Jab They Met (Divya Drishti)

By Dew_On_YellowRose

This is a fanfiction of DIVYA DRISHTI. This story is different but sisters will never change that is Divya an... More

Characters!!!
PROLOGUE
SHARMA FAMILY
Shergil Family
DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!
SHIKHAR'S CRUSH
AND THEY MET
Apology
HI GUYS!!
PACIFYING DI
A HAPPY DRISHTI
Ms. PA
SIBLINGS
CRUSH REVEALED
Please Read (IMPORTANT)
PA?
Meeting
Another Meeting
Stranded
Stuck!
I Love You
Rakshit and Baby
Darling and Sweetheart
Court You
Call Me By My Name
Couples!
Powers
Epilogue
A New DD FF
New DD FF is out!
Hi Readers

SOMETHING SOMETHING

1.6K 129 24
By Dew_On_YellowRose

"Hey you! Are you deaf? Can you not hear me?" Rakshit screamed.

"Are you talking to me?" Drishti asked calmly.

"So you're not deaf!"

"Well no, I am not!"

"Well it doesn't seem like you are not deaf!"

"And why is that?"

"That is because you didn't answer me!"

"And when did you ask me a question?"

"I didn't ask a question!"

"See that's what I told you! How am I supposed to answer you if you didn't even ask me a question?"

"I CALLED YOU!"

"What did you call me?" Drishti still could maintain her cool.

"DRIVER!"

"But that is not my name! I am Dri.."

"I don't care what your name is."

"Fine, then don't. I never asked you to care!"

"Go get me a coffee." Drishti does not move.

"I am talking to you Driver!"

"My name is not Driver!"

"What in the world is your stupid name?"

"It's not stupid!"

"WHAT IS IT?" Rakshit asked through clenched teeth.

"Drishti Sha.."

"I don't care about your last name."

"Well then I don't care about your orders!"

"HOW DARE YOU?"

"Are you asking me how daring I am?"

"NO!"

"Too bad! I am still telling! I am a.."

"SHUT UP!"

"Nope! I am a daredevil!" By this time, Raksjit was boiling with anger. He closed his eyes. It was then, when Drishti looked around to see everyone staring at her.

"I will get you fired!" Rakshit opened his eyes and narrowed them a Drishti expecting to see fright in her.

But he was dissatisfied for she stared at him like he was crazy.

"Fine, get me fired!"

"You are something! Talking to Rakshit Shergil at such a tone. Who are you? Sarthak Sharma's daughter?"

"Yes!" Drishti said this simply.

"You are not just arrogant but also a liar!" His words held so much of despise and disgust which hurt Drishti.

"I am really..."

"Not a word!" He stops her and walks away.

This really hurt Drishti but as soon as he left, many workers came up to her and greeted her for she was a famous doctor.

"Ma'am, Rakshit sir didn't know who you were!"

"We couldn't support you for he would fire us if we went against him."

"Only Shikhar sir can console him."

"Who is Shikhar?" Drishti asked for the first time.

"Rakshit sir's brother."

"Ok. Don't be sad, I am ok." Drishti turned around to go when a girl stopped her to ask something.

"Ma'am, how did you manage to fight with him calmly?"

"Perks of being a psychologist!" Telling this, Drishti walked away.

Drishti drove home to see the house empty. She assumed that her mother went for shopping while Romi was still at college.

She was hurt but she didn't know why a few words from an idiotic stranger hurt her. It was her day off while her friends had work so she couldn't call anyone for a hangout. She watched a movie and dozed off in between on the couch.

"Di?" Romi woke her up.

"Hi Romi, when did you come?" She asked him stretching her arms out. They talked about things after things sotting on the couch. At some point, even Vidhya came home with her supplies.

She did chat with them for a really long time before going to get dinner ready. The siblings talk was stopped by a the sound of the double doors barging open and hitting the wall.

It was Divya. She went to her di directly.

"Di! What happened to you?"

"What do you mean by 'what happened'?" Romi interfered.

"Wait! So she didn't tell you either?"

"What to tell about?"

"About what happened today? And I thought you guys were having a long chat!"

"Oh wait! About what happened today!" Romi exclaimed.

"Yes! So she told?"

"Yes! It was funny!"

"Funny? I was worried!"

"What is there to worry about? It was hilarious!"

"What the? I thought you loved your sisters!"

"What? I do!"

"You say that and you are sitting here without doing anything!"

Romi was confused. Drishti understood the misunderstanding that was caused. She wanted to laugh but the situation wasn't much suitable.

"Di helped you with your anxiety right? Now what should I do?" Romi inquired.

"What do you me.."

