Love, Life, and Drugs

By neicy01

thugs dont always get love. .. but what if old friends could change both twins?They have started a whole new... More

Love, Life, and Drugs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

184 7 3
By neicy01

Trey POV

I was walking with Shanice to my first period when I looked at her out fit. We some what matched but her and Seth's looked more planned.

" I guess you and Seth planned y'all outfit even tho we all matching" I said remembering Shay's outfit. Then she looked down  at her clothes.

" I didn't even look at his clothes today.. So that mean we all taking pictures after school ." she said matter of factly.

"Whatever.. Oh my bad where my manners at. Shanice this is Kira and Taylor." I said forgetting they were there.

" hey" they all said at the same time and starting laughing.

" hi. I'm Kira but u can call  me KK."

" and I'm Taylor but u can call me Tay" they both said.

" well y'all know my name so I don't have to wear it out. How old are y'all?"

"16" they both said at the same time

As they kept talking, I looked over at a girl who was putting up basket ball try out forms. As she walked away I grabbed the pen and wrote me and Seth's name on it. We are beast at basketball and football.

As I caught back up with the girls they were getting ready to walk into the classroom.

Damn.they forgot a niqqa like that. I walked through the door with them just in time.

I'm guessing I'm in a math class right now with all these damn equations everywhere. I fucking hate math.

Shanice handed the female teacher a note without saying a word and took a seat.

"Ok students, we have new classmates. You all may introduce yourselves and say what subject you think you will like the most here at Northeast High of the Arts" she said. Kira went first. And you could tell all eyes were on her cuz I'm not gonna lie, Kira is short and thick with a pretty face and  straight hair below her chin.        

" ok so I'm Kira Mills, im 16, and I think my favorite subject here will be probably be language arts because I love to write stories"she said. The teacher looked a little disappointed but to her sit in one of the empty seats.

Taylor went next. Taylor is light skin, with a big ass, pretty face, and braces. But she got a bad ass mouth and if it wasn't for Seth coming and helping her a while back, I woulda killed her ass for getting slick with me

"Aight, I'm Taylor Dunning , I'm looking forward to cheering for this school, and I think my favorite subject will be History because I like looking back and thanking those who helped me as an african american get my rights" she said confidently. She smart as hell too. That will be my tutor for the year. She found her seat.

Once again, the teacher looked disappointed. Fuck wrong with her?Then all eyes was on me.

"Ight... I'm Trey and I think ima play some basketball. My favorite subject will probably be dance cuz I get to see my girl in tights" I said ready to sit down.

The class erupted in laughter. Except the teacher.

"Alright class.. Now. Trey, u may sit in front of Shanice. Right next to my desk."she said like I was on punishment. Ian tryna start nun on the first day but I really think she asking for it.. Ole wrinkly face ass...

" Welcome to your homeroom, math. Where I ,Ms.Clark, am your teacher..." After that I just zoned everything out.. Shit is boring.

Shakeria POV

As I walked in the middle of the circle, all eyes were on me.. Here goes my freestyle off the top of my head..

"I said I woke up flawless

Post up flawless

Size me up when I'm walking

Stare at me when they talking

Them Girls wanna be like me

But they can never be like me

I'm flawless

But you flawless? Very Unlikely

Ima rich chick

Not a broke chick

Them girls get slick

Its they head..gun click

so you that girl

With them flat curls

Talking all that ish..

Just know that I am nothing to play with

So watch whatever you say chick

Remember I'm a diamond

When u are  just a rock

I am the bomb

Tick tock

I'm out..." I rapped.

Everybody clapped as I took a bow with a smile.

I think I did great...

__________________________________________

Seth POV

It was a long day but I got to meet a couple cool dudes.. I just ain't share my trust yet. I was walking to my car when I got a text from bae.

Baby girl: can u pick me up after practice. Please..

Me: Hell no!

Baby girl: Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: fine..but I better be getting some tonight. What time practice over boo

Baby girl: boo? This aint Halloween game.. 4:45

Me: lol fuck u boo!

