Hold Me Tight

Von kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung the son of Kim Daehyun CEO of Kim corporation.. But because of the agreement he has to live like... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Life
Chapter 2 - Work
Chapter 3 - cute
Chapter 4 - Annoying neighbour
Chapter 5 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 6 - Closer
Chapter 7 - Kisses
Chapter 8 - He is your Key
Chapter 9 - Love you more
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Chapter 11 - The truth
Chapter 12 - New life
Chapter 13 - Reunion
Chapter 14 - Kim Jungkook
Chapter 15 - Dazzling
Chapter 17 - Unexpected
Chapter 18 - Watched
Chapter 19 - Only Us
Chapter 20 - Night full of love
Chapter 21 - Obsession
Chaptet 22 - Healing
Chapter 23 - You are Perfect
Chapter 24 - Him and I
Epilogue - Hold Me Tight

Chapter 16 - Beautiful

10.6K 494 47
Von kimjungkoo97

Taehyung POV

I really need a break but I can't... Our recent project became a huge success but still we are busy in our work.. Jungkook spends his time with his hyungs in cafe shop.. After we revealed our relationship many people supported us.. I have to thank Irene for this because she tried to hurt jungkook but it turns her down..

We have to be careful I know Chris will try to find jungkook... After the interview now he clearly knows who is gong yoo uncle's son.. And vacation in this time will be dangerous for us.. I don't want him to hurt my bunny.. We have to find him soon before he do anything to my koo..

I looked at the photoframe of me and jungkook... Its taken on our marriage... I can't beleive that I'm married to this beautiful bunny.. I stood up from the chair and took off my coat.. I loosened my tie and untugged my shirt.. I really can't spend time with Jungkook now because of my work.. So sung jae hyung appointed some guards around our apartment to protect him.. Everyone is so cautions now ...

'Taehyung..' I saw Irene's father and he is full of rage.. I sighed a little.. Behind him namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung were there.. 'Sorry tae.. We tried to stop him.. But ...' I nodded my head..

'How dare you... You took that decision right because daehyun won't accept it..' I smirked at him..

'But now I'm the CEO uncle.. I don't need your partnership I know why you want us.. And after what you and Irene trying to do.. Do you think that I will be scared of your threatening..' He clenched his fist and holds my collar tightly..

'Kim Taehyung because of that fa..' I stopped him before he say mean words about my koo.. I holds his hand and pushed him slightly.. 'Don't you dare to say anything about my baby..'

'Ah how I forget that he is gong yoo's son..' I glared at him.. 'Now I know how your father accept him..' I scoffed at him.. 'And I know your lover's life is in danger.. Listen to me Taehyung don't cancel our partnership and accept my daughter.. We will save him..' He smirked at me..

'I'm sorry but you can't hurt our brother..' I looked at yoongi hyung behind me.. Also Jimin and jin hyung with them.. 'Do you think we will let you to hurt my baby..' Jin hyung raised his voice..

'Don't interfere yoongi.. Its our problem.. Orherwise you all will pay the price for your little kookie..' I clenched my fist.. 'I know about you all.. Do you think you will save him from me.. From Chris..'

'Why can't we.. We are not afraid of you.. And they are my family Jungkook is like a brother to them.. Its you uncle.. Stay away from us.."

'You also know about Park family.. Don't meddle in our life.. Otherwise we will do worse than you..' Jimin smirked at him.. He looked at all of us and leaves the room.. Jin hyung caressed my back..

'We are here for you tae.. So don't stress yourself.. Okay..' Jimin said.. Now I have true friends who are there for me.. Suddenly jin hyung and Jimin engulfed me in a tight hug.. I chuckled and hug them back.. Soon namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung join with us.. We all looked at yoongi hyung.. He sighed and hugged us..

'Yahh.. A group hug without me is incomplete..' Jungkook said.. Like a family.. Not only in happiness they are also stood behind me in my difficult time..

Jungkook is with jimin and jin hyung.. 'So did you get any information about Chris.. ' hoseok hyung shook his head.. 'But don't worry.. We will track him soon.. And jinyoung and yugy said that they will take care of Irene and his father.. They already appointed some guards to watch over them..' I relieved a little but until Chris got by cops we have to be careful..

'Enough of this tae.. You have to spend some time with kookie too.. Think about your husband too..'  Yoongi hyung said.. I nodded my head.. 'In a romantic way..' I looked at him with wide eyes..

'H-hyung.. I don't know what jungkook think about it.. You know..' I looked at my hyungs who were trying not to laugh.. I scoffed at them.. 'Don't laugh..'

'Hey tiger.. I didnt know how you control your harmones till now..' I know it's too difficult.. 'Don't trigger him.. You know about Taehyung..' Hoseok hyung warned yoongi hyung..

'I don't want to force him hyung..' Namjoon hyung wrapped his hands around my shoulder.. 'You are his husband I think he is too shy..' I know about my bunny... But if I force him he will get those nightmares again that's my biggest fear..

'Just make him comfortable.. I know bunny can't resist you too..' I look at jungkook who is all smiling and chatting with hyungs.. After our work we go to the nearby restuarent for dinner.. Many eyes were on my bub.. I know he is so beautiful that no one can resist him.. But I hate it.. I wrapped my hands around my husband and pulled him closer towards me.. He gave me his bunny smile..

Our dinner went so good.. Laughings, tasty foods, chattings.. Suddenly jungkook holds my hand.. He looks so uncomfortable.. 'Are you okay jungkook..' Jin hyung asked.. Jungkook shook his head..

'I feel someone watching us..' I looked back where I saw a young man glaring at my jungkook.. I clenched my fist.. On seeing me he turned his gaze away from us.. 'Stay here.. I will be in a minute..' But jungkook holds me so tight.. 'Baby.. I will be back.. Nothing will happen to me..' I kissed him on his cheeks..

I looked at yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung who nodded their heads... I followed the man who is on the way to the parking lot.. I rolled my shirt sleeves and clenched my fist.. 'Tae.. Are you that desperate to die in my hands..' The young man stopped on his track and smirked at me..

'Who are you..' I asked.. 'And who is your boss..' The man scoffed at me.. 'Tell me quickly.. I don't have time.. My baby is waiting for me..'

Before he trying to punch me I kicked him on his chest which made him to fall on the floor.. I grabbed his collar and punched him on his face.. He holds my fist and pushed me to the floor.. I stopped him before he punch my face.. I punched him again on his face.. 'Just say the truth.. Or..' I kicked on his leg.. He kneeled on the floor.. I hold his hair tightly and yanked him back.. He groaned in pain..

'I will.. I will say the truth..' Soon hoseok hyung came to the spot.. 'I was ordered to follow the boy..'

'By whom..' I glared at him.. 'C-chris.. He is the one who ordered  me to..' I pushed him on the floor.. Hoseok hyung tied his hand.. 'Do you know where is he..' He didn't answer before I kick him hoseok hyung stopped me..

'I didn't see him.. I get information only through his guards..' Its no use to ask him.. Hoseok hyung pulled him to the car.. I called my dad and informed about Chris.. I have to say about him to gong yoo uncle..

Jin hyung and jimin with yoongi hyung were with Jungkook.. 'I paid the bill tae.. Go with jungkook.. We will take care of him..' Namjoon hyung said..

'Kookie ..' He leaned on my shoulder.. 'Come on.. Let's go..' I hold his hand and lead him to our car.. He didn't talk during the car ride.. I know he is scared.. I stopped the car on the sideway.. He looked at me..

'W-why did you stop the car..' I unbuckled my seatbelt and holds his hand.. 'Don't be scared jungkook.. I hate seeing you like this..' He lowered his head and fidgeted his fingers..

'What if they hurt you.. I don't want you to get hurt hyung..' I caressed his cheeks..

'Bunny.. If I hurt because of you then it won't be pain for me.. You know how much I love you..' He hugged me tightly.. 'I can't live without you bun.. My biggest fear is losing you..'

'You won't.. I want to live a happy life with you hyung..' I smiled a little.. 'But dont get hurt hyung..' I kissed him on his head.. I looked around before we get into our apartment.. 'Im going to bath first..' Jungkook said.. I nodded my head..

I came to the hall and called gong yoo uncle.. After a long talk I ended the call.. There are many CCTV cameras around our apartment and it's highly protected so it's impossible for him to enter.. So he only have chance when Jungkook is in work.. Suddenly my mobile rings its from yoongi hyung..

Hello hyung... Where are you? Did you get any information from him..

Tae.. We hand him over to the cops.. They are investigating
him..

Okay hyung..call me if he says something about Chris..

After I ends the call I went to my room.. I saw jungkook took the new sheets for the bed.. I hugged him from back and kissed him on his nape..

'Hyung.. Its really late.. You have to bath..' I bite him slightly he hissed a little.. 'G-go..' I squeezed his waist before I go.. The cold water relaxed me.. After a clean bath I wrapped the towel around my waist and I dried my hair with another towel.. The water drips from my hair.. I wear my T-shirt and shorts..

