Strange

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(b/n)=brother name
✏︎(f/n)=first sister name
✏︎(s/n)=second sister name

The words in italics represent thoughts.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

You, for once didn't argue: you cooperatively prepared yourself and followed Yonji to the hall for breakfast, your scratched hands hidden in white gloves, not wanting to obtain unwanted observations.

The meal went on in calm and a speechlessness rarely divides by quick exchanges between the siblings and their father. Your mouth kept shut, you eat, not even glaring around you, meeting no eyes.

Nothing in the world could make your eyeballs move from scrutinizing the food occupying the greyish and delicate plate.

Strangely enough, for once you didn't have the energy nor the determination to bluff to be just fine. You felt disgruntled towards you, for a motive the world abstained to give you: this belief leaving a bitter sensation in your heart.

Suddenly tormented back by the verdict of marrying the prince: you felt your body crisped angrily against itself. Thinking of a sentence your mother told to you over and over again, "Duty means doing the things your heart may well regret!" This sentence was always the starting bell of a violent argument between you two. Each time you finished it with the same viewpoint "It doesn't mean you should forget yourself!" You never thought the same way you and your mother, nonetheless in this specific situation you had to recognize both of you were right. That's maybe why those indecisive thoughts popped back in your head: you were still unsure if you made the great decision. Regardless, you didn't want to say it to anyone. Not even able to tell yourself what was going wrong in your head, you clearly didn't want to be asked, no matter how foolish and snobby it could seem.

You were deeply lost in your thoughts. Only once the big hand of the tall prince clutch your shoulder and shook you a bit, you woke up from your trance.

"(y/n)!"

Huh? You shifted your head, so now you were facing the Winch Green, your head barely tilted, while you tap on the palm of his hand, indicating him to remove it: which he didn't. His twirled eyebrows twitched, giving his face a frown expression, but not in a negative way. It was strange, almost like even his own face didn't get what it was making him look like. You took a concerned expression and, like it was the bell to his realization, it stopped hastily and he removed his hand. Weird...

"We've been talking to you for some minutes now," he eventually notified like nothing ever happened.

Oh..."Sorry, " you plainly apologized.

"It's not your fault if you're slow, " mockingly declared the second son with one of his creepy smile you were bored seeing. It was one of the only expression you saw on his face. Frankly, none of them were related to any positive feelings.

"What is it?", you interrogated before taking a bite of your meal, for once entirely ignoring the electricity boy. Like I'm going to satisfy you, pffff.

"Niji and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon, so you will have to explain to us everything we need to know about the weapons, " proclaimed Ichiji, with his forever poker face. "Earlier the better", he added.