𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 ━━ stray kids...

By KimbapKiddiing

𐐪𐑂° 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐘 " in which boy group, 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒, debuted with a female member, 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐈... More

#001 ━━ 优雅. HER
song nabi
google search
#002 ━━ 优雅. RELATIONSHIPS
rosey's family
relationship with stray kids
dating history
#003 ━━ 优雅. CHAPTERS
survival show ᵉᵖ⁴
survival show ᵉᵖ⁹
survival show ᵉᵖ¹⁰
new dorms
packing for japan
hide and seek
butterfly
period.
mafia game
weekly idol and nct
blue
MAMA
smile
jypnation ¹
jypnation ²
new years'
dating
rude fan
midnight kiss
tired
thailand
stopped
wink
twice
this can't be true
explanation
awake
i'll be fine
just protective
miracle
australia
every idols crush
clingy
rosey's sick
supporting
jeosey vlive
bold move
giving
look at me
full sun
late night stops
isac
mine
collab
agreed
uncomfortable
lost you
happening fast
that ended quick
hey
notice
snow
sulky
not my problem
its hard
good
#004 ━━ 优雅. FILMOGRAPHY
#005 ━━ 优雅. NEWS
#007 ━━ 优雅. SOCIAL MEDIA
rosey's twitter
#006 ━━ 优雅. EXTRAS

it's their thing

7K 211 3
By KimbapKiddiing

##; | october 8th,, 2019.

"you've never realized that?" hyunjin asked the slightly younger boy beside him.

seungmin leaned against the vending machine, watching hyunjin decide on a drink. seungmin shrugged his shoulder and shook his head.

"no, never!"

hyunjin inserted his card into the reader, "it's been a thing since. . . well, a long time. i believe even before they started dating."

seungmin's eyes widened, his mouth dropped, and he leaned in closer to the boy. he was unaware of his usual playfully aggressive friend's nice actions.

"she hasn't tied her own shoes in, like, a year now," hyunjin explained while grabbing his drink, "and he also doesn't let her pay for anything."

they weren't criticizing the couple, but they were explaining this surprising affection their youngest displayed to only his girlfriend.

"he does that?"

hyunjin nodded, "always for her."

seungmin began to follow the taller boy down the hallway, asking what else the boy does for her and only her. hyunjin shrugged his shoulders as he looked at his friend.

"honestly, i have no idea," hyunjin admitted, "oh, wait! he really enjoys hugging her."

"hugging?!" seungmin gasped dramatically.

they both laughed. not at the two, but because, once again, jeongin never hugs anyone! when the two boys entered the waiting room, they noticed rosey and jeongin sitting on the couch together.

she was dozing off on the couch, head on jeongin's legs, while waiting for the practice performance to begin. one of jeongin's hands rested on the side of her waist, the other scrolling through his instagram feed.

hyunjin nudged seungmin with his arm and pointed to the couple, "look at this."

rosey was sleeping when seungmin peeked over the couch. he smiled and turned to face hyunjin. they walked past jeongin, teasingly patting his head.

"he won't let us do that." seungmin said.

"how often do we actually do that?"

seungmin scoffed, "yeah! changbin tried it yesterday, but jeongin refused."

hyunjin shrugged. it was what it was. after all, it was jeongin's girlfriend, so it would be different. he, on the other hand, let rosey do this stuff before the two even started dating.

when jeongin heard hyunjin open his soda can across the room, he quickly turned his head. when seungmin made brief eye contact with jeongin, his gaze returned to his phone.

"he's down bad." seungmin whispered.

hyunjin gave seungmin a deathly glare. he scoffed as he shook his head.

"down bad for rosey? never. if i had her, i'd do the same thing," he explained, "that girl is what everyone wants, and i don't blame him. she could get anything she wants."

with one last look at the two on the couch, they laughed quietly at how cute they were and continued to joke about how funny it was that jeongin showed so much affection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.2K 22
[OC X HWANG HYUNGJIN] ❝I'M NOT LEAVING YOU. NOT LIKE THIS.❞ in which a sad boy is trying so hard to not fall in love. started : [ 01/06/19 ] ended :...
59.2K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
429 35 15
"𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦." 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a boy becomes a new staff member for an entertainment com...
2.7K 218 27
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡. "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘋𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱...