š“œš“²š“°š“±š“½š”‚ š““š“¾š“¬š““š“¼ š“˜š“¶ļæ½...

By MightyDucksFanGirl

A mighty Ducks imagines and preference book, I guess. There's other books out there, but why this one? I got... More

Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Date?
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Prom?
Dwayne Robertson
Random One
Couple Photos?
Fulton Reed
Greg Goldberg
Tattoos?
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
Random Two
Ken Wu
Dorms?
Luis Mendoza
Random Three
Fulton Reed
Halloween?
Charlie Conway
Jesse Hall
Drinks?
Lester Averman
Dwayne Robertson
Outfits?
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Random Four
Dean Portman
Goals?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Vacation?
Luis Mendoza
Phone Case?
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
A/N
His Favorite Outfit?
Greg Goldberg
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Photo Of Him?
Jesse Hall
Luis Mendoza
Dwayne Robertson
Shoes?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Facts??
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Charlie and Adam
80s Movie?
Fulton Reed
Charlie Conway
Cuddle?
A/N
Dean Portman
Luis Mendoza
Charlie Conway
Guy Germaine
Luis Mendoza
Requests
Tv Show?
Charlie Conway
Guy Germaine
Luis Mendoza
Swim Suit?
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Charlie Conway
TV Crush?
Adam Banks
Dwayne Robertson
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
CC + AB
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Luis Mendoza
Fulton Reed
Lester Averman
Disney Cartoon Movie?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Video Game?

Guy Germaine

4.5K 45 4
By MightyDucksFanGirl

"Hey, Peter!" Guy called his older brother after coming back from rolling skating. He had seen a girl he'd been crushing over for a while now. She was dating someone else and he hated every moment of it. He liked her before she began to date a new boy and they were good friends, but the boy she dated, disliked Guy because he seemed to be too 'serious' and 'clingy'. "Peter!" He walked around the corner, going to his brother's room.

Peter was lying on his bed, watching TV as he attempted to do homework. He had nothing to do and their mother had insisted that they do homework. Guy hadn't started, he had a tons to do since the Games had just finished and he had to go there by himself, in love with a girl who he thought didn't even notice him. The girl was popular, flawless, and everyone adored her, she was smart and pretty, she was funny and kind, he liked everything about her. What he liked most is that she gave everyone a chance no matter who they were, but he wondered if she ever gave him a chance.

"What do you want, Guy?" Peter asked. The boy's name was Pierre, but in English, his name was Peter. People called him either or, but Peter preferred that name rather than Pierre because they weren't actually french, they just had french names, and besides, Ontario and Toronto weren't that far away from them. A few hours driving at most.

"I need advice."

"About what? Homework? 'Cause I can't help with that." He spoke up, spinning onto his side to sit on his butt and then brought his feet back to sit criss cross on his bed, a book in front of him. The TV was across the room and Guy glanced away from it to look at his brother.

"No, not that. I um," He rubbed the back of his head, not sure how to ask his brother for advice on girls. He had never dated a girl and he was a little embarrassed to ask, he was a hockey players, people would think he'd be dating by now. "I like this girl and um, I don't know what to do."

His brother nods, impressed, and wanted to know more. "So? What do you want me to do?"

"How do I tell her?" He asked. "She's dating this guy and he hates me. he says I'm too serious and clingy. I don't know why he says that."

"I can." He laughed. "You're always staring at that girl. And when she talks to you, you either have nothing to say or everything to say. Besides, any guy will say that."

Guy sighed, pulling over the desk chair, bringing his feet to the edge of the bed and lied back on the chair. "What do I do? I don't even think she notices me. Like actually notices me and if she does, it's because I'm in her way or I say something to her, or too much. I think I annoy her sometimes."

"Well," Peter leaned forward. "I think you're coming down with a sickness."

"No." Guy furrowed his brows. "I"m not sick."

Peter laughed. "I mean, you're coming down with a case of 'LOVE'. You like this girl, obviously."

"I do. She's so smart and kind, but I'm not her type. I have blond hair not brown, I have a slight build not a tough one, my hair's curly not straight, I;m unpopular and they are, I'm like average and they aren't. I'm also not the smartest, they are, well, they seem to be dumb."

Peter stood up and shut his bedroom door, then approached his brother. He brought his hands to either side of the chair's arm rests, looking deep into his little brother's soft eyes. "Who cares what you're not. What you are is in love with a girl. Why don't you just tell her how you feel. The least she could do is say she isn't interested."

"That would hurt even more than not knowing it." Guy looked at his brother. "I would rather her barely notice me than to reject me."

"Guy, if you really like, or love, this girl, go get her. That's what I would do if I ever love a girl."

