being hauled back to hell and used as a toy for the rest of his life. So I'd say we're pretty familiar with each other."

The heat beamed down on both of them as a bead of sweat ran down Raven's head. She didn't bother to wipe it as she kept her eyes on the platinum blonde woman who hadn't even looked like she was in a desert.

"Getting hot? You've come ill prepared for this environment. I can sense your strength, but your experience in the environment seems to be lacking." The woman chided with a calm and gentle voice that irritated the normally calm maiden. Perhaps the heat was getting to her after all. "You are correct in your assumption. I am aware of the powerful relic that Y/N wielded. The power of destruction has followed him whether he has realized it or not. Yet that is not the reason I seek it. Before his disappearance, that sword was a symbol of peace and protection. If the Red Dawn can retrieve this sword before the White Fang, we will have the support of the masses. The people loved Sienna and Ghira...however, Y/N was always viewed as the favored potential king. Though he may have been younger, his follower of a sister was never as liked as he was...whoever can show they have his sword will be the victor in this civil war."

"As I suspected, you are the leader of the Red Dawn." Raven pointed her sword at the woman. "Arslan Altan...descendant of the desert dwellers...I've been looking for you."

"You know of my people? I am...surprised." The woman, now named Arslan, spoke with an intrigued voice. "You are well informed. Not many know that I lead the resistance against Taurus and his White Fang let alone of a tribe lost to the ages."

"I have eyes and ears everywhere Altan. Including in your village. Don't think for a second the Red Dawn could remain under the radar for so long." Raven scoffed. "That's hardly the point though. To be honest, his sword may be symbolic to the Faunus, but to me it's just a hunk of junk as of right now. The sword is useless without Y/N, but it goes the same way. Y/N is useless without the sword. His power can only stretch so far, and right now he's lacking severely."

"Where are you going with this?" Arslan spoke with a calm demeanor as she sighed. Raven merely grabbed the sack off of her back and tossed it to Arslan. She caught it and kept her gaze on Raven.

"Not gonna check to see if it's a bomb?" Raven mocked before Arslan nodded.

"I would have heard the ticking long ago..." Arslan said a little too serious. "Even without looking... I can sense that this is a powerful object...why have you taken it from its place?"

"I want to see how far the brat can go." Raven grinned sadistically as she looked at her sword. "I could've given it to Taurus, but the child is weaker than Y/N as of late. Therefore, the leader of the resistance to the Fang is just what I need to continue pushing Y/N. Who better to pass judgement on his own strength than someone who's vstronger than him?"

"That remains to be seen...I do not put myself above or below others." Arslan spoke with a bit of hostility that actually took Raven back a bit. "This world should not be fought over or thrown into disarray, the objectivity of our lives is dependent on the yin and yang swirling around us. When we disregard it...we dishonor ourselves and our ancestors."

"You're delusional." Raven deadpanned. "Stuck in the old ways of your tribe. You're taking a risk even stepping out of it and making yourself known to the world through your tiny organization. The White Fang could stomp your regime with pure numbers alone."

"Perhaps so...yet it is up to fate to be the ultimate decider." Arslan responded calmly. "Your fate, however, remains to be seen."

"Your people are smart. They know of the war that's been going on for centuries. For as long as this war between Ozma and Salem has been going on, your people have lived and recorded it." Raven began to try and anger the girl. "So why have they stood away from the problems? It seems your tribe is full of cowards and weaklings who watch in terror rather than preserve their own strength and skill. Hell, you're as strong as they come, maybe not as strong as me, but I can sense the small amount of bloodlust hiding behind that calm face. Besides that, the only reason you're here is because your ancestors were a bunch of panzais that hid when they were needed."

"I have no qualms about the decisions my ancestors have made." Arslan spoke with conviction. "You are merely projecting your own insecurity onto us in order to justify your own mistakes as you walk forward in your life. The world needs heroes and villains just as much as it needs scribes and sidekicks to understand them. A firm understanding and knowledge of the past is sharper than the strongest blade against the future."

"You're a joke..." Raven scoffed. "Just keep ahold of that thing and let it attract Y/N to you. I'm sure you'll get your yin and yang fix eventually."

Arslan was about to respond before the ground beneath them began to shake. The bodies and weapons of the dead were beginning to sink into the ground as Raven looked around and gripped her blade tighter while still keeping an eye on Arslan.

"Kör kumul canavar..." Arslan spoke with a whisper and calming voice as Raven snapped her head back to her.

"What?" Raven cocked an eyebrow.

"The blinded dune beast in the original language of my people." Arslan said as she shut her eyes. "I would advise you leave now."

