Nostalgia || Han Seungwoo

By -flwrosie

'The greatest treasure are not gold nor jewels,nor works of art.They cannot be held in your hands,they're hel... More

Han Seungwoo
Cast #1
Gureum Sport University #2
Nice to meet you #3
Remember Me #4
Gotta Go #5
Time Of Sorrow pt.1 #6
Time of Sorrow pt.2 #7
Roller Coaster #8
Peek-a-boo #9
Smiles #10
Fist Bump #11
Thunder #12
Feel Special #14
Trust
Flash #15
Bandage #16
Thanks #17
Hold me tight #18
Obsession #19
Comforted #20
Identity #21
Gift #22
Be Okay #23
Leaked #25
It's you #26
Peach #27
Matching #28
Healing #29
His past #30
Thank you
Swamps #31
I cried.
You #32
Bear with me
Catch me #33
Lunatic #34
Engagement #35
Hell #36
Newbies #37
Trapped #38
Courage #39
Sick #40
Chocolate Drink #41
Sleepover pt.1 #42
Sleepover pt.2 #43
Sports Club #44
Each other #45
The truth #46
Fight #47
Jealousy #48
Call it love #49
Teardrop #50
You're here #51
Avoid #52
Grandma #53
Heartbeat #54
Girlfriend? #55
Childhood #56
Be there #57
Stalker #58
Crumble #59
Hurt Road #60
Fine #61
Close #62
Mistake #63
Luck #64
Moments #65
Goodbye Road #66
Hug #67
I'll remember #68
Take care #69
Chance #70
Could it be #71
Voice #72
Meet #73
How are you #74
Dress #75
Love #76
Thanks to
Sacrifice
Should I?
Thank You + New Book
Hello?

Misunderstanding #24

82 8 6
By -flwrosie

In just a moment,we missed each other vaguely -Monsta X
<Follow>

' I'm sorry...'

'What's going on here?Why are you guys so noisy?And sorry for what?'

'Yaaa carrot!!!You're alive.'

'What?Of course I'm alive you dumbo.' I chuckled at that his ridiculous statement.

'Mom?'

'Yes it's me.And what's going on here?Why is everyone bawling their eyes especially you Yerinnie.Waitt is that you Wooshin?Omooo dearr is been a long time.I miss youu!How's your eomma doing?'

'It's me.I miss you too mom!!Eomma is doing just fine.'

'Wait wait,whose mom is this actually and unnie,are you okay?' Rosé asked.

'It's my mom.And I am fine.What's wrong with you guys actually?' I'm worried as to why almost everyone bawling their eyes.

'We thought you were dead.'

' I'm sorry,whatt?'

'Hyeongjun saw you ran down the mountain with blood on your shirt and then we heard ambulances siren so they thought you are dead because of that blood on your shirt.'

Ohhh...

Right at that time Professor Han enter the ward.

'Oppss,guess everyone knew it already.' She said.

'Knew what?' Yeri asked.

'So here is the real story guys.Oh my gossh I can't believe you guys are....oh my gosshh...'

--------------------------
Mountain climbing flashback.

'Wow,you guys really should major in the track and field instead of archery.' I talked to myself upon seeing they ran away in split second.

'What make you talking to yourself archery girl?'

'My gossh!Damn! Lee Taeyong!'

'Aaahhhaaa!!!It works!But why 'my gosh' instead of 'eomma'?'

'Errghh.Aren't you going to take the prize?Why are you being slow right now?As what I examined,you are one of the most competitive person I've known.'

' I'm lazy.Besides,I have more than enough of money in my bank account.'

'Hmm okay.'

So,I ended up slowed down because that stupid ninja talked nonsense all the time.He won't stop asking me stupid questions until I answer it.

'What??? Wait,is that a person I see lying there?'

'Stop being nonsense Lee Taeyong.I'm tired already.Can you just give me a moment of silence?I would appreciate it very much.'

'Noo,look at there archery girl.I ain't being nonsense right now.' He said as he urged me to see at the deeper side of the mountain.

Is it possible a person to be there?If he or she is our university student,they should know it wasn't the track we should follow.

'You're right!There's someone there.Come on we have to check it out.'

As we both walked closer,it wasn't someone.But two people lying unconsciously.

'YAAAAA!! Grandma!!!' Lee Taeyong shouted.

Grandma?

'Omooo,Nayoung-ssi!And Ryujin-ssi??'

'Im Nayoung,if you're trying to payback me for the prank I did last time,it worked.Now stop acting and wake up!!YAAA!!'

'Umm ninja,I don't think this is a prank.Look.' I pointed at Ryujin-ssi wrist which is bleeding.

From my experience which I earned while accompanying my parents at the hospital,this wasn't other's doing.It's suicidal plan.

'We have to bring them down now.' I said.

I took out my handkerchief and tie it tightly at the injured parts of Ryujin-ssi wrist to prevent more blood loss.

We both piggyback the unconscious two and tried our best to be as fast as we could.

Stupid university for choosing the hard track for us.

I managed to call two ambulance from my parents hospital.

As we arrived at the hospital,I explained all the informations about Ryujin-ssi in details and they bring Ryujin-ssi to emergency ward.

'Nayoung-ssi will be fine.She just got a shock and it seems like her heart is weak so she fainted.' I tell Taeyong who is sitting beside the unconscious girl while holding her hand.

'Yes,she has a chicken heart actually.Really really weak heart.I can't even put a prank on her sometimes because she'll cry saying that she's tired of my pranks.'

'Don't worry ninja.She'll wake up soon.' I assure him.

