Riptide (Klaus-Damon) *CURREN...

By XwriteforlifeX

Liz Ford seemed like your typical Florida girl, growing up in a small beach town with a family business and t... More

Chapter One (The Vampire Diaries Fan-Fic)
Chapter Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Three

102 2 0
By XwriteforlifeX

Recap:

"Hey Liz, I'm really glad you could make it! Caroline and Bonnie are running late, I guess Caroline is running late at the mall and Bonnie had to help her Grams." Elena explained.

"Oh I don't mind, I've always loved playing pool" I replied.

"Well let's get a game going then! Elena and I can be a team, Liz you can be partners with my br-" Stephen was saying, until he got interrupted.

"Damon. Stephen's brother Damon, your teammate tonight for a lovely game of pool," said a extremely attractive black hair leather jacket wearing guy. He had a smirk on his face, and bright blue eyes and I got lost in. He was a good head taller than me, making me feel small and unimportant. I felt as if my legs were jello, and I was so lost in his alluring blue eyes I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Game on."

Chapter Three

 As Elena and Stefan acted like two lovebirds, it left me and Damon in a pool of awkwardness. Him being attractive for the main reason. I felt nervous, and there was a pit in my stomach that made me unable to act normal and socially comfortable. But in another way, I felt attracted to Damon. He pulled off the bad boy look without even trying, which I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing, but I wanted it. 

All I know is it intrigued me and I think I admired his persona.

About halfway through the game of pool, Elena and Stephen excused themselves to get drinks at the bar, leaving me and Damon alone.

"So Liz, you just moved here from Florida?" Damon asked, sitting against the pool table.

"Yeah, I drove up here, Its been a pretty smooth move so far." I replied, trying to seem calm and collected.

"Well welcome to Mystic Falls. A lovely place. What part of town are you living at?" Damon said with a smirk. I noticed a slight sarcastic tone in every word he spoke. 

"I'm right over that wicker bridge, in the green and stone house with the long driveway. Its a cute house, it has a really nice library, " I said. I don't know why I told him how I have a library considering he seems like the type to be impressed with a stocked alcohol cabniet at a house and not piles of books.

"Well hello neighbor. I'm currently staying at the boarding house next door, with Stephen. With a nice library and garden too." 

"Sorry Damon but I gotta steal Liz away from you, Caroline and Bonnie are here and it's a girls day." Elena said, ending my conversation with Damon. I was kind of disappointed, I enjoyed Damon's attitude and wittiness. But then I remembered I came here to spend time with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, not to get feelings for some 21 year old who is super attractive and wears a leather jacket.

Damon stared at Elena and finished his bourbon, then glared at me. I could feel my cheeks get a pink, causing me to look down at my feet and slightly smile. I've known this man for about an hour and he was already having an effect on me. 

What girl wouldn't be effected by this man, I thought.

I began to follow Elena to a dinner table to meet Bonnie and Caroline. 

"Liz." Damon said just loud enough for me to hear. I spun around, staring at him with big eyes.

"See you later." Damon said looking into my eyes, then bringing my hand up to his lips and lightly kissing it. His hand was oddly cold, but I tossed that thought away and focused on the fact that during my first day here, a man named Damon Salvatore just kissed my hand.

My cheeks were now tomato red, and I could hear Damon chuckling as he left the grill.

Damn that man.

Damon's POV

I was at the bar sipping on my drink, deciding on who to feed on next. Stephens little girlfriend Elena seemed like a tasty treat.

But Stephen would kill me. I saw how hard he tried to make it perfect with Elena, who's also Katherine's identical dopple-ganger.

"Hello brother," Stephen said, leaning against the bar table with the typical innocent smile he wears, most of the time.

"Well hello Stephen. What brings you to this side of the grill," I replied smirking. Elena changed Stephen; he rarely drank at the bar with me, and was much more human like than I prefer.

Yuck.

"Just wanted to see if my brother wanted to join me and Elena in a game of pool."

