Code name: Athena [18+]

By leblackbook

[This is the second book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] It's been two years since Napoleon DiStefano was born a... More

WELCOME...back!
Code name: We are about to have a problem
Code name: Laced
Code name: Hush
Code name: Rotto
Code name: il Capo
Code name: A parte e insieme
Code name: Troppo
Code name: Blue like your eyes
Code name: Fuoco
Code name: Acqua
Code name: Pugnale
Code name: Incidente
Code name: La ragazza con il vino
Code name: Affamato
Code name: Questo e altro
Code name: Sorella di coltelli
Code name: Criptato
Code name: Cremesi
Code name: Mea culpa
Code name: Penitenza
Code name: Cenere
Code name: La falza credenza
Code name: Trappola
Code name: Il sussurro
Code name: Faccia a faccia
Code name: Mamma
Code name: Luna
Code name: Papà
Code name: Quarto
Code name: Il passato
Code name: Solo
Code name: Bloodchella
Code name: Artemis
Code name: Storie d'amore
Code name: Tre mani
Code name: Segreto
Code name: La ragazza con lo champagne
Code name: Compleanno
Code name: Athena
Fun facts :)
Next story is...

Code name: Missione

17.8K 693 393
By leblackbook

•Apollo DiStefano•

"I don't care if you don't want to go," I said sternly to my sister who has been crying in front of me for 20 minutes "at least tell him to his face that you fucked your sister's ex and your sister in law brother's ex and I don't know who else because you seem to like this foolish behavior. Tell me," I leaned back "who else have you fucked?!"

"No one..." she replied softly "I promise."

"Like you promised to love Mariano for the rest of your life? Because we know how that turned out–"

"Enough!" she exclaimed "I'm sick and tired of you two talking about Mariano! And telling me I broke his heart and that I left my children!"

Arabella crossed her arms "Where's the lie?"

Allegra groaned "I just want to be left alone so I can be happy!"

My wife stood up as she threw on her coat "I'm not letting you be happy until you talk to Mariano."

"What would I tell him?" she sniffled.

I sighed deeply as I tried keeping all my anger inside, like, is she really dumb or blind? Or both? "Tell him why you left, tell him he did nothing wrong because he barely sleeps thinking about what he could've done to make you stay...one time he woke up in the middle of the night screaming and didn't sleep for the next two days going through a list of torments in his head."

My sister frowned "I never meant to hurt him."

"But you didn't care if you did hurt him because you fuck men without any remorse, you call him and break his heart even more if that's remotely possible."

My sister looked at Matteo and he nodded at her "you don't have a chance of entering this family," I said looking his way "how unethical do you think it is to fuck someone from your ex's family?"

"I never meant for it to happen," Matteo replied in his thick accent "I just fell in love with your sister without any warning."

"Fuck off," my wife said as she walked away with her murder face.

"You're lucky my sister is here," I told him as I stood up "you have three days to come and see Mariano or I will cut you off more than I already have."

•Arabella DiStefano•

I just want to scream and cry; I love Allegra so much even though I want to hate her to the core I can't because she's like my sister, she was there for me when Apollo supposedly died. I don't see her the same way anymore but I can't stop loving my sister...she has hurt so many people I feel so stupid for thinking like this.

"Arabella, what's wrong?" Apollo asked as he placed our intertwined hands on his left thigh.

I looked down at my shoes and shook my head "Nothing, I just miss Napoleon," I gazed at him and smiled weakly.

"I don't believe you," Apollo shook his head slightly "but I won't force you to speak. Whenever you're ready, I'm here," my husband pecked my cheek.

I know I said many times that I hate Allegra and that she's a piece of shit and she is! But the bond we had is not so easy to cut. Her, Mariano, Apollo and I were like the inseparable quartet...I know Apollo can't actually hate her either, he doesn't want to lose another sister.

The whole way back home I wasn't able to focus on anything so I just lay my head on my husband's shoulder, closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.

•Mariano Salvatore•

"Where are you from?" I asked her as we were sitting down at one of the exterior tables.

"Everywhere but my father is Arab and my mother is British if that's what you mean," Abra replied looking at her watermelon gelato.

"I'm Italian," I said with a proud smile on my face.

"I know you are," she replied "you fit the stereotype."

I gasped "I do not."

"Yes you do," she gazed up at me and giggled "you're impossibly handsome and dress perfectly."

I smiled softly looking down at Napoleon who was sitting on my left thigh "Do you think I'm handsome, Napoleon?"

My nephew giggled "Cock."

My eyes widened and I looked up to Abra embarrassed but she burst into laughter "I live for this kid," she looked at Napoleon "is that all daddy teaches you?"

Napoleon laughed "Papa!" He looked around for Apollo, I suppose.

"He's talking to you," Abra smiled.

"Nope," I shook my head "he is my nephew but these two sleeping beauties are indeed mine," I said as I looked into the stroller to make sure both baby girls were still asleep.

"Awwe," she leaned over the table to look at my babies "what are their names?"

"Serafina," I pointed at her "and Viola is the one on the back," I smiled "they're my little bundles of joy."

"You and your wife made some beautiful babies," she sat looked at me with a smile.

I cleared my throat "Ex-wife," I took my wedding band off, I don't know why I use it "she left us."