Before Raven could respond, a huge Grimm sandworm appeared out of the sand next to them. The sand exploded around them as Raven felt her footing lose traction as she looked at the hulking mass of Grimm above her. The worm was larger than the Wyvern Grimm and had massive antenna sticking out of its head that flowed backwards. White armor surrounded the entire beast as the red markings began to glow bright red. The area around them shook as Arslan narrowed her eyes. The head of the Grimm separated as it's mouth split into three sections, each with razor sharp teeth and making the giant black hole of a throat that had its own razors in it visible. Two humongous pincers stuck out of the face as it slammed the rest of its body on the ground and stared at Arslan and Raven. It roared loudly as Raven quickly dodged out of the way and opened a portal up. She looked back to Arslan and grinned evilly.

The Dune Grimm immediately went for Arslan as it's head collided with the ground. Raven rolled her eyes and face palmed before ice exploded out of the head of the Grimm. Her eyes widened as it's face was stuck into the sand with ice before a yellow blur shot up into the air and unsheathed its sword quickly. The blur began to spin like a high speed wheel as she sliced through the body of the Grimm and slammed down into the ground. With a loud cry, the Grimm's body separated in half and fell to the ground as Raven smiled and looked at Arslan crouched down with her sword barely off of the ground. She stood up and took a breath before sheathing her sword and tightening the bag that Raven threw her on her back.

"Just as I suspected..." Raven laughed darkly before disappearing into the portal. Arslan merely looked back and before taking a deep breath and turning away from the disintegrating Grimm behind her. She swung the bag around to the front as she took a look inside of it. All she saw was one single that that made her lose her composure for only a second.

The Relic of Knowledge.

XXXXXXXXX

"Uwagh..." Y/N groaned as he sat up. "Remind me not to use electricity again."

Y/N felt his body crack and pop as he stretched his back and arms. He took a deep breath and sighed before rubbing his eyes and scratching his ears. Everything was relatively normal until he realized where he was. He was laying on a more than king sized bed that could fit at least 20 people and felt like he was sitting on a cloud. He groaned as he fell back down and looked up at the ceiling that was way too high up in the air to be a bed at Beacon or any hospital. He checked his scroll under his pillow and saw it was Sunday, December 1st...2029?!

"I really hate this dream shit..." Y/N whined before the two giant doors into the room slammed open and two small figures appeared. "AH!"

"DADDY!" Two little girls bolted into the room as Y/N's eyes went wide at the name before a black blur and a yellow blur collided with him in his chest. He slammed back into his bed as he looked down to see two little girls smiling brightly at him. He shielded his eyes comically.

"Too cute!" Y/N cried out in mock pain as both girls began to giggle as they hugged him. Y/N allowed himself a smile as he patted the girls heads. He took a good look at both of them trying to remember their names. Blonde hair, lilac eyes, cat ears...definitely Yang's kid. Amy was it? Next one! Black haired, amber eyes, cat ears...definitely Blake's kid. Lily right? God he hoped so. Didn't feel like crushing two little kids hearts right then and there.

"Lily...Amy...what're you two doing here?" Y/N groaned out as he closed his eyes. "Its Sunday...I need sleep...

"Mama Yang told us to wake you up since it's 1 pm!" Lily said poking his face while Amy bounced on his chest. "So wake up and play with us!"

"Yeah wake up!" Amy echoed as Y/N just pretend snored with a grin on his face. The two girls pouted before Amy got a bright idea. "If you don't get up daddy, I'm going to show you the new move mama Neo taught me!"

"New move?" Lily asked as she cocked her head cutely. The other six year olds eyes widened as Amy cocked her hand back. Lily's face went pale as Y/N just continued snoring. "Uh oh daddy, you better get up!"

"5! 4! 3! 2!"

"DAD GET UP!" Lily cried before Amy cut her off. At the last second Amy felt a huge power wave course through her body as she launched her fist.

"1!" Amy yelled happily as she punched Y/N right in the balls. Y/N eyes bulged as his face went purple and he was smashed downwards through the bed. The entire building shook as a girly scream echoed throughout the building. Of course, Y/N couldn't feel any pain in real life, but in this odd vision...pain was very real.

"DAD!" Lily cried out as Amy looked at her steaming hand.

"U-Uh oh..." Amy said nervously as her hair had turned black and her eyes had turned obsidian black. She quickly caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and saw her appearance before looking extremely happy. "Lil! I think I just unlocked my semblance!"