Baby girl: tonight?

Me: damn right! Ill c u at 4:45..better have on that thong...

Baby girl: lol boy u a mess.. We ain't fucking but u are picking me up..but I'll have a Lil something for u bae...

Me: boy? I'm am a man.. And u will c that tonight.. C u in a couple hours BOO

Baby girl: bye BOY

Me: u keep playing wit me

Even though I really haven't asked her to be mine yet, I feel like I can actually start and try this relationship thing.. But its gonna take a bit of time and effort.

As I drove to the trap, I walked in seeing multiple workers doing their job. No one gave me any eye contact. Looks good. I walked in the room where there naked females bagging our latest product. Looks good in here too. Something ain't right.. Its too quiet. I pulled out my 9 mm gun and walked towards my office.

As I opened the door, I seen a 3 naked men fucking each other on my office floor.

"Oh fuck naw.." I said as I shot all three. I walked in to reload my gun and in the process, stepped in some skeet.

I shot at each of them in their man part just for one, being in my  office fucking, two, for a nutting on my floor, and three, for thinking they wouldn't get caught.. I don't have nothing against gays or bi's but when you and your buddies in action, make sure yall not on my property. Shit all over my damn floor.

I called the clean up crew to come get this up and looked at the time on my phone.

4:15

I'll just get us some food on the way. I checked on everybody one last time and was on my way.

\__________________________________/

Shanice POV

Practice was almost over and our dance team was looking bomb. I played the music one last time and got in formation to dance with them.

"FULL OUT! 5, 6, 7, 8..." I yelled.

As soon as the routine started Seth and Trey walked in getting the full squads attention. They had  3 different bags of McDonald's in hand. I felt all smiles get extra big at that moment. I guess they tryna show off now cuz they here.. I gotta admit I was too. As the first stance was over I called out a new one we just learned today.

I heard everyone hit their cat jump and land back on the floor.then we moved to a different formation where everyone was doing some type of jump or backflip. As I called out the 3rd stance, which was the slow one , we all got into 3 lines with me and Shay front and center as dance for you came on by Beyonce. With our chairs now in place, Seth and Trey came and sat down in the bleachers. I instantly felt my heart beat speed up. But I got this..

As we whipped our hair slowly and rubbed all over our bodies, the boys sat back.

We pointed and blew kisses, as the routine was over. Everyone put back their chairs and gathered their stuff to leave. Except for Britanny, who just had to make her move with them already. She just has to be the star of the show.

" look Shay.. she doing it again" I said

"I'm done with her.. I swear if we weren't captain I would whoop her ass..." She said getting her bag and water.

"Naww. Watch this . just follow along" I said making my way to Seth. Thank u god for this body..

I had on red tights with a super woman crop top and my hair in a pony tail.

I interrupted their conversation with" wessup bae"

I bent over to give him a hug and he was looking all up in my shirt.. Piece of cake. But I'm gonna keep this classy. Not trashy.

"How was your first day" I said grabbing and holding his hand. Brittany was still standing here. She just won't leave. If she couldnt dance so good I would have sent her flying off this team... I just hope Shay got the memo.

"It was ight bae" he said while hold my hand and laying a hand on my thigh. I guess he didn't want her over here either.

C'mon Shay! I thought to myself.. She is so slow. Or is she finna speak her mind... Oh here we go.

" Brittany you can leave. Is it not obvious that u have been dismissed?" She said.

Brittany grabbed her stuff and left.. Oh well that's what happens when everyone knows you like to fuck the squad.

" Damn Shay! I wanted you to bend it over too..." Trey said making us laugh.

" naww I thought you was so lost.. Yo ole slow ass" I said

" If I'm slow then you slow... and shut up!" She says referring that last part to Trey.

" Awe! Y'all brought us some food! Y'all so sweet" I said and snatched the bag from Seth only for him to snatch it back.

