The Way You Love Me | Mafia |...

By so_done_right_now

You are just a regular student (just like in all the other books). And oh, what a surprise, you find yourself... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Update: Book 2 coming soon
Update: Made another mafia book
Update: New Zombie Apocalypse Story
Update: Screenshot and Dating Doors Game

~5~

2.9K 104 71
By so_done_right_now

You knew today was not the day for you. You were in the middle of a fight with NCT. Well, you weren't apart of it, but you were kinda forced since it took place in the mansion YOU WERE STAYING AT! You were also scared for dear life and that's obvious. Lucas was in his room trying to keep you safe hiding in the closet.

You both heard his door slam and Lucas unlocked the safety on his gun and wrapped his arms around you. Your heart was racing fast, but it wasn't because you and Lucas were so close. The person outside the door was trying to open it. You held onto Lucas tighter. "Am I going to die...?" You whispered. He looked down at you and soften his eyes. He gave an "I don't know" look.

"Lucas, how are you and Y/n?" Ten asked through the mic. "Trouble," Lucas whispered into the mic. "Room?" Ten asked. "Mine," Lucas answered. "I'll send someone," Ten said. "Someone's coming," He whispered. You could hear yelling and gunshots from the first floor. Honestly, you never thought you'd be in such a position. Even with the guy you had eyes for.

Then, the door busted open. "Drop your gun!" One of the members yelled from the other mafia. The mafia was called, ATEEZ. You wanna know the reason why they're here? For you of course! You wanna know why they want YOU? They forgot a deed! "Get out!" The man with red hair yelled. You both slowly stood up. Lucas held your hand tightly.

You exited the closet and the man with red hair grabbed your hand and turned you around. He held his gun to your temple. What were you going to do? "Hand over the money or she's gone!" He yelled. You looked at Lucas and gave him that "save me" look. He stood there and did nothing. "Money now!" He yelled once more. "Money," Lucas said into his mic. "Where is Jisung!" Ten yelled into the mic. "Not here," Lucas answered.

The red-haired man pulled something out of his pocket. "I wouldn't want to hurt a girl, but..." He said and cut your leg with a knife. You started crying. Lucas tensed up and wanted to grab his knife, but he would expose himself to doing so. You knew Lucas had no control over the money. "She dies or hand over the money," The man said. "You're so impatient!" Jaemin said and shot the man.

The man screamed in pain and fell to the floor. "Y-You'll p-pay...!" The man said and died. "So, it was Mingi..." Jaemin said. You fell to your knees since your hurt. Lucas ran to your side. "Mingi?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, he's 20 according to this file... and he's a drug dealer and spy. He's young," Jaemin said. "Pfft! You're young too," You mentioned. "Aren't you supposed to be groaning in pain or something?" Jaemin asked. You glared at him. "I hate you," You said. "Ahaha~ You love me," He said. "Nope," You said.

"This place is a mess!" Taeyong yelled. Lucas picked you up bridal style and walked out of his room. You saw an angry Taeyong from downstairs. The members of ATEEZ were all in handcuffs sitting along the floor. "I paid for this shit!" He yelled more. He was apparently yelling at ATEEZ. "Taeyong," Mark said, but he kept yelling. "Why don't you pay for this bullshit, huh!?" Taeyong yelled. "Taeyong!" Mark raised his voice and Taeyong paused.

Taeyong took a deep breath. "I'm angry, sweetie," He said with a deadly smile. Mark rolled his eyes. "Turn them in," Mark said and everyone else gathered them up to take them to the police. Then, Taeyong looked up to see you. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He walked up the stairs and saw that your legs had a huge cut. His facial expression changed. "Please get her to the medical wing," He said and Lucas took you to the medical wing.

