Heart beats

By Don_is01

Life gave its worse side to Luna all at once, having to deal with her fathers failing health and their financ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

6.1K 211 14
By Don_is01

*Luna*

Tania and Pamela were at my place helping me pick out an outfit for Jamari's friends birthday at the club. And my gosh these girls tho. We were all going for the party, but they were giving me special attention.

"Girl, my brother is finally in love again, you not about to step outta here looking like some broke bitch"

"I was kinda broke" I murmured loud enough to her hearing.

"Not anymore. Now sit still, I'm about to slay these cat eyes"
I sat still as Tania did my makeup and Pam worked on my weave.
I was hella nervous for some reason. The blogs might have something to hold on to.
My anxiety is on 100. I just hope everything goes fine. Another thing is, how are people gonna react when Jah and I share our love story? Everyone is just gonna think, I dropped the kitty on him and got him on lockdown for clout and all that.
My mind's a mess; too many negative thoughts.

"Lu are you okay? "
"Huh? " I was fought outta my thoughts by Pam's question.
"Tania has been asking if you'd want nudes lips or matte red. You didn't answer, and you look lost in thought. So care to share? "

The way she and Tania starred hard at me only increased my anxiety level.

"I'm nervous. This is gonna be Jamari and I's first outing that's gonna let the world know we're together. I can't even imagine what the blogs are gonna say. I feel terrified. Gosh, I don't even know if I match his social standards. What if I end up embarrassing him? Famous and rich people are gonna be there..."

"Luna you are overreacting. You're gonna be just fine damn. Stop with the whining already" Pam said purposely dragging on my hair.

"Ouch! " I smacked her hand.
"Don't be hitting on me, I've got a scissors and I'm not afraid to use it"
Tania laughed at what Pam said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I just don't want people to think I'm with Jamari for his money"
"You gotta learn to not give a fuck girl."
"Exactly". Pamela butted in. "I love Xavier and his money. What's his is mine, I'm with him for both, the blogs can jump in the sewer."

Pam didn't seem to care about the public ever since she got with Xavier. Like she was ready for that life. Tania on the other hand was a celebrity so she doesn't have no issues. I just needed a confidence boost and I think I've gotten it. What goes in with Jamari and I is nobody's damn business.
I'm definitely gonna drink some wine to keep this confidence throughout the night.

"Alright girls, guess the boys are here."
Tania announces looking through the window. My heart began to beat faster. I wanted to look good for Jamari. He wasn't allowed to take his eyes off me.

"Yasss sis you're fire! Jamari can't take the heat! " Pam hyped me up. To be honest I'm really feeling myself tonight.
"My brother is gonna wife you tonight. "
"Guys thank you" I giggled as I admired myself in the mirror.
My phone screen lit up and I realized Jamari had texted me.

My man👅💙: Get your ass out here before I come get you.

"Alright ladies let's go, you know Jah can be impatient."

"I'm tryna fix these damn lashes! " Pam yelled in response.
"Jeez, you must be putting Xavier through shit" Tania mocked her playfully.
"He knows how to keep up. That's why he's my baby. Now let's go get lit in that motherfucking party! "

Pam has always been wild. But I love her. We got out of my apartment and I locked the door. In good time, we were out of the elevator and heading outta the building. I spotted Jamari's matte black Lamborghini. His door was open and I could spot him sitting inside. The girls went over to their men. I couldn't help but glance at Pam and Xavier. How could he keep her so calm and blushing?
I shook my head letting out a little laughter.
Jamari stepped out and walked towards me. Ooo did he look good tonight.
"Is this me? " he asked as his eyes roamed my body.
"You're so silly" I giggled shyly.
"Damn. Do a spin for me." He held my hand and made me do a 360.
"You better not leave my side tonight. Ain't nobody should lust over you but me." He said as he bit on his bottom lip starring hard into my eyes.
I felt my body shiver at his intense stare.
"I hear you baby"
He nodded at my response and pulled me to himself as we headed for his car.
He opened my door for me, without taking his eyes off me.
"You so fucking beautiful Luna" he whispered in my ear before letting me sit in the car. Woo, I hope I make it tonight.
He went over to his seat and we left for the club.
Chris and Xavier had left a little bit before us.

Pulling into a private parking lot behind the club, Jah found a good parking space and drove right in.
"Don't get outta my sight, you hear me baby?" He asked placing his hand on my upper thigh. I held my breath at his action.
"Sure boo. I'm a but nervous to go in tho"
"It ain't gonna be nothing babe. Just keep your head up, be yourself and ignore the nigga that be smiling at you "
I laughed at how jealous he sounded.

"Isn't that gonna be mean babe? "
"Nope. It's for their safety. If you don't want me breaking a niggas limb."
He stepped out and got my door for me.
Hand in hand, we walked towards the entrance. The breeze have me a little ease.
Immediately we came to sight, the cameras went off on us. I kept my focus on the entrance like Jah did.
He dapped up the bouncers and they nodded at me. I reciprocate the action and head in with Jah.
The music was bouncing off the walls straight into my ear. It was hella loud.
It was the typical club setting. An exotic bar with hundreds of drinks up in there. As we headed up the stairs, I looked at the people dancing. Jeez it was wild in here.

"This is the VIP spot baby. You ready to meet my friends? "
"I guess"
He pulled me to his chest and placed his lips in mine.
"You're gonna be good."
He smacked my ass causing me to wince.
"Behave yourself boy"

We got in and the first thing I noticed was the strippers giving most of the guys a show. Hell no. I stopped walking and tugged on Jamari's shirt.