" I can't get a ' thank you daddy'"? He said trying to be funny

" nigga bye can I just get my food?" Asked.Shidd I'm starving. Then Shay said" thank u daddy for my food" and gave Trey a kiss and he gave her her food. They left out the gym and went to his car I'm guessing.

" now see it wasn't hard for Shay so it shouldnt be hard for you." He said determined for me to say it.

Now it was only is two in the gym alone. Dear lord help me.

I tried reaching for the bag again but he put it behind his head. And with me being so short and him being tall, I was on top of him while he layed there with a smirk on his face.

" you planned this didn't you." I said still hovering over him, our bodies inches apart.

" yep.. Now just say it and you can have your food cuz its getting cold" he said confident. I got him...

"  do I have to bae?" I said getting closer. Thank God no one was in here.

"Yep" he said not giving in. Then I let him have it.

I put our bodies together and started grinding on him. I could feel his 'friend' start to wake up.

As I was grinding on him I put our bodies closer, if that was possible, and  slowly licked his ear.

" Seth... Please..." I moaned in his ear.

His friend was fully awake now. He put one hand on my butt and squeezed it. He used the other to put the bag down and grab my face as he kissed me. This kiss was full of love and it was so passionate. Lord knows what would happen if we weren't at school.. I grabbed the bag after another 20 seconds. Even though I never wanted it to end. When I lifted up from the kiss he had that WTF? look.

" one we are at school-" I started

" I don't give a damn-" I cut him off

". And two I'm hungry... I love you tho!" I said and winked as  I ran back to the car. Then I remembered I rode with him today. Here we go.

As he unlocked the doors, he put the key in but didn't start the car. I didn't notice till I was halfway done with my burger.

" we ain't going no where into you say it. We can be here all night." He said in all seriousness. I saw that the windows were tinted as I finished that piece of the burger and put the rest back in the bag. I guess this is how I'm  gonna make it up to him. His ole attitude having ass.

I got out and told him to come to the back seat. We not bout to fuck or nun. Im too nervous for that. Plus we haven't  even made it official. As he got in the back seat I got ontop of him once again.

" you not mad at me are you..." I said.

He didn't say anything. He just looked off into space.I started trailing kisses down his neck and took off his shirt. I started grinding on him and felt him get aroused again. At least now I know what turns him on when we do this for real.

" thank you for my food daddy" I moaned In His ear.

" you are such a teaser... I can tell u don't wanna do it right now. That's cool. I'm ready when you ready" he said. I think I really love this boy. I think momma and daddy would approve.

"thank you..." I said

" Shanice.... I wanna know if... You could be my-" he stuttered as I stopped him.

"Of course" I said knowing he was willing to make it official. Make us official

I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around him as he grabbed my ass. Then that's when my phone started ringing.

'Worse

Muhfucker never loved us

Fucker never loved us

If yeen kno

Now you know now

Still had to scrub J's with a toothbrush-'

Drake sang from my Phone. It was my sister calling.

I slowly lifted up and slid the green button" hello" I said a little upset they interrupted this wonderful moment. I put her on speaker.

"Hurry up and come to the hospital! Ciara got shot!" Shay yelled through the phone

" ok were coming" I said tears streaming down my face. I hung up the phone while Seth put back on his shirt and we both got back in the front.

"It'll be ok....I promise" he said trying to call me down. We sped to the hospital and got out have in hand. Why now Jesus?

__________________________________

How yall like he book so far? Let me kno!

+Ciara? Shot?

+ Shanice and Seth! Official!

+ Just waiting on Trey...

+ Shay is pretty blunt if ya haven't noticed....

Until next time!

                                 - neicy01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 11.3K 29
this story is about a girl who fell in love with a thug READ PLZ ITS MY FIRST STORY
Split By Jaila DaAuthorr

General Fiction

13.4K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
341 74 19
Mel is the trouble maker. Never shows up to school and always in trouble with the police. She relies on her twin to always get her out of sticky situ...
4.4K 234 54
2 best friends, one's a boy and one's a girl. They were getting sick of their hometown(Tampa, FL) and sick of the curfews, babysitting, chores, etc...