𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

By uwu_gyu

[completed] [half-unedited] β€’ π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€ π•™π•šπ•€ π•π•šπ•—π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕙�... More

note
tolerance | one
tolerance | two
tolerance | three
tolerance | four
tolerance | five
tolerance | 5.2
tolerance | six
tolerance | seven
tolerance | eight
tolerance | nine
tolerance | ten
tolerance | 10: s.c.
tolerance | eleven
tolerance | twelve
tolerance | thirteen
tolerance | fourteen
tolerance | fifteen
tolerance | sixteen
tolerance | seventeen
tolerance | eighteen
tolerance | nineteen
tolerance | twenty
tolerance | twenty-one
tolerance | twenty-two
tolerance | twenty-three
tolerance | twenty-four
tolerance | twenty-five
tolerance | epilogue
author's note
alternate ending | one
alternate ending | two
special chapter | two

special chapter | one

1K 33 5
By uwu_gyu

special chapter: destined

it has been a while since i came back to korea

jeonghan thought.

voices of people are everywhere and it was very busy at the airport of incheon. they just arrived and they are just looking around to see where to eat and to settle down because the flight was tiring.

seongcheol hurriedly put his arms wrapped around the waist of jeonghan, the latter was shocked with the action. yes, they have been doing that for a while now, but it still shocks him to see how much of a flirt seongcheol is.

"can you please remove your arm?" jeonghan sassed.

"i won't ever." seongcheol replied.

"even if i go to the bathroom?" jeonghan tried to tease.

seongcheol gave him a smirk and raise the both of his eyebrows two times and it looked like he was a pervert, which he actually is a pervert.

"that's better." seongcheol said and did a lipbite in front of jeonghan.

jeonghan cringed everywhere on his body, even his eyes were cringing.

"what the fuck, seongcheol?" jeonghan slightly shouted and hit him at his shoulder.

"hey guys, meet my.. friend. jeon wonwoo."

jeonghan didn't noticed at first but it was mingyu who was speaking. and when he realized that it was actually him he came in for a hug and looked very happy. it was like he was thankful to him everyday. and the two acted like very close bestfriends which could affect both of their own relationships.

wonwoo looking innocent, drove back and stepped aside as jeonghan hugged his date. he knew that even though mingyu introduced him as a friend, somwthing already happened to them, it even makes him blush.

"don't worry lad, they're actually super close bestfriends. they both helped each other a lot in their bad times so expect them to be this happy when they see each other." seongcheol explained.

wonwoo bowed and smiled cheerfully at seongcheol, "hyung, you didn't have to."

he even laughed as he said those sentences. the four continued walking until they got onto the exit without even settling and eating, which was their first agenda when they got here.

----

the four arrived at their designated hotels they got a room which has two bedrooms which has a queen size both which is surely enough for two people.

the feeling of awkwardness was mutual for the both of the duos, we all know what they're planning to do, right?

deep inside they were all regretting why they agreed to be in one room. we can't expect an orgy here because one would jealous to one another so its definitely not a good idea.

the four settled down at the obvious living room with two sofas, each sofa can occupy two people thus, its a meanie and jeongcheol pairing.

"so, this is awkward.. to avoid the awkwardness lets seperate room through our positions." said wonwoo, feeling safe. it looks like he's waiting for the approval of his latter, yoon jeonghan.

"o-of course! we should be in a room where both positions doesn't intervene each other."

the tops were obviously, devastated with what the both of their partners agreed on, they all know it was a spot-on agreement but they could not argue because the last thing they wanna do is not talk to each other the whole day or two.

staying at a hotel was very inconvenient for they all had a home for sure, but somehow, they agreed to stay at the hotel which is causing all of them this dilemma.

team bottom was fast to act, due to lack of rest, specially jeonghan whom is looking very sleepy, which is reasonable, he had a jet lag, that's why. the two had to put their luggage inside their rooms. well technically,
only jeonghan has a luggage but again, wonwoo has clothes so maybe it can be called a luggage or something.

on the other hand, team top was still devastated and was obviously thinking of ways how to convince the two of just stay in a meanie-jeongcheol way. they wanted to rest with their loved ones, but the two were so cautious.

