THE BETROTHED

By JIA74U

๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๏ฟฝ... More

1..๐Ÿฐ.SEAN XIAO XIAN๐Ÿฐ
2..๐Ÿ’ซ.GOD'S GRACIOUS GIFT...๐Ÿ’ซ
3๐Ÿ’”...PAIN...๐Ÿ’”
4๐Ÿฅ€....DEATH....๐Ÿฅ€
5๐Ÿฆ...WANG BO JUN....๐Ÿฆ
6.๐Ÿฅƒ...ADDICT...๐Ÿฅƒ
7๐Ÿท.....AUCTION....๐Ÿท
8๐Ÿ’Œ...LETTER... ๐Ÿ’Œ
9 ๐Ÿ’ REALIZATION๐Ÿ’ 
10 ๐ŸงขBACK TO MISCHIEF๐Ÿงข
11๐ŸŽญHITLER TURNED ANGEL๐ŸŽญ
12โ™ฆ...KIDNAP... โ™ฆ
13.๐Ÿ’ž.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. ๐Ÿ’•
14 โคCONFESSIONโค
15๐Ÿ’• FATED SOULMATE ๐Ÿ’ž
16๐ŸŽ— UNVEILED ๐ŸŽ—
17๐Ÿ’š...TRUST & FAITH....๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿฉธ..ZAIJIAN ๐Ÿฉธ
19โค..PASSION & LOVEโค
20 ๐Ÿ’”DENIAL ๐Ÿ’”
21 MY โ™ฅ๏ธ BEATS FOR YOU
๐Ÿ’” 22...LAST EMBRACE..๐Ÿ’”
23..๐ŸŒŽ..ANOTHER WORLD.. ๐ŸŒŽ
24.๐ŸฐBUNNY WUXIAN๐Ÿฐ
25.๐Ÿบ.APHRODISIAC POISON๐Ÿบ
26 โคETERNAL LOVE โค
27 ๐ŸฐJEALOUS BUNNY ๐Ÿฐ
29.....CONFESSION REPLICA....
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฃ 30...LITTLE BUNNY ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’˜
31 ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”PAIN AGAIN๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
แชฅแชฅแชฅ32..DAY OF MOURNINGแชฅแชฅแชฅ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”33...LAST RITES....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
34๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ....SANJEEVNI & TIME...๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
35 MIRACLE OF GOD
36 DARK ENERGG
37 GROW UP
38 BUNNY
39 POWERS
40 FINAL UNION
41 REUNION
42 NEW MEMBER
43 HONEY BUNNY
44 FIRST KICK AND DOUBT
45 STAR ANGELS
46 LOVE'S IN AIR

28 ๐Ÿ’ CURSES โšœ๏ธ& โšœ๏ธBLESSINGS ๐Ÿ’ 

4.3K 308 80
By JIA74U

After WANGJI departed, WUXIAN continued wandering around.

"How to tell Lan Zhan of my reality? How to explain the elders? "

Suddenly, a shadow arrived there.

"Wei Wuxian, you dare fornicate with a mortal soul........!!"

"FATHER.....!!"

LORD ARES was the god of war, one of the Twelve Olympian gods and the son of Zeus and Hera. Ares represented the violent and physical untamed aspect of war.
And he was the father of Wei Wuxian.

The union between Ares and Aphrodite produced many children: 

EROS (the god of love), 

ANTEROS (the god of requited love),

PHOBOS (the god of fear),

DEIMOS (the god of terror)

HARMONIA (the goddess of harmony and concord)

ADRESTIA (She whom none can escape, the goddess of revolt/revenge)

And lastly
HERMAPHRODITOS (Hermaphroditus) aka

WEI WUXIAN ( earthly mortal name)
He was god of hermaphrodites and of effeminate. (Hermaphroditus)/ and the gods of male and female sexuality/ prosperity, abundance, and fertility.

(THAT'S WHY SEAN, HIS REBIRTH WAS BORN AS AN HERMAPHRODITES, WHO HAVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE SEX ORGAN. AND COULD BECOME PREGNANT)

When in heaven, Wei Wuxian's look was completely different, but on earth his heavenly powers and appearance changed, making him look like a normal human being....

And now, Lord Ares, his deity father, was in front of him, furious.....Wei Ying was shivering in fear. His father was a very violent and angry deity contrast to his mother. He gulped and bowed to his father.

"You, an immortal god, dare choose a mortal man to be his partner!!!!"

"Fa....fa...father. He wa..was... He was u..u...under the spell of Aphrodisiac serpent poison. A...a...and it would have killed him, if it reached his heart..."

"You weak, despicable fool. You, being an immortal god, whored your body to save a mere mortal!!!"

"Father, I love him.....I love him, father."

"It seems, too much wandering on earth has not only taken away your celestial powers, but also effected your mind. Dare you think, that the heavenly elders will accept your sinful relationship. Already your celestial powers got vanished, leaving you to suffer like a mere mortal one. Why do you think, being an immortal god that you are, you still suffered from fever, unconsciousness and weak body, you incompetent fool!!! "

WUXIAN had never even thought about it, he was so engrossed in LAN WANGJI'S thoughts in cave. Now suddenly he realized, that this was the first time he suffered physical sickness... He looked up at his father, confused. Lord Ares scoffed.

"Because, the moment you let him touch your body, sinfully, heaven decided to snatch your immortality and celestial powers.....and abandon you. You will be punished severely, for breaking celestial rules and fornicating with a mortal, unless you leave him now, and accompany me back to heaven. "

Lord Ares said sternly and furiously... Wei Ying looked downcast...

