Wound Healing (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Ally is a Operating Theatre Nurse who loves her new job working in one of London's busiest hospitals after ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Epilogue to follow soon)
Chapter 40 - Epilogue
Sequel?
Fading Scars

Chapter 36

16.1K 624 61
By mm9023

Hey guys so won't be able to update this until the weekend with work but thank you for your idea's on a new story will think about them all :)

Also a reminder that flashback is in Italiacs and I recommend you read back on Chapter 17's flashback because this is kind of the continuation of that flash back and the final flash back of Katie and Ally's marriage. Thanks for readings :)

"Here" Katie said softly as she handed Ally a tumbler with whisky to which her ex wife gladly accepted. Sipping out of her own glass she sat opposite Ally who's eyes remained fixated on the brownish burning liquid at the bottom of the glass.

Katie glanced over her shoulder down the hall way. Sandra's lifeless body was in the next room...she was dead...Katie was used to death.

Well as much as any person in her field of work could ever be used to someone dying. That's someone's child, mother, friend or lover she has to break news to when she tried all she can do to save a person after a car accident or freak accident or even in Sandra's case..cancer.

It never did get any easier but right now Katie felt numb, she could see the hurt Ally was going through and maybe now wasn't the best time but she needed answers.

She needed to know how Sandra passed away so suddenly and why when Katie checked the morphine supply it was now all gone when she had only given Ally a new prescription yesterday afternoon when Ally came to visit.

She could see Ally was grieving inside but there was something else going on in her head..something much deeper and Katie needed to find out what was going on.

"Al" Katie said but Ally eyes remained focused on her glass.

"Ally" Katie repeated impatiently as she reached for Ally's hand. Gripping it tightly Ally's eyes slowly locked with hers as Ally knocked back the remainder of the whiskey and releasing Katie's grip on her hand.

"I need to organise the funeral arrangements and let Sandra's brother know" Ally croaked as she stood up wiping her stinging eyes. Katie gulped as she watched Ally.

The last time she had seen Ally like this was when she asked her for a divorce. Ally could never cope with guilt well, it tore her apart until she would reach breaking point..She could see the exact same pain as that day back in Africa.

**

"Katie" Ally cried as she banged on against their bedroom door. Tonight has been the worst night of her life, she had drank far too much at the bar.

Her fight with Katie on the phone had made her so angry and stupid..she let Lynne touch her against her car.

Ally was confused and hurt along with the drink she let Lynne touch her, show her the attention she craved off Katie the past few weeks but she felt sick.

Despite snapping at her on the phone, Katie still came to the old navy bar...she came to pick her drunken wife up only to be met by her wife being fucked against her car by no one other than Lynne.

The famous red head bitch Lynne. Katie climbed out of her car as she watched Lynne looking very please with herself while a breathless Ally pushed the other surgeon off her.

The look of pure horror on Ally's face when she glanced over to see Katie stood watching them, Ally continuously apologised and made excuses as Katie approached them...ignoring her wife's pleads.

Katie stood in front of Lynne. A woman who had it all..a blossoming career in colorectal surgery, the flash car and big house...she crossed the line..she fucked Katie's wife..one right hook and Lynne was bent over gripping her bloody mouth as Ally's eyes widened in shock.

"Get in the car now" Katie snapped as she turned in her heels and headed straight back to her car as a sobbing Ally followed.

"Babe please open the door" Ally sobbed as she wiped her tears in her jacket. Katie demanded Ally not to say a word on the way back to their house or Katie would stop on the side of the road and force Ally out of the car.

Ally felt nauseous..how could she be so stupid to cheat on her wife..Katie..her life..Using her anger and Katie was no excuse for what she had done.

She wished she had never agreed to go to the bar tonight with the others..she wasn't even attracted to Lynne..sure she was pretty but Katie was all Ally had ever wanted and now she jeopardised her marriage on a stupid mistake.

Katie pulled opened the door as she stepped over a sobbing brunette who quickly stumbled to her feet as she followed her wife towards the kitchen.

"Baby..I'm so sorry" Ally cried as she approached her wife but Katie shrugged out of her grip.

