Can love be green? (Yonji x R...

Od Tix_Boo

The kingdom on which your family reigned was recognized for its particularly destructive weapons. Lot of king... Více

Before we get started
How everything started
The plan for the event
What will you choose?
The wedding
Leaving home sweet home
Hateful and creepy science
Is he a what or a who?
Bad news after the hug
Childishly passionate but disturbed inside
Adversary? Oh please!
Strange
Answer me
Unaware comfort of each other
Poor thing
The questioning
Let's focus
Sharing and worry
Full of love
First time speaking of 3
Hot chocolate is my medecine
News to life
Answers
Acknowledgement
How dare they?
A/N - Poll
Response
Aogu
Getting it together
Parenthood
A/N

Feelings

1.3K 60 45
Od Tix_Boo

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(b/n)=brother name
✏︎(f/n)=first sister name
✏︎(s/n)=second sister name

The words in italics represent thoughts.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Your eyelids opened slowly: revealing the green bedroom. You were getting relatively used to the surroundings. You didn't bother about how long you have been away from your homeland: indicating things as moments made you feel that all things were ephemeral, even the worst, you deeply want to hold them tight in your heart.

Lying on the comfortable bed covered with the soft duvet, you felt a warm breath on your neck. You moved your body warily to face the man to who the hot puffs were belonging. You observed his stiff yet elegant facial characteristics: he didn't look to have any mischief in this circumstance, which he had but somewhere you felt he was more than that. It was just not materializing. You dared to hope to see it once. Looking at the asleep young man, you smiled before getting up.

The sun even if its vigour was poor, embellishing the cold gray ground brought the rigid atmosphere of the bedroom, who was one of the only areas you felt safe in, seems serene.

Your warm feet entering in contact with the cold floor made a soft squishing sound. Delicately making your way to the bathroom, you, half the path there, felt observed.

"What are you doing up so early?", grumbled a voice.

"Sorry for waking you up...", you replied.

Complaining in scarcely faint murmur, he lied down and hit the sack rather hastily.

Skeptical about this sudden interaction and irritated by his "wonderful morning behaviour", you finally decide to prepare yourself for the day: washed, hair done and dressed you left the room.

Wandering in the cold gray and intimidating hallways you tried your best to not echoed your steps too much in the delicately decorated corridors. Not that you really cared about disturbing the sleep of anyone but more that you acknowledged that, it would have upset you to be wake up by someone walking around. Lacking to mention that you were holding back deep cough, sickness still knocking you even if you felt better.

Finally, outside of the dark and unappealing castle of Germa, you started to walk around. Letting the ocean breeze kissing your hair and face. You breathed, relaxed by the sound of the waves hitting the massive ship.

Eventually, your expression altered thoroughly: it went from a detached calm composure to an open mouth and (e/c) eyes showing surprise. Let's say you didn't expect to see a huge feline liking his paws right after a corner. What is that!?

This massive cream cat was peacefully licking his paws. This creature was wearing a white buttoned outfit, a yellow scarf, a white mask with the number "66" on the forehead, and black and orange headphones are on the side of its head. Calmed down you had to admit it was looking adorable. You laughed at yourself for being creeped out by it. The head of the animal turned on the side when it finally looked at you: it's expression showing interested made his eyes sparkled. It melted your heart: after all who wouldn't have fallen for such cuteness?

"Well hello there."

It miaowed. You step closer slowly, offering your hand close to the feline, which he smelled and licked with his huge tongue. Snickering, you hugged him.

"You're so soft..."

It purred gently.

This good time got interrupted not only by a cough from you but also by a cold voice.

"Nyasha, what are you doing there?"

You lift up your head to see Sparking Red.

"Oh Ichiji, good morning."

"Good morning to you as well."

Gazing at the adorable animal, you smiled soberly, cuddling it slowly. "So its name is Nyasha?", you asked before setting your sight on the red-haired.

"That's what I said," he commented strictly.

You rolled your eyes discreetly. How disturbing it was from me to ask it!

