(Lociet) High School Hierarch...

By Blue_Birdd

Deceit is unpopular in highschool, as others find him ugly with his snake-like burn, he is depressed and self... More

⚠ !TRIGGER WARNINGS! ⚠
He's not gay..
Words hurt worse than stones
he can't know...
Hope fades...
But despair...
never does.
Fear Reigns...
...when lights dim.
Sometimes pain...
....is the only way to feel.
You aren't safe.
Your ugly...
I promise I'm here to stay.
But You Promised.
Loceit One Shot
Everything Hurts.
I Never Said That.
Not Worth It.
Let Me Sleep.
Freak.
Just Cans of Tuna.
The Itching in His Arms.
It'll Be Okay.
What's Your Name?
Snake Face.
Silence Around.
Not to Blame.
100 Degrees.
Treating Others With Love.
Back Together.
Red Mark.
This is war
Let's Just Talk.
Death Seems Too Real Now.
Orphanage.
Flower Beds.
2 Months Later.
Two Parents
Everett Aleister Royal
A New Home.
You're Safe Now.
Pig Slop?
Can't Sleep?
End of the Book?
Second Book
A/N Commissions?
new ss fic
well damn then-

Don't you forget it.

771 44 3
By Blue_Birdd

The boy sobbed as he held a knife to his face. He dug into the skin and whimpered, biting his hand to stop from screaming, drawing blood.

There was a gasp and he was stopped.

"Dee, what are you doing?!" came the hushed voice of a girl.

"I-I'm making myself right again." Deceit sobbed.

"what do you mean right?!" his sister asked, furrowing her brows she picked him up, carrying him to his room she sat him down on his bed, taking the knife and bandaging his hand.

"Mama said I'm ugly! I don't wanna be ugly! I want mama to love me." Deceit sniffled.

The girl's heart shattered "oh baby, your not ugly."

"but Lilac! Mama said I'm ugly do I'm ugly!" he began to cry again.

Lilac tilted his head up to look at her as she wiped the tears off his cheeks. "you can't trust anything mama or papa say okay? Promise me you won't forget that."

Deceit nodded, sniffling "pinky promise." he held out his pinky. Lilac smiled and stuck out her pinky, intertwining it with his. "Good."

Deceit smiled slightly and hugged her tightly.

She smiled at him and rubbed circles on his back "I love you. And don't you forget it."

208 words
The next few chapters are going to be flashbacks. Anything g in italics are flashbacks.
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay true!! Stay you!!
PEACE OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.6K 36
Prince Roman of the Ironfelt Kingdom is well known for being a heroic, flirtatious man. Everyone respects him, and sees him as a mighty hero, however...
43.8K 1.3K 60
This will mostly be prinxiety and logicality, with some remile and demus sprinkled in! I don't know how to write smut so there is not going to be muc...
62K 3K 22
[19.07.2022] I'm disconnecting this book, I've kinda fallen out of Sanders Sides and have no motivation to continue it when I am not as passionate ab...
34.6K 1.3K 18
this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever written, with poor wording, spelling ect. Forgive me i was young and dumb. - 2023 Star This whole story...