Plus Ultra....I guess (My Her...

By somethingoriginal1

(Story has been discontinued.) Y/N had a dream to one day become a hero so, to have that dream become reality... More

The Strongest Man
U.A Entrance Exam
One Punch
Just Another Day
Your Hero Academia
Bad Mass Communication
One Punch Hero
Lonely At The Top
Nobody Knows His Name
It's a Family Thing
New Scoop, New Life
Fight!
Pure Hell
Dinner Date
The Essentials
Cool Guy
Awaken!
Number 1
Hero Names
Day 1: J.D.F
Day 2: Emergency!
Day 3: Y/N Versus Smudge
Day 4: Aftermath
Day 5: Des-pier
Back To School
Final Exams
11th Match
Through The Fire And The Flames
Mambo No. 5
Daily Hike
Training
Priority Target
Kamino Ward
Rescue Mission
Moving in
Provisional License
(OVA) About Last Night
(OVA) The Strongest Villain
New Season
*Discontinued*

Ultimate Training

10.1K 304 272
By somethingoriginal1

BEEP BEEP BE-

Beep!

.

.

.

"Time for school."

Now living in dorms, near U.A it now only took it's students five minutes to get on school grounds. It made things easier for the students and teachers. For the students it was easier now to get to school, while for the teachers it was now easier to monitor and watch over the students.

Izuku: "Good morning, Y/N!"

"Morning."

More importantly. It made classmates see each other on an daily basis, no doubt furthering the bonds between them.

Izuku: "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. But I had this weird dream."

Izuku: "Oh? What happened."

"Nothing really happened, it was just that everything was in a fantasy setting. There was a dark lord, with an army of Nomu's, and I was wandering around the world with this unbreakable armor given to me by Principal Nezu. There was also something about me finding Todoroki, to marry his sister. I really don't know, it was just all weird."

Izuku: "That really does sound weird..."

Or making things weird between them, it was still bonds nonetheless.

Timeskip

Aizawa: "I believe I mentioned this yesterday but for now on Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

Class: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta: "Just the provisional license it that hard?"

Aizawa: "That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..."

Slam

Bakugo: "Hmm."

Aizawa: "...ultimate moves."

Class: "Ultimate moves?!"

Mina/Kaminari: "It's like a real school thing and yet--"

Kirishima/Sero: "It's like a super normal hero thing!"

Ectoplasm: " "Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

Cementoss: "A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

Midnight: "Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species."

Aizawa: "We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes, and meet in Gym Gamma."

Obviously pumped up, everyone got up from their seats and went to the dressing rooms as fast as they could, with only some making sure not to disturb the other classes. In the locker rooms everyone quickly changed their clothes, but for Y/N he was holding the numbered case for his costume and looked back at it while reading a note.

---

Dear
 Mr. ...Y/N?

As was requested by Endeavor we made your new suit as resistant to any outside force possible with today's technology and our resources. Although we can't guarantee most of the things listed will be used, we can guarantee you, if you would ever spill liquid on your suit it would just flow downward.

P.S: Where did you get your cape! All our test we conducted determined it was res-

---

"It's just the P.S. Can't be that important."

Cracking his suitcase open slightly, Y/N saw the general design of the newly given suit.

"I guess the suit, was made by the same people who made his."

Timeskip

Now in the Gamma Gym, everyone was lined up in front of Aizawa. Although not everyones attention was diverted to him. In the crowd Todoroki was giving Y/N a sort of side glance, that seemed to be unnoticed by everyone.

Aizawa: "Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL."

Cementoss: "I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part refers to."

Iida: "Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

Aizawa: "I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents,  natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do it. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead-- Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."

Midnight: "Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared, you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass."

Cementoss: "Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines."

Ectoplasm: "Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example, Iida's Reciproburst-- The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move."

'Okay, that's all the teachers. I've listened to them all once, so I should be good to space off. Just for a second...'

???: "Y/N!"

"Huh?"

Getting back into focus, Y/N Mr. Aizawa right in front of him with a somewhat annoyed face. And just behind him was all Y/N's classmates doing various types of training.

"Uhh..."

Aizawa: "Do you even know what we're doing."

"Ultimate moves."

Aizawa: "... Alright. Just get to your clone."

"You got it."

Casually walking to the side of the Gym. Y/N saw the Ectoplasm clone that was assigned to him.

E.C: "You must be Y/N."

"Yeah."

E.C: "Aizawa didn't list down any specific training in mind for you. What do you fight with exactly?"

"Mostly my fist, but I like to think I'm good fighting in any kind of situation."

E.C: "Is that so? Hmm. In that case, we'll start off with your close-quarters-combat. On my start I want you to try and attack me."

"Got it. Alright Y/N try to remember the basics of CQC..."

E.C: "Ready. Start!"

Boom

Ectoplasm: "!"

Back with the actually Ectoplasm near the entrance. He momentarily stopped, and simply looked towards the ground. This didn't go unnoticed as even his other clones stopped doing anything. It ended up causing some confusion with the other students, but Ectoplasm quickly shook his head, with all his clones doing the same. Meanwhile back with Y/N, his eyes were wide open, with his mouth slightly agape, as a purple smoke passed by him.

'Did... Did I just...'

Before he could finish his thought another pile of smoke appeared in front of him, revealing it to be Ectoplasm, or at least another clone made by the original.

"Whew... It was just a clone..."

Now fully formed, Ectoplasm took a second to look at Y/N and simply observe him.

E.C: 'His attitude is a complete 180, from that split second...'

"Uh, Mr. Plasm?"

E.C: "Yes?"

"Do you feel the attacks that come at your clones?"

E.C: "No. But the clone is still an extension of me, so I may not feel it physically. I can still feel like I have been attacked."

"Oh, I see. It's kinda like VR."

E.C: "In a way, it's exactly like that. But onto more important matters. That punch... was that one of your Ultimate moves?"

"The punch? No, that was just one of my normal punches with some more force put behind it."

E.C: "Really?!"

"Yeah, I usually use that punch if the villain has caused a lot of damage and it's urgent to deal with them right away."

E.C: "I see. In that cause do you have Ultimate moves made already?"

"I guess. They aren't all punches, but I still like to think they do just as much damage. And just like anyone else I only use them if the situation is getting grim."

E.C: 'In that case, is it really safe for him to be practicing them in such a condense place with other people?'

???: "Hey!"

Turning their heads, both Y/N and the clone of Ectoplasm, saw the now retired All Might heading towards them, with his big smile still showing.

"Oh, hey All Right."

All Might: "What?"

"What?"

All Might: "Well... anyways. Y/N! I personally don't know the extent of your power, but if what I heard is true from Principal Nezu, and Aizawa. Then perhaps you shouldn't worry about making new attacks, but rather focus on your presence."

"Presence?"

All Might: "Young Jiro, I have advice for you!"

Without saying more, All Might simply walked away and walked towards another student. With Y/N, he was trying to decipher what All Might said him, with Ectoplasm he could only look as All Might left.

E.C: 'He's been recognized by Principal Nezu? That doesn't happen that often. And even Aizawa knows about his strength. If that's the case then he truly does need to work on his overall presence.'

"Presence..."

Timeskip

Aizawa: "Regarding the improvements to your costumes, it won't do any good to think about things outside your specialty. If there's something you want to change, go to the development studio on the school grounds and ask a expert."

"... Where the hell is the development studio!"

???: "Y/N?"

"Huh?"

Looking behind him, Y/N saw Izuku in his costume walking towards him.

Izuku: "Are you going to the development studio too?"

"Uh, yeah I am. Because I'm totally going the correct direction towards it... right?"

Izuku: "...Yeah."

"Good. Anyways what you going there for. Just costume changes?"

Izuku: "Pretty much. I want to see if they can make some sort of brace to support my arms. What about you?"

"I just want some tips on my costume design, and maybe add something that would help the specialty I'm pursuing."

Izuku: "What specialty are you pursuing right now exactly?"

"As of right now. Just rescue."

Izuku: "Really? I really see you as more of a combat hero, especially since your current costume is designed after Endeavor."

"It's mostly because it was made by the same people, that made his. If I remember correctly I didn't really specify what type of hero I would be, so they must have just made the first thing that felt normal for them."

Both boy's looking up, they finally saw the sign that said "Development Studio". They stopped in front of it, and were about to open the door.

???: "Deku, are you here for costume improvements, too?"