'Bunny help me..' I sit on the bed and looked at him.. He stood before me and started to dry my hair.. When even he moves I can see his waist.. He is busy in drying my hair..

'Bunny your waist is so skinny..' I tilt my head and looked at him.. He hits me slightly on my shoulder.. I holds his waist and bite on his side slightly..

H-hyung.. What happened to you today..' He pushed me slightly..

I switched off the light and we both laid on the bed.. I pulled him closer towards me.. He rests his head on my chest listening my heartbeat.. 'Bunny..'

'Hmmm..' I stroked his soft hair.. I sneaked my hand into his shirt caressing his skin.. He snuggled into me closer.. 'I want to kiss you so bad..' His breathing near my tickled me..

'I wont stop you..' His voice is too deep.. 'Then don't regret it later..' I said and he gasped a little when I squeezed his waist little tighter.. He clenched my shirt.. His breathing became abnormal when I touched his bud.. 'T-tae..' I pushed him on the bed and hovered over my bunny.. He bites his lips and looked away from me.. His hands were on my shoulder..

'Look at me bunny..' He shook his head.. I kissed him on his cheeks and moved to his neck.. I give wet kisses on his neck.. He leaves a little moan when I kissed him on a certain spot.. I smirked and started to kiss him again squeezing his buds.. He squirmed under my touch and his little moans making me so hard..

'H-hyung..' I moved my lower on his.. He clutched my shoulder.. He looks so beautiful.. Purple marks on his milky skin.. He breathed heavily.. He is so ethereal.. He leaned on my touch when I caressed his cheeks.. I kissed him on his forehead.. His eyes.. His sculpted nose.. And on the mole under his glossy lips.. He pulled me closer towards him..

He looked at me.. His eyes.. Filled with lots of love.. He caressed my cheeks.. I leaned towards him and smashed my lips on his.. So soft.. Our lips moved in a sync and it fits so perfectly.. I hold his waist and moved my lower.. He pushed me slightly and let a breathy moan.. I holds his hand on his side and kissed him again.. Too rough and too passionate.. I slid my tongue into his wet cavern.. It feels so good..

He moaned in between our heated kiss.. Our tongues clashed and I bite his lower lip.. 'T-tae..' He tilt his head back on the pillow.. I moved a little fast.. Fuck it feels so.. I kissed him on his cheeks.. 'H-hyung..' I clenched his hold.. He is too close.. His breathing became heavy and he screamed a little.. I can feel the heat in my lower.. I thrusted him faster.. With a loud moan we both came at the same time..

I pecked him on his lips.. I can feel the wetness.. 'I love you jungkook..' He opened his eyes and smiled a little..

'Love you too hyung ..' His voice is too low.. We shared little kisses until we fall asleep..

Next day I feel so cold when I woke up.. I get up from the bed and went to the hall.. I saw jungkook near the kitchen.. I looked at the marks on his neck.. 'Morning bunny..' I hugged him from back.. He startled a little..

'Morning hyung..' He caressed my cheeks.. 'I feel so cold without you.. Why did you leave me alone..' He kissed me on my cheeks and wrapped his hands around my shoulder.. I holds his waist...

'I'm sorry.. Jimin hyung called me..' I looked at him.. 'For his marriage shopping..' I rests my head on his shoulder.. 'I didn't get sleep after that.. Do you want to join with us..' I shook my head..

'Please be careful.. Dont go alone without hyungs.. Okay... Don't worry guards will also be there..' He nodded his head.. 'And in evening we are going to meet gong yoo uncle..'

'Ah.. I forgot..' He already changed his dress.. 'Y-you have to get ready for office..' He tried to push me when I bite his neck leaving new hickey.. 'H-hyung..'

'Last night I won't forget it baby..' I bite his earlobe.. He blushed a little.. 'Your moans.. You feel so.." He stopped me.. I smirked at him.. ' I will wreck you hard and rough..' His eyes widened.. He pushed me and ran away from the kitchen.. This little bunny...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 4.3K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
664K 30.7K 88
[ Completed] Kim Taehyung, the youngest heir to the Kim Family is called a brat because of his spoilt behavior. His father decides to send him to a v...
BRAT Von 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 74.5K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
74.5K 2.5K 25
kim taehyung the only son of kim seok jin and kim namjoon the ceo of kim corporation was kicked from the company by his parents to learn some life le...