"Well I would absolutely love that Stephen, but I'd prefer not to third wheel a game of pool." I said with extra sarcasm. Seeing Elena was bad enough; her looks could fool me into believing she was my first love, Katherine Pierce. But I knew Elena was just a human who lost her parents and attended high school.

I couldn't focus or hear what Stephen said back to me, all I could focus on was the sweet vanilla whiff I got as someone walked into the grill.

I tried to target where the smell was coming from, flicking my head to where Elena was standing at the pool table.

But it wasn't Elena. Something was familiar about her though. 

Neighbor.

She was Elena's friend; name Liz Ford. I noticed the wavy dark purple hair and dazzling ocean blue eyes. She was 5'1 curvy girl a with beach tan and freckles. I saw her laughing and smiling with Elena, and noticed she had one dimple on her right cheek. She wore an olive green sweater with dark wash jeans and black knee high boots with gold zippers. I stared in admiration and perplexity, wondering how someone could be so admirable. I could sense she was anxious as she played with her fingers and shuffled her feet. 

She was a stunner, and I could practically taste her delectable blood. I could nearly feel my eyes turn red and get veiny, fangs grinding against my teeth.

"Damon..Damon snap out of it," Stephen said strongly, shaking me to get out of this state of vampirism.

"Now let's go join the girls in a game of pool, shall we?" I said smirking, reading to feast.

I strutted to the pool table, doing my best to charm this girl, which has never been a problem to me. I could allure any woman, any age, any look. It was easy being Damon Salvatore, I reflected to myself. I put on my signature seductive smirk staring over to the beautiful girl. I could sense her blood was a mix of honey and vanilla.

Throughout the pool game she seemed tense and quiet around me, like she knew what I was. Her shy self just added to the cuteness of her small frame. I peered at her throughout the whole game, taking in her features. Her round cheeks, hooded eyelids, pierced ears, freckled body, plump lips and a small button nose. Her jeans hugged her thighs which complimented her hips. 

Wait, what? I was actually about to try to know more about this girl Liz, even though she might be my next meal?

You want to get to know her, you're attracted to her. You see her as a beautiful girl, not a meal.

My thoughts went back and forth, almost like a devil on one shoulder and angel on the other.

After Elena and Stephen wandered over to the bar being their usual lovey-dovey selves, I struck up conversation with Liz. She's from Florida and happened to be my neighbor. 

How convenient, I thought smirking to myself.

But I already knew people moved in next door, I even got to say goodbye to the previous owners of that house, with a 5 person feast. Now that was a fun time. Although I did clean up the bodies, so I wasn't that bad.

Flashback to the night Liz moved in

"It seems as if we have a neighbor, " I muttered to myself, peering out my bedroom window.

I assumed this was the man's daughter's room, aligned with my bedroom. Perfect.

I didn't realize a girl was sitting in the window seat writing. I anticipated her head to look up into my window, I quickly moved past my window as soon as she did. I let out a breath of relief that she didn't spot me staring.

But why would I care? I feed on humans and suck the blood out of them, just like I could do to her.

She was attractive to me though, her long dark messy hair, blue-greenish eyes, the way she looked so focused when she wrote.

I couldn't help but notice something alluring about her, and I smiled to myself at the beauty living next door, then headed downstairs to pour a drink.

End of flashback

As Liz turned around I watched her follow Elena, I called out her name. She faced me with a flushed face and waited for me to say something else before she went to hangout with her new friends. 

"See you later Liz." I said looking into her eyes, then bringing her hand up to my lips and lightly kissing it. Her hand was warm and comfortable, and I could tell that my move just made her cheeks red as a tomato. I shot her a smile and walked out with a grin on my face.

I've done similar things to girls so many times, why is she different? I'm not like Stephen, all emotional and love sick. I just murdered 5 people in the house next door.

Liz made me act and even feel different,

like a human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
160 15 8
"you think you didn't do anything to me, well you're wrong." "you ruined my life, damon. i was normal before you came along." "before i came along? y...
28.3K 596 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
1.4M 24.8K 39
Sarafina was a normal high school student, she had great friends and a loving family. But what happens when the monsters in stories come to life? Vam...