๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป...

By muduzick

a student that has sensitive thoughts, having troubles in life likes he's covering every sensitive part with... More

โœŽ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ไธ€ใ€‡
ไธ€ไธ€
ไธ€ไบŒ
ไธ€ไธ‰
ไธ€ๅ››
ไธ€ไบ”
ไธ€ๅ…ญ
ไธ€ไธƒ
ไธ€ๅ…ซ
ไธ€ไน
ไบŒใ€‡
ไบŒไธ€
ไบŒไบŒ
ไบŒไธ‰
ไบŒๅ››
ไบŒไบ”
ไบŒๅ…ญ
ไบŒไธƒ [ใƒฆใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚ฏ็ซ ]
ไบŒๅ…ซ
ไบŒไน
ไธ‰ใ€‡
ไธ‰ไธ€
ไธ‰ไบŒ [ใƒฆใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚ฏ็ซ ]
ไธ‰ไธ‰
ไธ‰ๅ››
ไธ‰ไบ”
ไธ‰ๅ…ญ [ใƒฆใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚ฏ็ซ ]
ไธ‰ไธƒ
ไธ‰ๅ…ซ
ไธ‰ไน
ๅ››ใ€‡
ๅ››ไธ€
ๅ››ไบŒ
ใ‚ใฏใ‚„ใ‹ใ‚„

ๅ››ไธ‰ (ๆœ€ๅพŒใฎ)

1.1K 48 50
By muduzick

43
(FINAL)
LONG CHAPTER

⌧ my father clapped softly for me as i blowed out my candles with a tiny cake in front of me. i fluttered my eyes and looked up at my dad, chuckling. he pat me on the back for a congratulations of aging more and becoming old like he is.

"appa, it's no big deal." i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "it's just a birthday."

"you always loved celebrating because you get a lot of gifts from me and your friends." my father explained.

"i've changed, appa. i work with you now, remember?" i chuckled once again. "i've been working with you for over a year now."

"aish, i'm getting too old then." he rubbed his forehead, sighing. "i'm slowly losing memory, my son."

"it's okay, appa. one day, you will retire and i will take over your job for you."

"you're so good." he said, placing a hand on my shoulder, making me bow slightly. "enjoy your cake. save one up for me."

"yes, appa. rest well." i bowed once again as he walked up to the stairs to go to his room.

as i watched him walk away to his room, i look down at my cake and decided to pull the chair back, sat down on it and grabbed a fork. i rested my arm on the table, resting it down to place my hand on my face to rest.

i poke the fork into the cake and basically scooped up some icing mostly, taking a bite of something that isn't healthy. i sighed, taking another bite of the cake.

i'm twenty three now. it's been four years.

i groaned in boredom, getting up from the chair and going up to my room.
god. everyone has moved on, now i'm thinking about it all over again. jeongguk went back to japan, tagging along with yoongi. jisoo gotten a better job, being a police officer instead of a paramedic, and i started to work with my father. no harm done, i decided to become one of his workers when i graduated. i'm happy.

and...namjoon.
everyone is probably wondering where he went, even his own brother.
yeah. him and i aren't together. he suddenly disappeared in five months after my birthday. he never got in contact with me, never called me, anything. i haven't heard from him in four years. upsetting, right?

i didn't care anymore. he left and disappeared, leaving me alone in the dark. the only person that sticked to me was jimin. of course jeongguk and i are still in contact, i call him one day a week for no reasons sometimes. jimin hung out with me for company, every day when i'm off of work.

in the last four years, i know why he only gave me his instagram instead of his own phone number.
his sugar daddy gets jealous if someone has jimin's phone number. only girls that he's friends with can but no other guys. i've met his sugar daddy before...a lot of tattoos, and inch taller than jimin. he's a wowie for a meetup with him though.

anyways, i'm a single boy again. i've been trying to get laid and all but my job took my virginity apparently. my father just laughed at that, it made me roll my eyes every time i bring it up.

my phone suddenly started to ring when i changed into my other clothes, making me groan in annoyance to grab it and just press the green button—not even looking who was calling and only assumed jeongguk.

"what's up jeon, i was just about to relax—"

"hey."

no... no, that can't be him. it's not him. play cool...

"who are you? how did you get my phone number?" i asked, crossing my arms. "i need to know now or your number will be blocked and reported to my father on how—"

"no need to do that taehyung." he scoffed. "i missed you a lot."

"i don't know who you are. please, if you need an appointment with me, you must call my father or pay a visit in my office. i work at shislung, office number is four four two. thanks for calling." i ended the call, putting my phone down on the bed.

i placed my hand on my forehead, feeling my lip quiver, biting my bottom lip hard until it bled.
i didn't want him back in my life. he fucking left me. i'm all grown up without him, having a successful life with my father and friends. fuck him.
i don't love him anymore. who am i kidding...
i always will, even if he left me.

i sighed shakily, grabbing my phone again and quickly calling jimin, the only person who can be with me at anytime. "pick up, jimin..." i begged, silently.

"heyo taetae~ what's going on?"

"i-i think namjoon called me. i-it was an unknown number but i r-remember his voice..."

"are you serious?"

"i'm sure i just...a-are you allowed to come over and get my mind off of it?"

"yeah, of course. what kind of snacks do you want?"

"if you remember, any of them. thank you..."

"you're welcome. i'll be there in a bit."

the call ended, making me place down my phone on the bed again, covering my face again to try to calm down.

"it's alright taehyung. he's just a customer. no hard feelings, right? oh fuck, what am i kidding? he just came back to be with me again! i don't what him! he left me!" i sat down on the edge of my bed, slapping my cheek a bit. "snap out of it, taehyung...i can't feel these emotions again..."

after jimin comforted me, he left so that i could get ready and go to work. i took off my coat when i got to my office, closing my door behind me. when i hung up my coat and turned around—

"mr.kim." my assistant spoke up, seeming nervous. "s-someone has been waiting for you and i-i thought that you were—."

