Banne Se Pehle Khatam Huyi, A...

By AbirRajvansh

Abir Rajvansh, the man who was the painter, the poet, the guitar player, the happiness spreader, and most imp... More

Leaving
You
Killed
Me
So
I
Promise
that
I
Will(Teaser)
Will(The actual chapter)
Never
Let
You

you

899 59 43
By AbirRajvansh

Disclaimer: I am not writing any Nish-mish third angle business. They are friends who are like siblings so it would be nasty for me to do that. No Nish-mish romantic content. Only mishbir.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abir held her before she could fall to the ground, like he had on the Karwachaut day. She was so small, but she fit his arms so perfectly. The ladies who were previously fighting her were confused as to what was going on. Abir was extremely concerned about what Mishti was doing.

"Mishti are you drunk? Did you drink alcohol?"

"NEEEEEEEES!"

"What?"

"Yo"

"Mishti!"

She looked up to him and gave a goofy smile. Then she looked back at those ladies and stuck her tongue out.

"Mine", she claimed. It was though she suddenly won the whole argument with the ladies because Abir came to her. 

"Abir, tom shirt pehle pahlulo, Yeh lagiyaan sight Kar rahe the.", she then turned to the women, and while guarding him she commanded, "mat dekho!".

Mishti being unstable, almost fell to the ground again, but Abir decided to take her to her room and call someone. He thought it was important to protect her from embarrassment. 

"Mishti, were are your room keys?"

"Gaaaaayab. Ta da. Magic", she threw her hands in the air.

Spending time with Mishti these days mostly involved have sane and mature conversations, or laughing at some jokes. Today, or more precisely, right now was fooling around. It was different and nice. He now felt more comfortable to admire her and giggle at her for his hearts content.

"Mari chokri pagan che", he muttered to himself, and took her to his room. He laid her on his bed, and kneeled beside her.

"Mishti, I will go call you sister, if not her, I will call your boyfriend. Just stay here okay."

"My boyfriend? I have a boyfriend? Again? Hayeee!"

"Yeah! I will call Nannu. Just stay here."

He was about to get up but she pulled him by the sleeves, and spanked his hand.

"Chee, Abir! Naastyy! Nannu mera cousin hai, boyfriend nahi."

Abir looked at her to make sure what she said was not because she was drunk 

"Mishti, are you sure?"

"Ha Abir, Nannu son of Jasmeet. I daughter of Bade Mama and Papa. I Nannu are cousins."

If Abir could have, he would have danced to every Bollywood song he knew right now. He would have done garba if he could have. He was so elated. It occurred to him how both of them thought each of them moved on but actually they both had not. It was a guilty pleasure to him.

"Okay baba, I need to tell someone na? Let me go!"

"No!", she denied and pulled him closer.

Now he sat closer to her and she looked like she wanted to talk to him.

"Abir!'

"Mishti... Kya?"

"Why are you avoiding me? You do not like me or what? Is that why you left me? Is it because I am ugly? Is it because I am rude?Is it..."

Before she could continue, he kept his hand on her mouth.

"You are the most wonderful person I have ever known my entire life Ms. Mishti Agarwal. You are amazing. You are so sweet and kind. You are gorgeous. Okay? I broke up with you because I am an idiot, not because of you. Get that?"

Mishti's started to slightly sob, and Abir realised that more than getting someone for her, she probably wanted to talk to him. He knew she would not remember anything the next morning and he wanted to give her company and have her company for the exact same reason. He could steal moments without her remembering. No, he will not take advantage of her, but he would talk with her without awkwardness. He wiped her tears and held her face. His fingers slowly and softly brushed her cheek and pushed the tears from her face. She looked at his eyes with extreme attention. She looked at it as though she demanded them to tell her the truth. Abir tried to shut his eyes and look away but she pulled him closer to his face. Both of them were breathing heavily and Abir could smell the alcohol from her. She was about to kiss him, but Abir pushed her away and stood up. 