He grabbed a washrag and put it underwater. He took the rag and started cleaning the blood from your leg and wound. You winced in pain and he stopped to look up at you. "I'm s-sorry..." He said as he looked at you in worry. "N-No, you're fine," You said reassuringly. When he was done cleaning your wound he wrapped a bandage around your leg. "I don't know how long it will take for you to stand up, so I'll have to carry you around," He said.

"It probably won't take that long," You said. "It was pretty deep. I think he wanted to hurt you..." He said looking a bit angry. "Thanks to Jaemin we're safe. We should thank him later," You mentioned. "You do that, I'm taking a nap," He said. "What!? Then I'll have to stay in the room!" You whined. "Get over it," He said, picked you up, and took you back to his room.

He laid you down onto his bed and he plopped onto the bed and started taking a nap while you just sat there. You weren't that tired and you were bored. He was already sleeping too! "Lucas, I'm hungry," You mentioned. "Go get your own food..." He said tiredly. You looked over at him in shock. "My leg...!" You were about to yell. "Oh, your leg," He said and got out of bed.

He picked you up from your side of the bed and took you downstairs. He sat you down on a stool. "She's hungry," He said to Kun, the cook, and knife thrower. "Oh, I'll make you something good. What do you want, sweetie?" Kun asked with a smile. "Uh... Bulgogi," You answered. "Ah, that's a good choice," He said and Lucas went back upstairs.

"Lucas?" You called. He looked back at you, "Come back when you're done," He said. "Oh ok," You said. "Lucas wants to see you?" Kun asked. "Well, I guess so," You answered. "Thank god my kitchen wasn't damaged. I would've murdered someone," He said and you laughed. "What?" He asked. "It's just funny," You said with a smile. He looked at you like you were crazy.

~

As soon as you were done with eating, Kun took you upstairs to Lucas's room. You were downstairs for about an hour, so Lucas did have a little nap. He sat you down on Lucas's bed and left. Lucas woke up and looked at you straight away. "You're... I don't know, you're just... I can't pinpoint it," Lucas said with frustration. "You'll get it eventually... by the way, thank you for keeping me safe today," You said while your face felt a little warmer.

Lucas looked shocked. "U-Uh, yeah... You're welcome..." He said looking away while his face had a shade of pink on it. "How is your chest doing? It's been a couple of weeks," You asked while laying back. "It's fine. Your leg?" He asked. "Hurts a little, it got cut only a couple hours ago, dumb-dumb," You answered. "We were close to each other a couple of hours ago," He mentioned. You started having the flashback and you felt your face getting warmer.

"W-Why?" You asked. "Comfort," He answered. "Why comfort me?" You asked. "Because... you were shaking and... Nevermind, forget it... I'm gonna go take a walk... Patrol, I guess," He said and walked to the door and he opened the door. Before he went out the door, he paused. "Just don't leave... Please. You're already in danger enough. We might have another fight," He said and walked out.

~

Lucas reached the rooftop and he saw Jaehyun hold a sniper. He was the sniper of NCT. "So, how's the cutie?" Jaehyun asked. "She's fine... cutie!?" Lucas asked in shock. His face was starting to feel warm. "Oh c'mon my man, don't tell me she's not cute. You're the one staring at her all the time," He mentioned. "I'm just keeping an eye on her..." Lucas said looking away.

"At least she's not one of those hoes coming up to you during class," Jaehyun said. "How annoying..." Lucas said. "Plastering that make-up shit on their faces, while Y/n-nie is sitting in class as a normal human being. It's what I like about her and she looks great without make-up," Jaehyun mentioned. "I see you've taken a liking to Y/n?" Lucas asked. "Well, I'd rather be her friend. Bro code, you know," Jaehyun answered. "Bro code?" Lucas asked. "Oh my gosh, you're blind about shit, aren't ya? I know you have feelings for her!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

Lucas didn't speak, he just looked the other way. "HELLO?!" Jaehyun exclaimed while bonking Lucas on the head. Lucas didn't move and so Jaehyun stopped. "C'mon, don't go emotionless on me now!" Jaehyun complained. "I'm not," Lucas said and pushed Jaehyun. "Hey man, I exposed you, I'm sorry," Jaehyun said. "It's not about that, I just don't know..." He said and drifted off. "What? Spit it out," Jaehyun commanded.

