Far Side

By Missing_Min_MeowMeow

Werewolf AU OT7 x Y/n Waking up in unfamiliar territory would be scary for anyone, but when the previous nigh... More

Chapter One - Meet The Pack
Chapter Two - Have Some Dignity
Chapter Three - A Choice
Chapter Four - Cardiac Arrest
Chapter Five - Tug
Chapter Six - Mint Chocolate Chip
Chapter Seven - Grumpy Ass
Chapter Eight - No Buts
Chapter Ten - Nothing- Happened
Chapter Eleven - Don't Fuck Up
Chapter Twelve - Breaking Apart
Chapter Thirteen - "That okay with you, princess?"
Chapter Fourteen - Where's Alpha?
Chapter Fifteen - The Drive
Chapter Sixteen - A Decision
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine - The Note

4K 205 7
By Missing_Min_MeowMeow

"Hyung? It's me. Is Y/N in there?"

"Uh, yeah. She's trying on dresses."

"I have the crutches, can I come in?"

Jeongguk's head shyly popped in after his question, looking at the floor too scared to look up in case you had been indecent.

"Sure, Guk-ah. I'll just leave you and Y/N to talk. Y/N, if that one fits I'm sure the rest will."

You could only nod as he made his way past Kook, the Maknae holding the door open for him before taking a glance in your direction on the mattress. 

He closed the door behind him and brought the crutches over to the bed, laying them down before taking a seat a little far from your body.

Never once looking up from his hands that were being wrung in his lap from nervousness, the brunette cleared his throat and tried to speak without it shaking. 

"Look — I'm.. um, I'm sorry about what happened in the kitchen. I didn't mean to do that. It's just.. I couldn't help myself. I smelt your pheromones and I just lost sight of myself."

"You what?"

"You smelled like you were turned on? I'm really sorry. It smelled so good that I couldn't take it and I just wanted to tease you. But I'm curious, why were you? What were you thinking about before you came to the kitchen?"

It's then he got an idea and glanced at you looking somewhat hurt; "what did you and TaeTae do together before you came down?"

Your face gave you away, blushing all over again when he forced you to recall what had happened inside that bedroom.

"N-Nothing happened. He just took me to the bathroom and then shown me around a little. But wait.. You said you c-could — " You can't bring yourself to finish that embarrassing sentence.

"Smell you? I'm sure we all did. Didn't you notice everyone left the kitchen as soon as they could? It was because of you."

"Well that's fucking embarrassing oh my God now I can't show my face to anyone." You hide behind your palms, earning a chuckle from the youngest werewolf.

"Why? Nothing to be ashamed of. You just smelt too delicious that it was hard to concentrate — For any of us." 

Making a noise from behind your hands he chuckled again then the bed shifted and his weight was gone indicating he stood up.

Peeking between your fingers you looked in his direction as he moved to stand at your side, ruffling your hair to try and get you to look at him. When you didn't budge, he sighed deeply and lightly grabbed your wrist with his large hands to pull you from your hiding spot.

"Please look at me so I know you don't hate me. I really am sorry."

That sweet, apologetic tone pulled at your heartstrings, letting yourself give in and allow him to free your hands from your burning face.

"There you are," he murmured behind his bunny smile and you couldn't help but smile back. 

"Hi," he whispered while now holding your hands helping you to relax. 

"H-Hi," you stuttered back, biting your lip as your heart thrashed about. 

"Thank you for not hating me." 

Giving your hands a squeeze he smiled one last time then removed himself from your grasp, losing his body warmth. 

"Well um.. so there are the crutches, if you need one of us to help with anything just yell. I guess I'll see you around."

Jungkook almost ran from you as he scurried out of the room, the loud click of the door practically deafening as you sat there once again alone and feeling drained of life. You laid back on Hoseok's bed, your eyes heavy and stinging from crying. Draping an arm over your head to shield yourself from the light, you let your exhausted eyes rest, not realizing you drifted to sleep until a voice woke you from your dead slumber.

"Rise and shine, jagiya. You need to eat before you sleep."

Jimin's gentle voice drifted in the room making you whine as you moved your stiff body up in a seated position. 

"Guess you're sleeping in Hoseokie-Hyung's room tonight then, hm? You seem quite comfortable."

He sat the food on Hobi's bedside table then moved to crouch in front of you, taking in the dress on your body.

"Glad you like it," his index finger embellished with a silver ring pointed to the dress you currently had on.

"I picked that one out. It looks good on you, jagi." 

"Thank you. It really is too much," shyly your fingers tugged at the ruffles around the bottom, keeping your eyes lowered.

"Not at all. I would buy you the world if I could."

His plump lips found their way to your temple nearly startling you. Holding your breath, he dragged them down to your cheek where he placed another kiss there. Whispering against your skin. 

"Eat up, you want to regain your strength so that leg heals quickly." 

He smiled against your cheek, his gorgeous eye smile turning into crescent moons as he pulled away to stare at you. Nodding and swallowing to gather your courage, you grabbed his wrist before he could leave.

"What about.. um.. a toothbrush? I would like to brush my teeth please."

"All hygiene products you'll find in one of those bags. We didn't forget."

Giving you a wink and a teasing click of the tongue, he waited for you to release him before exiting the room.

"Goodnight, jagiya."

"Goodnight," you said to the door as he closed it.