Izuku stopping in his tracks looked to his left and saw none other than Uraraka running towards him, and a slightly annoyed Iida behind her. It stopped him from opening the door, but Y/N was left unfazed and continued to try and open the door. And the second he made contact-

Izuku: "Oh, Uraraka--"

BOOM

The door exploded letting a giant pile of smoke escape. Right away due to the force Izuku, was launched halfway across the corridor. His head almost slamming into the window, causing Uraraka, to quickly run towards him, while leaving a stunned Iida by himself.

???: "You know, you really shouldn't just put everything you think together!"

???: " "Failure is the mother of invention," Mr. Power Loader, as Thomas Edison once said. Even if what I made doesn't work the way I planned, that doesn't mean it was a waste of time--."

Power Loader: "This isn't the time for that! Will you listen to me for once, Hatsume?"

Hatsume: "Oh? When did you get here?

When the smoke finally passed, it revealed a still standing Y/N, who looked entirely unfazed with the recent events, and instead his attention was directed to the girl who was latched up against him. More specifically her boobs.

.

.

.

"I just got here."

Letting go of Y/N, Hatsume stood back up before dusting herself off. Causing Power Loader to sigh before turning back inside the room. Hatsume then directed her attention towards the worried Uraraka and Iida, and the obviously dazed Izuku.

Hatsume: "Sorry about the sudden explosion! It's been awhile, huh? Hero course students, um... I've forgotten all of your names."

"Y/N."

Izuku: "I-I'm Izu-Izuku M-Midoriya... my head hurts..."

Iida: "I'm Tenya Iida! I'm the man you used as an advertising tower during the sports festival tournament!"

Hatsume: "I see! Well, I'm busy developing my babies, so...!"

With Hatsume turning backwards to walk back into the studio, Izuku was finally able to snap back to reality to talk to her.

Izuku: "Um, wait, I wanted to ask Mr. Power Loader about improving my costume..."

Hatsume: "Improving your costumes? Sounds interesting!"

Power Loader: "Hatsume. It's fine for you to come in and out of the studio now that the dorm system is in place, but if you go wild in here any more I'm going to banish you!"

Izuku: "U-Um..."

Power Loader: "I've already heard from Eraser Head. You're here about changing your costumes as you develop your ultimate moves, right? Come in."

Walking into the Development Studio, everyone was able to see the overall uniqueness of the place, easily awing them. While everyone's attention was directed to just look at the room as a whole, Y/N's was directed at a giant pile of random junk tucked into the corner of the room.

Power Loader: "Now, show me the instructions for your costume. It's in the case with your costume, right?"

Digging into his pocket, Y/N pulled out the paper that came with his costume, and handed it over to Izuku who handed Power Loader everyone's paper. Before Y/N could listen to what Power Loader had to say, he felt something poking his back. Turning his head back, Y/N saw Hatsume touching his cape, while silently humming to herself. When she was done observing his cape, she simply let if flow back into position and directed her attention towards Y/N's arms. First she squeezed his shoulder with one hand, but after she did that she made a sort of higher pitched hum, and started using both hands to squeeze his shoulder and slowly started to move down. Y/N obviously see what she was doing, spread his left arm out to make it easier for her to observe. When she was done she went to the other arm, and they both repeated the process. Once again done, Hatsume now directed her attention to Y/N's whole body. And just like his arms, Y/N silently moved his body to let Hatsume access whatever part she wanted to examine.

Izuku: "Uh, Hatsume... what are you doing?"

Hatsume: "I'm touching his body. Yes, yes, much more solid than he looks."

I/I/U: "Uhh..."

Hatsume: "Very well, you can use... My baby that I'd been saving, a powered suit!"

"Wait. How did I-"

Hatsume: "This high-tech baby can read the contractions of your muscles and support you movements! It's baby number 49!"

"I'm not really looking for more power. I just want some advice."

Hatsume: "Start!"

Not waiting for any other words Hatsume pressed a button and the suit started to turn right, however there didn't seem to be a limit to stop the turning, and the suit tried to force its way past it's limit, and the suit quickly started to smoke, and creak. This cause Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida to jump back slightly and yelp.

Hatsume: "Stop! It looks like I made a mistake in its operational limits program. I'm sorry!"