"What's wrong baby? "
"You ain't going there are you? " I asked pointing to the strippers.
He let out a hearty laugh and shook his head.
"You're all I want bae"

*Jamari *

Seeing Luna get a bit jealous was funny as hell to me. She had nothing to worry about. I'm all hers. I spotted John with his wife Emily and headed over to him.
"Happy birthday fam! "
"Jah! My man wassup? " I hugged him and did same to Emily.
"Good bro. Uhm y'all this is Luna. My baby" I pulled Luna in front of me. She blushed shyly as she shook hands with them both.
"Wow you're so pretty Luna. Jah I'm so proud of you! " Emily squealed as Luna giggled.
"For real bro. I see you're moving on and doing yourself good" John dapped me again.
"I had no idea I was coming to Fabolous' birthday. Happy birthday, and I really love your music." Luna said to John.
He laughed and gave her a hug.

"Preciate the love. Thanks and welcome to the fam"
Luna felt more comfortable around Emily and Fab. That made me happy.
I introduced her to a lot of other people fuck with. Everybody seemed to like Luna. I made sure I held her close. Cos there be some clowns up in here tryna steal my girl. Ain't happening.
Luna conversed with Pam, Xavier, Tania and Rameek. She looked happy. Her beautiful smile radiating her face. Damn that's my girl. She makes me feel a type of way.

"You wanna get something to drink? "
I asked Luna placing my head in the crook of her neck.
"Uhm okay sure babe" she replied lowly. Seeing I had an effect on her only boosted my ego. A lot of nasty thoughts paraded through my mind.

I got me a bottle of Hennessey and a Margarita for Luna.
"Here you go love" I handed her drink to her. Seeing her making good conversation with some of the ladies here let me know she was making progress. I hope she'd be able to handle the blogs by tomorrow.
"Thank babe" she rook a sip and frowned her face.
"Don't tell me you can't handle that when your friends be taking shot after shot" I pointed at Tania and Pamela. Rameek better watch my sister.

"Of course I cab handle that. Don't test me baby" she whispered staring into my eyes with so much lost. And then, she lost it.

Luna began drinking too damn much.
"Come on baby I think you've had enough." I grabbed the drink from her hand.
"No daddy, I wanna be a bad girl tonight" she giggled, wrapping her arms around my torso.
"You're drunk"
"Nope" she popped the p and grabbed her drink from my hand, downing it before I could even react.
"Let dance daddy" she seductively rubbed on me before pulling me to the dance floor.
Dababy's Suge blasted through the room and she began throwing it back on me.
I didn't know she could move like that.
Her waist was hella flexible, watching her ass cheeks bounce to the rhythm.
Things I could do to her.

"Damn Luna." I watched her go low as she threw it back on me. I could feel myself grow in my boxers. The alcohol in my system wasn't helping either.
"You have no idea what you asking for Luna" I said as I pulled her back up by her neck whispering into her ear.
"I didn't do nothing baby" she giggled and turned around to face me. She dragged me toward a nearby couch pushing me down to sit. She straddled me before placing her lips on mine. Dam. I love drunk Luna.
Our tongues battled for dominance and I couldn't keep my hands off her ass.
I badly wanted to rip her clothes off her and give her that good good.
Feeling her rub all on my dick only made me grow harder.
"Take me home" she said in between short breaths, biting on her lip.

"Bet"
I tapped her thick thighs making her come off me.
I let the nigga know I'm leaving and quickly went over to Luna. I didn't see her on the couch.
Frowning my face, I looked around for her. I spot her twerking on the dance floor with Tania and Pam you were drunk asf.
"Alright say bye to your friends" I pulled her away from the dance floor.
"Bye!!" She said to them excited for no damn reason.
"Go tame your girls" I told Rameek and Xavier before grabbing Luna's purse.

"Carry me baby. I don't wanna walk. The floor is too bumpy." Luna said pouting.
I scooped her up on my shoulders as she giggled.

The drive to my place was worse. Luna refused to take her legs off my dashboard, so I let her be. She sang loudly to every song that played from my phone. I tried unplugging it but that only caused her to scream at me.
Drunk Luna was ratchet and I wasn't about to mess with her.

"Carry me up Jamari" she demanded rudely. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her up to my room.
She bounced on the bed immediately I took off her heels.
"Come bounce with me babe" she called out to me.
"Nah, I need to shower."
"Okay" she said coming down from the bed stripping out of her clothes.
I didn't see that coming.
She stood in black lace underwear. For a few seconds I couldn't move. She was making me horny as hell, but I couldn't take advantage of her drunken state.
She walked toward me and jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.
She pecked my lips a couple of times.
"You're so handsome. You have no idea how I wanna pounce on you and feel you inside me" she giggled.
"Oh yeah? " I smirked at her.
"Mmhm. Put me on the bed." I did as she said.
I laid her in bed and hovered around her.
"Put the covers on me."
"Okay" I pulled the covers over us both.
"Goodnight " she said before shutting her eyes and drifting to sleep.
"This girl is crazy" I said to myself before getting off the bed. I tucked her in properly and headed for the bathroom.
I ain't gonna have blue balls cos of her.

Sorry for the late update guys. Don't forget to comment and vote❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
142K 8.9K 77
Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat came to a poor family and they're living in a farm. Mew already finished highschool and is planning to proceed to college...
235K 16.4K 72
Celebrity life wasn't always peaches and cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was a nightmare, especially if you were the child of a celebrity. That...
175K 8.3K 35
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥, 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐃�...