"Oh," she frowned "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I cleared my throat and watched Napoleon exit the gelato place with Vino "I've been told I'm better off without her and now I realize I don't need her," I looked at my babies "I just need them."

"You're really brave," she said.

I smiled softly as I gazed at her "I'm really trying."

"My dad was away for a long time because his family is really conservative," she said looking down at her gelato "he spent over 8 years trying to convince his father that my mother and I were worthy."

"Worthy?" I tilted my head.

She cleared her throat "There are five men dressed in civilian clothes with caps on the left corner, they must be drinking coffee," exactly what she described was happening "my father is a sheik."

"Woah, how's that?"

"You know, the money is great but he doesn't like my mom and I visiting him because he doesn't want us mixed in his culture; says I'm way too liberal for it, he wants to protect me."

"He loves you," I smiled softly remembering my father "you're lucky to have him."

"I know but I need him, I want him by my side and I haven't been able to see him in five years," Abra seemed very upset "I'm sorry," she sniffled and then stood up "I should go—"

"No," I stood up and reached for her right hand "I really enjoy your company," I cleared my throat and let go of her hand slowly "would you like to have dinner with me?"

Abra smiled weakly "I don't know if I'll be the best company..."

"Me neither, but if you'll allow me, we can be each other's bad company," I fidgeted with my fingers.

She wiped her tears away and nodded as her smile grew "Okay, where are we going?"

"You'll love it," I said getting behind the stroller.

xXx
•Arabella DiStefano•

"Hello, I know there might be a baby in there," I giggled.

"You brat," Apollo groaned before pushing my face down against his groin "suck on that cock, princess," he was humping my face and I couldn't stop laughing — it's funny to me how he's so desperate "yeah, don't you love it?"

I sat up straight laughing "You're such a psycho."

"Uh," he laughed "I'm not the one who threatened to kill the wedding planner."

I rose an eyebrow "You fucking prick, I was showing you my love!"

"Correction: you were showing me your obsession with me which I can't reproach because I'm a fucking Greek god," he said 100% confident.

"I can now confirm that; you're really bitchy too," I hopped off the car as soon as Andrea opened the door for me "thank you, darling."

"Of course, Arabella," Andrea smiled.

"Arabella!" Apollo whined as he got off the car "take that back and call me handsome," he ordered as he approached me with a serious look.

"Handsome," I shrugged.

"Say it like you mean it," he hooked his right arm around my waist and pulled me impossibly close "is that a lady boner I feel?" My husband smirked as he looked into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips gently "Make love to me, Apollo."

"Your wishes are orders," Apollo picked me up bridal style and walked into the house with a smile on his face which faded once we saw Mariano in the living room with a bottle of whiskey on the coffee table and him looking down at his glass.

"Mariano?" I said as my husband put me down "why are you drinking?"

He looked up at me and smiled "I'm fine, I'm just having a drink with my new friend."

"Who—" I looked to my right when I heard the guest bathroom door opening from where a beautiful girl, who could be described as feline, emerged "who might you be?" I'm not gonna lie: my lady parts want to connect with her lady parts.

Apollo noticed so he pulled me close by my waist and whispered into my ear "Apollosexual, repeat after me."

"Mhm, yeah sure," I squirmed out of his grip and went to shake the girl's hand "I'm Arabe—"

"Arabella DiStefano," she smiled shaking my hand "Mariano has told me a lot about you and your husband," she looked over my shoulder at Apollo "you must be Apollo."

I gazed at Mariano and felt relived because this means he is getting better "Who is this beautiful young lady, Mariano?"

"I'm Abra Bakkal," she replied and I immediately redirected my attention to her "Mariano ran over my foot and bought me a gelato to make up for it," she chuckled and then went to stand beside Mariano; they're going to make such beautiful babies, my ship has sailed.

"I invited her over for dinner," Mariano said with a soft smile, one I haven't seen in a while "I hope that's okay."

"Mariano," I chuckled softly as I went back to my hubby "this is your home as much as it is Apollo's or mine; of course it's okay," I grinned "what would you like for dinner, Abra?" I gazed at her and Apollo wrapped grabbed me discreetly possessive.

"Whatever you planned on having," she smiled "I don't want to disrupt your menu."

"Don't be silly," I chuckled softly "how about a classic Italian dinner with all its eight courses?"

The girl nodded and glanced at Mariano...she likes him. Awwwwe. "That would be lovely."

"Perfect," I gripped my husband tie "come to the kitchen with me, handsome," I dragged him to the kitchen and that's where I found Napoleon on his high chair eating asparagus dipped in Parmesan cheese "hi, piccolo," he ignored us like he does when he's eating.

"Did you see that?" Apollo whisper-yelled.

I nodded frantically "Mariano is getting laid tonight, I'll make sure of it."

"Fuck you're so hot when you do that," Apollo wrapped his hand around my throat and pecked my lips "let's get Mariano some pussy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998 21 40
Read "Forbidden Desire" and "Secret Desire" first as this is the final book in the All His trilogy. --- BRIELLE Danger was quick to catch up with her...
291K 9K 26
• They were nothing alike and yet had everything in common. He saved her and she saved him. They saved each other from each other.• Derek Roman . He...
676K 19.9K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
18.4K 672 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...