๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ โžฃ SPN หขยนโปยฒ

By 80scastiel

๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ | quinn mercury never expected to run into sam and dean winchester ever again. after she... More

[๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ]
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ || ๐™’๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž || ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™Ž // ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ || ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™† ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™’๐™„๐™ˆ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ || ๐™๐™๐™๐˜ฝ๐™๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€

[ ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ ]

394 8 0
By 80scastiel

-

_________________________________

-

- QUINN
(ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO) -

[ TRENTON,
NEW JERSEY ]

-

-

I shrilled an ear splitting scream, crying as I could hear the sound of flesh being ripped apart behind me. Before I knew it, my eyes were blocked off by Sam Winchester, my heart shattering into pieces. It happened in the matter of split seconds-quite literally in the blink of an eye.

"Quinn, hey buddy." He eased, gripping me by the shoulders and gripping me towards his warm, radiating presence.

The doe eyed boy around the same age as me rolled along with his older brother and their father who had done most of the job clean.

The boys came in here armed, ready to slash through every werewolf in here. There had to be at least eighteen of them living here, collecting bodies.

My mom and I were one of the only ones left, seeing as though it had been days since four other bodies were trapped here with us.

"Mom! No!" I yelled, my face burying into his chest. I couldn't bare the idea that the creature had murdered my mom cold in the flesh. It made me so devastated, this burning feeling of sadness and anger meshing within me knowing that she had been gone in a heartbeat, and that I couldn't do anything but watch in shock.

"Sam, get Quinn out of here. Now!" His brother Dean yelled, snapping me out of this dark trance. He was in the middle of slashing through a werewolf corpse with a silver blade.

And suddenly, I'm swept off my feet and heaved out of the house of wolves.

Werewolves.

It had been insane to think, or to even process through my head that these evil creatures were real, let alone did I even begin to believe my mom and I were just food to these things.

"Is she..." I couldn't bring myself to say the words when Sam had sat me in the backseat, and scooted next to me, closing the car door shut.

He tentatively wiped my cheek with a thumb, a slight slit from the werewolf's nail.

"She couldn't make it, Quinn. I'm so sorry." His voice broke, almost as if he empathized with me.

"No.. But I could have saved her. I could have done something, Sam. All I did was stand there, scared." I felt my face fall in despair.

"Your blood was being drained for days, Quinn. You were hooked up to an ivy, God only knows for how long. You probably thought you were under a hallucination."

"That doesn't change the fact I couldn't save my mom." Tears welled in my eyes, as I couldn't help but cry into the sleeves over my hands.

"Look, it was out of your control. Please don't let this break you, don't let it take over you." Sam said softly, as I looked down at my frail fingers.

"Where will I go? What'll I do..." I murmured so faintly, I could barely even hear myself.

"All we know is you'll get back up because you're stronger than those things that took your mom. You'll keep going, and me and my brother will be behind all of it, one hundred percent." He smiled weakly.

"I owe you one, Sam Winchester." I laughed half heartedly, wiping a shed tear away with the back of my hand.

"I'll only dream of it, Quinn Mercury." He remarked, my cheeks heating as I looked away shyly.

"But.. You told me you have to leave. Once the job's done, your dad drives you to the next case up on the map." I looked up at the boy in a wake of realization this could be the last I'd ever see of him again.

I got to spend about a week's time with Sam and Dean while their dad John worked to solve where the werewolves nested. It had started with a werewolf trailing on my mom outside of her job, actually. But anyway, the location in which they nested was quite literally hidden within another location, thus only making it harder to crack. But as soon as one of them captured my mom and I in a matter of seconds in the driveway one night, everything just went downhill. The rest had been up to two brothers and their father.

Somehow, the Winchesters knew exactly what to do.

Sam and I looked at each other for what felt like the longest time, before John and Dean covered in werewolf blood, got into the front and passenger seat.

"You know, you're the first person who's felt like a friend in a very long time, Q. I'm never going to forget that." He smiled lopsidedly, protectively draping an arm around my shoulders as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't be able to be right here breathing, not if you guys didn't help me. I know what happened to my mom was something... Evil. It was something out of my hands."

"So don't lose hope on me, you understand? I would never forgive you." Sam frowned, pouting slightly as he tilted his head at me.

"I won't." I smiled at him, and then at Dean and John who listened in to the heartfelt words being exchanged.

Dean smirked, knowing exactly a little something had to be going on between Sam and I.

I'll admit, my soul somehow did feel connected to his. I didn't know how, perhaps just that we both fought for what was right. And through the brief time, I got to know him. I got to know his favorite books, his inner thoughts, and just geeky, peculiar little Sam Winchester in the flesh. Now that we both walked with battle scars, I felt like this connection never could go away. Absolutely impossible.

I could feel Dean smirking at us suggestively, Sam and I immediately parting as I scooted away from him in the seat.

"Dean." I spoke warningly, narrowing my eyes at him a little.

"Sam and Quinn sitting in a tree, k-i-s-"

"Dean." Sam groaned, also earning a groan from me as John laughed in amusement from the front seat.

"You crazy kids will be the death of me."

With that, I looked out the window, almost scared of what the next step in my life would be.

Surely I knew, it would be far from anything ordinary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 720 44
season 2 of supernatural - dean winchester the colt is gone and john is dead, leaving haven, dean and sam to pick up the pieces and kill the yellow...
129K 2.5K 98
-BOOK 1 IN THE DAWSON'S DAUGHTER SERIES- ___ She was just a supplier's daughter. But not just any supplier. James Dawson, a name loved and respected...
28.6K 1.1K 67
Elena Is No Stranger when it comes to the Supernatural she has known about it for as long as she can remember. Raised by her Mother Eleanor who was a...
4.2K 39 19
When a hunt goes wrong with a nest of vampires you are saved by the Winchesters. You've heard of the winchesters but was always a work by yourself ty...