If I Take That Chance

By SherlySusan

On her wedding day, Sam Sheppard would have bolted out of the door if she hadn't remembered why she agrees to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Short stories
One morning in Russo's kitchen
She Is In My Shirt 1
She is In My Shirt 2
One Beautiful Morning
My Perfect Goddess
House Chores
I Love You
Dreams
How to Please a Girlfriend
He doesn't Love Me
Red Lingerie
Kiss Me
The Bachelors Auction

Epilogue

47.9K 1.2K 59
By SherlySusan

Something pinned her waist and it was heavy..... Despite of her difficulty to move, she couldn't figure it out why the room temperature was suddenly raised to the roof.

"Ummm...." She mumbled her nose was really itchy but there was no way she could move her hand to scratch it. She tried to raise her arm one more time with no success. Something gripped her wrist too. Then she tried to turn around but it only made her sweat even more.

Ugh.....

Slowly she opened her eyes and when saw the familiarity of her surroundings she pressed her lips. She knew exactly the cause of her itch on her nose was from the few strands of her own hair that being pushed so awkwardly by her husband's head and what pinned her down was his leg that rested across her hips and his arms that wrapped her tightly. She moved her head slightly, tried to reduce the ticklish sensation but only to make it worst.

 "Luke...." She called him softly in hope that he would move a bit to release her.

"Hmmm....." that was the only syllable came out from his lips, the rest was a long content sigh. She tried to raise her hand again to scratch her nose but he wouldn't let her. He gathered and spooned her deeper into his bare chest instead and his face buried inside her hair, she didn't know that his lips smiled broadly knowing how bothered his wife was, "I love you...." He mumbled sleepily.

As much as she wanted to say I love you back to him but she was too hot to be nice. "Get off me!" she grunted.

"Ssssshhhhh......... Five minutes." He replied with his eyes still closed, something jabbed her lower back that made her even hotter than before. She wiggled, tried to turn around so she could see his face but again, he tightened his grip.

"Luke..." Sam tried to talk him out but his respond was on his hand. Slowly it travelled down to her right thigh, made a slight turn to inspect the inner side of it that made her took a sharp breath.

"Ahhhh..... you're not playing fair." She complained.

He chuckled. "Feeling better?" he asked.

He dragged his hand up, deliberately slow, passed her panties and made its way under her short satin night gown and nested slightly above her tummy, and his thumb moved in circling motion, just right under her breasts. Her skin blasted with heat, her itchy nose soon forgotten.

"Sometimes I think you have more than two hands...." She twisted her body to face him and this time he allowed her. Luke opened his eyes, gazed at the love of his life longingly, "good morning." He smiled then nuzzled her neck, his stubble tickling her jaw.

"Morning...." She giggled, "last night wasn't enough?"

"Never." He murmured.  "Hmm....." he raised up and moved slightly, propped his body fully on top of his wife then he dropped butterfly kisses all over her face that made her giggle even more.

"You can play hooky and go with us. It's Saturday after all." He suggested, his lips now nibbling her earlobe.

"Honey, you know I can't..."

"I know..... I know..... Your fashion show must go on."

"Yeah,  this one is big, I can't muck around with....Umm.... Aahhhh...." Sam lost her words when he started to roam his hand on her again. "Luke...." She sighed his name before arching up, giving him access to her lower back.

"You know... ahhhh.... I need to get ready in an hour?" she tried to get back to reality but Luke wouldn't let her.

He was still on top of her, removing some strands of hair from her face with the tip of his finger, he stared at her lovingly, "Don't look too pretty, I don't like those boys ogling my wife."

Sam only laughed before pulling his head down so she could kiss him. Her fingers entangled in his hair, his chest touched hers.

Their breath started to quicken and their body warmed in record time, Sam was almost lost herself when she heard noisy steps on the timber floor in the hall, approaching their bedroom. She pulled away from her husband, ignoring his protest, quickly she wore her thick robe and settled herself back next to him. They made a promise that they wouldn't lock the bedroom door in the morning before their little demon came to greet them and that made Sam alerted all the time of some noises outside. Seconds later a little boy run inside, pushed the door open so carelessly that it almost hit him back, his tinny arms opened and he jumped straight to Luke's chest.