Not exchanging any other words, you both brought the big feline to where it should be. Since then, every morning you went to see Nyasha before training yourself, the soldiers and eating breakfast

★。\|/。★
Some weeks later
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

At dawn of a fresh day, you made yourself presentable for the eyes of the low amount of human beings in the castle, you trotted to Nyasha's spot.

When it saw you it immediately stood up and walked to you, looking happy. "Good morning puffy sweetheart!", you said a big smile on your face, petting its fluffy fur.

You were enjoying one of the moments of tenderness that were so rare. You felt lonely and cold. You even achieved to stay quiet about some stuff they talked about that you, normally, would have shared your thoughts on, wanting to reduce this feeling of sudden uneasiness, more than informed that getting involved in Germa's things would just give you trouble. Still, it was easier to say than to do: let's say you struggled quite a bit.

Aside from Nyasha's purring, a strange sound, almost resembling a bounce that belongs to the boots of a Raid Suit. Relaxation is finish...Once the so delicate creaking sound of the door attained your eardrums, you grimaced. 

The shadow of the muscular physique suggested that individual to be no one else than Yonji.

"So you're really here."

You frowned, and step forward, getting further to the fluffy ball. "What is it?

His eyebrows copied the position of yours. "Huh?"

"You weren't looking for me just for fun. There's something you got to tell me, right?"

"Well, not really..." He rolled his eyes, putting a face. "My father wants us to get closer."

You laughed. "Not going to happen soon..."

"You're not helping you know."

His words scowled you. "I am not helping!? Of course, it's only my fault! If you want me to act courteous towards you, you have to gain my esteem, " you exclaimed, stepping forward until you ended up few centimetres away from him. "It camess from both sides..."

"What do you-" His eyes showed is perplexity along with his face.

"You're not alone anymore. We're two into this, " you cut him short. "We don't think the same way, we don't feel the same way, we're different. Your father had a brilliant idea to marry the two of us and now, we got to deal with each other."

You looked down, troubled by the words you would share. "Please show me I didn't dare to think you weren't just a checker. He couldn't delete them, no way. He hid them deep down, dig." You finally confessed in whispers.

Sitting your lower lip, you left, running, leaving a confused Yonji behind. Stressed, angry, sad, satisfied, you were unstable in your own head.

You spend the whole day training excessively, not even thinking of your hunger, who you didn't even touch a plate of the day.

"I'm such an idiot!", you yelled to yourself "stop hoping for difference, you will just get disappointed!" You said not even knowing the meaning of your words.

Your stomach empty and the sun out, lightened by the moon, your hands we're shaky and full of marks.

Sweety, filthy and your hair completely mixed up, scratched everywhere, you weren't looking charming in any way. Yourself displeases by your image you didn't lounge around and went straight to your bedroom.

  "What happened to you?"

"You don't want to know Yonji...", you let out before going in the bathroom to clean yourself, ignoring the rumbling of your stomach.

Once out and in pyjama you realize that a plate was on the table in front of the couch. "What is...?"

"You have to eat at least a bit."

You smirked. "Is it because I touched your ego this morning?", you couldn't hold back teasing.

"I just want you to eat," he replied, looking away.

"Thank you...", you said sitting. "By the way sorry."

He gazed at you.

"I've been harsh this morning..."

"It's fine, " he murmured looking away.

Once your small and only meal of the day was finished you cuddled with the blankets and pillows while Yonji was peacefully drinking a beer. It didn't take you long to fall asleep.

However, what you didn't know is that your hair has been pleased by the flattering they received by the hand of someone else that night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In the end, this part wasn't longer than the last one...Sorry...? (¬_¬ )

I swear I'm gonna catch up next time!

I am not sorry for sharing this piece of true art with the world.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.1K 117 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...
256K 4.6K 90
➯ The art used in the edit is made by Grimhel on DeviantArt One piece belongs to Eiichirō Oda as well as the canon characters of the series √
24.2K 782 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
42.6K 1.3K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...