The Sahara Chronicles #1: The...

By curious_cat_3

SAMPLE ONLY; AVAILABLE IN FULL ON AMAZON A man seeking his fortune, a woman driven from her own home. Two leg... More

Foreword
Book Trailer & Aesthetic
Audio Excerpts
PROLOGUE: A JOURNEY BEGINS
PART I: THE YOUNG FOREIGNER
PART II: HEALER
PART III: A DREAM
PART IV: COMPANY
PART V: LIGHT AND DARKNESS
PART VI: OLD FAMILY, NEW FRIEND
PART VII: THE SPRING FESTIVAL
PART VIII: TRUST
PART IX: THE DARK PRINCESS
PART X: THE ALCHEMIST
PART XI: FOUND!
PART XII: DARKNESS UNLEASHED
Art
Sequel Out!!!
Removal Notice
Promo Video!!

PRE-ORDER & PUBLISHING NEWS!!!

12 0 0
By curious_cat_3

SO! "The Young Foreigner" will be up for purchase on Amazon KDP and you can pre-order it now! It will be released on Wednesday, 04 December 2019!

If you're interested in reading more, please do consider purchasing a copy! External link provided below! You can find the link on my profile page, too. 

For now, it's only available on Kindle, but a paperback will be coming out before the end of the year!

Edit: "The Young Foreigner" is now out as paperback on Amazon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
2.7M 131K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...