Love Me (Steve Rogers Fanfict...

By wildflowersandink

After multiple run-ins with death and many shocking self-discoveries in the course of a few months, all Ameri... More

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Bonus Scene/Note

Author's Note

7.3K 77 7
By wildflowersandink

After multiple run-ins with death and many shocking self-discoveries, all America Evans wants to do is hide away in Washington with Steve until she finds out who she really is. But life as an Avenger doesn't allow for a lot of personal time, and soon she gets pulled right back into the thick of the action.

More and more, the Avengers are realizing that the world is a dangerous place. From intelligent robots to enhanced opponents to problems within the team itself, life keeps getting darker. But when she's confronted with ghosts from the past, America has to make a difficult choice between the family she was born with and the one she chose.

—————

Hey hey hey! Welcome to "Love Me" the second book of the "Trust Me" series! I'm so excited for you to be reading, it's going to be a wild ride! A lot's about to happen in these chapters. This book picks up right where the last book left off.

As always, I don't own any MCU characters, movies, or storylines, just America! Let's do this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 434 42
Nina Petrova, hidden sister of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Another Widow in disguise, loses her sister Natasha in the fight with Thanos. Ever...
126K 2.9K 54
When Natasha goes off to find Bruce, Fury recruits a woman named Adora to replace her on the team. Steve can't seem to stay away from her, and after...
85.8K 2K 30
Living as a wanted criminal is no easy task, but if America Rogers knows one thing, it's how to run. She, Steve, Sam, and Nat begin new lives as vigi...
61.9K 1.6K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...