"The fact that Divya Shama was anxious and doubted her talent was hilarious though!" Romi cut Divya off.

Now the situation was understood by Divya.

"Romi, not that incident! Something else happened!"

"What? You messed up your lines too?" Romi was getting impatient.

"No you moron! Listen up now!"

"Yes ma'am!" Romi replied like a school boy which brought a slight smile to Divya's face which quickly vanished when she started the problem of misunderstanding of Rakshit.

"He did what?" Romi was angry. He turned to look at his di. Drishti was afraid. She didn't fear him being angry at her but she feared what he would do to Rakshit out of anger.

"Di, is this true?"

"Umm. Romi, this isn't the case exa.."

"So this is true!" Romi knew his sister too well.

"Romi, we know what to do right?" Divya asked Romi.

Romi curtly nodded before screaming 'dad' and 'mom' at the top of his voice.

Poor Sarthak had just come out of his bath when he heard the scream. Vidhya dropped her brinjal and ran to the room.

Sarthak and Vidhya reached the living room at the same time and on seeing nothing amiss, Vidhya pulled Romi's ear.

"Have I not told you to not scream at the top of your voice when there is nothing important?" Vidhya scolded Romi with her fingers still clenched onto his ear.

"Mumma! We have something important to tell you and that is why he called!" Divya supported Romi due to which Vidhya immediately stopped the punishment. It wasn't often when the younger two would support eachother.

"Fine, tell us." It was Sarthak.

Divya and Romi together narrated the entire incident while Drishti didn't know what to do. She was confused.

Sarthak and Vidhya were in pure rage. They loved their kids but Drishti never hurt anyone knowingly. They knew how much of a sensitive person Drishti is deep within. She takes and keeps everything within her heart but acts bold outside.

"I am going to cancel the deal?" Sarthak reached for his phone but before he could dial the number, Drishti interrupted.

"No dad! We shouldn't do that!"

"He insulted you and behaved without any manners!" Vidhya spoke.

"Mumma! You always told us yo make people understand before punishing them."

"But." Vidhya was at loss for words. Her daughter is using her own words against which she cannot go.

"Listen dad, we can make him understand! Whatever it is, his work is good. We just need that!"

Sarthak seemed convinced too but Romi and Divya were long away from being convinced.

"I need to have a talk with that guy!" Romi said ready to walk out.

"Teach him what he hasn't learned!" Divya supported.

"No Rom.." Drishti almost pulled him back but Romi stopped her.

"Di, I am not listening to you in this case!"

"Even me!" Divya chimed in.

"Ok fine! Go tomorrow not at this time! It is late and he too has a family. We should show manners even if he does not possess them. If we don't then there would be no difference between him and us!" Drishti planned on postponing it so that he would cool down with time.

Vidhya and Sarthak were proud of their daughter and her morals. Romi and Divya agreed on that. They decided to go the next day.

_________________________________________

"Bhaiya did what?" The Shergil family was shocked to know what Rakshit did.

He had mutual shock when he realized but that was a few hours ago when Shikhar informed him.

"I don't think they would go ahead with the deal!" Shikhar was visibly sad.

Seeing this, Simmi and Rashi smiled at each other without anyone noticing.

"They will not cancel the deal!" Rakshit was very confident.

"Bhaiya, Divya idolised her sister and I don't think she would be interested anymore!" Rashi spoke.

"Yes Bhaiya! Divya talks about her sister in all her interviews."

"Listen, Drishti will not let them cancel the deal. I saw bravery in her eyes. She was hurt when I told her the last part but she isn't a coward. She would rather face me than running away!" Rakshit went to his room after making this point clear.

"Did he just praise someone?" Ash was shocked.

"And that too a girl?" Ojas joined.

"I don't know what is happening with this boy!" Mahima was worried.

"But I know!" It was Chetan.

"My boy has a crush on someone but he himself doesn't know that!" Chetan finished and earned applause from Rashi and Simmi. Mahima glared at Chetan.

"What? He is my boy!" Chetan said.

"Huh? So you had crush on girls?" Mahima asked.

"Yes! On one girl!"

"Oh! Fine go live with her!"

"I am living with her!"

"Aww" Rashi and Simmi said together.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE

So guys! You liked it? Just informing my second exam got over today! So three more exams to go! I will publish the other parts on Thursday.

Please wait and all the coming subjects are hard. Maths is on Saturday. We have school on Saturday just because of this exam!😥

Precap - Frienemies?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.8K 39
This story is based on two brother Both are opposite to eachother Big one is clam and second one is naughty Its about their Marriage
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
93.7K 8.7K 87
Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a story based on a TV show Yeh Un Dino Ki B...