Eroda [h.s]

By tpwkfineline

Elianne was a lonely girl, but that changed when she met the curly headed boy. He was mysterious and... diffe... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
Love.
hi once again

Eroda

1.1K 23 2
By tpwkfineline

"Eli come downstairs I have a surprise for you!" My mom yelled from down the stairs, I put down the book I was reading and walked down the stairs. Finding my mom sitting at the dining table. "What's up?" I asked and she pointed at the chair next to her. "Sit down." She said and I started to feel nervous, I don't know why but I just got a weird feeling. I sat down next to her and my mom pulled out some pictures. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She questioned and I nodded. The seas looked calming and beautiful, the people in the pictures looked happy. Their hairstyles looked bold? Could be a part of their culture.

"It looks amazing" I replied. "What's it called?"

"Eroda." My mom replied and I frowned. Eroda, never in my life have I ever heard about it. It seems wonderful though. "Never heard of it before" I simply told my mom and she replied.

"Same, but that's why we're going there tomorrow! Start packing we'll leave very early." My mom replied and I smiled. "Okay great!" And with that I ran upstairs and started packing, not knowing what the weather was like.

I was finally done and laid down on my bed, feeling very tired and excited because of tomorrow. Not knowing where this adventure was going to bring me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.1K 45
𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 /ʌ𝐧ˈ𝐟𝐚ð(ə)𝐦ə𝐛(ə)𝐥/ 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬...
33.5K 920 55
It was that one moment, as no one dared to look at him, that she looked. And he wasn't normal. But he loved her. ~ A.N. One Direction fanfic, mainly...
162K 3.6K 40
The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!!
136K 3.2K 67
Harry left her. No goodbye. No contact in two years. Sure they were just friends back then, nothing more. That's what Whitney told herself anyways, m...