Scooting yourself up to the head of the bed, you brought your food to your lap and ate your dinner, taking the pain killer Jin always leaves for you on the tray. Setting aside the now finished meal, you stretch and lower your legs onto the floor, awkwardly trying to balance yourself on the crutches so you can figure out which bag has everything you need.

Jimin had been right, inside the bag with the bras and underwear were various hygiene products. You smiled to yourself at their generosity then took the whole bag with you into the bathroom that Tae took you to this morning.

Once your teeth were brushed, hair combed and deo applied, you glanced at the shower. You longed to bathe, but how could you with these stupid boards and broken leg? 

'Memo to self. Ask one of the guys how I'm supposed to wash myself.'

Slowly making your way back to Hoseok's room, you laid the bag down with the clothes and crawled into his comfortable bed, nearly melting as you sank.

The mattress was softer than Jimin's so it felt like a cloud was engulfing you. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep just like before, it must be this bed because you were out like a light. 

Sometime later, a new voice disturbed your slumber; this was really starting to become a habit for them. They were worse than nurses at the hospital waking you every so many hours. 

"Are you still awake?"

It was a voice you haven't heard in a while so the name didn't quite register in your tired state. So your dazed body, half asleep answered without opening your eyes.

"I am now?"

"Pfft. I told you I would be coming, why did you fall asleep?"

"Huh — " 

Starting to wake up, your blurry eyes fell onto the cell phone flashlight of Yoongi's while he made his way into the dark room in the middle of the night. 

Making you instinctively squint and look away to shield your sensitive half asleep vision, using your hand to block yourself. 

"No you didn't?"

You stated matter-of-fact as he started to crawl into bed with you, watching with curiosity.

"Yes I did. Did you not read the note?"

The note! You had completely forgotten about it!

Mentally palming yourself for that, you glance over to find his onyx eyes watching you in the shadows, that light being the only thing to brighten the room for you two. 

  "Ah, fuck, I totally forgot. I went to and then Jungkook interrupted me and I didn't have a chance after which made me forget. Sorry."

Nonchalantly shrugging as if he didn't care, the silver haired male then pulled out a tablet and handed it to you. 

"This is my old one. It doesn't hook up to the internet anymore so don't even get any ideas. I moved some movies from my laptop onto it for you since I figured you'd be bored."

"That's so sweet, thank you."

He looked away embarrassed, tugging at his earlobe and scratching behind his ear.

"Don't mention it. No really, don't mention it, don't even say I was here tonight."

Your brows crashed together in confusion. Why did he not want the others to know?

"Okay then? I won't say anything."

"Good girl. Anyways, there's a couple of Disney movies and one action. So uh, yeah.. enjoy."

He went to leave when you stopped him, showing him the tablet when he looked back to your face with perplexion.

"Is it password protected? Do I need to know it?"

"Oh, shit — Yeah sorry."

He leaned over, the sound of his clothes brushing and the movement of the bedsheets intensified in the night for no other reason than to intimidate you of his presence. His long slender finger shows you which numbers to key in while you held the tablet in unsure palms before looking back at your face now that it was illuminated by the screen. 

As you glanced at the gallery he studied your features, eyes dropping to your lips before licking his own and looking away with guilt.

"I'll leave now."

"No wait," you quickly looked up to him before he could leave, finding him staring down at his phone's light in thought. 

"Watch a movie with me?" 

Startled, his dark eyes flicked to your face, widening in surprise.

"What?"

"Watch this with me. It's one of my favorites but it's more fun with someone else. "

Really it was selfish of you but you didn't want to be alone.

You hit play on the Disney movie and he lifted a brow, sitting there weighing his options before sighing deeply and moving to sit closer at your side so you both could see the screen. 

As the movie started, everything was going okay, apart from both of you being awkward as hell. When he noticed your arm starting to get tired from holding it up he took over giving you a rest though. 

As you nuzzled down and giggled at the movie, Yoongi kept stealing glances in your direction. It was when you stopped making any noise at all that really made him look.

Finding you passed out, the male clicked off the movie then set it aside on the table behind the tray. Turning to look at you one last time, he ever so slowly leaned over and stared at your lips that have been taunting him, leaning down dangerously close.

Before he could kiss you in your sleep he had a change of heart and moved up to kiss the bridge of your nose, causing you to sigh contently and absent mindedly hold onto his arm while you dreamed.

Blinking, he looked down at your arms curled around his bicep then cursed under his breath, pushing back his silver tresses with his only free hand in disbelief.

How was he supposed to leave now?

Yawning then flopping back more on the bed to lay and think of how to leave only resulted in you snuggling closer to him. He clicked his tongue and grumbled to himself over the situation he literally put himself in.

Looks like he was stuck, at least until you moved so he could make his grand escape.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 677 15
If you had to become a monster to be with the man you loved, would you? Or is that a question you cannot answer? You see, for me the problem was neve...
112K 3.6K 61
I have seen and heard a lot of weird things in my life. Things that will make you wonder what the heck is going on in this world but imagine a woman...
225K 15.8K 47
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] The Hunting Season has begun again. It's an event that goes back hundreds of years, made up by wolf law. Everyone who decide...
22K 1.4K 54
It's a cliche, ordinary girl meets a good looking guy and they fall in love. Well, they would have if she let herself and if he wasn't a creature sh...