Start Over

Von LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 8

3.3K 107 13
Von LilumGrave

Miyako's POV:

I've already called Buttercup to tell her about my plans. I was close to know who the strange guy that Mojo told us about was. I didn't stopped to think about it before going on my own to that place. Even if it was in middle of the forest. For some reason, I never stopped to think about how dangerous was that situation. I guess it's because I was wearing my normal clothes and not my powerpuff costume. At that very moment, I had no idea of what I was going to face.

It was a cottage in middle of the forest, on top of a hill. It looked really comforting and fresh. The door had a sign, indicating that it was open, so I decided to enter. It was warm inside, but the decoration and structure of the store was impeccable. There was all types of make-up products from head to toes. Still, no sign of the strange guy.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" I asked.

No response. Then I saw a big picture of him, of the strange guy.

"Hello" I heard a voice behind me.

I screamed; surprised and scared. The same guy from the picture was just in front of me. Now I didn't have any idea of what to do.

"How may I help you, young lady?" he asked me.

"O-oh, h-hi!" I stuttered, trying to act natural, "you visited my friend's house a few time ago and he recommended me to you. I would like to try the same products you gave him"

"Really?" he seemed kinda surprised, "and who would that be?"

"W-well, I don't think you can remember" I shrugged.

"Little girl, I can remember every face of this town!" he exclaimed and approached the cash register.

"I doubt it, sir! It was a long time ago" I responded.

"Hmm, how long?" he asked me while playing with the cash register.

"I think it was three or four years ago" I tried to remember.

The man looked at me with surprise. I stared at him for a second. He didn't say a word, and so I didn't. Suddenly, my belt started ringing.

"I'm sorry! I have to answer this!" I excused myself and walked to the door.

"I don't think so!" he blocked my path, "you said you want to try the same products I gave your friend! Now let me show ya!"

I stared at him in shock, terrified. I have never seen so much power.

Blossom's POV:

Buttercup and I were on our way to save Bubbles. I reached her at the forest because I'm faster than her and Bubbles. Of course Buttercup is the most strong of us and Bubbles the one with most ability.

"There's the cottage!" Buttercup said.

"I hope she's okay!" I said.

We stopped in front of the door and took a look. The sign said "closed", so we knocked. No response.

"This is awful" I said, "she must be here!"

I tried opening the door and it actually worked. It must be a trap, but we can't leave Bubbles!

"Buttercup, the door is-" I said but I was interrupted by the sound of a window breaking.

The door opened from the inside; it was her.

"What are you waiting for?! Come in!" Buttercup told me.

I sighed and followed her. It was dark and warm inside. I needed to see where we were going, but I couldn't. Suddenly, we heard the door close abruptly. A whole line of candles started to surround us. And there it was: the man we were looking for.

"Welcome, girls! I was waiting for you!" he exclaimed.

"Sorato Hiraga-!" I exclaimed, but I was interrupted by a trap; just like I suspected.

Now we were trapped into chains. I tried to use my strength to escape, but it was useless. He laughed, just like a villain.

"Where's Bubbles?!" I asked him, not showing how scare I was.

"Who? Oh! You mean your blonde friend?! She is just fine! I gave her a new makeover!" he smirked, "come over, Ruby!"

I heard a few steps approaching us. I couldn't believe it was Bubbles! I watched her with horror. She was wearing a red, short skirt, a red tank top and a black pair of boots. She was also wearing chains as accessories and her hair was straight. Her make-up was the thing that impressed me the most: red lipstick, black smoke eyes and black eyeliner.

"Bubbles!" I tried to call her, but she just approached Sorato.

"What did you do to her?!" Buttercup growled.

"Just a little upgrade. And also I turned her into my slave. She'll just listen to me and do whatever I tell her to do" he smirked.

"No! Bubbles! Don't listen to him!" I shouted.

"It's useless. But, hey, don't get jealous! I have plans for you too! You'll also get free makeovers!" he laughed.

"Why are you doing this?! What do you want?!" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon enough" he smirked, "now, Ruby, take them to the cage."

Bubbles approached to us with an evil smile on her face. She was not the same. What have he done?!

Yûsuke's POV:

I was sleeping, or at least I was trying to. I was having one of those weird dreams again. This time I was on a cage with my brothers. Suddenly, I started to feel weak until everything turned black. At that very moment, my phone started ringing. I woke up instantly and took a look. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yûsuke? It's the professor Utonium" he said.

"Yes. It's me" I confirmed.

"I know it's not a good moment, but I need your help" he sounded worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I sent the girls into a mission three hours ago, but since then they don't respond" he explained, "I'm worried about them, they never disappear like this."

"That's terrible. But what can I do?" I asked him.

"Come over. Take your brothers with you. I'll explain everything when you're here. I'm going to send a taxi to pick you up" he replied.

"Ah, y-yeah. About that-" I stuttered.

"You haven't tell them" he guessed.

"I couldn't" I sighed.

"The girls are in danger. They need you" he told me.

"I know. I promise I'll be there" I assured him.