"Mishti, this is wrong. Trust me."

"That is what I did once and I ....I only got hurt. How do you expect me to do it again Aiber?"

"Aiber?"

"Aiber."

Abir was breaking down now. He had not done that much ever since their break-up. Crying usually meant with her as she understood him and cared for, but now that she was not with him, it was like he forgot how to cry. His suppression did not help one bit. Mishti, even though drunk, understood his pain. She pulled him to her and hugged him. She rubbed his back while he was crying very hard. His tears fell on her shirt, while hers fell on his hair. Both of them went to sleep crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abir heard someone banging on his door which woke him up. He looked at the clock which read ten. He jolted up to realise he had been sharing the bed with Mishti. Everything from the previous might played back in his head and face palmed. Abir went to open the door, but did not completely. Opening the door slightly, he saw Kunal on the other side. 

"Bhai, why did you go to bed so early? We were planning to play cards with Jugnu and everyone. Anyway's Nannu was looking for Mishti everywhere, so we assumed that she also went to bed early. Did you guys fight? Whatever, you are already late, get ready for the function."

"Okay, bye. Will come ASAP."

"Bhai wait, I pick your clothes for you."

Abir's was shaking with fear as he heard Kunal say that line. 

Kunal walked in towards the suitcase and picked his clothes. He smiled at Abir, while Abir nervously smiled back. Kunal then walked back, and luckily never noticed the blanket, under which there was a tiny sleeping Mishti. Abir locked the room quickly and went to wake up Mishti. Looking at her, all he wanted to do was let her sleep

She was so peaceful and calm, but also baby-like. The sunlight behind her made her look divine and angelic in her sleep. Abir could have stared at her for ages. He gently patted her head and smiled, as he adored her. There was a feeling of contentment and serenity Abir felt after a while. He had pictured this scene several times while thinking of his married life. He had imagined waking up together to be the best thing in their relationship, but the irony was that it happened after he ended it. Getting back to reality, Abir softly called her name out. 

"Mishti, wake up."

"Let me sleep yaar."

"Mishti, it is ten. You need to get ready. We probably missed half the function."

"You go then. Sone do yaar"

Mishti's tantrums filled Abir with some kind of joy. This was exactly what he wanted after his marriage. Her being a potato and sleeping, and being a baby to wake up. He felt like he did not need anything else. But he had to wake her up.

"Mishti! Wake up."

"Nooooo!"

She pulled the blanket over her face and continued. Abir went to the sink and filled a cup of water. He then went and splashed it on her face while he was cracking up.

Mishti sat up in anger, like she was going to kill the person who did that. Seeing Abir laughing up like a crackhead, she threw a pillow at him. 

"Wow! Angry Chorni, I am only trying to wake you up."

"CONGRATS YOU AJEEB AADMI! YOU DID IT!"

But looking at him laugh for the first time like this made her smile as well. Soon it hit her.

"Where am I?"

"My room, but chill, nothing happened. You got drunk, I tried to call someone, but you did not let me, and you slept off here."

"Where did you sleep?"

Abir did not know what to tell her, but he knew that he could not lie, as she would figure it out, because she always did when he lied.

"Actually, both of us were sort of crying yesterday, so we slept on the bed, but I swear I was going to leave and you did not let me but nothing happened."

"I trust you"

He was surprised. Something that she said previously, last night, had changed so fast this morning. But she trusted him to not have done anything. She knew him well enough to judge that Abir Rajvansh would be hesitant to touch his own girlfriend when conscious, so taking advantage of her, that to when she was not in her consciousness was nothing that Abir would do ever in his life. Mishti felt uneasy in her tummy and ran to the bathroom, and Abir held her head for her to puke. 

After puking, she sat down on the ground, very tired.

"Is this a hangover?"

"Yup", he replied while cleaning the mess with napkins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
31.8K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
267K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️