"She is different..." Lucas answered. "You like her! That's what it is! You've developed feelings!" Jaehyun said putting his arm around Lucas's shoulder. "Aish! Get off me," Lucas said and Jaehyun just smiled. "You finally like someone!" He said. "Yeah, yeah... She's kinda like me, we both have horrible parents, well more like our fathers. Our mothers died," Lucas explained.

"Yeah, that's true, but her uncle will keep her safe," Jaehyun mentioned. "I have too, you dumbass," Lucas said with some attitude. "Just don't get too carried away with what you do with her. I don't wanna hear anything in the bedroom," Jaehyun chuckled. "You know I'm not like that," Lucas said calmly. "I was kidding, take a joke," Jaehyun said with a smile.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are joking," Lucas said. "Don't get in a shitty mood now," Jaehyun said and Lucas walked away, down to the depths of hell. "Better give her a kissy goodnight!" Jaehyun yelled and made kissy faces. "You fucktard..." Lucas groaned.

He walked down the stairs from the roof and noticed someone with bright orange hair. "Bro, I just heard that whole conversation!" Chenle laughed. Lucas looked at him in shock. I mean, he did admit to liking you in front of a literal child that will probably open his mouth. "Please don't..." Lucas said. "Hmm..." Chenle thought for a moment. "One condition," Chenle said.

"What's that?" Lucas asked. "Well... You have to kiss her before the day ends," Chenle answered. "K-Kiss?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, like on the cheek or even the lips if you wanna take it that far," Chenle explained. Lucas became relieved. "You're not so mean after all..." Lucas said with a warm smile. "W-Woah, what was that?" Chenle asked taking a step back. "What?" Lucas asked. "You're smiling, like one of those warm smiles!" Chenle said in shock.

"O-Oh..." Lucas said. "You've changed a bit since Y/n came here. You've become more... animated," Chenle mentioned. "Oh... I should go check on Y/n," Lucas said. "She's good from that last time I checked," Chenle said. "Oh ok, thanks for telling me," Lucas said and walked down the stairs from the rooftop.

~

As soon as he got to his room, he saw a sleeping Y/n. He walked toward her and about kiss her cheek, but he stopped. 'You know, you shouldn't do that. It's only been 2 weeks since you met her,' He thought. "Mmm... No... Don't come near me..." You mumbled and Lucas backed up a little and started shaking you to wake up. "Stop it...!" You shot up and you were sweating to death. "Lucas..." You whispered and he hugged quickly. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Nightmare..." You answered. You hugged him tighter. "Don't worry, you'll get through this..." He said trying to reassure you. "I'm scared," You admitted. "Well, I... Don't know... Uh..." He said as he leaned in. He gave you a kiss on the forehead making your cheeks feel very warm. This feeling made you feel wonderstruck but also surprised.

His face had a shade of pink on it. You both looked into each other's eyes. "What was that for...?" You whispered. "I just wanted you to be calm..." He answered. "Th-Thank you..." You said. "You're welcome..." He said and walked out of his room. Chenle was standing outside from his door. "How'd it go?" Chenle asked. "It was amazing..." Lucas answered.

A/n: Welp, he kissed you. I feel like this story is fast-paced. I'm gonna slow it down a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
4.3K 99 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
52.7K 4.1K 158
As the leader of a mafia, known as Stray Kids, Bang Chan's most important job is protecting his investments. As the presidential election rolls aroun...
14.2K 318 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. οΉ’βͺ©βͺ¨οΉ’Themes !! β€’ Zombie Apocalypse Β° Mafia Groups and Rivalries β€’ Romance, Thriller, Horror Β° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...