"be honest, chaeyoung. you're stuttering." i hung my coat up and walked over to my desk.

she cleared his throat and sighed softly. "someone has an appointment with you."

"named?" i sat down on my chair, crossing my arms.

"he wouldn't tell me."

i gulped hard. i bet it's him. "bring...bring him to me."

"yes sir." she bowed and left my office to get him.

i rested my arms on the desk, closing my eyes and sighing. i wasn't really ready to see him but i have to get over it, to get over him. i'm done with him.

a light tap hit my door, opening my door.
i looked up at chaeyoung, quickly making eye contact with the male right beside her.

i pushed myself up from the chair and put my hands behind my back, walking up a bit to them. i thanked chaeyoung and she left, closing the door behind her.
my heart is in my stomach as he curled up a small smile across his face, hands in his pockets. my heart continued to beat extremely fast, not slowing down.

his hair was white and long, covering the back of his neck. he had his tiny hoop earrings in, having slight cuts on his face for some odd reason, a busted lip too. i ignored it.

"taehyung." he spoke up, fluttering his eyes.

"namjoon." i whispered, disconnecting my eyes with his eyes.

"you hung up on me so i had to make an appointment to talk to you." he said, taking off his coat and hung it up on the hook with my coat too.

"i've noticed. what do you want?" i crossed my arms, leaning on my desk.

"i came to see you."

"i know." i mumbled, looking away.

"i missed you a lot, tae."

"don't call me that." i bit my bottom lip.

namjoon walked up to me. "i'm sorry baby." his voice went quiet. "did you miss me? i missed you a lot." he lifted his hand to touch the side of my face.

"don't touch me..." i moved his hand away, not making eye contact with him still.

"i love you." he whispered.

"n-no..." i pushed him away a bit, closing my eyes. "you don't love me anymore..."

namjoon cupped my face with both of his hands, making me stare right into his eyes. i fluttered my eyes open, my eyes watering a bunch, a tear already started to fall.

"you're so beautiful, taehyung." he caressed my cheekbone.

"why did you leave." i whispered, tightening my grip on his shirt. "y-you abandoned me...l-left me alone to die."

"i'm so sorry, tae. i'm here now. i'm not leaving you."

"you...you left me for four fucking years!" i pushed him off of me, making him stumble. "you never fucking came back! why did you come back now!?"

"tae—"

"i waited for you for so many fucking years, namjoon! i cried for you in my room s-so many times. jeongguk went back home and...and the only person that's been there for me was jimin! you fucking asshole!"

namjoon decided to stay silent, watching me yell at him and break down right in front of him.

"f-fuck you namjoon. i-i fucking loved you and you just...left me."

"i'm really sorry, alright? i fucked up. be mad at me all you want."

"wh-why did you disappear?" i had to ask.

"i was pulled into some sketchy shit when i got another job. they robbed me and did some mafia shit on me, making me beg and be their servant. i got out of it by..." he looked down at his hand, revealing a golden ring. "...marrying someone so..." he looked back up at me. "she allowed me to see you today."

i wiped my eyes, clearing my throat and turned away, fixing my suit and my bangs out of my eyes. i try to make myself look neat again, just to make sure if someone walks in to see what's going on.

"i missed you a lot, tae." he slowly walked up to me again, slowly turning me around to face him. "please," he slides his hand up to the side of my face. "just one last kiss." namjoon whispered.

"i-i can't love you again." i whispered, placing my hands on his chest. he felt more muscular than the last time. "you ruined me."

"i deserve your hate, i deserve all of it." he pulled me close, putting his other arm around my waist. "just one more time..." his lips ghosted over mine, feeling his hot breath on my lips. "love me again for this one time."

"please stop..." i felt my hands shake, my eyes watering more. "w-we can't."

"please kiss me once again, taehyung." he moved his hand to my chin to lift my face up to his. "i love you." he pulled my face even closer to his, lips about to touch again.

"i-i love you too."

i pressed my lips onto his, putting my arms around his neck. i didn't care anymore, i know in my heart that i still love him to this day. i missed his touches, his kisses, his everything. i missed everything about him. i felt like i would never see him again but i'm glad i'm seeing him now.

namjoon deepened our kiss, entering his tongue in my mouth, grabbing my thighs to let me sit on my desk, getting our clothed stomachs to touch, making me tighten my grip on his jacket that he's wearing. he tightened his grip on my thighs that made me quietly hum in the kiss.

i wanted to push him off, he's making me wanting more.

i got my strength back and pushed him off of me, slightly gasping for air from that heated kiss. a string of saliva left our lips, breaking off quickly. namjoon was breathing heavily too, clearing his throat and getting himself situated.

"l-leave. please." i begged, taking a breather again. i didn't make eye contact with him, closing my legs in embarrassment, my whole self shaking.

namjoon sighed softly. "goodbye, taehyung."

i didn't answer, lip slightly quivering. namjoon lowered his head a bit, grabbing is coat from the hanger, facing the door to grab the doorknob a opened the door. he lifted his head and looked back at me, softly smiling at me.
then he closed the door, leaving.

"g-goodbye namjoon." i whispered.

✘⌧✘

2100 words.
thank you for
reading ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 327 21
"๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š. ๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–† ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–˜."
180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
6.3K 440 69
Tae's feelings are all over the place. Yoongi is trying to save the world. Namjoon just doesn't feel the way he used to about his girlfriend. Jimin c...
2.4K 187 13
A baker with some anger issues, trying to cope with his life when a miracle enters his life. TW: This story contains graphic depictions of abuse. โ‡’an...