"Don't" Katie snapped shrugging away from the brunette.

"You sorry you fucked her against your car or the fact you got caught" Katie asked as she kept her emotions intact.

She could cry right now and tell Ally 101 reasons how she just ruined her life but she wasn't going to give it, she wasn't going to let Ally see how much she fucking hurt her.

"How long has it been going on" Katie asked as she gripped the kitchen counter as Ally continued to sob.

"I swear nothing is going on..I've never even touched her..I wouldn't do that..you know"

"Ally don't...she had her fucking hands up your dress in a fucking car park" Katie shouted as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"God I've been so stupid" Katie gritted through her teeth

"I should have listened to my mum when she told me not to rush into things with you" Katie said as Ally shook her head wiping her tears away.

"Kate no...no you don't mean that...I love you..I only want you...Please babe" Ally cried as she stepped towards her wife.

"It was a mistake...I was drunk and angry at you" Ally mumbled as Katie's anger began to flare.

"So what you decided to fuck one of my co workers to get back at me" Katie snapped

"No" Ally shot back

"Please Katie...let me make this up to you...why don't we go away for a holiday..you've been stressed a work lately..it'll do us good" Ally sniffed as she stepped further into her wife, clasping her hands either side of Katie's stern face.

Katie's brushed against her wife's touch..she felt empty inside...she could see the pain and regret in Ally's eyes...the two brown pleading eyes begging her to hear her out.

Katie dragged a long ragged breath as she looked into her wife's eyes.

"I want a divorce" Katie said as her hands pushed Ally's fragile body to the side. She could see Ally's life begin to shatter before her but truth was Katie's heart had been ripped out and stomped on in that car park when Lynne laid a finger on her wife.

**

"I'll return the unused drugs to the pharmacy and call the coroner" Katie said as she watched Ally's body stiffen with her words.

Katie could read her ex wife like a book...she just needed Ally to confirm it so she could believe it.

Ally turned her body to face Katie who stared up at her, she knew Katie wasn't stupid.

"Al I need to ask you something ok and this isn't Surgeon to Nurse..this is me asking the woman I love...did you do this" Katie asked calmly as fresh tears began to surface in Ally's eyes.

"I...I...she asked me Katie...I didn't want to but she begged me..I" Ally began to cry as she dropped to her knees.

"What have I done...Oh god" Ally cried as Katie shot to her feet and sat on the floor taking a sobbing brunette in her arms.

**

"How is she" Rach asked as she gave Katie a hug and stepped into Sandra's house as a quiet Tiff followed giving Katie a friendly nod.

"She's just out of the shower, she won't eat anything but I don't want to force her" Katie replied as she shut the door.

"Is Sandra" Tiff mouthed as she pointed at the closed door that lead to the sitting room.

"Funeral directors should be here soon" Katie replied as Tiff gave a short nod before the three girls made their way into the kitchen.

"Shel and Jane are on their way" Rach said suspiciously as she looked at Katie who let out a short sigh as she flicked on the kettle on.

Tiff gave a loud laugh as she looked how sweaty Katie became..Rach's eyes furrowed as she watched Katie giving Tiff and a threatening glare as Tiff quickly quietened down.

"You know" Rach gasped as Tiff and Katie looked at Rach confused

"About Ally and Katie" she added staring at Tiff.

"Wait what" Katie snapped

"You know too" Katie gasped looking at Rach who gave a dry laugh.

"Of course I know I can feel the sexual tension as soon as one of you steps one foot into the room with the other..I already spoke with Ally..you have until after the wedding I've told her that" Rach said as Katie felt her heart race.

Ally never mentioned anything about Rach knowing about them.

Then again she never mentioned anything about helping Sandra end her life either..what else was Ally keeping from her.

"My point exactly" Tiff agreed

"Worst secret lovers" she added earning another scowl from Katie to shut her up. The three women sat in an awkward silence...now wasn't the time to be talking about who was sleeping with who.

Sandra had just passed away and Ally needed to people who loved her around her right now.

"It's so sad..I thought Sandra would at least hold out for a couple more weeks" Rach sighed as she sipped her coffee.