Peter was single because he focused more on his studies and sports. Girls liked him and he liked girls, but he was too busy and not in the mood. But he knew lots about love, their older brother helped Peter when he liked a girl, but she rejected him when he was thirteen, he's seventeen now. And now, Peter was helping Guy.

"And if she says no?"

"Then screw her. There's more girls out there."

Guy nodded, his innocent face like a baby and his brother laughed, shoving his brother's shoulder before jumping back on his bed and Guy nodded. "I'll go tell her."

"Yes, you will. You got this, Baby Bro!" Peter cheered, not taking his eyes off the TV. In his room alone now, Guy stood by his window and held the phone to ear, waiting for someone on the other line to pick up. Not having enough courage as he was too scared she would reject him, or not even remember who he was, he hung up the phone quickly and shook his arms as he grew nervous.

Swallowing hard, he grabbed his roller skates again, then strapped all of his gear on and went on a skate around the neighborhood to get his mind off things. As he skated around, he didn't think much and just hoped the feelings would disappear, but the feelings had led the way and he found himself in front of the girl's house. Grace's house was big and grand, he was happy to see no car there, of her boyfriend's, who recently got a license.

Going up the steps with difficulty, Guy knocked on the door and waiting, scratching his forearm as he grew more nervous as the seconds counted down. It was a Saturday afternoon, he didn't know if anyone would be home, there was a car missing from the driveway. The door opened and Grace stepped out. She was looking beautiful, wearing boyfriend jeans with a loose long sleeve shirt, her hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Guy, hey," She spoke, her brows furrowed as she was a little confused to see him there and wearing roller skate and the gear too. "What're you doing here?" Grace asked.

"Oh, I um, was strolling around..." He spoke, pointing to the houses around. "...I saw this bird chasing a squirrel earlier." He blurted. He hadn't even seen a bird chasing a squirrel, it was just something random he said.

"Strolling around? A bird and a squirrel?" She questioned, crossing her arms. "Guy, why are you really here because I didn't think you knew where I lived."

"Well, Grace, I have something to tell you." He scratched his arm some more. She watched him scratch his arm and then looked back at him. The helmet on his head squished his blond curly hair flatly against his hot forehead.

"Then say it. I don't have all day. I'm doing chores, Guy."

"I um, well, I, gosh, who knew this was hard to say." He inhaled deeply. "I've liked you for forever now and I didn't say anything because I know you don't notice me. And I know you like Josh because he's so cool and dumb, he has brown hair, a nice build, he can drive. Heck, he isn't me and why would you notice a guy like me, I'm not your type, but I like you, Grace, I really do and I hate Josh, I just hate that guy."

She giggled, covering her mouth for a moment as she looked at him blabber about things. Grace liked Guy, and she did notice him and she didn't mind that he was different. It reminded her that there were other boys out there, who aren't her type, but maybe they could be. Grace didn't really like Guy until she was with Josh and that he pushed Guy away constantly. She always felt bad and she liked when she spoke to him or when he made a fool of himself in front of her. Sometimes, she felt like he didn't notice her, but how could he not, everyone knew her.

"Guy," She laughed. "I like you too."

"I know you hate me. It's very likely because Josh is, wait-." He cut himself off, she laughed a little more. "You like me too?" He asked her.

She nodded and stepped out of her house, shutting the door. She placed a soft kiss to his cheek. "You may not be a guy who's my type, but it can't hurt to try, right?" She shrugged.

"I guess not." He gulped. "Wait, you actually like me." He spoke again, confused.

"Yes." She nodded. "I only realized it a few months ago when I began dating Josh. I realized that you were different, you are nice and adorable, you're smart and athletic, but I thought you didn't like me because you didn't notice me or because I was too stuck up."

"No, I thought you didn't notice me." He laughed nervously.

"But I do, Guy Germaine. I know who you are."

"Wait, you're still dating Josh."

"Not tomorrow I won't, I was hoping maybe you'd ask me to be your girlfriend today."

"Sure." He nods. "Yeah, sure. Yes, I'd like that." He nodded.

"Great." She held his hand for a few moments. "Well, I have to get back to my chores. I'll see you tomorrow or Monday?" He nodded as her hand slid away from his and he turned, stepping down the steps in his gear "Bye, Guy."

"Bye." He choked, deep inside he smiled widely and as he skated down the sidewalk, he jumped up and down and screeched. He was a happy boy and he didn't get rejected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 254 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...
95.8K 1.2K 35
"It made me sick. Seeing the girl I'm in love with fall in love with someone else. Every time I thought about it, even if it was just for a second, I...
81.3K 621 34
imagines with the cast of mighty ducks slow updates unless i'm bored some are cute some are romantic
17.3K 407 25
ā› i've got a boyfriend, he's older than us, he's in the club doin' i-don't-know-what āœ ā”ā” ADAM BANKS X OC ā”ā” STRANGERS TO FRIENDS TO LOVERS ā”ā”...