Izuku: "Y/N are you alright!"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Before anyone could rest, Iida suddenly had red engines attached to his arms, this once again caused Izuku, and Uraraka to move back fearing the thing would somehow explode. Meanwhile with Y/N his attention was directed at a red and white ray gun like object that had a plaid design on it, with a giant spot of pink on the top. He picked it up and saw two options on the side: Epitaph, and Erase. He picked it up and aimed it a nearby object before pulling the trigger. Only to have nothing come out, he tried aiming it at another object only to have the same outcome. Out of sheer curiosity and stupidity, Y/N aimed the gun at himself and pulled the trigger. Immediately he was assaulted by a rainbow of colors, when they had finally passed his eye sight, he didn't feel any different.

Izuku: "Iida, can you teach me?"

Iida: "I don't know what you're talking about but wait a minute! You may not have noticed, but we haven't made progress on any of our costumes."

"Did... did something happen again?"

Timeskip

Now the next day, Y/N once again went to the Development Studio, only this time he was by himself. The reason why he was going there was due to the fact when he went yesterday, he got nothing done with his costume. That ray gun really stumped him, when he tried to find out how it worked, he could only come to the conclusion, that it just works. Now in front of the studio, Y/N grabbed the door handle and went to open the door.

"Hel-"

FWOOSH

Only to be hit a giant stream of fire. Right away, Y/N could hear the screams of Power Loader, and when the flames finally passed, Y/N opened his eyes and saw a still shocked Power Loader, and a dumbfounded Hatsume, who was wearing a big red gauntlet on her right arm, with some tubes and gas canisters attached to it.

Hatsume: "Oops! I didn't know you were outside! I'm sorr-"

Power Loader: "Hatsume! What do I keep on telling you about your dangerous projects! Y/N are you alright?!"

"I'm fine. Besides, Endeavors flames were hotter."

Hatsume: "Oh! You've experienced Endeavors flames!"

Ignoring the previous events. Hatsume quickly ditched the flame spraying gauntlet, and let it drop to the ground, as she ran over to Y/N. This is turn caused Power Loader to quickly reach out and catch the gauntlet fearing that it would cause even more damage if it fell to the ground.

Hatsume: "I've never personally experienced his flames, but the rumors surrounding it say it can melt steel beams! Is there any truth to that or is it just one of those things people talk about on the internet, as a excuse to stay indoors all day?!"

While Hatsume was rambling off to Y/N, she progressively got closer and closer to him, to the point it seemed like they would make full on contact. However Y/N was used to dealing with people that didn't really understand the concept personal space, and unlike most people in the current situation, Y/N didn't move at all. It got to the point that their noses were half a inch shy of making contact.

"Hmm... I think It did melt some light post when I was with him, so I guess there is some truth to that."

Hatsume: "In that case! I need to increase the power to the gauntlet and find a even better fuel source!"

Power Loader: "No!"

Hatsume: "Eh?"

Finally remembering that Y/N and her weren't the only ones in the room, Hatsume looked behind her and saw an irked Power Loader, carefully put her gauntlet on the table.

Power Loader: "You're already in deep trouble from yesterdays explosion, and the accident that happened a few second ago! If that any other student you could've cause trouble for the entire school!"

Hatsume: "Uhh..."

Power Loader: "Anyways Y/N. What are you doing here exactly?"

"I came here, to get some tips on my costume."

Moving past Hatsume, Y/N went towards Power Loader, while making sure to not make contact with the fire hazard on the table.

"My suit is made mostly for front line combat, so I was wondering if I could get some kind of cushion to make it more comfortable for anyone I had to carry."

Power Loader: "Hmm, I see. In case you ever had to carry someone out of combat."

"That's what I had in mind."

Hatsume: "In that case!"

The conversation was interrupted all of a sudden, when Hatsume butted in. Just like last time Y/N was suddenly inside some kind machine, that most likely made by Hatsume.

"How did I-"

Hatsume: "You can try this expanding suit I made based off Fatgum! Just press the button and-"

Power Loader: "Wait, Hatsu-"

BEEP

In a instant everyone's eyes were assaulted by the color of white, and a comforting sensation. But it quickly went away when a loud Pop sounded throughout the room. When the sound passed, Y/N was finally able to see again. He saw Power Loader mushed up against his desk of computers, while Hatsume was somehow left unscathed from the whole thing.

Hatsume: "Oops! Looks like I didn't take the limit into account. I'm sorry! As an apology I'll let you test out this baby!"

