SHIFTERS (On Hold)

By PurpleEmrald

Audrey, a more or less average girl from the orphanage discovers an exciting secret that leads her to her tru... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 part one
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter4 part 3
Chapter 5
Not an Update
Not an update

IMPORTANT.

9 0 0
By PurpleEmrald

First off, I would like to thank you all for sticking around for so long and thank you for even reading it in the first place.
After careful deliberation I have decided to stop updating this version of SHIFTERS.
I'm sorry for this, but after reviewing my writing I am terribly dissatisfied and have no idea how to salvage it.
I was 12 and this book was honestly rather poorly written, not horrible but pretty funky.
I'm now 15 and I like to think I have more knowledge on what the heck nugget I'm doing. And while I will not dive into writing with the energy and excitement my 12 year old self had. I will be approaching the new book with a critical .. ish eye and determination.
The new book will not be published for ages as I have my GCSE'S hanging over me. But the posting schedule will come out eventually and I will be reintroducing SHIFTERS back into wattpad society.

Once again I'm saying thank you.
This is simply the end of something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
21.3K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
60.1K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
42.6K 2.1K 75
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...