"Cool, but you just killed our dad!" Lily cried out with tears in her eyes as she tried to pull
Y/N out of the crater Amy had just made. Amy's hair and eyes returned to normal as she frantically tried to pull her dad out of the broke bed. Y/N just had his mouth wide open with a terrified expression on his still purple face while he clenched his balls in agony. The pair of girls heard fast footsteps as Amy frantically pulled the covers over the hole and jumped in on top of her definitely not dead dad while Lily just watched in shock. Suddenly, the door flew off the hinges as the wives ran in.

"Girls?! Y/N?! Are you okay?!" A matured Ruby Rose charged into the room with Crescent Rose along with Weiss and Yang behind her. The rest of Y/N's wives were either cooking, training, or doing anything else rather than be there at the moment. That left the three closest women in his immediate area to sprint towards him.

"Hey babe are you all...goooood...what?" Yang said as she cocked an eyebrow as she looked at Amy sitting on top of a big lump in the bed while Lily just gawked at her with tears in her eyes.

"H-Hey moms!" Amy said awkwardly before all three grown women looked back and forth between the two little girls.

"What happe-"

"AMY KILLED DADDY!" Lily cried out as tears flew out of her eyes like waterfalls while Amy just went wide mouthed at her so called partner in crime.

"What kind of partner are you?!" Amy yelled before Lily pushed her off the bed and ripped the covers off. Yang, Ruby, and Weiss all flinched and gasped as they saw the state of
their husband, and with the comical steam coming off of the crotch area of his sweatpants and his still purple face with fully white eyes, they pieced together what happened. "U-Uh oh...I think I'm in trouble."

"Young lady what on earth were you thinking?!" Weiss was the first to react as she rushed over to Y/N. "Honey! Honey are you okay?!"

....

No response.

"HE REALLY IS DEAD!" Lily wailed as Ruby scooped her up in a hug. Lily latched onto her as Yang marched over to Amy, who was now sitting on the floor with an ashamed look in her eyes.

"Amy...did you punch your dad where you're not supposed to?" Yang said tentatively as she crouched down to her daughter. Amy looked up nervously as she shook her head while her own eyes reddened with tears. "Why did you do that?"

"Mama Neo said that if there was ever a boy that wasn't doing what you wanted to that you should kick them right between their legs." Amy said sadly. "I didn't know it would hurt dad so much though..."

"N-Neo!" Yang grit her teeth. Ever since they were at Beacon Neo had still managed to piss Yang off...despite them being closer on MANY levels. Yang took a deep breath and turned back to Amy. She lightly tapped her head as Amy flinched and held her ears. "I think we should go and think about why what you did was wrong and then find the best way to apologize to daddy okay? I'm sure he's going to be just fine alright."

"O-Okay mommy..." Amy said sadly before she remembered something. "Hey mom?"

"Yes sweetie?" Yang asked.

"I think...I think I got my semblance at least." Amy said before she was launched into the air by a black blur that had jumped off the bed and away from Weiss.

"YOU UNLOCKED YOUR SEMBLANCE?!"
Y/N cried out as he held the small girl up. Amy was startled before Lily snapped her head in their direction.

"D-Dad?!" Lily and Amy cried out at the same time as Y/N spun Amy around.

"Haha! My little sunflower was the first one to unlock her semblance!" Y/N cried happily as Amy blushed and looked confused at the same time. Y/N brought her into a hug as he kissed her head before looking at the girl.

"Y-You're not mad?" Amy asked nervously.

"Of course not!" Y/N said hugging her again. "If hitting me is all it takes to unlock your semblance than all my kids should be hitting me!"

Y/N felt a light tap on the back of the head by Ruby as he flinched.

"Do not give any of them more ideas! You could've been seriously injured!" Ruby scolded as Y/N and Amy shrunk down.

"Yes mom." Amy and Y/N said at the same time before looking at each other and fist bumping. Ruby sighed and rubbed her head in annoyance as she looked at the bed.

"And the beds broken...again." Ruby rolled her eyes. "What time is it now? The fifth or the fifteenth?!"

Yang and Weiss both stepped back a bit as Y/N received the verbal onslaught for not being as stern as he should with his kids. Before she could finish Lily ran into her dad's arms and glomped him as Ruby puffed her cheeks out and pouted.

"You're alive!" Lily cried as she hugged Y/N. He smiled as he patted her back and laughed heartily.

"You think a weak punch like that is gonna topple your old man?" Y/N held up his arm and flexed. "Not a chance! I'm the strongest in the universe!"

Yang cocked an eyebrow before lifting up her bicep and flexing lightly as her muscle appeared and was far larger than Y/N's. He pulled Lily closer and flicked Y/N off as Weiss chuckled while Ruby rubbed her forehead. Y/N noticed Ruby's sour mood so he decided to use the most powerful weapon against her: adorable kids.