besides, team bot have really been hanging out pretty well, for the both of them knew each other's needs and knows each other's struggles and happiness because they're both bottoms.

likewise, the two on the other bedroom was laughing and sighing in exhaustion at the same time. they wanna rest with their love, but it seems that they enjoy the company of each other so they found a way to entertain each other. with the same reason, they're both tops so they can have a conversation, the two even thought about masturbating, but the two seems to be out of it so they cancelled the plan, since the two were just on the next room.

the four seems to rest well but there were bothered hearts inside the rooms so the two that were bothered came out of their rooms to go to the balcony, wanting to gasp fresh air, but the climate change seems to disagree with the air being fresh.

mingyu was surprised when jeonghan came out of the room.

"can't sleep hyung?" mingyu asked.

jeonghan nodded and a sigh was released by the both of them and it was pure frustration, they don't know what's inside their hearts but they both know something was missing.

"you know hyung, you were there when i was broke too, i think this isn't an issue to open up to you." mingyu deliberately asked while jeonghan, with a bothered heart, nodded.

"wonwoo and i, im actually curious with what is our status actually is, i know there's something between us, but he seems to disagree with the part that i had to acknowledge that something was going on, he wants us to be friends for the meantime."

"did something already happen between you two?" jeonghan asked, earning a nod from mingyu.

jeonghan first released a sigh before continuing what he was saying, "as long as something's happening, there is hope, we started like that too. i was afraid to acknowledge him as my someone, because i had a thing. you could always ask your partner about that."

mingyu smiled and nodded, "thanks hyung, but why are you outside, what's bothering you again?"

"nothing, just my curiosity with what will happen eventually, many good things has been happening, im afraid it will come down to the point that the price that i will pay for this happiness seems to be a big burden at all. it feels scary, i am doing this without assurance but i kept thinking that as long as i am with him, nothing could happen."

"not just him hyung, you also have me and wonwoo, you have our support just like how we have yours, hopefully." mingyu laughed and the both was silent for a few seconds.

"you fucking dumb, i don't want us to be in a relationship without you even pursuing me, no one is pursuing while fucking, so when you are gonna pursue me and want me to be your thing, then you'll have to endure and go through the process for real."

wonwoo and mingyu was startled with the voice, but only mingyu looked back and as expected it was his partner, wonwoo who have spoken. the cold breeze that mingyu was feeling was immediately with the presence of wonwoo around him. but then again, jeonghan felt jealous which was unnecessary, he thought.

"and you.." he gasped at the voice that have spoken.

"we were brought here after so many many battles, we've been through so many ups and downs and i think that our ending- no, our progress had just begun, yes, there will be burdens along the way but isn't it worth it when it has to be with you?"

jeonghan was filling up with tears on his eyes, wanting to burst in happiness and cry out loud, he didn't knew he deserved the guy behind him, which hugged his back and carefully gazed around the perfect view from the balcony, embracing the car sounds and the wind, the building lights, and of course their loved ones. it was enough for them to be chill and to be assured with what their worried about earlier.

we all have different concerns, thoughts, says, about something. no one could even tell which is black and white, just because it is the law, it is suddenly applicable to what has been done wrongly. being individuals, we all have different point of views in life, be it good or evil, but who knows that what you do is for the right or wrong. the thing is, pleasing other people won't do, but living without regrets, and sticking to your own justice will do.

who cares about these large palaces, mansions, if i can have a small house on my own, it'll be a thousand times better, for i know what i want, and know what i have to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2K 21
Seventeen OTP one-shots. Open Request, just comments at the end of the chapter. Warning: It is not a member x reader but BOY X BOY if you against it...
20.9K 662 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❀️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
193K 8.8K 39
a popular boy group leader meets his love through an accidental group chat. β–Έ jeongcheol β–Έ meanie β–Έ junhao β–Έ soonhoon β–Έ verkwan β–Έ seoksoo warning: ma...
1.3K 38 10
Seventeen fluffs or angst i made while being bored Aka A book full of cringe shit i write with a foggy brain contains: Jeongcheol SeokSoo SoonHoon Mi...