Power Loader: "Hatsume, no more! If you're going to test all your crazy inventions then do it somewhere else that safe!"

Hatsume: "Well, you heard the man, Whatsyourname! Let's go to one of those open gyms!"

Without having a say in the matter, Y/N was dragged off by Hatsume, who seemed a bit more giddy then a few seconds ago. Y/N could only quickly give Power Loader a small wave as he was dragged away. When he was by himself, Power Loader took a deep sigh, and went to tidy up the now messed up room.

Random Gym

Hatsume: "This baby can hold up to three villains at once!"

In the middle of the gym, Y/N was being held up high upside down by some sort of metallic looking branch that came out of tree with the same appearance.

"So... I'm guessing the problem with this is that it doesn't know the difference between friend and foe, right?"

Hatsume: "Yep!"

And right besides him was Hatsume, in the exact same position as him.

"Did you-"

Hatsume: "Drop the remote? Yep!"

"I thought so... Is it alright If I break this thing a bit?"

Hatsume: "Go ahead."

Y/N pulled his right arm out from the branches clutch and sliced it off with his hand, as he was falling down the other free branches quickly went for him, causing Y/N to do the same thing with them. When there were no more branches, Y/N picked the remote up and pressed the off button, causing Hatsume to fall down, making Y/N catch her.

Hatsume: "Hmm, maybe I should make the branches out of stronger material."

"I don't think that's necessary."

Hatsume: "Alright then!"

Jumping out of Y/N arms, Hatsume quickly went to the pile of gadgets she brought with her and pulled out something that look like a jet-pack.

Hatsume: "I was never able to test this one out due to the fact, that it could possibly carry you out to space, so it ended up scaring a lot people away. Try it on!"

Looking at object for a few second, Y/N ended up shrugging and put it on.

Hatsume: "Give me a second to find the remote."

"Hmm..."

Hatsume: "Here it is!"

"Now that I look at it, this just looks like a high powered jet engine with stra-"

Hatsume: "Start!"

BOOM

In a instant Y/N was gone, and a brand new sun roof was on the ceiling where he previously was.

Hatsume: "That wasn't part of the plan."

This caused Hatsume to quickly mash the off button to the jet-pack.

Space

???: "Uh, Houston, we have a problem."

Houston: "What is it?"

???: "There seems to be something coming at your position at a alarming rate."

Houston: "Where's it coming from."

???: "...Earth."

Houston: "What?"

Looking behind him, Houston saw the silhouette of something coming right at him, as he was preparing for impact, the object slowed down, revealing itself to be Y/N holding his breath with the jet-pack attached to his back. Seeing this Houston was left speechless, but was brought out of it, when Y/N grabbed a fire extinguisher, and motioned to him to see if it was okay for him to use. Houston gave him a reluctant thumbs up, to which Y/N responded with a "Okay" sign. Y/N used it as sort of propeller towards Earth, and within a few second he entering the orbit again.

???: "Houston are you okay?"

Houston: "Yeah, I just... need more sleep."

Back at the gym, Hatsume was still mashing the off button on the remote, but she then stopped doing it.

Hatsume: "I'm sure he lived a good life."

BOOM

As she finished her sentence something crashed through the ceiling, and giant plume of dust passed through the gym. When it passed Y/N popped out of it, holding the now destroyed jet-pack and empty extinguisher.

"I... I think it's too powerful for regular use."

.

.

.

Hatsume: "In that case, I should pitch this too more high-ranking design companies!"

Just like usual, Hatsume immediately forgot the events that happened a few seconds ago, but this time she got closer to Y/N and once again start to feel him.

Hatsume: "Much, much more harder than I thought! Hahaha... In that case. You can try this baby!"

Just like before Y/N was suddenly wearing something out of nowhere, but instead of something that covered his body, this one only covered his right arm.

Hatsume: "This baby, uses the power of a hydrolic press to punch foward, while using the force of explosive shotgun shells to attack! It almost torn off the arm of the last guy, but I'm sure you can handle it!"

"Hmm. I guess i got time to test out all your dangerous stuff."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 224 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...
360 9 20
So basically I thought up a whole character and backstory of said character. This is who I would be in My Hero Academia, and this, is the story that...
223K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
1K 57 12
You are (Y/N) Kabuto. This world isn't fair unless you make it. You've learned that the hard way. So with your skills in mechanics and your sheer pig...