" I am ready to accept any punishment, and renounce my immortality and powers, but I can't abandon LAN WANGJI. I can't live without him, I love him. Besides his seeds are already inside me. "

" You are a disappointment as a son, and as a god to your subjects. Usually, when children gets partner, they seek and are bestowed with parent's blessings. But I bestow curse on you. You will never live a happy life with him. Your love life will remain incomplete and in turmoil, through out ages and births.... And your true form will get revealed by itself, unexpectedly, at the most crucial situation, to him. Before you can confess your identity and love to him, you will get exposed to him. "

And with that he vanished.

After Lord Ares departed, Wuxian's two elder twin brothers Phobos & Deimos, the God of fear & terror, descended, along with his other sister, Adrestia, the inescapable, goddess of revolt/revenge. WUXIAN bowed to them. Since, they were Gods and Goddess of fear, terror and revolt, they always remained with their father, and joined him to wars..

"Brother, you have offended father & humiliated us immortals, with your immorality. And you even defied father, about returning back to heaven. We, Phobos & Deimos, gods of fear and terror, bestow fear and terror on you. Your mind will forever be in turbulence, confused and in conflict... They will accompany you for eternity."

PHOBOS said. DEIMOS then continued...

" You will specifically fear and be terrorised by dogs and vultures, that symbolizes father. Dog, lord Ares chariot will terrorise you, and vulture, symbolizing his violent behavior will bestow deep fear and phobia in you. Terrorize you eternally..."

The twin brothers cursed their younger brother, Wei Wuxian. Then Adrestia, his sister, goddess of revenge/revolt spoke up.

" Also, revolt/revenge will always accompany you in your path of love and life, causing your nemesis each time. Your conflicting mind will always create confusions and revolts in your path, forbidding you from reaching destination. And revenge will form extra thorn of failure in your life. That's my, Adrestia's, goddess of revolt/revenge, curse on you, for tainting our reputation in heaven...."

Saying this, they departed. Tears flowed down Wei Ying's cheeks. Immediately, two more heavenly deity appeared.

Eros and Anteros, his two other elder twin brothers, the god of love and requited love. They descended, after their brother's and father's departure. And with them Hermonia, goddess of harmony and concord, and WUXIAN'S another sister descended to him too. He bowed to them. Then chuckled bitterly.

" Are you here to curse me too, elder brothers and sister?"

" No, dear little brother. We can never bestow such atrocities on our own sibling. We came to bestow you with blessings, that will help you contradict those curses."

They said in unison. Then Eros blessed him.

" I, Eros, God of love bestow you, that you will always, and in all lives meet your love somehow or other, who will prove to be both your strength and protection."

"I, Anteros, god of requited love, profess, that your love & confession will always be reciprocated. The one you love and sacrificed for, will love you equally. He will prove to be your remedy for all of your pains...."

Anteros said next. Wuxian bowed and accepted their blessings. Then his sister Hermonia said.

"And I, Hermonia, goddess of harmony and concord, bless you that after every revolt and revengeful storm, that will come on your way of love, there will come harmony, peace of mind. And every obstacle en route to destination, will make it more clear and definite. Revolt will strengthen you and your loved ones, along with your relationship, more than ever. And make your destination absolute."

She caressed his cheeks, and wiped his tears away.

" Brother since you are the cause of nemesis of serpent untaka. His dark powers have got restored in your heart. And, since your celestial powers had been snatched, only those dark powers remains within you. Beware of it, it will effect your temperament and heart in given time. And when in extreme rage, only the one who occupied your heart for eternity could cope with it. Only, your mortal partner could protect you from it and calm you down....."

Hermonia said. And, together, she and her two brothers, Eros & Anteros departed too.

Finally, Goddess Mother Aphrodite descended. Wei Ying hugged her and sobbed.

" Mother, is love such a great sin? Have I really done, so great a sin, that my own father, brothers and sister cursed me? Am I really that despicable!!!! I don't mind renouncing immortality. I don't mind the curses, because those are nothing worth him, my love. But I can't take the hatred of my family. Will they ever forgive me!!!"

" Son, no one ever said, the path of love was easy and rosy. On the contrary they are hardest to walk on and there's hidden thorns on every nook and corner. And you my child, didn't back off, didn't keep yourself latched to celestial allurement, but choose the hard path, the tough way, sacrificing everything for love. You have pleased me with your truthfulness and innocence. Those will always be your characteristic forever. "

"Thank you Mother.. "

"And I, Goddess Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, bless you with love and unique beauty for eternity. Your fame, as the god of hermaphrodites and of effeminate, the gods of male and female sexuality/ prosperity, abundance, and fertility, will spread far and wide. People of all gender will worship and seek your blessings. Your blessing will provide them love, future heir, family, prosperity, and fertility. And though, your celestial powers are gone, your birth power as my son will remain sustained in every life. The curses will end soon, son. Be patient and beware of the dark energy that had been restored in you. "

Her blessings turned Wei Wuxian into his heavenly appearance...... Silver, lustrous hair, ocean blue eyes, fairer than fairest skin tone, rosy red lips... Due to her blessing, he can now come into his heavenly form in front of his beloved. And, restore back to his mortal form in front of others...

Seeing her beautiful son, Aphrodite cupped his face....and kissed his forehead and she ascended back to heaven.

Wei Wuxian took back his mortal form and ventured back into Cloud recessess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ข๐ณ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
124K 6.6K 48
An Yizhan fan-fiction [COMPLETED] . . Yiboร—Zhan. This might be a cliche story. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT โค๏ธ โœจโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿข ( This is my first ever story. An...
120K 8.2K 28
โ˜ฏโ˜ฏโ™ฉ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’‘๐’š ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ & ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’ ๐’›๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’•๏ฟฝ...
30.1K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...