'Yeah of course she will.She still have to pay back my previous prank.That way I can plan a new prank on her.And you archery girl,why you choose sport university instead of medical?From what you sounded,you look like a doctor that just finished her surgery with our archery white uniform covered with blood.And your explanation to the doctor about that other girl whom you carried and how you explained Nayoung's condition,I'm quite sure your part time job is doctor right?'

'What??Noo I'm not doctor nor it's a part job.My parents is the owner of this hospital.My mom forced me to learn at least one major medical so I chose general surgeon.And in Ryujin-ssi case,I saw a lot similar case like that,really,a lot.'

'Ohhhh...' He finally understand.

'You haven't eat right?I'll buy you some food.What do you want?' I asked him.

'Nothing.I'll eat with Nayoung once she's awake.' He stared at the unconscious Nayoung with worries.

'Okay,I'll see you later then.I'm still in this hospital if your looking for me.Just call me if you need anything.'

'I don't need to find you or call you,I'll just use your name in order to get the best service in this hospital.' He jokes.

'Yeahh yeahh whatever.'

And so I went the VIP ward and take a sleep.Trust me,it's cozier than your own bed.I've asked for my parents permission,so no problem beside we don't have many VIP patients right now.

------------------------
'I'm fine.And this blood isn't mine.But it belongs to Ryujin-ssi.I'm sorry for making you guys worried.I won't be dead that easily.Don't worry guys.'

'Ohhhhh.' The sounds echoed the room.

'By the way,why are you guys here?Shouldn't you all be back to the university?'

'Don't you remember?They've announced that once we finished with the mountain climbing and done giving prize to the winner,we'll be having 1 week holiday.' Seungyoun said.

'And you mom?Why are you here?'

'I just want to inform you,that your friend,Im Nayoung has gained conscious.Chan Mi-yaaa,go wash up after this.Those blood has make a big fuss here.I have your clothes at my office you can change later.Now teenagers and Professor,I'll get going.'

And so I quickly wash up at the my mom's office wash room and change.

'So you're here these whole time huh?' I took out a black hoodie with capitals 'HSW' written at the left chest part.It was knitted.

I got this hoodie 10 years ago from someone who saved me.But sadly,I still can't find that person.All I remember is his eyes.

----------------------
Yerin's POV
Seungyoun,Wooshin,Seungwoo oppa and me are the last person to get out of the room.

'Young man.It's you right?' Eomma suddenly hug Seungwoo oppa.

'You remember me?' Seungwoo asked looking shock upon the hug.

'How can a mother forget the person who saved her daughter's life?Han Seungwoo and you there Cho Seungyoun right?'

Heoll!

'IT'S YOU BOTH!' I shouted as realization hits me hard.

'So you finally remember huhh Rinna-ssi?' Seungyoun asked me.

I immediately hug Seungyoun.

'Woahhh,you miss me that much?You practically just crying when we first met though.' Seungyoun chuckled.

How can I forgot about these two.Cho Seungyoun,he held me when I broke down on the day Wooshin locked himself in his room and shut me and Chan Mi out.Seungwoo oppa.He was the one who found Chan Mi and the one who brought Chan Mi to hospital and the one who called me Rinna just to give me his hoodie for Chan Mi to used.In the ended,I'm mad at him for calling me Rinna.

'Destiny ain't joke.Thank you eomma for reminding me about them both.' I said as I cried in Chan Mi's mother embrace.

'Aigooo,uri Yerinnie is still a crybaby.'
----------------------------
'Nayoung-ssi,why did you faint at the mountain?What did you saw or hear which made you so shocked?' I ask her after she regain conscious.

'I was searching for Lee Taeyong that time but I saw a girl being pulled by a guy.They are our university student so I'm just curious,I decided to follow them.I barely hear anything the guy saying to the girl.But I can hear the girl says 'Stop doing this to me.I can't do this anymore.Chungha-ssi was so nice to me,I can't bare to hurt her anymore.Please Seo Changbin,let me go.If you don't let me go,I'll let myself go out of this misery that is called you!' She practically shouted it so yeah I can hear it loud and clear.What makes me shocked is,when she use a razor and hurt herself on the wrist.' She explained.

Seo Changbin.He's planning to hurt me through Ryujin-ssi.

'Ohhh,it must be hard for you to watch such scary incident.Well thank you Nayoung-ssi.Now rest well,you can go back soon,once your IV drop finished.'

'Chungha-ssi,what does this have to do with you?Why is your name being mentioned by that girl?Are you okay?'

'Yes,I'm fine Nayoung-ssi.Don't worry.Now forget about what you hear and what you see at the mountain and rest well.Maybe it's not me,maybe it's someone who have the same name as me.Who knows right?'

But they don't realize,there's someone behind the curtain,heard everything they said.

--------------------------
So guys,if you don't remember about Yerin's past you guys can refer to chapter Time of Sorrow part 1 and 2.Enjoy ^-^

Btw,I saw Play M's announcement regarding Seungwoo.He will join Victon after his fanmeeting.And Victon is currently preparing for their March comeback.

Please support Seungwoo and Victon guys! Give them lots of love.I'm sure,we'll get more great news in the future! Fly high! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 5
Mizu, looking to make some money as a side quest on her road to revenge, is tasked to guard the mixed race daughter of a wealthy lord. Their travels...
78.9K 1.3K 12
Jonah a mafia boss, an emotionless guy, he doesn't like to show emotion cause he thinks it's a weakness and doesn't like to show weaknesses. Y/N an i...
248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
123K 3.1K 19
Y/n who wanted to avenge her father's death ,who was killed in front of her eyes when she was just a kid, became the mafia queen whom people says sha...