Mind's Eye

By TigerWolfheart

This is a collection of short stories I have written. Read to see through my mind's eye. Enjoy! More

The Door
Angels
Song of Life
I See
Write
Bloom
Me
Lost
From Two To One
The Future
Bands
Night
Words
A Christmas Present
Hear me
I'm sorry
Thread
Doll
Tears of a Wolf
"I Am" Poem school project
"I Am" Poem school project 2
"Nature is...." school project
"Locked Doors"... Analogy Poem Project
"Hold On..." school project
"Inner Pain" Hurt poem school project
Shattered Hearts
One With the Sea
The Prayer

Help

23 2 0
By TigerWolfheart

Help us. We are the ones you call wise. We are the giants of the land. Our strength goes unmatched against the predators of the land. We need your help. We are dying. We've watched our family be slaughtered so man could have the tusk that God gave us. The rest of us are left to mourn, but not for long. The men soon come again with their guns. Please help us. There are few of us left. We try to protect ourselves , but to no avail. We need you. We have seen that humans are not hopeless. There are many of you who show us kindness. Those who take in the orphans close to death. Those who fight against the cruel men who kill us. Even some who died protecting our kind. We need you. Soon, we will be lost to the sands of time. Unless you help us. So please, please I beg, please help us live.

It has been said that if the demand for ivory continues, elephants will be gone in 10 years. They need help if they are to survive. If the demand for ivory stops, so does the killing. Please help these beautiful creatures live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.9K 15
Ethan never really speaks to anyone but his friends and always has an attitude. Kyson is the only one who can make him speak and lose his attitude
866K 15.1K 25
its an village story mature story (18+) _________________________________________ Rashmi - ahhhmmmm ..ummm...sarkar Aditya - arrgg Jaan moan for me ...
159K 1.4K 74
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
28.8K 1.9K 60
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......