"I wish Ally would have told me first..I could have talked to her" Tiff blurted out as Rach and Katie both snapped their heads towards her.

"I mean..to Sandra...like said goodbye and been here for Ally" Tiff quickly explained as Rach shrugged off her comment continuing to drink her coffee.

Katie's jaw clenched as she continued to glare at a nervous looking Tiff who avoided eye contact.

"Hey Rach" Katie said softly keeping her eyes fixated on Tiff.

"Yeh babe" Rach replied looking up from her coffee.

"Would you mind just checking on Ally...I'm sure she'd be happy to know you are here..she's upstairs first door on the right" Katie asked as she broke her glare from Tiff giving Rach a quick smile as Rach agreed and left the kitchen.

"You knew didn't you" Katie sighed as she held her head in her hands...this day was getting worse and worse...

"Knew what" Tiff asked playing dumb but another threatening glare from Katie she gulped.

"She broke down Katie..I didn't know what to do" Tiff spoke honestly

"I told her to talk to you but she wasn't thinking straight, she was scared and wanted to do right by Sandra"

"If she was scared then why didn't she come to me...I'm the one she's with..I'm the one she loves...I'm the one she should be telling, not you" Katie snapped as she got to her feet.

"But you're not though are you" Tiff shot back

"You aren't with her..you aren't there to pick up the pieces when Jane rubs her nose in it or when she needs someone to talk to at night" she added finding the confidence to finally put Katie in her place.

"She was put in a shitty position by Sandra anyone could see that and quite frankly the girls got balls if you ask me..I respect her for doing right by a dying woman who needed Ally's help...you can't fault her on that...doctor or not" Tiff said as Katie wiped away her falling tears.

Katie wished she was there for Ally..she could see how upset she was last night at the dress rehearsal and in the car on the way home.

Ally was crying out for love and support and all Katie could do was sit back in the car and drive her to the house where would help a friend end her life.

She must have been so scared...alone..she couldn't bare the idea of not getting to spend another night away from Ally.

"Hey" Jane piped as she burst through the kitchen door as Katie quickly wiped her eyes.

"What's going on" Jane asked as she looked between Katie and Tiff.

"Nothing" Tiff mumbled as Katie wiped her eyes dry mumbling she was fine.

"Why are you crying...what did you say to her" Jane snapped at Tiff

"Oh stop I didn't say anything..a woman has just died in the next room of course she bound to be upset..have some respect" Tiff huffed as she excused herself.

"Whatever she said..if it's about me ignore her I'm pretty sure she's still hung up on me" Jane laughed as she turned to look at her girlfriend.

"Like Tiff said..have some respect..I'm going to check on Ally" Katie mumbled as she left the kitchen. Jane gritted her teeth as she slowly followed Katie into the hallway and watched her climb the stairs.

Ever since Ally back she felt Katie slipping bit by bit away from her.

Jane knew what she was getting into with Katie..damaged goods but she craved the lifestyle she could have being settled with a surgeon. but now Katie wasn't even pretending to care about her anymore.

Jane seen the way Ally and Katie looked at each other..the not so secret smiles and flirty looks..the abrupt change in their sex life going from minimum to now zero physical contact, it made Jane's blood boil how much of a mug it made her out to be and she has Alison Harris to thank for that.

She wasn't giving up with out a fight, no one could take what belonged to her and she was going to figure out a way to make she got rid of Ally for good this time....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 31.8K 30
Sage Carlos is the new intern at the company of her dreams. She thrives to earn a place in the company to keep being a happy international bean in Lo...
97.8K 4K 23
Jessie takes a job as a doctor's assistant for writing inspiration. Trying to run away from her demons, can she allow herself to love when sparks beg...
262K 10.3K 28
Doctor AU. Lisa is new to Seoul Medical Hospital and quickly becomes attracted to fellow doctor, Park Chaeyoung, but unfortunately for her the trauma...
394K 13.6K 31
**Girlxgirl** Logan Gordon, high school senior with a bright future and a talent for soccer. Lila Masters, world famous surgeon with unsurpassed skil...