"Daddy..... Wake up! Zoo time...." He chirped happily.

"Ouch...... why so early little man?" Luke lifted him up slightly to remove his knees that drilled painfully into his ribs. He better told his son to stop jumping on him, he grew up too fast.

"I want to see the elephant..... "

Luke smiled, "Sure we will see the elephant," he raised his boy up high few times to trigger his cute loud laugh. "Now go kiss your mommy." He placed his son down on the bed while he made his way to the bathroom.

"Mommy..." quickly he crawled on Sam's lap and hugged her neck. His favourite place to be was his mother's lap. He sat there for few minutes contently, telling her stuff that he did with his great grandad before he visited her. That was including having their morning walk and talked to the people from the coffee shop just around the corner of their mansion who mostly pensioners and some builders that worked overtime on the new apartments somewhere around the blocks. Then he patted Coco, the neighbour's dog, talked to the elderly owner Mrs Gallagher and earned a kiss on his cheek and invitation to pat Coco again tomorrow morning.

Sam was glad that Pops taught her boy so many things that she and Luke might miss. She caressed his black hair gently, telling him that she loved him and he looked up, stared at her, his pinkish lips moved to tell his mother that he loved her too. He sure got his father's hair and lips but his blue eyes were from her. Her precious little Luke was just two years old but he already mirrored his father quite well. He smiled a lot, never got frustrated, he was so easy going. He could be cheeky sometimes, he loved eating pasta and always walking around with hands in his pockets that made Sam smiled. She realised that Luke did that a lot. Whenever possible, he would hide his hands in his pockets and acted like the most relaxed man on the planet.

"Mommy..... Why can't you come with us?" he asked with his little voice that sounded upset.

"I will catch up with you okay? Mommy will have to work a little bit this morning."

"Are you going with uncle Manu?"

"Yes. And uncle Manu will come to see you later."

"Really?" his face suddenly brighten up in joy, he loved his adopted uncle and couldn't wait to see him again.

"Yes he will. Now, why don't you go and help Jan prepare the picnic basket then? Make more sandwiches for uncle Manu. Okay?" Sam ordered her son and he jumped off the bed after pecked her cheek. He left the room in a second flat.

"Sometimes I wonder who's his favourite, me or Manu?" Luke came out from the bathroom with his hair dripping wet from the shower, he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Don't tell me you're now jealous over him again." Sam laughed. Her eyes were busy admiring his body and his muscles that flexed every time he moved. Few drops of water from his hair run freely down on his chest, manoeuvring around his six packs and disappeared into his towel. She gulped....

Luke shook his head and gave her his pretended sulky face that made him look too cute to resist, "I think I do. The fact is, you spend more time with him than me lately....."

"Oh Honey....", If only she knew that calling him Honey would made him felt like the luckiest man alive.....

"Don't be silly." Sam quickly got off the bed to come to him. She rested her palms on his chest. With her bare feet, her top of her head only reached his nose and it pushed her to look up, "I only love you..." she smiled sweetly and tiptoeing to touch his lips with hers.

He pulled her petit body closer and laughed in between kisses, "I know...."

"Good." She run her fingers down to his abs, shamelessly touching him, knowing that he was all hers.  "I only have 45 minutes to get ready, but I think I can spare a bit for you...."

Luke lowered his head again to continue kissing her but she placed her finger over his lips, reluctantly he let her go when she pulled herself away from him to lock the door. He grinned happily watching his wife walking back to him and without wasting time, he lifted her up on his shoulder followed by a little yelp from her, he carried her back to their bed and gently lowered her down, "Now, where were we?"

_________________

Also, don't forget to read my new novel Miss Ana's Butler. I participate in a contest, your vote and comments are much appreciated! Thank you so much :))))))

More short stories next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
160K 7.2K 42
Riley had a boyfriend, Brayden, who was a perfect escape from her family. She had never once imagined life without him but now she was living one. ...
330K 10.6K 46
Martin Manil is the only son of Mr Baskl Manil who has everything health, wealth, look and every woman hope she could be with him for even one day, e...
38.1K 1K 28
The stories were wrong. Harry Potter wasn't an only child. Harry didn't know he had any siblings. Until Hogwarts he couldn't remember much. Then th...