"C'mon big red." Y/N said changing the nickname as he cooed at her. Ruby blushed a bit before Y/N stood up and held Lily up like a cat to Ruby. Lily gave her best pouty face as
Y/N did the same. "You couldn't stay mad at two cute kittens could you?"

"I see one adorable little kitten and one mangy cat." Ruby said with a smile on her face as Y/N faked heartache. She grabbed Lily from him and held her close as Y/N just stuck his tongue.

"You think I'm still cool right?" Y/N asked Amy who nodded rapidly. "Heh, thanks kiddo. So, wanna show me what your semblance can really do later?!"

"I-I can?!" Amy asked excitedly before she turned to Yang who raised an eyebrow. "I...I will after I find the best way to apologize to you dad...."

"Alright alright...go with mom and figure out the best way and then come back and find me so we can..." Y/N leaned in so that Weiss or Ruby couldn't hear him. "Kick ass and take names..."

"HELL YEAH!" Amy echoed out in response as the three older women immediately eyed Y/N with malicious intent. "I-I mean...yay!"

"That's another 15 minutes in timeout young lady." Ruby said turning around with Lily in her arms.

"Bye daddy!" Lily waved as Y/N just waved back with a grin while he began to sweat from the fiery and freezing eyes behind him.

"Amy...you heard mama Ruby. That's at least 30 minutes in timeout." Yang said as she patted Amys head. She frowned before Yang sighed and gave in. "Then we can head out and test out what that new semblance can do okay?"

"Sweet!" Amy sprinted out of the room as Y/N and Yang both smiled before she pecked him on the cheek.

"Bye baby!" Yang said with a wink as Y/N smiled. She shut the door as Y/N turned to Weiss who had her arms crossed and was tapping one finger on her other arm.

"Giving in now?" Weiss cocked an eyebrow with a snide grin as Y/N immediately collapsed to the floor in agony.

"H-Holy shit Weiss...my dick and balls are destroyed! That little demon can punch harder than Yang!" Y/N cried out as he rocked back and forth. "I'm never going to be able to fuck again!"

"And you call me dramatic." Weiss scoffed. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs as she used a glyph to put Y/N on it next to her. Y/N got a good view of Weiss now as he realized that she was wearing a loose light blue sweatshirt with white leggings that hugged her perfect bottom half. Y/N admired it as he rubbed his sore spots.

"Hey, it's pretty damn nice to see you in a new outfit." Y/N spoke up as Weiss rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You'd be surprised how much the color white can do for your ass." Weiss retorted as Y/N chuckled along with her.

"You're becoming more like me everyday!" Y/N responded as Weiss looked back at him with a smile.

"Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad after all." Weiss said lovingly. "The way you handled that situation was quite admirable considering the pain you were enduring."

"Well, y'know, anything for my potentially future kids." Y/N scoffed as Weiss cocked an eyebrow. "I mean my kids...our kids...yeah that."

"You've become a wonderful father. The way you interact with everyone is pleasant to see. You give every child the exact same amount of love and attention while keeping multiple women happy on top of beings king...how do you do it?" Weiss said slightly concerned.

"Well, you know me...I'm your kitty prince."
Y/N said as he stretched before feeling a cool sensation on his sore spot. Weiss was using a glyph to act as ice for him.

"I haven't called you that in years." Weiss laughed. "I still remember that night you asked me to the dance. It was nothing less than magical. Someone I thought was supposed to be my enemy comforting me? What a joke."

"Well I am awesome." Y/N grinned before Weiss captured his lips in a kiss as she straddled. Her hand immediately began to work its way down before it stopped at Y/N's waist band. Slowly she sent her hand down before blowing a cool air into Y/N's ear.
He shuddered before looking at Weiss' hand down his pants as she massaged him. He shuddered at her touch as she leant down to kiss him.

"I know you are...so let me show you."

XXXXXXXXX

Back in the real world....

"Get this idiot off of me!" Weiss cried out as
Y/N hugged her unconsciously on the bed while RBY, Velvet, Pyrrha, and Coco all watched on. They all just stared at Y/N and Weiss with jealous expressions while Weiss has a huge blush on her face. Weiss was struggling until they all saw a bump appear in the white hospital blanket covering Y/N's lower body. He had a dopey smile on his face while drooling as he groped Weiss' ass. She went completely red faced and stopped functioning as the rest of the girls went wide eyed and looked at and Y/N. It was dead silent until Coco clicked her tongue and rubbed her bandages head.

"Tch...lucky bitch."

XXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
954K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
874K 40.5K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
155K 5.6K 41
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024