After hanging out the call, I changed my clothes and took the pictures and papers from my closet and hid them inside my backpack. Then, I walked to Yoshito's room first. He was peacefully sleeping.

"Hey! Yoshito! Wake up!" I whispered.

"What? What do you want?" he could barely talk.

"The girls are in trouble!" I told him.

"What?!" he seated on his bed.

"I'll explain everything! Just get dress! And don't wake our parents!" I ordered him, "I'm gonna wake Ryu up."

Yoshito snorted and stood up. I closed his door and reached Ryu's room. Surprisingly, he was still up, playing videogames.

"Ryu" I called him.

He was surprise to see me there, but soon changed into a mad expression.

"What?" he asked me.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I promise to tell you everything, but first I need you to get dress and come with me" I told him.

"Forget it. I don't care" he kept playing.

"Please. The girls are in danger. Kaoru needs you" I insisted.

He stopped playing and gave me a serious look.

"Ugh! I hate it when you use Kaoru against me!" he growled and stood up, "fine!"

"Thank you. Try not to wake our parents. I'll be waiting at the living room" I explained to him and left.

After a few minutes, they were both there. We silently left the house. The taxi was already there, so we got inside the car.

"Speak" Ryu ordered me.

"I don't know how to start" I started playing with my fingers.

"What about from the beginning?" he sarcastically said.

I sighed before talking.

"Have you ever wonder why we can't remember our childhood? Or why our parents don't have pictures of us from when we were babies?" I asked them.

"I do sometimes" Yoshito answered with a sad expression.

"What's the point? Maybe we are adopted" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"So why lie to us?" I asked him.

"Because it would hurt our feelings" he replied like it was obvious.

"I know the truth. Or at least most of it" I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Yoshito asked me, obviously scared.

I took the pictures and the information from my backpack to show them.

"Today Momoko took me to the professor Utonium's laboratory and showed me the truth about our past. Remember the talking monkey from our dreams? Is the same monkey who destroyed our school, Mojo Jojo. He created us using black z-rays" I explained.

"Black z-rays?" I swear Ryu was making fun of me.

"Yes. The Powerpuff girls' powers come from the white z-rays. By that time, we had superpowers too. But we disappeared. That was four years ago" I continued explaining.

"So you're telling me that we were born from a talking, evil monkey who uses black z-rays?" Ryu asked me, "that's the lamest thing I've ever heard."

"Just as lame as the girls' having superpowers" Yoshito used sarcasm too.

"So our real mom is a monkey" Ryu looked at me with a serious expression, obviously not believing me.

"See it yourself" I gave him the pictures.

"But that doesn't explain how we disappeared! What happened to our powers?! Why we lost our memory?!" Yoshito asked me.

"That's what we're going to find out" I responded him.

"We're here" the driver told us, "the professor already paid me. Have a good night, boys."

"Thank you" I replied to him and got off the car behind my two brothers.

They both followed me inside the lab.

"Professor? Ken? Peach?" I knocked the door.

The door opened almost instantly. Peach received us at that very moment.

"This way" he sounded upset.

"Cool! A robot puppy! And it even talks!" Yoshito exclaimed.

We ignored his comment and followed Peach to a room full of computers. The professor was there with his son, Ken. Probably trying to locate or communicate with the girls.

"Sorry to call you at this hour, but it's an emergency and we don't know anyone else who could help" the professor told us.

"Don't worry, professor. We wanna help in any way we can" I replied.

"I've prepared something for you" he said and took a big weapon.

"Whoa!" my brothers gasped.

"Your lab results revealed that your z-rays levels are low. We believe that's the reason you don't have powers anymore" Ken finally talked.

"So what are you going to do?! Try to kill us?!" Ryu asked them dramatically.

"Don't worry, boys. This won't hurt you. I configured this artefact to increase your z-rays levels" the professor explained.

"That means we'll have superpowers again?!" Yoshito asked with excitement.

"Hopefully, yes" he responded.

"What do you mean hopefully?!" Ryu asked him in a dramatic tone.

"I have never done this before so you're basically my lab rats" the professor joked.

"This are white z-rays, so you won't turn evil again if we use it. So you probably won't have the same powers as before, okay?" Ken explained.

"We'll do it! Right, boys?!" I looked at my brothers.

They seemed scared and insecured about it, so I approached them to talk.

"Hey, I know this is too much for just one night, but I promise we'll be fine" I told them.

"How are you so sure this isn't a trap?" Ryu asked me.

"Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru trust this people, and so do I now. We have to do this, for the girls" I answered him, "are you with me?"

They both looked at each other before responding.

"I'm with you, brother" Yoshito answered me.

"Fine" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"We're ready, professor" I said out loud.

"Great! Shooting in 3...2...1!" he announced.

************************************

The Rowdyruff boys to the rescue! Will it work?! Will they be able to save the girls?! Will they find out who is Sorato Hiraga?! What does this villain want?! Too many questions! Let's read the next chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...
9.8K 308 17
Buttercup is a sixteen year old tomboy.She is also apart of a group of superheroes with her sisters ,Blossom and Bubbles ,called The PowerPuff Girls...
3.3K 44 21
This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls fig...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...